Author Topic: Next NPC Show Open Invite Challenge to All Getbiggers  (Read 264695 times)

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
Re: Next NPC Show Open Invite Challenge to All Getbiggers
« Reply #1100 on: March 31, 2023, 01:55:27 PM »
Wes i have the video set to private on my youtube--ill send it to you--ill figure out how you can view and no one else can

There should be an option for "unlisted".
You can send the link to whomever you want to see it, but noone else can find it.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #1101 on: March 31, 2023, 01:58:19 PM »
Wes i have the video set to private on my youtube--ill send it to you--ill figure out how you can view and no one else can
OK,cool !

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #1102 on: March 31, 2023, 01:59:38 PM »
Except none of that is true I have a legal testosterone prescription from my dr just like millions of other American men that doesn’t make me a deranged drug addict. I have never punched a hole in a wall in my life.

What is your doctor’s name?  Where is their office located?

Scrancer

• Getbig III
  • SOME NICE FRENCH TOAST!!!!!
« Reply #1103 on: March 31, 2023, 02:00:03 PM »
There should be an option for "unlisted".
You can send the link to whomever you want to see it, but noone else can find it.

oh deadly thanks Raymondo

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1104 on: March 31, 2023, 02:00:19 PM »
How much prep do you need to finish last?
EXACTLY 4 WEEKS!! :D

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #1105 on: March 31, 2023, 02:00:49 PM »
YOU will never place top 5 in any division at the Masters Nats unless there are only 5 guys in your class.....just telling it like it is.....not being a HATER!

Duh!!

;D ;D ;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1106 on: March 31, 2023, 02:02:15 PM »
and every single one of them taking it legally are subject to regular blood tests to allow the doctors to monitor their health markers and test levels so they dont get too high.

Fuck off Brian.
which the judge ordered you to take?

Oh, you havent ever mentioned a blood test in the last two years, have you had any?
TOTALLY IGNORED

He musn`t have seen those 2 posts.  ;D

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #1107 on: March 31, 2023, 02:07:29 PM »
TOTALLY IGNORED

Because I have addressed it a million times I don’t need to spend 2 years arguing over my private medical records I told you all I was on TRT I even showed you my scripts and here we are 2 years later and you idiots still want to argue about it. Just like my height and weight.  Either you believe me or you don’t. I don’t care if thinking I take everything and shop my photos and I am actually 5 foot 6 160lbs with a 45 inch gut makes you guys sleep better at night fine think that. I have an actual scale and height check at weigh ins and 3 actual judges to worry about and none of them are named Wes Jeff or Sc

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1108 on: March 31, 2023, 02:08:10 PM »
Holy shit !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111  :o

Unbelievable video..........I`m at a loss for words.  :-\

DAMN!!!!!!

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1109 on: March 31, 2023, 02:09:30 PM »
TOTALLY IGNORED

he ignores most of my posts

Joon used to do exactly the same.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1110 on: March 31, 2023, 02:10:00 PM »
Holy shit !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111  :o

Unbelievable video..........I`m at a loss for words.  :-\

DAMN!!!!!!

Wow 2 liars if you saw the video you would know I was telling the truth and would never mention it again clearly you didn’t Josh doesn’t have it clegg will never share it because he got his head caved in

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1111 on: March 31, 2023, 02:10:23 PM »
Because I have addressed it a million times I don’t need to spend 2 years arguing over my private medical records I told you all I was on TRT I even showed you my scripts and here we are 2 years later and you idiots still want to argue about it. Just like my height and weight.  Either you believe me or you don’t. I don’t care if thinking I take everything and shop my photos makes you guys sleep better at night fine think that. I have an actual scale and height check at weigh ins and 3 actual judges to worry about and none of them are named Wes Jeff or Sc
DEAD LAST !

You showed us a bottle from 2009 or some shit.....got a recent one................NOT!!!!!!

