Author Topic: Next NPC Show Open Invite Challenge to All Getbiggers  (Read 265172 times)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Re: Next NPC Show Open Invite Challenge to All Getbiggers
« Reply #2075 on: April 06, 2023, 07:00:05 AM »
Fuck this clown,I gotta` go train !

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #2076 on: April 06, 2023, 07:03:13 AM »
The Hankster's been doing this underwear posing, fighting, etc for many years...

where is your left bicep?   LOL@!!!

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Royalty is a schmoe-cel.
« Reply #2077 on: April 06, 2023, 07:20:33 AM »
So basically most of Bhanks entire adult life he's been spent repeating this scenario...

Bhank: posts pic. Asks for honest critique.
Forum: you look pretty good. Very lean.
Bhank: posts pic.
Bhank: I think I look pretty good for X years old.
Forum: Yeah we already said you're pretty good.
Bhank: randomly insults forums most respected members and claims he's better.
Forum:You're not that good.
Bhank: posts another pic.
Forum: stop posting pics.
Bhank: why don't you post a pic and prove how good you are? You wont because you look like shit. Posts another pic.
Forum: dude, you really suck. You don't know wtf you're doing.
Forum: fuck off asshole.
Forum: you look like shit.
Forum: produces evidence of Bhanks shit character, shit parenting skills, shit arrest record, shit bodybuilding record, shit mma record, years of gear abuse, dozens of lies etc..etc..

Does this summarize Bhanks adult life?

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #2078 on: April 06, 2023, 07:21:31 AM »
What’s the plan for Easter brunch this Sunday?  Keto brunch fare?

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #2079 on: April 06, 2023, 07:23:36 AM »
What’s the plan for Easter brunch this Sunday?  Keto brunch fare?

It’s time to dust off the Dockers once again

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #2080 on: April 06, 2023, 07:27:57 AM »
IF YOU WON,YOU LIAR,TAKE A PIC OF THE FIRST PLACE TROPHY!!

Called out and busted. What a ducking loser lying about having won a show!!!!

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #2081 on: April 06, 2023, 07:32:25 AM »
So I am lying if I am not familiar with every nabba rule and regulation across every Country wtf are you talking about. Just remember you have to qualify for masters nationals the show you claim you are going to win should I accuse you of lying because you didn’t know that??

Oh yeah this show will qualify me for Master Nationals this year and next you are still not qualified you may want to look into that before planning to win the show next year

Just entering qualifies you right?  What’s the backups plan for car trouble?  Plan ahead!!!

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #2082 on: April 06, 2023, 07:34:51 AM »
So basically most of Bhanks entire adult life he's been spent repeating this scenario...

Bhank: why don't you post a pic and prove how good you are? You wont because you look like shit. Posts another pic.
Forum: produces evidence of Bhanks shit character, shit parenting skills, shit arrest record, shit bodybuilding record, shit mma record, years of gear abuse, dozens of lies etc..etc..

Yes pretty much spot on - just his Faggottory & Lying missed.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2083 on: April 06, 2023, 07:35:15 AM »
"Jan 8, 2015

These losers always go back to get big or wherever they are from.. Just ride out the ignorance - make sure to ignore any dumbass advices - and get a good laugh at the 37 year old twig that is hyper-insecure so likes to talk about how he would "destroy you on the beach - hhhgggrrrr !!!". HOLY shit that was classic lol

Sadly we know the dude is 37 and got dumped because the chick was ashamed to be seen as a fitness competitor with a boyfriend who doesn't friggin train legs...

The dude is sad guys and honestly its kind of fucked up for us to pick on him... I joined the Corps to protect the weak not harm them and I feel kind of guilty now... We all have families - wives - kids - businesses or good jobs and we have responsibility to provide for others.. So we can't take seriously a little leg feller that is hell bent on " showing that bitch I AM good enough "
I for one apologize - I am sorry kite flyer.. I loved flying kites as a kid and I think its a precious little hobby for you..
You get back in the gym and work hard and that girl won't laugh at you no more!!!

And hell - if you know who Vinnie G is and Jack Lalanne - how can you NOT be considered an expert??? :D"

LMFAO!!!!!   

Little Legs = lost his girl 

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #2084 on: April 06, 2023, 07:38:16 AM »
http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/index.php?threads/5-reasons-to-quit-bodybuilding.121486/page-2

What a crazy find.   Bhanks has always been insane and delusional.   Hey Bhanks - who is this national level physique GF you were dating? 

LMFAO.

The issue is this - Brian absolutely has a natural disposition to being low bodyfat and being lean.  Drugs or not, it's just true.

