Author Topic: Next NPC Show Open Invite Challenge to All Getbiggers  (Read 264830 times)

delon

• Getbig III
Re: Next NPC Show Open Invite Challenge to All Getbiggers
« Reply #1750 on: April 05, 2023, 05:14:31 AM »
Not pumped or flexing hard just rolled out of bed and did a quick check I knew you idiots would start yelling about arm but the point is to show condition I am not that far off I will pump up the arms before going on stage

Also again for fuck sake not sure how many times I can tell you the same thing I am absolutely not taking any hgh I wish it was in my budget it hasn’t been for at least 9 months I have not purchased any hgh since I started my job last August

So your budget contains less money since you started working, are you paying them or something. This comment contains some gaps as a stand alone (it would make more sense if it was since you "stopped" working for eg) as it implies one impacting the other , or you were/are leaking money in a serious way

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #1751 on: April 05, 2023, 05:15:04 AM »
You were never a pro shut the fuck up by all means let’s see your physique since you are so great you have loose melting skin and tits. I have never photoshopped a single pic don’t need to I am in shape. Here is this morning I am not trying to lose more than about 5lbs from here actually trying to swell up a little bit. Talk all the shit you want about how I am doing everything wrong I think I look pretty good for 45 and I am on pace to make 205lbs I don’t need to starve myself I know my body and it’s needs and how long it takes to digest and lean out. I am 48hrs off show form tops.  I don’t need any diuretics or thyroid or Clem or any of that shit I am in actually shape just going to weigh in then fast 25 hours as I walk around town and sight see that’s it

Brian,. Your right arm is significantly smaller than the other. Your right side is wasting away.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #1752 on: April 05, 2023, 05:17:27 AM »
Not pumped or flexing hard just rolled out of bed and did a quick check I knew you idiots would start yelling about arm but the point is to show condition I am not that far off I will pump up the arms before going on stage

Also again for fuck sake not sure how many times I can tell you the same thing I am absolutely not taking any hgh I wish it was in my budget it hasn’t been for at least 9 months I have not purchased any hgh since I started my job last August

You just started this job a few  months ago? More lies from horseshit Healy.

Nine months ago you were working at Home Depot across the street and buying GH? But now you are a government contractor making more money and can’t afford gh?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #1753 on: April 05, 2023, 05:19:48 AM »
So your budget contains less money since you started working, are you paying them or something. This comment contains some gaps as a stand alone (it would make more sense if it was since you "stopped" working for eg) as it implies one impacting the other , or you were/are leaking money in a serious way.
Dude,he has no job.....he lies constantly,and posts all day ad nauseum.

He`s not working,trust me on that.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #1754 on: April 05, 2023, 05:20:04 AM »
I am only planning to drop 5 more lbs

You are never stepping on stage. 

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #1755 on: April 05, 2023, 05:20:20 AM »
All the constant years and years of forced feeding, and cycle after cycle of "bulking" and "cutting"  ( LOL  ;D ) ......just goes to show you how much this "EXPERT" tard truly knows......he disappeared in under 2 weeks time still eating like crap, just eating a bit less shitty overall.

In my opinion,he caused his own digestive issues by eating like a pig for decades and just stuffing his face with any old random crap constantly in an effort to weigh more.

Now,you can see that at 230,or 225,or 220,he was just a bloated waterbag/gasbag.

He overworked his digestive system bigtime for decades,all for naught as his really true weight is under 190 pounds at 5' 11" !!

LAST PLACE OF PEACE................... AGAIN!!!    ;D

I am 212lbs in the pic yet somehow you have me at under 190 now lol idiot

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1756 on: April 05, 2023, 05:21:28 AM »
So your budget contains less money since you started working, are you paying them or something. This comment contains some gaps as a stand alone (it would make more sense if it was since you "stopped" working for eg) as it implies one impacting the other , or you were/are leaking money in a serious way
Well if they pay him for the actual work he gets done he's not making much. He's on the forum all day posting what work does he do?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1757 on: April 05, 2023, 05:21:41 AM »
Dude,he has no job.....he lies constantly,and posts all day ad nauseum.

He`s not working,trust me on that.

Weird you claim I don’t work and take HGH both of which are false yet you swear up and down as if god told you himself why?? How many times do I have to tell you the same thing??

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1758 on: April 05, 2023, 05:23:25 AM »
Well if they pay him for the actual work he gets done he's not making much. He's on the forum all day posting what work does he do?

