Author Topic: Next NPC Show Open Invite Challenge to All Getbiggers  (Read 265665 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Next NPC Show Open Invite Challenge to All Getbiggers
« Reply #1550 on: April 04, 2023, 05:45:44 AM »
Veins are coming out of my lower abs I could be ready in 48hrs and I have 3 weeks no rush at all

you are not even showing up. 

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #1551 on: April 04, 2023, 05:46:12 AM »
Actually my total cholesterol was 137 last time I checked and my blood pressure is in the ideal range speak for yourself

Don't forget your 110-115 bpm resting heart rate. That's a great range

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #1552 on: April 04, 2023, 05:48:24 AM »
Veins are coming out of my lower abs I could be ready in 48hrs and I have 3 weeks no rush at all

Butt Plug have you Thought of being a Dietician & Pro Bodybuilder Prep
Guru The likes of Ramy etc who struggle to get in peak contest condition would pay
you a fortune to get them stage ready.  ::)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1553 on: April 04, 2023, 05:49:46 AM »
Don't forget your 110-115 bpm resting heart rate. That's a great range
;D :D

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #1554 on: April 04, 2023, 05:50:17 AM »

Awesome. Way ahead of schedule

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1555 on: April 04, 2023, 05:52:12 AM »

good luck hankins....you'll look like a bitch if you dont compete.. you know that right? lol

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #1556 on: April 04, 2023, 05:52:20 AM »

Yes, you could be ready to enter the show.  No one is saying that you couldn't.  I could diet for the next 4 days and be ready to enter a show.  You are not, however, gonna win anything unless you are the only one in the division.  You will never win an overall.

You are the epitome of the shortcut taking twat rockets I have seen in all my years.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #1557 on: April 04, 2023, 05:57:37 AM »
Added the clen in this week hey Bhanky?

Don’t use clen. I don’t use stimulants other than coffee no preworkout either not sure how many times I can tell you guys the same thing. The main change is I have gone from eating all day to eating 3 medium size meals a day. It shouldn’t take more than that if you are in shape to start. Slight calorie deficit that’s it.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1558 on: April 04, 2023, 05:57:50 AM »
good luck hankins....you'll look like a bitch if you dont compete.. you know that right? lol

as if he has not looked like a KUNT a million times over on this site already?   It does not bother him.  He is not showing up.   He will invent some new calamity or disease the day before and its all over again. 

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1559 on: April 04, 2023, 06:00:35 AM »
Yes, you could be ready to enter the show.  No one is saying that you couldn't.  I could diet for the next 4 days and be ready to enter a show.  You are not, however, gonna win anything unless you are the only one in the division.  You will never win an overall.

You are the epitome of the shortcut taking twat rockets I have seen in all my years.

Correct I am not going to win the overall at the Pro Am at 45 years old however I do feel I will be competitive in the over 40 and can win my division. But I guess we will just have to wait 3 weeks and find out.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #1560 on: April 04, 2023, 06:10:00 AM »
Correct I am not going to win the overall at the Pro Am however I do feel I will be competitive in the over 40 and can win my division. But I guess we will just have to wait 3 weeks and find out.
Delusions of grandeur!!

You got 2nd. in the Mr. Maui against one guy.   :(

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1561 on: April 04, 2023, 06:10:49 AM »
Correct I am not going to win the overall at the Pro Am at 45 years old however I do feel I will be competitive in the over 40 and can win my division. But I guess we will just have to wait 3 weeks and find out.

lets gooooooooo!

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1562 on: April 04, 2023, 06:11:19 AM »
Last place is yours for the taking!

Stay on your diet.  LOL   ;D
Dummy just keps posting the proof he has a fast metabolism over and over. AND OVER. It's the only reason he's in shape. His God given metabolism.  I feel like I'm taking crazy pills. Posting his shit diet proves you can eat crap for a show? Wtf are we even doing here?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1563 on: April 04, 2023, 06:16:16 AM »
Dummy just keps posting the proof he has a fast metabolism over and over. AND OVER. It's the only reason he's in shape. His God given metabolism.  I feel like I'm taking crazy pills. Posting his shit diet proves you can eat crap for a show? Wtf are we even doing here?

You realize exercise and lean body mass is what gives people a fast metabolism not god

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1564 on: April 04, 2023, 06:18:33 AM »
Delusions of grandeur!!

You got 2nd. in the Mr. Maui against one guy.   :(

Not a sanctioned show just an exhibition with half a dozen guys from the gym. They gave it to a Hawaiian guy half my size. I was the only white person in the show.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1565 on: April 04, 2023, 06:19:25 AM »
Not a sanctioned show just an exhibition with half a dozen guys from the gym. They gave it to a Hawaiian guy half my size. I was the only white person in the show.

More excuses.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1566 on: April 04, 2023, 06:20:38 AM »
That about sums it up......fast metabolism and puts in zero work.  :(

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #1567 on: April 04, 2023, 06:21:15 AM »

Right, but it was a bodybuilding show that was judged, right?

and you lost yet again.

Just like you didn't loose to Clegg?

Right Bhanky?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1568 on: April 04, 2023, 06:22:15 AM »
He beat your white ass fair and square........Native Hawaiian Privelage Of Peace!!!  LOL  ;D

Sore Loser   :(

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1569 on: April 04, 2023, 06:23:10 AM »
That about sums it up......fast metabolism and puts in zero work.  :(

Hilarious you guys spend months telling me I am a fat slob I keep saying I am bulking I stop bulking then I get in shape and it’s oh you just have good genetics that’s why you are in shape. Meanwhile you have been telling me for 2 years I have shit genetics and a 40 inch gut and I am doing everything wrong. Am I doing everything wrong or am I in shape because it can’t be both

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1570 on: April 04, 2023, 06:25:13 AM »

You are an idiot you guys keep saying I am not in shape and look like shit have horrible genetics and I am doing everything wrong. I told you I was bulking Now all of a sudden it’s oh I am in shape because of genetics lol fucking hilarious. Maybe my diet is not shut maybe it’s good and that’s why I am in shape you can’t be doing everything wrong and be in shape at 45 it doesn’t work that way. You people know shit about nutrition

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1571 on: April 04, 2023, 06:25:22 AM »
You realize exercise and lean body mass is what gives people a fast metabolism not god
Christ,you act like you`re training like a fucking demon day in and day out!!

We have all seen your half assed workouts and you yourself said you watch TV while working out and post on getbig between sets...............STOP IT.

You consider yourself strong because you inclined your bodyweight for 6 reps......laughable.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1572 on: April 04, 2023, 06:26:08 AM »

We have all seen your half assed workouts and you yourself said you watch TV while working out and post on getbig between sets...............STOP IT.

You consider yourself strong because you inclined your bodyweight for 6 reps......laughable.

Again the proof is in the pudding I am doing things right you guys are idiots

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1573 on: April 04, 2023, 06:27:08 AM »
Again the proof is in the pudding I am doing things right you guys are idiots
No,the proof will be revealed after you place last,if you even show up.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #1574 on: April 04, 2023, 06:35:33 AM »

I'm not one to shit on anyones training as anyone actually doing something should be commended, but he doesn't seem to realize that his typical training week is basically what some peoples deload week looks like.

I know a lot of people who would look his workout on paper and consider it just an extended warm up session.