The issue is that he's convinced himself it's because he has muscle and has created this environment, rather than it being something he's likely born with.  This leads to him criticizing other's diet and exercise techniques as incorrect, rather than just saying he can get away with a lot of shit that others cannot.
Y

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #2085 on: April 06, 2023, 07:41:16 AM »
Never lied once all you idiots do is twist my words around and make up lies about me then try to argue gotcha statements when you don’t understand something despite me explaining it 1000 times then if I post evidence you just ignore it

I have the Cassandra curse always have

NPD excuses paradigm answer to dodge having to provide evidence. People are so kind hearted they ask whether he’s trolling or possibly retarded wanting to give him the befit of the doubt and unable to accept people could be so untethered from the truth and reality.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2086 on: April 06, 2023, 07:41:57 AM »
So I am lying if I am not familiar with every nabba rule and regulation across every Country wtf are you talking about. Just remember you have to qualify for masters nationals the show you claim you are going to win should I accuse you of lying because you didn’t know that??

Oh yeah this show will qualify me for Master Nationals this year and next you are still not qualified you may want to look into that before planning to win the show next year

Bianca You also said the below quotes  ::)  What excuse are you going to conjour up for those..

Oh & You Lost against Clegg & you Lost against Charles, Why The lies
he beat you by a point by your own words - post up the judging sheet as you so quick to post everything else. 

"Jan 9, 2015  (ikite103 / MrMaui)

There is no offseason there is no retirement from bodybuilding. Bodybuilding is a lifestyle first then a competitive sport that is the part you all seem to have forgotten. Everyday counts but no day ever counts more than today.

And who said I have never been to jail or in a jail fight? I have lost track of the times I have been to jail I was in my first mexican jail fight as a teenager and yes I beat 2 dudes badly. I had to get 28 waivers to get into the army Infantry because the Marines would not take me. I don't even care if you believe it or not. I said I was smart enough not to go to prison big difference."

"I am an asshole as you can agree I am sure so my entire life everyone has wanted to fight me. That is why I started wrestling in 5th grade tired of getting jumped by the entire class everyday for years I can't count the fights."

https://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/index.php?threads/5-reasons-to-quit-bodybuilding.121486/page-9#post-2044265

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2087 on: April 06, 2023, 07:45:02 AM »
JoinedJul 13, 2008
Messages2,776

Jan 11, 2015
ajdos said:

So it looks like maybe you have some money? or at least you front that you do.
Big deal, anyone can buy women.

Smoking dope...medical or not you werent forthright about, that and as this EPIC thread goes on and on, more and more lies come out.

Seriously, its become your lifes ambition to prove what to us?

That you are a bodybuilder?

The thing I notice from the pics more and more is your are fucking average.

Like Trinity said...you look like 1/2 the guys in the gym...unremarkable.

You are definitely not bodybuilding material- you lack quality size everywhere.

The Viking pic is a good example of what I said earlier, swap out that outfit for jeans and a t-shirt and all you see is one skinny ass arm.

No once notices shit then, they think maybe he plays golf, or badmitten, possibly amateur ping-pong...sure as hell no one thinks 'bodybuilder'.

On that frame with your genetics, 15-20 lbs of pure muscle would be needed to give you that look.
Carry on with your overcompensation and delusional posts, you just keep digging a deeper and deeper hole with your lies and insecurity.

And another thing- did you stay up all night posting in this thread? lmfao...well I slept awesome. Waking up to this is just a great start to my day haha.

No AJ you are wrong here man... He doesn't have money - his boat is his JOB... He takes tourists out that have money and they pay him to take them "kiting"... Absolutely fine if that's ones goal in life... He thinks that the customers who take pics with him really like him...

This is freaking getting sad.. The guy rents a shack near the beach and has a little boat.. He is a " Bohemian" and again there is NOTHING wrong with that... If he was not a delusional cock sucker he would be fine by me.. WHO freaking takes so many "selfies" at 37 and posts them?????? I will tell you who - a guy that's been humiliated by girls telling him EXACTLY what we have been telling him and its making him insane.. The guy is now seeing his lungs in pictures?? WTF??? and he is going to "I told you so you bitches"???? He is skinny but has reverse body dimorphism and instead of wanting to get bigger he sees things that aren't there - like muscle..

I am praying he gets some help... This is the kind of cat that gets so frustrated that he can't convince anyone or even get a chick to stay around more than a day.. Then hr nuts out and takes out a boat full of chicks - hits on one and she rejects him - and he fuckig kills the entire group..

I am not screwing around - this dude is unstable guys and we are actually culpable for knowing this and continuing to f with him...

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #2088 on: April 06, 2023, 07:45:17 AM »
The Hankster's been doing this underwear posing, fighting, etc for many years...

On gear for decades now regressing badly. I think he’s recycling photos from back then also

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #2089 on: April 06, 2023, 07:47:51 AM »

Excellent summary. Maybe ad in “I’m going to enter and win this contest” portion

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #2090 on: April 06, 2023, 07:49:35 AM »
I am not screwing around - this dude is unstable guys and we are actually culpable for knowing this and continuing to f with him...

