Author Topic: Next NPC Show Open Invite Challenge to All Getbiggers  (Read 265091 times)

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
Re: Next NPC Show Open Invite Challenge to All Getbiggers
« Reply #1225 on: April 02, 2023, 09:12:53 AM »
I have been dealing with this for 25 years I even shared my test results 2 years ago I have had multiple endoscopy. I have seen multiple gastrointestinal I am on multiple medications for it. I had aches fucking kidney failure from it 3 years ago shit has nearly killed me multiple times. I am in pain all day everyday I get up a dozen times a night it’s going to give me colon cancer and they are going to have to remove my fucking intestines and I will probably wind up with a colostomy bag but hey Jeff a guy from England says I dont have it since I ate a cheeseburger once so awesome I am good to go thanks for the great news asshole
You EAT LIKE SHIT and DON’T take your prescribed medication. And you’re a huge dick to people. Zero sympathy.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #1226 on: April 02, 2023, 09:14:30 AM »
Abject Failure Of Peace

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1227 on: April 02, 2023, 09:16:23 AM »
Later this week he will post pics again and tell us how he`s back up in weight to 230 pounds of impacted shit.

I win again!   :D

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1228 on: April 02, 2023, 09:17:35 AM »
Later this week he will post pics again and tell us how he`s back up in weight to 230 pounds of impacted shit.

I win again!   :D

Its a self fulfilling prophecy.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #1229 on: April 02, 2023, 09:18:31 AM »
hes probably found out someone else is in his class...

The getting sick stuff is a lie he’s telling himself to cover for how awful he looks after a week of dieting and cardio. That last pic of the front double bi looked horrible as his pics go.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1230 on: April 02, 2023, 09:20:52 AM »
The getting sick stuff is a lie he’s telling himself to cover for how awful he looks after a week of dieting and cardio. That last pic of the front double bi looked horrible as his pics go.
A narcissist will never admit to being wrong or being a failure

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1231 on: April 02, 2023, 09:21:30 AM »
Its a self fulfilling prophecy.
Yo Yo Diet Of Peace

Hey Brian,pimping competitive bodybuilding ain`t easy bro!  ;D

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #1232 on: April 02, 2023, 09:22:37 AM »
Here is an idea. Maybe bodybuilding isn’t for you. You haven’t gained muscle in decades and nearly die every time you try to compete
Wow ...... .....that wasn't very nice!  ???

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1233 on: April 02, 2023, 09:23:16 AM »
Yo Yo Diet Of Peace

Hey Brian,pimping competitive bodybuilding ain`t easy bro!  ;D
fills up with 20lbs of shit and piss then loses it in 4 days.

Hes been on that treadmill for over 20 years.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1234 on: April 02, 2023, 09:25:33 AM »
fills up with 20lbs of shit and piss then loses it in 4 days.

Hes been on that treadmill for over 20 years.
Yup............just like a hamster on a wheel !   

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1235 on: April 02, 2023, 09:26:47 AM »
Yeah somehow in your mind what I way after being sick is my real weight how does that make any sense? When healthy I am 220lbs+ if I cut down to a dehydrated 205lbs for a weigh in that doesn’t make 185lbs my real weight but according to you that’s how it works fucking nonsense
What makes your real weight 185lbs is the fact that your claimed "dehydrated 205lbs" wasn't in condition. You still had all kinds of bf to lose. You didn't even diet. You took diuretics most likely. Just like everything with you, just fix it with more drugs. You looked the same as you do in your daily selfies but you had a tan and were flat from the Lasix. Are biscuits and gravy good for digestive problems? It's like you forget you've posted pics of all the crap you eat. Stop playing the victim nobody cares. Maybe if you weren't a woman beating POS you might get sympathy

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1236 on: April 02, 2023, 09:28:58 AM »
Brian lost the contest to the bathroom scale !!!!!!!  :(

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #1237 on: April 02, 2023, 10:25:30 AM »
No intestines/ no colon " ain't" going to stop our boy! ... he will solider on into the Contest!

Didn't stop John Meadows either...

RIP
T

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #1238 on: April 02, 2023, 10:27:23 AM »
Here is an idea. Maybe bodybuilding isn’t for you. You haven’t gained muscle in decades and nearly die every time you try to compete

Brutal truth

T

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #1239 on: April 02, 2023, 11:20:28 AM »
I asked before but of course no answer.
Why do you eat and drink the crap you do? You are self inflicting extra digestive problems for yourself.
People with issues like crohns need to follow strict diets, processed foods, grease and sugar are no good.
A guy i know has crohns, he's mostly fine unitl having caffeine, deserts, fatty foods like burgers.
Basically you keep sniffing your fingers after wiping your arse and they've gone through the toilet paper,  it won't get better.

