Author Topic: Next NPC Show Open Invite Challenge to All Getbiggers  (Read 265629 times)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Re: Next NPC Show Open Invite Challenge to All Getbiggers
« Reply #2050 on: April 06, 2023, 05:49:09 AM »
How am I lying those are the NPC official posted results if you think they are lying take it up with them
You`re lying because it was a typo and you know it.

Stop it.

If you found a trophy,would you tell people you won it.....of course you would......pathetic!!

Personally it affects me not,I just love busting your balls like everyone else here does, because you deserve every fucking second of it.

If you place in your contest at all, for any reason,I will be disappointed.....please place last and don`t let me down buddy!  :D

If it was anyone else doing a show,I`d try to offer a word or two of encouragement..........y ou`re pathetic dude.

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2051 on: April 06, 2023, 05:49:17 AM »
So I am lying if I am not familiar with every nabba rule and regulation across every Country wtf are you talking about. Just remember you have to qualify for masters nationals the show you claim you are going to win should I accuse you of lying because you didn’t know that??

Oh yeah this show will qualify me for Master Nationals this year and next you are still not qualified you may want to look into that before planning to win the show next year

you are a liar tho hankins...... tough label to shed bruh

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2052 on: April 06, 2023, 05:54:00 AM »
So I am lying if I am not familiar with every nabba rule and regulation across every Country wtf are you talking about. Just remember you have to qualify for masters nationals the show you claim you are going to win should I accuse you of lying because you didn’t know that??

Oh yeah this show will qualify me for Master Nationals this year and next you are still not qualified you may want to look into that before planning to win the show next year
Hey junior,I`ve done the Masters Nats 3 times and let me school you,you DO NOT need to qualify for it regardless of what you or the website says.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #2053 on: April 06, 2023, 05:54:04 AM »
You`re lying because it was a typo and you know it.

Stop it.

If you found a trophy,would you tell people you won it.....of course you would......pathetic!!

Personally it affects me not,I just love busting your balls like everyone else here does, because you deserve every fucking second of it.

If you place in your contest at all, for any reason,I will be disappointed.....please place last and don`t let me down buddy!  :D

If it was anyone else doing a show,I`d try to offer a word or two of encouragement..........y ou`re pathetic dude.

Why are you arguing with me take it up with the NPC go to the results page and send them an email

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #2054 on: April 06, 2023, 05:55:11 AM »
Bhanks is doing the show in April ok guys stop with the nonsense non-believing

Oh wait, that was 2015

"Who said I will never compete? I am doing a show in April. Unfortunately my skinny ass has to gain 5lbs to max the NABBA 225 heavyweight division. Legs may be small but veins are everywhere. I am not going to diet at all."

https://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/index.php?threads/5-reasons-to-quit-bodybuilding.121486/page-2

(Credit:BB)

Nice find!

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2055 on: April 06, 2023, 05:55:34 AM »
you are a liar tho hankins...... tough label to shed bruh

Never lied once all you idiots do is twist my words around and make up lies about me then try to argue gotcha statements when you don’t understand something despite me explaining it 1000 times then if I post evidence you just ignore it

I have the Cassandra curse always have

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2056 on: April 06, 2023, 05:56:13 AM »
Why are you arguing with me take it up with the NPC go to the results page and send them an email
I`m not arguing,just driving home the point that you`re a blatant fucking liar.

Have some cookies and milk sonny!!

delon

• Getbig III
« Reply #2057 on: April 06, 2023, 05:57:35 AM »

ikite103
Jan 8, 2015
"I am not holding a bucket of water lol. I assure you I am 220 and I am doing a NABBA show in April as a heavyweight novice and depending how it goes there is a NPC show the following weekend. I will post after I win"

https://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/index.php?threads/5-reasons-to-quit-bodybuilding.121486/page-7

(Credit:BB)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2058 on: April 06, 2023, 05:57:59 AM »
Never lied once all you idiots do is twist my words around and make up lies about me then try to argue gotcha statements when you don’t understand something despite me explaining it 1000 times then if I post evidence you just ignore it

Cassandra wan`t a bold face liar !!  LOL ;D

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2059 on: April 06, 2023, 06:00:35 AM »

thats because you have always been a liar....

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #2060 on: April 06, 2023, 06:01:08 AM »
That dude is crushing Brian. You can really see from that angle how small his legs are. That's what he doesn't understand.  Legs are half your body dude. Just because you have one good bicep peak and you personally only care about arms, you're going to lose with no legs

There's more pictures of the guy on the contest website where they actually show the guy's back and hamstrings, two bodyparts Brian doesn't have (along with quads)  https://contests.npcnewsonline.com/contests/2021/npc_south_carolina_excalibur

He got busted bigtime and is now saying "take it up with the NPC". 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #2061 on: April 06, 2023, 06:01:30 AM »
http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/index.php?threads/5-reasons-to-quit-bodybuilding.121486/page-2

What a crazy find.   Bhanks has always been insane and delusional.   Hey Bhanks - who is this national level physique GF you were dating? 

