Author Topic: Next NPC Show Open Invite Challenge to All Getbiggers  (Read 264762 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Next NPC Show Open Invite Challenge to All Getbiggers
« Reply #1825 on: April 05, 2023, 06:31:15 AM »
And worse, imagine the back lat spread

8-12 weeks out at least.    The legs are gone.   Zero back.  WTFNG heck is going on here!!!! 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1826 on: April 05, 2023, 06:34:49 AM »
And worse, imagine the back lat spread

Imagine all the drugs consumed over decades - all the needles, all the pricks, all money - to eventually look like this?    Sad.  Looks terrible. 

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #1827 on: April 05, 2023, 06:45:06 AM »
Not pumped or flexing hard just rolled out of bed and did a quick check I knew you idiots would start yelling about arm but the point is to show condition I am not that far off I will pump up the arms before going on stage

Also again for fuck sake not sure how many times I can tell you the same thing I am absolutely not taking any hgh I wish it was in my budget it hasn’t been for at least 9 months I have not purchased any hgh since I started my job last August

Sooooo wasn't in your budget for at least 9 mos.....you "allegedly" can recall the last time you took it, but it wasn't this year.

Your memory is worse than someone with alzheimers. 

Oh, and I was a pro...bodybuilding got boring to me.  Remember how you spoke of lack of comprehension?  How many times have I had to explain to you that I neither WANT to....nor NEED to be low bodyfat.  Which part of that is the difficult part to remember.

Here's something to remember....I squatted 225 more than you.  I have no muscle yet was able to out squat someone 10 years younger...30lbs heavier than me....and on so many drugs its sickening.

Yeah, I am melting.....from laughing so hard at your shitty body

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #1828 on: April 05, 2023, 06:46:12 AM »
I actually think they are improved

And there were people who thought the titanic was unsinkable.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1829 on: April 05, 2023, 06:47:50 AM »
Sooooo wasn't in your budget for at least 9 mos.....you "allegedly" can recall the last time you took it, but it wasn't this year.

Your memory is worse than someone with alzheimers. 

Oh, and I was a pro...bodybuilding got boring to me.  Remember how you spoke of lack of comprehension?  How many times have I had to explain to you that I neither WANT to....nor NEED to be low bodyfat.  Which part of that is the difficult part to remember.

Here's something to remember....I squatted 225 more than you.  I have no muscle yet was able to out squat someone 10 years younger...30lbs heavier than me....and on so many drugs its sickening.

Yeah, I am melting.....from laughing so hard at your shitty body

You know we are all sticking around for the eventual break down and he is 165lbs and looks like he neve lifted a day in his life, which is coming.     

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1830 on: April 05, 2023, 06:49:50 AM »

Those chop sticks could not handle the weight of what a waiter deals with for a family of 4 dinner plates at a resturant. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1831 on: April 05, 2023, 06:57:05 AM »

That is being nice.   We are dealing with Branch Davidian, Jim Jones, Manson Family, like delusion and insanity here. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1832 on: April 05, 2023, 07:04:26 AM »
Geezus !!   LOL  ;D

Dude,you`re posting on getbig 24/7,does your imaginary job entail doing some actual work ???

LIAR!!

Please please please show up and please please Goodrum show up - this will be GB hall of fame material.   if you show up looking this awful and terrible - it might be redeemable for just how hilarious this is.

Would be even better if Goodrum is there filming the mess on the stage and off.   Are the brats showing up to cheer for you?     

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #1833 on: April 05, 2023, 07:08:11 AM »
Imagine all the drugs consumed over decades - all the needles, all the pricks, all money - to eventually look like this?    Sad.  Looks terrible. 

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #1834 on: April 05, 2023, 07:09:26 AM »
NOT an excuse but leg wise he had surgery on both those knees they are still large as opossed to the  quads makes they throw off this legs at least quads,hams no excuse should be hitting those 2x a week at least,his calves arent horrible.they are as good as his quads.

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #1835 on: April 05, 2023, 07:18:39 AM »
No muscle gain in years and too late.
If he actually managed to get into Rock hard, shrink wrapped granite condition his bodyweight would come down so much he'd look like an anorexic bobblehead with no decent muscle size or development.

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #1836 on: April 05, 2023, 07:25:47 AM »
All the constant years and years of forced feeding, and cycle after cycle of "bulking" and "cutting"  ( LOL  ;D ) ......just goes to show you how much this "EXPERT" tard truly knows......he disappeared in under 2 weeks time still eating like crap, just eating a bit less shitty overall.

In my opinion,he caused his own digestive issues by eating like a pig for decades and just stuffing his face with any old random crap constantly in an effort to weigh more.

Now,you can see that at 230,or 225,or 220,he was just a bloated waterbag/gasbag.

He overworked his digestive system bigtime for decades,all for naught as his really true weight is under 190 pounds at 5' 11" !!

