Author Topic: Next NPC Show Open Invite Challenge to All Getbiggers  (Read 263997 times)

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
Re: Next NPC Show Open Invite Challenge to All Getbiggers
« Reply #1700 on: April 04, 2023, 04:03:51 PM »
Why would you fast after weigh-ins?  You’ll be flat, tired and weak. I thought you wanted a pump?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #1701 on: April 04, 2023, 04:09:34 PM »
Any update on squats, shoulder press, flat abs, curls, contests, terrible health, etc?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #1702 on: April 04, 2023, 04:11:26 PM »
I cant risk intestinal bloating besides I am not going to be too depleted at weigh ins an overnight fast wont kill me

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1703 on: April 04, 2023, 04:14:56 PM »
Any update on squats, shoulder press, flat abs, curls, contests, terrible health, etc?

Curls are tomorrow after back just doing some hamstring work tonight

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #1704 on: April 04, 2023, 05:00:25 PM »

Is this the viscious guard-dog he claims is going to bloody up anyone who sets foot on the property?

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #1705 on: April 04, 2023, 05:06:06 PM »
I cant risk intestinal bloating besides I am not going to be too depleted at weigh ins an overnight fast wont kill me

Is “Coop” coming to your show?

I’m guessing not since you had a falling out as per usual.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #1706 on: April 04, 2023, 05:06:58 PM »
Is this the viscious guard-dog he claims is going to bloody up anyone who sets foot on the property?

Dukie, sic balls!

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1707 on: April 04, 2023, 05:31:53 PM »
All this talk of dieting just had half a loaf of French bread with extra butter and a salad while my steak cooks broke down and had some pringles I may just show up 220

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #1708 on: April 04, 2023, 05:40:28 PM »
All this talk of dieting just had half a loaf of French bread with extra butter and a salad while my steak cooks broke down and had some pringles I may just show up 220

Nice, feed the belly.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1709 on: April 04, 2023, 05:40:50 PM »
Again you are just making shit up I am telling you 25 ducking years ago they told me I didn’t have it and it sure as fuck hasn’t grown back I was also a projectile vomited as a kid so they are not sure if I was born that way I said valve so as not to have to listen to you people act stupid if I said sphincter for fuck sake why do you want to argue I have Barrett’s esophagus and Crohn’s I don’t have the valve between my esophagus and stomach  why don’t you look up Barrera before talking it is going to give me cancer and kills me someday but I have to listen to you assholes tell me every day I don’t have it and just to eat white bread and I will be fine. Idiots

How can you be so sure of this? You don't even know anything about your own medical condition, Mr. MENSA.

The fact is, there is still a very low risk between Barrets and cancer:

"People with Barrett's esophagus have an increased risk of esophageal cancer. The risk is small, even in people who have precancerous changes in their esophagus cells. Fortunately, most people with Barrett's esophagus will never develop esophageal cancer."

Just like you were too dense to understand why rights are granted. For someone with such a high IQ, you can't seem to grasp basic things.
X

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1710 on: April 04, 2023, 05:50:15 PM »
How can you be so sure of this? You don't even know anything about your own medical condition, Mr. MENSA.

The fact is, there is still a very low risk between Barrets and cancer:

"People with Barrett's esophagus have an increased risk of esophageal cancer. The risk is small, even in people who have precancerous changes in their esophagus cells. Fortunately, most people with Barrett's esophagus will never develop esophageal cancer."

Just like you were too dense to understand why rights are granted. For someone with such a high IQ, you can't seem to grasp basic things.

Its sad you think your government grants you rights

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1711 on: April 04, 2023, 06:05:51 PM »
Curls are tomorrow after back just doing some hamstring work tonight
Lying again. You never trained hamstrings in your life. And if you did I wouldn't admit it. They're missing so I would change you're training

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #1712 on: April 04, 2023, 06:07:05 PM »
Lying again. You never trained hamstrings in your life. And if you did I wouldn't admit it. They're missing so I would change you're training

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1713 on: April 04, 2023, 06:21:33 PM »
Its sad you think your government grants you rights

You said that Barrets is going to give you cancer one day and kill you.

How can you be so certain when there is a low relationship between the two?
X

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #1714 on: April 04, 2023, 06:36:58 PM »
Does the fasting help or hurt the Crohns?  I’d think you’d do more of it if it helped.

I gave you the same advice before your last show that you ignored: don’t make any last minute drastic change. Fasting is a last minute drastic change.

If you really want to try it, do an exact run through and try it out also the weekend before.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #1715 on: April 04, 2023, 07:49:32 PM »
Never photoshopped a pic in my life you are a jealous Bitch

I tell the truth....you lie.   You have muscles from a syringe and lie daily...

Remember this one: "The court ordered me to take all my prescriptions...even TRT"

Then you said you didn;t say it....

Then it was shown you did.....then you STILL didn't admit to it.

