Author Topic: Next NPC Show Open Invite Challenge to All Getbiggers  (Read 264789 times)

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: Next NPC Show Open Invite Challenge to All Getbiggers
« Reply #1625 on: April 04, 2023, 09:44:08 AM »
He is making shit up again, especially the talk of not being born without a valve.

What is possible is his lower esophageal sphincter which can relax and contract (acting as a valve) either is weak or doesn't function. Issues/damage to the lower esophageal sphincter are usuallyfrom overeating. He has medication which could help him recover if he took it (omeprazole) and there is even a surgical option where they place a device that performs the valve like action.

What he is saying is the equivalent of someone saying they can't hold their poop in because the value in their asshole no longer works or they weren't born with one.
spalding and coop can confirm Brian has this condition as well.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #1626 on: April 04, 2023, 09:46:06 AM »
No you didn't know that's what it was called. You thought it was a valve. It can perform the action of a value, but that doesn't make it a value.

My hand isn't a clamp, but it can perform the action of a clamp. Understand now moron

Your brain isn't a calculator, but it can perform calculations... oh wait...

Again you are just making shit up I am telling you 25 ducking years ago they told me I didn’t have it and it sure as fuck hasn’t grown back I was also a projectile vomited as a kid so they are not sure if I was born that way I said valve so as not to have to listen to you people act stupid if I said sphincter for fuck sake why do you want to argue I have Barrett’s esophagus and Crohn’s I don’t have the valve between my esophagus and stomach  why don’t you look up Barrera before talking it is going to give me cancer and kills me someday but I have to listen to you assholes tell me every day I don’t have it and just to eat white bread and I will be fine. Idiots

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1627 on: April 04, 2023, 09:47:31 AM »
Again you are just making shit up I am telling you 25 ducking years ago they told me I didn’t have it and it sure as fuck hasn’t grown back I was also a projectile vomited as a kid so they are not sure if I was born that way I said valve so as not to have to listen to you people act stupid if I said sphincter for fuck sake why do you want to argue I have Barrett’s esophagus and Crohn’s I don’t have the valve between my esophagus and stomach  why don’t you look up Barrera before talking it is going to give me cancer and kills me someday but I have to listen to you assholes tell me every day I don’t have it and just to eat white bread and I will be fine. Idiots

Grow up

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #1628 on: April 04, 2023, 09:59:23 AM »

No you shouldn't eat white bread. Foods made from refined flours are best avoided with your condition.

At least we are finally gets some truths from you with your cancer worries. Thank you for opening up to us. We are here for you Bhanky, none of us want to see you die from cancer.

We'd much rather watch you die on the stage in a thong, in the ring or death by cop

Scrancer

• Getbig III
  • SOME NICE FRENCH TOAST!!!!!
« Reply #1629 on: April 04, 2023, 10:07:31 AM »
No you shouldn't eat white bread. Foods made from refined flours are best avoided with your condition.

At least we are finally gets some truths from you with your cancer worries. Thank you for opening up to us. We are here for you Bhanky, none of us want to see you die from cancer.

We'd much rather watch you die on the stage in a thong, in the ring or death by cop

::) ::)

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #1630 on: April 04, 2023, 10:14:25 AM »
I was also a projectile vomited as a kid

Really? I would've thought you were hatched.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #1631 on: April 04, 2023, 10:20:09 AM »
::) ::)

We've been there with Derek Anthony. You can't really enjoy the death when they're in a hospital bed with a cap on saying "can't be faded".

I'd much rather see Hanky stroke out on stage or get shot by a cop he called fat.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #1632 on: April 04, 2023, 10:25:37 AM »
We've been there with Derek Anthony. You can't really enjoy the death when they're in a hospital bed with a cap on saying "can't be faded".

I'd much rather see Hanky stroke out on stage or get shot by a cop he called fat.

Personally I'd like to see him get addicted to huffing computer duster, then die of auto-erotic asphyxiation while on a facebook live with Spaulding.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #1633 on: April 04, 2023, 10:27:13 AM »

Brian, this is all bullshit.

Where are your test results or diagnosis? You are just parroting information from Web MD..

post the test results.

you posted your xrays before several times and this is a viable excuse for your pathetic squats.

You are just a lazy SOB who likes to gorge on junk food. It's not a bad trait, its like 90% of the US population.

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #1634 on: April 04, 2023, 10:28:19 AM »
It’s not my job to tell you the same thing 1000 times I have crohns I have been diagnosed with it by multiple gastros I also have a large hiatal hernia and a small umbilical hernia. The hiatal can be fatal. in addition or probably from the Crohn’s  I developed acid reflux and bile which destroyed the valve between my esophagus and my stomach causing Barrett’s esophagus. There is no valve if I eat and lay down nothing prevents it from coming up. It’s been that way since for at least 20 years now as I had my first endoscopy in my early 20s and the valve was completely gone at the time. They did say it’s possible I was born without it or acid eroded it but regardless no valve. They also saw polyps throughout. But sure I ate some food I am cured hallelujah praise Jesus

I would be shocked if the hiatal hernia is what kills you...

wazhazbin

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1635 on: April 04, 2023, 10:43:46 AM »
I’m thinking about starting the Hanky diet. The results are evident

everyone i know that doesn't work out follows it!!