LAST PLACE OF PEACE................... AGAIN!!!    ;D

This is what I think. Even if they aren't 100% caused by his eating habits his eating habits certainly exacerbate his situation.

He never answers why he won't eat a clean diet. Chicken breast is more boring than chicken dumplings and McDonalds and french toast. But Brian what advantage do you think eating the french toast gives you over the clean diet?

Also, can we get another french toast video update?

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #1837 on: April 05, 2023, 07:35:52 AM »
Not pumped or flexing hard just rolled out of bed and did a quick check I knew you idiots would start yelling about arm but the point is to show condition I am not that far off I will pump up the arms before going on stage

Also again for fuck sake not sure how many times I can tell you the same thing I am absolutely not taking any hgh I wish it was in my budget it hasn’t been for at least 9 months I have not purchased any hgh since I started my job last August

Retard Hanky logic

I don't have a job so HGH is in my budget.

I have a job now, but HGH is not in my budget.

The whole point of having a job is that in allows you to have a bigger budget you moron, but of course Hanky doesn't want to tell us the truth. He has a job, but also a smaller budget as he is being cucked and has to financially support another mans ex wife and kids.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #1838 on: April 05, 2023, 08:06:56 AM »
It looks a little different in the light I am going to be ready this is 214lbs I have hardly wasted away to 190 I am planning to win

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1839 on: April 05, 2023, 08:08:34 AM »
This is what I think. Even if they aren't 100% caused by his eating habits his eating habits certainly exacerbate his situation.

He never answers why he won't eat a clean diet. Chicken breast is more boring than chicken dumplings and McDonalds and french toast. But Brian what advantage do you think eating the french toast gives you over the clean diet?

Also, can we get another french toast video update?

I do eat a clean diet I have McDonald’s about once a month.  I made French toast this morning with eggs from my own chickens very healthy

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1840 on: April 05, 2023, 08:09:36 AM »
It looks a little different in the light I am going to be ready

Ready for what?   

How about hire the maid back to clean up all the debris on the floor?   Place looks like a damn mess.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1841 on: April 05, 2023, 08:12:00 AM »
Ready for what?   

How about hire the maid back to clean up all the debris on the floor?   Place looks like a damn mess.

I am in shape I am nowhere near 12 weeks out and nowhere near 190lbs you guys just want to hate I am going to be right at the top of the class and in shape at that weight

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #1842 on: April 05, 2023, 08:14:52 AM »
It looks a little different in the light I am going to be ready this is 214lbs I have hardly wasted away to 190 I am planning to win

Classical lines

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #1843 on: April 05, 2023, 08:26:26 AM »

Conveniently the legs are covered

You are doing the board short division anyways. So no need to show the legs.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1844 on: April 05, 2023, 08:28:36 AM »
I am in shape I am nowhere near 12 weeks out and nowhere near 190lbs you guys just want to hate I am going to be right at the top of the class and in shape at that weight
;D :D

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1845 on: April 05, 2023, 08:29:09 AM »
Conveniently the legs are covered

You are doing the board short division anyways. So no need to show the legs.

Don’t need to show them every pic showed them this am and honestly I thought they looked alright truth be told the board short guys are jacked in this show it’s the biggest show in the Carolina’s some of the prior year lineups are high quality

I told you guys I am doing the classic physique over 40 division

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1846 on: April 05, 2023, 08:30:50 AM »
Don’t need to show them every pic showed them this am and honestly I thought they looked alright truth be told the board short guys are jacked in this show it’s the biggest show in the Carolina’s some of the prior year lineups are high quality

I told you guys I am doing the classic physique over 40 division

Can you fake being over 70?   You may then have a shot

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #1847 on: April 05, 2023, 08:33:03 AM »
I do eat a clean diet I have McDonald’s about once a month.  I made French toast this morning with eggs from my own chickens very healthy

Biscuits and sausage gravy are now clean? Garlic toast, french toast and Gatorade pre-contest?

We have that bhanky definitions problem again.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #1848 on: April 05, 2023, 08:37:46 AM »

Brian, with the amount you spend on growth . It might be smart to forgo buying one kit for a month. And hire a posing  coach. This is your fifth show. You will deny and say the other shows weren’t sanctioned and don’t count. But why not skip the GH for a few weeks and higher a posing  coach.

L O L you thinking slightly bringing your one arm up and tilting a little makes your physique classic. The problem with you is. You don’t have a taper.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1849 on: April 05, 2023, 08:41:13 AM »
Brian, with the amount you spend on growth . It might be smart to forgo buying one kit for a month. And hire a posing  coach. This is your fifth show. You will deny and say the other shows weren’t sanctioned and don’t count. But why not skip the GH for a few weeks and higher a posing  coach.

L O L you thinking slightly bringing your one arm up and tilting a little makes your physique classic. The problem with you is. You don’t have a taper.

I did one single unsanctioned show in Maui and one NPC show here I am also not using any hgh but makeup whatever you want