Author Topic: Next NPC Show Open Invite Challenge to All Getbiggers  (Read 265561 times)

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Next NPC Show Open Invite Challenge to All Getbiggers
« Reply #1675 on: April 04, 2023, 01:04:52 PM »
The dude has been on the forum ALL day. Responding to trolls all fucking day. I drop in every couple hours and he's posting nonstop. The thread went up by 4 or 5 pages. He's calling everyone idiots yet he gets baited into this shit nonstop. Imagine how much this occupies this dummies brain? I've never seen anything like it. Getting a lot of work done today Brian? Bwahahajaha!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #1676 on: April 04, 2023, 01:07:37 PM »
The dude has been on the forum ALL day. Responding to trolls all fucking day. I drop in every couple hours and he's posting nonstop. The thread went up by 4 or 5 pages. He's calling everyone idiots yet he gets baited into this shit nonstop. Imagine how much this occupies this dummies brain? I've never seen anything like it. Getting a lot of work done today Brian? Bwahahajaha!

B2 Bombers, Aircraft Carriers, Tanks, etc are going to go without nuts and bolts and rivets for another month because the bills were not paid.   As a result of GB - national security has been compromised and its all Bhanks' fault.   ;D  :D

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1677 on: April 04, 2023, 01:12:16 PM »
B2 Bombers, Aircraft Carriers, Tanks, etc are going to go without nuts and bolts and rivets for another month because the bills were not paid.   As a result of GB - national security has been compromised and its all Bhanks' fault.   ;D  :D
;D ;D ;D He does have the highest of security clearances you know. You wasn't allowed to leave the state a year ago and had a probation officer but he's never been convicted of a crime. Nothing to see here everyone just move on

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #1678 on: April 04, 2023, 01:15:42 PM »
You don't have legs you brain dead fuck. The famous pic of you showing the board you're ass you're missing hamstrings completely.  Nevermind them being in condition you don't have hamstrings whatsoever.  You know the pic I'm talking about right? The one where you're wearing your gf's thong

That was over 2 years ago and a bad angle anyway also not her thing why do you keep trying to make it something it wasn’t?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1679 on: April 04, 2023, 01:17:22 PM »
Chicken dumplings with a chunk of French bread and a glass of whole milk y’all mad eating starvation rations doing hours of cardio and still sloppy had a bowl for lunch as well having a steak tonight

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Royalty is a schmoe-cel.
« Reply #1680 on: April 04, 2023, 01:32:44 PM »
Chicken dumplings with a chunk of French bread and a glass of whole milk y’all mad eating starvation rations doing hours of cardio and still sloppy had a bowl for lunch as well having a steak tonight

Excellent! How many weeks until the show?

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #1681 on: April 04, 2023, 01:35:14 PM »
Excellent! How many weeks until the show?

Weigh-ins in 18 days, we’re in days now not weeks

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #1682 on: April 04, 2023, 01:40:09 PM »

Gross - gas is going to send Em out of the house tonight. 

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1683 on: April 04, 2023, 01:43:46 PM »
Who's mad? You're not going to be in condition for the show. Just like the last show. We're all laughing at what you call show prep, we aren't mad. When you get dead last, again, because you aren't in contest condition you'll trot out the excuse train. And we will all point out your shit contest prep and point and laugh. Like last time. Wash, rinse, repeat dummy

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1684 on: April 04, 2023, 01:46:25 PM »
Gross - gas is going to send Em out of the house tonight.
That poor sad girl. Imagine living with Brian? I imagine there are some suicides tied to his relationship past.
I practically want to end it just reading his posts.

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #1685 on: April 04, 2023, 01:54:38 PM »
That was over 2 years ago and a bad angle anyway also not her thing why do you keep trying to make it something it wasn’t?