I have been dealing with this for 25 years I even shared my test results 2 years ago I have had multiple endoscopy. I have seen multiple gastrointestinal I am on multiple medications for it. I had aches fucking kidney failure from it 3 years ago shit has nearly killed me multiple times. I am in pain all day everyday I get up a dozen times a night it’s going to give me colon cancer and they are going to have to remove my fucking intestines and I will probably wind up with a colostomy bag but hey Jeff a guy from England says I dont have it since I ate a cheeseburger once so awesome I am good to go thanks for the great news asshole

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #1240 on: April 02, 2023, 11:39:51 AM »
What makes your real weight 185lbs is the fact that your claimed "dehydrated 205lbs" wasn't in condition. You still had all kinds of bf to lose. You didn't even diet. You took diuretics most likely. Just like everything with you, just fix it with more drugs. You looked the same as you do in your daily selfies but you had a tan and were flat from the Lasix. Are biscuits and gravy good for digestive problems? It's like you forget you've posted pics of all the crap you eat. Stop playing the victim nobody cares. Maybe if you weren't a woman beating POS you might get sympathy

Yeah here we go again I somehow was 20lbs over at 205lbs fucking bullshit

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #1241 on: April 02, 2023, 11:40:23 AM »
I have been dealing with this for 25 years I even shared my test results 2 years ago I have had multiple endoscopy. I have seen multiple gastrointestinal I am on multiple medications for it. I had aches fucking kidney failure from it 3 years ago shit has nearly killed me multiple times. I am in pain all day everyday I get up a dozen times a night it’s going to give me colon cancer and they are going to have to remove my fucking intestines and I will probably wind up with a colostomy bag

Ahhh Bianca - Thats so Pleasing to read - More so Knowing that by
you're own Stupidity & Idiocy You've caused all these issues to yourself
You must feel so Proud of yourself

Oh & you're a Shit Father

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1242 on: April 02, 2023, 11:42:46 AM »
I asked before but of course no answer.
Why do you eat and drink the crap you do? You are self inflicting extra digestive problems for yourself.
People with issues like crohns need to follow strict diets, processed foods, grease and sugar are no good.
A guy i know has crohns, he's mostly fine unitl having caffeine, deserts, fatty foods like burgers.
Basically you keep sniffing your fingers after wiping your arse and they've gone through the toilet paper,  it won't get better.

If I eat white bread I am still going to have Crohns the idea that you can just eat rice and stay in remission is simply not true. Regardless every couple months you will get a flare up and barely be able to eat at all when your stomach and digestive system are working EAT. Also I eat extremely healthy you guys know jack shit about nutrition you are all on starvation rations.

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1243 on: April 02, 2023, 11:43:21 AM »

still competing at the npc hankins?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1244 on: April 02, 2023, 11:46:31 AM »
Not in your mind,but how did the judges place you?

You have no idea how to assess a physique or what to look for as far as conditioning goes.........you were flat,with a bloated waist,and had zippo for vascularity.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1245 on: April 02, 2023, 11:47:36 AM »
Not in your mind,but how did the judges place you?

You have no idea how to assess a physique or what to look for as far as conditioning goes.........you were flat,with a bloated waist,and had zippo for vascularity.

My condition was not an issue

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #1246 on: April 02, 2023, 11:49:14 AM »

Very clearly it isnt for him - he's been stuck at the same max bodyweight for 25yrs Whiule his head, hands & Gut grow ever bigger his Muscle mass is Atrophying
without the Clegged up internal Shit & piss in his extended gut he barely weighs
200lbs with a multitude of ever increasing ailments Yet he still takes a shotgun
full of drugs & eats crap 24/7 - The Stupidity of him is on another Level.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1247 on: April 02, 2023, 11:50:13 AM »
If I eat white bread I am still going to have Crohns the idea that you can just eat rice and stay in remission is simply not true. Regardless every couple months you will get a flare up and barely be able to eat at all when your stomach and digestive system are working EAT. Also I eat extremely healthy you guys know jack shit about nutrition you are all on starvation rations.
Dude,you eat terribly.......that`s why you look terrible.

Drugs can only do so much,it takes hard consistant training and a good bodybuilding style diet,not candy,cake,subs,pizza,gravy,biscuits,greasy sausage,and bacon,fast food burgers,soda, and Chinese take out,and Gatorade as staples in your daily food intake.

You QUITTER !!  ;D

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1248 on: April 02, 2023, 11:51:00 AM »

you fucking were, the photos dont lie

That is clearly 20lbs over
We have all been telling you that you have no idea what stage condition is
You can post all the fucking selfies you like, you have never been stage ready in your life.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1249 on: April 02, 2023, 11:52:35 AM »
My condition was not an issue
You`re correct,that`s why you garnered a whopping 4 LAST PLACE medals!!   :D

And you have the audacity to rag on me for getting 4th. in my class at a state title contest......at least I didn`t back out of it!!

Go eat a pizza and weigh yourself bitch!