Author Topic: Next NPC Show Open Invite Challenge to All Getbiggers  (Read 264227 times)

hench

• Getbig V
Re: Next NPC Show Open Invite Challenge to All Getbiggers
« Reply #1250 on: April 02, 2023, 11:54:42 AM »
There are things you should and shouldn't  be eating to not keep getting flare ups, no one said just eat rice but you need to eat pretty clean to not aggravate the condition. No one said starve either, that's not how I eat.
Gatorade isn't going to help you and neither will the fatty stuff.
Why don't you ask your doc why you keep suffering and list your diet?  Then argue with him or her that its not your bad diet giving you issues.

If I eat white bread I am still going to have Crohns the idea that you can just eat rice and stay in remission is simply not true. Regardless every couple months you will get a flare up and barely be able to eat at all when your stomach and digestive system are working EAT. Also I eat extremely healthy you guys know jack shit about nutrition you are all on starvation rations.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1251 on: April 02, 2023, 11:58:39 AM »
There are things you should and shouldn't  be eating to not keep getting flare ups, no one said just eat rice but you need to eat pretty clean to not aggravate the condition. No one said starve either, that's not how I eat.
Why don't you ask your doc why you keep suffering and list your diet?  Then argue with him or her that its not your bad diet giving you issues.
he only sees backstreet steroid docs

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #1252 on: April 02, 2023, 12:04:32 PM »
Why not just keep your mouth shut ahead of time and tell the story and show the pics after once you’ve actually succeeded in entering?  Especially with all the issues that can derail you?

You couldn’t just keep quiet about it for 4 weeks and then either surprise everyone or keep it private?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #1253 on: April 02, 2023, 12:05:53 PM »
Why not just keep your mouth shut ahead of time and tell the story and show the pics after once you’ve actually succeeded in entering?  Especially with all the issues that can derail you?

You couldn’t just keep quiet about it for 4 weeks and then either surprise everyone or keep it private?
He had to have the spotlight thrown on himself.

Attention Whore Of Peace

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1254 on: April 02, 2023, 12:10:59 PM »
Ironically,after this Charlotte contest is over, and pics are posted online,Hanky will look at them and say,"I would have taken at least second".....and... "I could beat the guy that took third"  !

;D

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #1255 on: April 02, 2023, 12:15:04 PM »
I just feel horrible for the poor dog that now gets no exercise. He’ll fondly remember those few days of long walks as he lies around fattening up along with Hanky now and dreading a kick

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #1256 on: April 02, 2023, 12:33:32 PM »

Do some research they have learned Crohns is not caused by diet you are 20 years behind the science

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1257 on: April 02, 2023, 12:34:26 PM »
I just feel horrible for the poor dog that now gets no exercise. He’ll fondly remember those few days of long walks as he lies around fattening up along with Hanky now and dreading a kick

The dog gets walked everyday and has an enclosed backyard he is in now he gets plenty of exercise

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #1258 on: April 02, 2023, 12:36:09 PM »
Can we get a prep update with a detailed meal plan?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1259 on: April 02, 2023, 12:36:13 PM »
Condition is improving already. I had a bacon and tomato and mayo everything bagel for breakfast a slice of pizza for lunch and I am eating a baby sandwich now. No coffee today as stomach was hurting but should be good in a few weeks it doesn’t usually last that long has been 2 weeks now

keanu

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1260 on: April 02, 2023, 12:36:54 PM »
He was shredded in Hawaii.
  Oddly enough he has one ab in both pics like Boyer Coe.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #1261 on: April 02, 2023, 12:37:23 PM »
Do some research they have learned Crohns is not caused by diet you are 20 years behind the science

Were you born w this A-Z litany of medical issues ?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1262 on: April 02, 2023, 12:40:13 PM »

Were you born w this A-Z litany of medical issues ?

It’s one disease that causes issues I didn’t get crohns because I am a bad person or I ate wrong that’s not how it works

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1263 on: April 02, 2023, 12:41:50 PM »
  Oddly enough he has one ab in both pics like Boyer Coe.

I am only flexing one side and lightly to show the obliques are coming in I am not crunching my abs

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #1264 on: April 02, 2023, 12:45:10 PM »
Flattest abs I've ever seen.

Surfer body of peace.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1265 on: April 02, 2023, 12:48:54 PM »
Flattest abs I've ever seen.

Surfer body of peace.

Well last week you guys claimed I had a 40 inch gut now it’s flat abs lol that isn’t even a real thing and surfers are in great shape with excellent abs

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #1266 on: April 02, 2023, 12:54:26 PM »
Condition is improving already. I had a bacon and tomato and mayo everything bagel for breakfast a slice of pizza for lunch and I am eating a baby sandwich now. No coffee today as stomach was hurting but should be good in a few weeks it doesn’t usually last that long has been 2 weeks now

Thanks, iron brother!

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #1267 on: April 02, 2023, 12:54:55 PM »
Well last week you guys claimed I had a 40 inch gut now it’s flat abs lol that isn’t even a real thing

Hey doofy flat abs means you don't have much abdominal development. It has very little to do with stomach/waist size. In  fact thick well developed abs would actually make your waist measurement bigger

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1268 on: April 02, 2023, 01:01:01 PM »
Hey doofy flat abs means you don't have much abdominal development. It has very little to do with stomach/waist size. In  fact thick well developed abs would actually make your waist measurement bigger

The cuts will get deeper as I get leaner you fucking moron

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #1269 on: April 02, 2023, 01:01:24 PM »
Brian .... .. serious question... how many weeks are you out right now? 

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1270 on: April 02, 2023, 01:06:51 PM »
Brian .... .. serious question... how many weeks are you out right now?

21 days will I be in shape in 21 days I don't know every year the body responds a little less and I did start rather bloated but what I will do is be in better shape than if I hadn't done the show. And its a 2 day pro am with a fitness expo it will be fun.  I was having bad stomach issues anyway so it was time to lean out may as well step on stage.  I am entering the over 40 classic division not the Olympia I should be ok. Not planning to starve and dehydrate want to enjoy the weekend. No diuretics no weird stuff at the end no gear just going to train hard and eat a little less. I want to feel healthy strong and have fun

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #1271 on: April 02, 2023, 01:10:14 PM »
The cuts will get deeper as I get leaner you fucking moron

Did I say anything about cuts idiot. I'm talking about ab development something you clearly don't understand given your lack of them.

Hey idiot does deeper cuts in your quads give you more quad development?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1272 on: April 02, 2023, 01:11:43 PM »
Glad to hear that we won`t miss out on watching Hanky place dead last, and that we`ll still get treated to the contest pics............YES!!!!!   :D

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1273 on: April 02, 2023, 01:14:16 PM »
21 days will I be in shape in 21 days I don't know every year the body responds a little less and I did start rather bloated but what I will do is be in better shape than if I hadn't done the show. And its a 2 day pro am with a fitness expo it will be fun.  I was having bad stomach issues anyway so it was time to lean out may as well step on stage.  I am entering the over 40 classic division not the Olympia I should be ok. Not planning to starve and dehydrate want to enjoy the weekend. No diuretics no weird stuff at the end no gear just going to train hard and eat a little less. I want to feel healthy strong and have fun
hate to burst your bubble......

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1274 on: April 02, 2023, 01:15:17 PM »
Did I say anything about cuts idiot. I'm talking about ab development something you clearly don't understand given your lack of them.

Hey idiot does deeper cuts in your quads give you more quad development?

I`ve been telling him that he has faint,shallow abs for quite a while now,and he laughs at me for training abs!!

^^^Hankys abs on the left,my abs on the right.

Fucking moron!