Hanky I think you are approaching the thong modeling situation all wrong. I suggest you take a page from Matt C. When he sent a jerkoff video to Prime he suffered the same ridicule you are going through now. Instead of denying that he sent the video he is trying to "own it." Whenever he gets into an argument with Prime he threatens to send additional videos, asks him why he won't confirm his size or ropes, and demands that he (and the board) acknowledge his size and girth. Maybe you should adopt the same tactic. Whenever someone questions your thong modeling you double down. Tell them you wore it better than your girlfriend. Tell them you'll put up additional poolside pictures, perhaps in thongs of different colors. Demand that they acknowledge your striated glutes. Tell them they're blind if they can't see it.

This is my advices to you Hanky. Own your thong modeling like MattC owns his jerkoff videos.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #1686 on: April 04, 2023, 02:46:57 PM »

The more you know.

Clearly Brian is lying about his Crohn’s disease as per usual

Foods such as milk, cheese, and butter can exacerbate inflammatory bowel disease (IBD) symptoms because they contain lactose, the naturally occurring sugar in dairy foods. You're more likely to have difficulty with dairy when you have Crohn's disease that involves the small intest

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
« Reply #1687 on: April 04, 2023, 02:54:27 PM »
The more you know.

Clearly Brian is lying about his Crohn’s disease as per usual

Foods such as milk, cheese, and butter can exacerbate inflammatory bowel disease (IBD) symptoms because they contain lactose, the naturally occurring sugar in dairy foods. You're more likely to have difficulty with dairy when you have Crohn's disease that involves the small intest

Of course he's lying. I personally think he lies about all the shit he eats too.

But don't worry it'll flare up just prior to the show. Or some other imaginary illness.

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
« Reply #1688 on: April 04, 2023, 02:57:16 PM »

Brian, go back for seconds and thirds! That'll really teach 'em a lesson. Fuck the haterx. You can't be faded.  You should wash it all down with 3 or 4 cokes. Afterall John Brown and Vince Taylor got contest eeady on soda pop and steak. Don't forget the ketchup. Keep up the great work.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1689 on: April 04, 2023, 03:05:11 PM »
Brian, go back for seconds and thirds! That'll really teach 'em a lesson. Fuck the haterx. You can't be faded.  You should wash it all down with 3 or 4 cokes. Afterall John Brown and Vince Taylor got contest eeady on soda pop and steak. Don't forget the ketchup. Keep up the great work.

Again it is about total calorie consumption more than exact macro breakouts. I don't need to be eating tuna and water 3 weeks out. My morning weight right now is where I want to be 48 hours out. Sorry I am not a fat guy just sweating to the oldies trying to lose a belly. I am 2 days off my best look right now. I want to maintain calories and train for the next 2 weeks as I drop 3-5 more pounds that is it. Not trying to be emaciated. Chicken celery carrots and dough is a very plain wholesome meal. I was eating about 6k calories before now I am eating 3k calories that is a 3k calorie variance or about 1lb a day. I got this. I am also reducing water retention and trying to stay strong and full. I am not just going to waste away to nothing chasing the best abs ever it is not an ab contest. I plan to lift right into the show. You guys keep telling me I am doing it wrong start taking notes

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #1690 on: April 04, 2023, 03:11:58 PM »
Again it is about total calorie consumption more than exact macro breakouts. I don't need to be eating tuna and water 3 weeks out. My morning weight right now is where I want to be 48 hours out. Sorry I am not a fat guy just sweating to the oldies trying to lose a belly. I am 2 days off my best look right now. I want to maintain calories and train for the next 2 weeks as I drop 3-5 more pounds that is it. Not trying to be emaciated. Chicken celery carrots and dough is a very plain wholesome meal. I was eating about 6k calories before now I am eating 3k calories that is a 3k calorie variance or about 1lb a day. I got this. I am also reducing water retention and trying to stay strong and full. I am not just going to waste away to nothing chasing the best abs ever it is not an ab contest. I plan to lift right into the show. You guys keep telling me I am doing it wrong start taking notes

What’s your pre contest ?

T3 prob has been added by now.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1691 on: April 04, 2023, 03:20:10 PM »
What’s your pre contest ?

T3 prob has been added by now.