I don`t care WTF you take,but why be a liar about it when you`re on as much as you can get.....just don`t mention it asshole.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1112 on: March 31, 2023, 02:10:35 PM »
Because I have addressed it a million times I don’t need to spend 2 years arguing over my private medical records I told you all I was on TRT I even showed you my scripts and here we are 2 years later and you idiots still want to argue about it. Just like my height and weight.  Either you believe me or you don’t. I don’t care if thinking I take everything and shop my photos and I am actually 5 foot 6 160lbs with a 45 inch gut makes you guys sleep better at night fine think that. I have an actual scale and height check at weigh ins and 3 actual judges to worry about and none of them are named Wes Jeff or Sc

thats not what people are now talking about

Nice Wall of dext obfuscation.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1113 on: March 31, 2023, 02:11:42 PM »
he ignores most of my posts

Joon used to do exactly the same.
If he addressed them he`d have to dream up a whopper of a pack of lies...OR...tell the truth,and we know that ain`t happening!!

Scrancer

• Getbig III
  • SOME NICE FRENCH TOAST!!!!!
« Reply #1114 on: March 31, 2023, 02:12:36 PM »
Wow 2 liars if you saw the video you would know I was telling the truth and would never mention it again clearly you didn’t Josh doesn’t have it clegg will never share it because he got his head caved in

translated---i dont have 200 dollars

Wes never said you didnt cave his head in, he just said holy shit
and do you really think im gonna tell the truth if you did cave his head in?

fuck sakes, we get it, youre poor now, quit the excuses

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1115 on: March 31, 2023, 02:13:10 PM »
DEAD LAST !

You showed us a bottle from 2009 or some shit.....got a recent one................NOT!!!!!!

I don`t care WTF you take,but why be a liar about it when you`re on as much as you can get.....just don`t mention it asshole.

Since when am I required to share any of my personal medical info??? Also I did not place dead last I got 3 out of 4 in the open meanwhile you got 4 out of 5 in the open in the result you shared

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1116 on: March 31, 2023, 02:14:06 PM »
I won the poll !

Clegg won the "fight" !

BOTTOM LINE OF PEACE  ;D

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1117 on: March 31, 2023, 02:15:03 PM »
thats not what people are now talking about

Nice Wall of dext obfuscation.

You are still trying to argue with me about TRT you just keep beating the same dead horse I told you I was in TRT you want to spend 2 years arguing about it why???

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1118 on: March 31, 2023, 02:17:22 PM »
You are still trying to argue with me about TRT you just keep beating the same dead horse I told you I was in TRT you want to spend 2 years arguing about it why???
You`re on everything under the sun that you can get your hands on, and the kitchen sink,just like any other guy who totally relies on gear 24/7 - 365.

Burnt Out Receptors Of Peace

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1119 on: March 31, 2023, 02:23:00 PM »
TOTALLY IGNORED

He's ignores most posts he doesn't want to answer. He's too dumb to realize he's giving us the answer with his silence. Remember he did post blood work but IMMEDIATELY deleted the post when everyone saw his T levels off the charts. I've invited him to post any current blood work. Because obviously he's getting it on the regular. Any doctor would require it for legit TRT to adjust your dose accordingly.  Strangely Brian ignores me. It's quite rude lol

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1120 on: March 31, 2023, 02:25:06 PM »
Blah blah blah lie deflect project lie project deflect. Fuck off

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #1121 on: March 31, 2023, 02:29:00 PM »
Since when am I required to share any of my personal medical info??? Also I did not place dead last I got 3 out of 4 in the open meanwhile you got 4 out of 5 in the open in the result you shared

So second last in your 4th or 5th contest.

Fixed ^

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1122 on: March 31, 2023, 02:32:24 PM »
You`re not required to you fucking LIAR,just shut the fuck up about it then.

I know my post hit the proverbial nail on the head because you can tell Hankys pissed making up more fairy tales.

YOU MAD BRAH ?  LOL  ;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1123 on: March 31, 2023, 02:35:13 PM »
He's ignores most posts he doesn't want to answer. He's too dumb to realize he's giving us the answer with his silence. Remember he did post blood work but IMMEDIATELY deleted the post when everyone saw his T levels off the charts. I've invited him to post any current blood work. Because obviously he's getting it on the regular. Any doctor would require it for legit TRT to adjust your dose accordingly.  Strangely Brian ignores me. It's quite rude lol
I know how Hankys mind works,even better than he does.....he makes me feel like Sigmund Freud.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1124 on: March 31, 2023, 02:38:08 PM »