I actually feel a little bit like this

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #2091 on: April 06, 2023, 07:51:55 AM »
Take it up with the NPC. I knew something fishy was going on when they called us back out and wanted another round pose off. According to be NPC after reviewing the official scorecards I was in fact the winner. But by all means call your local NPC representative and file a protest if you feel otherwise anyone who feels differently has had plenty of time to contest it.  I am merely sharing the official NPC results. The NPC also shows I took 3 out of 4 in the Open. Yet you guys keep insisting I took dead last which is simply factually incorrect.

I don’t care where you placed. I’m simply pointing out the fact that you were yet caught in another lie like usual and now you’re trying to back peddle.
X

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2092 on: April 06, 2023, 07:52:37 AM »
I actually feel a little bit like this

Same  - he is close to going off the deep end before the wedding.  Now that josh is showing up to to object in person.   Ooopppsss - did I let the cat out of the bag . . .  . .

:o  ;)

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2093 on: April 06, 2023, 07:52:50 AM »
JoinedJul 13, 2008
Messages2,776

Jan 11, 2015
ajdos said:

Smoking dope...medical or not you werent forthright about, that and as this EPIC thread goes on and on, more and more lies come out.

The Viking pic is a good example of what I said earlier, swap out that outfit for jeans and a t-shirt and all you see is one skinny ass arm.

No once notices shit then, they think maybe he plays golf, or badmitten, possibly amateur ping-pong...sure as hell no one thinks 'bodybuilder'.

On that frame with your genetics, 15-20 lbs of pure muscle would be needed to give you that look.
Carry on with your overcompensation and delusional posts, you just keep digging a deeper and deeper hole with your lies and insecurity.

And another thing- did you stay up all night posting in this thread? lmfao...well I slept awesome. Waking up to this is just a great start to my day haha.

No AJ you are wrong here man... He doesn't have money - his boat is his JOB... He takes tourists out that have money and they pay him to take them "kiting"... Absolutely fine if that's ones goal in life... He thinks that the customers who take pics with him really like him...

This is freaking getting sad.. The guy rents a shack near the beach and has a little boat.. He is a " Bohemian" and again there is NOTHING wrong with that... If he was not a delusional cock sucker he would be fine by me.. WHO freaking takes so many "selfies" at 37 and posts them?????? I will tell you who - a guy that's been humiliated by girls telling him EXACTLY what we have been telling him and its making him insane.. The guy is now seeing his lungs in pictures?? WTF??? and he is going to "I told you so you bitches"???? He is skinny but has reverse body dimorphism and instead of wanting to get bigger he sees things that aren't there - like muscle..

I am praying he gets some help... This is the kind of cat that gets so frustrated that he can't convince anyone or even get a chick to stay around more than a day.. Then hr nuts out and takes out a boat full of chicks - hits on one and she rejects him - and he fuckig kills the entire group..

Brilliant -
Just got to keep reposting all the previous Crap he has said - He can't handle that
& Never answer's - Pointless trying to have a decent exchange with him as he's neither decent or remotely honest - He doesn't know the meaning of those words .

He's behaved the exact same on all other forum's & been Banned
Post's the same tired Crap over & over again - He really must Love deliberately arguing
& being a Khvnt . 

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #2094 on: April 06, 2023, 07:53:55 AM »

You forgot *posts breakfast pic*

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #2095 on: April 06, 2023, 07:56:55 AM »
Same  - he is close to going off the deep end before the wedding.  Now that josh is showing up to to object in person.   Ooopppsss - did I let the cat out of the bag . . .  . .

:o  ;)

Haha, that would be hilarious :)

Seriously, I hope the wife is a stabilising influence and we don't see a new series of mugshots for domestic violence in the coming months

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2096 on: April 06, 2023, 07:57:57 AM »
Bhanks - for you.  . . . .

Theme album to come out to pose to.

keanu

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2097 on: April 06, 2023, 08:07:56 AM »

"I am an asshole as you can agree I am sure so my entire life everyone has wanted to fight me. That is why I started wrestling in 5th grade tired of getting jumped by the entire class everyday for years I can't count the fights."

https://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/index.php?threads/5-reasons-to-quit-bodybuilding.121486/page-9#post-2044265
  Even at 45 this guy hasn't evolved. He can't help himself.

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2098 on: April 06, 2023, 08:19:38 AM »
JoinedJul 13, 2008
Messages2,776

Jan 11, 2015
ajdos said:

dying laughing!!!!!!!! the beating continues.... holy fuck

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2099 on: April 06, 2023, 08:21:10 AM »
dying laughing!!!!!!!! the beating continues.... holy fuck

That thread is solid gold. 

Punching bag of peace.