Here is an idea worry about your job instead of mine

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1759 on: April 05, 2023, 05:24:04 AM »
You were never a pro shut the fuck up by all means let’s see your physique since you are so great you have loose melting skin and tits. I have never photoshopped a single pic don’t need to I am in shape. Here is this morning I am not trying to lose more than about 5lbs from here actually trying to swell up a little bit. Talk all the shit you want about how I am doing everything wrong I think I look pretty good for 45 and I am on pace to make 205lbs I don’t need to starve myself I know my body and it’s needs and how long it takes to digest and lean out. I am 48hrs off show form tops.  I don’t need any diuretics or thyroid or Clem or any of that shit I am in actually shape just going to weigh in then fast 25 hours as I walk around town and sight see that’s it
Haha this is outstanding! So you're 210 down from 225 but your condition hasn't improved whatsoever.  You look exactly the same. You're nowhere near contest ready. Keep it up last place is yours

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1760 on: April 05, 2023, 05:24:09 AM »
dwarf them... load up

Up the cobbler!!!!! 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1761 on: April 05, 2023, 05:25:44 AM »

You wonder why our military is in shambles?  The vendors are not getting paid because Brian is proving the haters wrong daily and not shipping vital equipment.  When we lose WW3 - its all his fault.     

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1762 on: April 05, 2023, 05:26:33 AM »
Here is an idea worry about your job instead of mine
I'm good I'm not posing on gerbig nonstop for 15hr windows.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1763 on: April 05, 2023, 05:27:03 AM »
Haha this is outstanding! So you're 210 down from 225 but your condition hasn't improved whatsoever.  You look exactly the same. You're nowhere near contest ready. Keep it up last place is yours

212 not 210 and I don’t look the same but If you say so luckily for me you are not a judge

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1764 on: April 05, 2023, 05:27:33 AM »
I am 212lbs in the pic yet somehow you have me at under 190 now lol idiot
I don`t care if you weigh 300 pounds,bodybuilding is all about creating an illusion,and in 99% of cases most guys look heavier in contest shape as their muscles stand out in bold relief........you on the other hand, just look small and it`s not an illusion,you lost water,and muscle,and look as you always did,just skinnier.

You have done nothing different for your contest prep except eating less crap,but still it`s crap food from a bodybuilding viewpoint to eat on a constant basis.

You have no idea what you are doing,I can`t wait to hear the excuses this time.......should be a laff riot.  :D

Have a pizza or two,most real bodybuilders do this around this time before a contest......don`t forget to wash the pizzas down with a gallon of Gatorade.

Pseudo Bodybuilder Of Peace

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1765 on: April 05, 2023, 05:28:02 AM »
You wonder why our military is in shambles?  The vendors are not getting paid because Brian is proving the haters wrong daily and not shipping vital equipment.  When we lose WW3 - its all his fault.   

I am doing my job don’t you worry how is your janitorial position going?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1766 on: April 05, 2023, 05:28:29 AM »
Weird you claim I don’t work and take HGH both of which are false yet you swear up and down as if god told you himself why?? How many times do I have to tell you the same thing??
I don`t claim anything,you have no job bitchboy.

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #1767 on: April 05, 2023, 05:28:38 AM »
The imbalance between right and left arm is glaringly huge.
Lean yes but lacking development and size everywhere for the stage.
The legs look stick thin tiny, baywatch extra ready, stage no way.
You'd think with all the posters that have competed and won on here  that Brian would ask for solid advice and critique and not act like an obnoxious know it all.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1768 on: April 05, 2023, 05:29:41 AM »
I am doing my job don’t you worry how is your janitorial position going?

Good - I mopped the floor with you all yesterday and will do so again today. 

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1769 on: April 05, 2023, 05:31:34 AM »
LOL  ;D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1770 on: April 05, 2023, 05:33:17 AM »

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1771 on: April 05, 2023, 05:34:01 AM »
All the constant years and years of forced feeding, and cycle after cycle of "bulking" and "cutting"  ( LOL  ;D ) ......just goes to show you how much this "EXPERT" tard truly knows......he disappeared in under 2 weeks time still eating like crap, just eating a bit less shitty overall.

In my opinion,he caused his own digestive issues by eating like a pig for decades and just stuffing his face with any old random crap constantly in an effort to weigh more.

Now,you can see that at 230,or 225,or 220,he was just a bloated waterbag/gasbag.

He overworked his digestive system bigtime for decades,all for naught as his really true weight is under 190 pounds at 5' 11" !!

LAST PLACE OF PEACE................... AGAIN!!!    ;D
:D

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #1772 on: April 05, 2023, 05:36:35 AM »

Brutal

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1773 on: April 05, 2023, 05:37:51 AM »
212 not 210 and I don’t look the same but If you say so luckily for me you are not a judge

hop on the high dose drol for the last 7 days...drop the hgh now.... grow into the show like levrone did!!!

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1774 on: April 05, 2023, 05:38:28 AM »

You wear a short sleeve shirt to work and your last pic was from a broom closet you are not even a professional