LMFAO. 

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2062 on: April 06, 2023, 06:04:16 AM »
There's more pictures of the guy on the contest website where they actually show the guy's back and hamstrings, two bodyparts Brian doesn't have (along with quads)  https://contests.npcnewsonline.com/contests/2021/npc_south_carolina_excalibur

He got busted bigtime and is now saying "take it up with the NPC".

Busted for what postings the official results again by all means send them a email and dispute it why do I have to argue with you about their results go argue with them

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2063 on: April 06, 2023, 06:14:08 AM »
Busted for what postings the official results again by all means send them a email and dispute it why do I have to argue with you about their results go argue with them

hankins.... nice pm thread!!!! lmao, i ddnt know youve been down this road before...... how the fuck do you go from a boat full of hot young women, to the creature youre about to marry?.... you are obviously bigger and leaner now so wtf happened?

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #2064 on: April 06, 2023, 06:16:27 AM »
3 fresh eggs with cheeee and a little onions and jalapeños

Eggs + jalapeños + Crohns = Keep those bedroom windows open tonight dude!

T

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2065 on: April 06, 2023, 06:17:11 AM »
hankins.... nice pm thread!!!! lmao, i ddnt know youve been down this road before...... how the fuck do you go from a boat full of hot young women, to the creature youre about to marry?.... you are obviously bigger and leaner now so wtf happened?

He needs the second income now that a boatload of new mouths to feed in the Bhanky Bunch. 

Here's a story ...
Of a man named Hanky ....

you know how the rest goes. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2066 on: April 06, 2023, 06:18:14 AM »
Eggs + jalapeños + Crohns = Keep those bedroom windows open tonight dude!

Dying over here with laughter. 

Poor fiance going to bed with a gas mask on.   

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #2067 on: April 06, 2023, 06:24:23 AM »
Take it up with the NPC. I knew something fishy was going on when they called us back out and wanted another round pose off. According to be NPC after reviewing the official scorecards I was in fact the winner. But by all means call your local NPC representative and file a protest if you feel otherwise anyone who feels differently has had plenty of time to contest it.  I am merely sharing the official NPC results. The NPC also shows I took 3 out of 4 in the Open. Yet you guys keep insisting I took dead last which is simply factually incorrect.

You said multiple times that the NPC said he beat you, now what?  You're claiming you called them up and they told you otherwise?   

You also claim you posted something showing you have Crohnes but can't ever seem to repost it.

Home Depot is across the street, you know what else is across the street?  Tennessee and California

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2068 on: April 06, 2023, 06:39:10 AM »
You said multiple times that the NPC said he beat you, now what?  You're claiming you called them up and they told you otherwise?   

You also claim you posted something showing you have Crohnes but can't ever seem to repost it.

Home Depot is across the street, you know what else is across the street?  Tennessee and California

I am not claiming anything I posted the official NPC results take it up with them if you don’t like it

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #2069 on: April 06, 2023, 06:41:25 AM »
I am not claiming anything I posted the official NPC results take it up with them if you don’t like it

Brian, if you say you have Crohn’s disease.

How are you able to drink milk and eat hot sauce.

I’m guessing this another wives tale you spun.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2070 on: April 06, 2023, 06:42:32 AM »

You can't even run a two car funeral properly - STFU

2 weeks out right bruh?

Keep stuffing sausages all over and let Goodrum video the entire thing for all our entertainment.     

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2071 on: April 06, 2023, 06:51:39 AM »
Day 4 of Brian responding to every troll post about him. 50+ posts on their way! This dude is as dumb as a bag of hammers

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #2072 on: April 06, 2023, 06:53:13 AM »
The Hankster's been doing this underwear posing, fighting, etc for many years...

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2073 on: April 06, 2023, 06:54:45 AM »
Day 4 of Brian responding to every troll post about him. 50+ posts on their way! This dude is as dumb as a bag of hammers

its the only thing in his life.... if he got banned from here, he would be suicidal.

delon

• Getbig III
« Reply #2074 on: April 06, 2023, 06:55:40 AM »
Im sure bhank still has the link to the video of his top 3 finish in 2015 he can provide us, after all he told the guys at pm they could bank on it

--------------------------

ikite103
Jan 11, 2015
"Fine I still think some people are going to very surprised when they see a pic of me dieted down and dehydrated after 10 weeks of training for a show

April will be my first show I will be a heavy and I will place top 3 and I will pos a link to the entire prejudging video and you can bank on tha
t
"

https://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/index.php?threads/5-reasons-to-quit-bodybuilding.121486/page-23