You lie so much you believe yourself.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #1716 on: April 04, 2023, 08:16:24 PM »

Remember this one: "The court ordered me to take all my prescriptions...even TRT"

You like so much you believe yourself.

every day there is another lunatic statement.  Court ordered to take TRT, melatonin is a PED, 225x15.  Now today my favorite, Home Depot which is several miles away and an 8 minute drive from his house is just across the street.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #1717 on: April 04, 2023, 09:31:42 PM »

As posted previously- Take my Advice
Jeez Bianca - 205lbs !! At 5ft 11in with your thick bone structure  !!
WTF You Skinny Fucker Have you any muscle tissue left , certainly not on your legs / back / chest
You really going to get up on stage at a Scrawny 205lbs - No longer are you "I'm a Big Man"
Turn sideways & you'll be unnoticeable. 
Carry on & come in at 190lbs with or without your Butt Plug then hopefully you'll fall down the cracks
in the stage & nobody will notice.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #1718 on: April 05, 2023, 12:19:23 AM »
I can't even post all my motivations and mania related to training as I am sure my enemies will find this thread eventually. It is not a simple subject it is not about vanity or impressing strangers. I remember why I wanted to lift as a teenager. I remember the goal. That goal is not a possibility anymore and lifting was never going to help me achieve it anyway. Everyone thinks Bodybuilding is lame everyone hates on it no one understands it. We all realize we will never be Ronnie Coleman and give up. Now I am in my 40s and life has beaten me down. But I am getting up I am going to now do what could not be done then. Will it help me achieve the original goal no it will not. Will anyone understand no they will not. I can never even tell anyone the twisted manic plan in my head as it is ridiculous it doesn't make sense it didn't work then and it won't work now.  You can't just get bigger faster and stronger as you age and even if you could it's not going to change anything. But the world takes everything. I am taking this back.

Bianca - What say you

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #1719 on: April 05, 2023, 12:21:25 AM »
Bianca - What say you

Marcus Aurelius could not have said it better.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1720 on: April 05, 2023, 03:50:44 AM »

You like so much you believe yourself.

Court ordered to take all medications which yes did at the time include TRT I never said I was specifically ordered to take TRT only all prescribed medications again standard language in a disputed custody agreement. I have never lied once you guys just continue to twist everything I say then want to argue even after I explain a hundred times you just want to argue

But yeah you are right I have muscles and you don’t which is why you are a sad little hater

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1721 on: April 05, 2023, 03:51:56 AM »

I can’t write what that dog has done because of the liability but absolutely you are not sneaking in the house with that dog inside

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #1722 on: April 05, 2023, 03:58:57 AM »
Again it is about total calorie consumption more than exact macro breakouts. I don't need to be eating tuna and water 3 weeks out. My morning weight right now is where I want to be 48 hours out. Sorry I am not a fat guy just sweating to the oldies trying to lose a belly. I am 2 days off my best look right now. I want to maintain calories and train for the next 2 weeks as I drop 3-5 more pounds that is it. Not trying to be emaciated. Chicken celery carrots and dough is a very plain wholesome meal. I was eating about 6k calories before now I am eating 3k calories that is a 3k calorie variance or about 1lb a day. I got this. I am also reducing water retention and trying to stay strong and full. I am not just going to waste away to nothing chasing the best abs ever it is not an ab contest. I plan to lift right into the show. You guys keep telling me I am doing it wrong start taking notes

So this isn't an ab contest but 364 other days on getbig it is for you....go duck yourself

Again, you keep saying how much more you know and your way is better...why not prep people gandolf?  Make  huge bank then...show everyone they've been doing it wrong for alllllllllll this time.

If total calories only matter...why not just eat peanut butter and jelly sandwiches for a week and show us what you look like.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #1723 on: April 05, 2023, 04:00:21 AM »
Absolutely not I am not trying to waste away and emaciate I plan to drop 5 more lbs that is it. If I weigh in at 205lbs on Saturday at 3pm and fast through Sunday my condition will be on point it is that simple. All that requires is moderate food consumption and working out more days a week and maybe a few dog walks the final week. I am 210lbs in the am now I am there. I am not using thyroid medications or any type of stimulant or diuretics. I have told you this a million times. Just planning to drop 5 more pounds then to fast the final 24 hours after weigh ins through the morning mandatories and evening show on sunday. That is it nothing fancy sorry you want somethign complicated just going to  train a little more and eat a little less . The extra 7lbs from last weigh in 2 years ago is going to change everything.

Bhank speak again...note the word "medication"....it wasn't prescribed to him so he is legally allowed to say he isn't taking THAT form of thyroid.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1724 on: April 05, 2023, 04:01:07 AM »
So this isn't an ab contest but 364 other days on getbig it is for you....go duck yourself

Again, you keep saying how much more you know and your way is better...why not prep people gandolf?  Make  huge bank then...show everyone they've been doing it wrong for alllllllllll this time.

If total calories only matter...why not just eat peanut butter and jelly sandwiches for a week and show us what you look like.

I will absolutely be eating peanut butter and jelly sandwiches the last few days I am making French toast right now