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #1636 on: April 04, 2023, 10:51:37 AM »
You realize exercise and lean body mass is what gives people a fast metabolism not god

You really need to punch yourself in the face for that comment right there.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #1637 on: April 04, 2023, 10:54:05 AM »
Hilarious you guys spend months telling me I am a fat slob I keep saying I am bulking I stop bulking then I get in shape and it’s oh you just have good genetics that’s why you are in shape. Meanwhile you have been telling me for 2 years I have shit genetics and a 40 inch gut and I am doing everything wrong. Am I doing everything wrong or am I in shape because it can’t be both

No one has said you were a fat slob.  We consistently tell you that you have a BLOATED GUT.  Not fat gut....BLOATED DRUG BELLY.   Not a hernia.  Not from some meal you ate.  A DUCKING BLOATED GUT

You refuse to take any picture without flexing.  MULTIPLE NON PHOTOSHOPPED pics show it....YOUR OWN VIDEOS show it.  You deny it like someone denying the sun rises in the east and sets in the west. 

wazhazbin

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1638 on: April 04, 2023, 10:54:32 AM »
I know it is called an esophageal sphincter and again I do not have one for fuck sake you went with a parent I have been going to dr for stomach issues for 25 ducking years I am well aware of my situation and don’t need getbigs unsolicited advice on it.

You bitches just sit back and watch I got this

hanks right guys, i've heard of this before,

Linda Lovelace had the same disorder.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #1639 on: April 04, 2023, 10:55:48 AM »
Again the proof is in the pudding I am doing things right you guys are idiots

Once again that comment right there is why you are wasting your talents behind a call center job.  Make some real money showing EVERYONE how they can be a superstar like you.  Just make sure your "doctor" doesn't mind writing so many scripts.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1640 on: April 04, 2023, 10:58:38 AM »
No one has said you were a fat slob.  We consistently tell you that you have a BLOATED GUT.  Not fat gut....BLOATED DRUG BELLY.   Not a hernia.  Not from some meal you ate.  A DUCKING BLOATED GUT

You refuse to take any picture without flexing.  MULTIPLE NON PHOTOSHOPPED pics show it....YOUR OWN VIDEOS show it.  You deny it like someone denying the sun rises in the east and sets in the west.

This is not a gut I am 210lbs in this pic not 230lbs there is a difference

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #1641 on: April 04, 2023, 10:59:55 AM »
It’s not my job to tell you the same thing 1000 times I have crohns I have been diagnosed with it by multiple gastros I also have a large hiatal hernia and a small umbilical hernia. The hiatal can be fatal. in addition or probably from the Crohn’s  I developed acid reflux and bile which destroyed the valve between my esophagus and my stomach causing Barrett’s esophagus. There is no valve if I eat and lay down nothing prevents it from coming up. It’s been that way since for at least 20 years now as I had my first endoscopy in my early 20s and the valve was completely gone at the time. They did say it’s possible I was born without it or acid eroded it but regardless no valve. They also saw polyps throughout. But sure I ate some food I am cured hallelujah praise Jesus

Hey mensa fuck.....want to know why people develop that?   Want to know what they SHOULDN'T eat if they have that?

Of course you don't.....you have mensa level intelligence....DUCKING DAG

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #1642 on: April 04, 2023, 11:00:34 AM »
I would love to know how to make a Gif clip of those 2 seconds where the dog gives him the side-eye then runs off

Link to that video?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #1643 on: April 04, 2023, 11:01:17 AM »

And you still have a ton to go.   185lbs MAX  on stage.   You are never showing up and that is ok.   

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #1644 on: April 04, 2023, 11:01:59 AM »
It is not weak it is missing as in not there no valve haven’t had one for at least 20 years why would I make that up you assholes asked I am telling you that’s why I have Barrets I have been dealing with this my entire life but hey you guys know better

Was that diagnosed before or after you won the world championships at 3yo?

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #1645 on: April 04, 2023, 11:05:19 AM »

Hint for your ducking lack of comprehension....its called flexing.   Take a ducking picture without you ducking flexing you ducking idiot.

Its also photoshopped....blatant as usual

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #1646 on: April 04, 2023, 11:09:10 AM »
No a tomato is not a vegetable dumbass!

It's a fucking fruit Mr mensa. You know fuck all about food and healthy eating.

Learn something new everyday. I always thought a tomato was a veggie.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #1647 on: April 04, 2023, 11:09:39 AM »
Link to that video?

Starting at about 56 seconds in

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1648 on: April 04, 2023, 11:11:40 AM »
And you still have a ton to go.   185lbs MAX  on stage.   You are never showing up and that is ok.

You are insane I am already leaner than you were on stage in your contest pics your legs looked like glazed donuts you were not conditioned

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #1649 on: April 04, 2023, 11:13:00 AM »

what is this then?