Absolutely not I am not trying to waste away and emaciate I plan to drop 5 more lbs that is it. If I weigh in at 205lbs on Saturday at 3pm and fast through Sunday my condition will be on point it is that simple. All that requires is moderate food consumption and working out more days a week and maybe a few dog walks the final week. I am 210lbs in the am now I am there. I am not using thyroid medications or any type of stimulant or diuretics. I have told you this a million times. Just planning to drop 5 more pounds then to fast the final 24 hours after weigh ins through the morning mandatories and evening show on sunday. That is it nothing fancy sorry you want somethign complicated just going to  train a little more and eat a little less . The extra 7lbs from last weigh in 2 years ago is going to change everything.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1692 on: April 04, 2023, 03:26:23 PM »
all you are doing is losing water weight and backed up shit

You think you are going to be ready like you did last time
You seem to have forgotten how bad you looked because your narcissism has blurred your memory.

You will again convince yourself you are shredded and step onstage thinking you are going to wipe the floor with the opposition

Its not happening Brian, not this time not ever, unless you take some advice.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1693 on: April 04, 2023, 03:30:32 PM »
Absolutely not I am not trying to waste away and emaciate I plan to drop 5 more lbs that is it. If I weigh in at 205lbs on Saturday at 3pm and fast through Sunday my condition will be on point it is that simple. All that requires is moderate food consumption and working out more days a week and maybe a few dog walks the final week. I am 210lbs in the am now I am there. I am not using thyroid medications or any type of stimulant or diuretics. I have told you this a million times. Just planning to drop 5 more pounds then to fast the final 24 hours after weigh ins through the morning mandatories and evening show on sunday. That is it nothing fancy sorry you want somethign complicated just going to  train a little more and eat a little less . The extra 7lbs from last weigh in 2 years ago is going to change everything.

the more you deny diuretics the more I am convinced you will be relying on them

You never shut up about not using them even when no one asks about them.

and as for the last bit, yes, it will change everything, you will look worse.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #1694 on: April 04, 2023, 03:41:01 PM »

Jeez Bianca - 205lbs !! At 5ft 11in with your thick bone structure  !!
WTF You Skinny Fucker Have you any muscle tissue left , certainly not on your legs / back / chest
You really going to get up on stage at a Scrawny 205lbs - No longer are you "I'm a Big Man"
Turn sideways & you'll be unnoticeable. 
Carry on & come in at 190lbs with or without your Butt Plug then hopefully you'll fall down the cracks
in the stage & nobody will notice.

wazhazbin

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1695 on: April 04, 2023, 03:47:04 PM »
I thought it was bad when Soul Crusher gave up on playing nice with this dummy. But even Hazbin is busting his balls now? I've been on this forum a long time and I've never seen that ever. It's one of the most common traits with narcissists like Brian. It's never them with the problem. Even when they're alone on an island with everyone saying "yo you're kind of a dick." Nope it's EVERYONE else, they couldn't possibly do anything wrong

oh no, is that how it is coming across?? i'm brian's biggest fan.  everything i say is either to try to help him improve or
for him to explain things he has said that may be misconstrued. 

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #1696 on: April 04, 2023, 03:52:58 PM »
There’s a reason Brian won’t post his back relaxed or hamstrings.

These more cellulite and rolls on his rear poses than a pig farm.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1697 on: April 04, 2023, 03:55:19 PM »
I would hope for your sake it was an ab contest. It's the only bodypart that doesn't completely suck on you

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1698 on: April 04, 2023, 03:58:51 PM »
oh no, is that how it is coming across?? i'm brian's biggest fan.  everything i say is either to try to help him improve or
for him to explain things he has said that may be misconstrued.
Ah gotcha my misunderstanding. It's in character as you're truly one of the nicest guys on here. Brian is lucky to have someone with so much knowledge help him with his prep. Victory is assured now

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #1699 on: April 04, 2023, 04:02:58 PM »
Brian truly believes he's some genetic freak.
Rock hard, dense and granite like he is not, just lean but missing muscular development and balance all over