Author Topic: Next NPC Show Open Invite Challenge to All Getbiggers  (Read 265620 times)

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: Next NPC Show Open Invite Challenge to All Getbiggers
« Reply #2100 on: April 06, 2023, 08:24:42 AM »
But you said he beat you. Why would you say he beat you by 1 point, if you beat him?

fucks sake Brian is gaslighting himself now...

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #2101 on: April 06, 2023, 08:25:23 AM »
JoinedJul 13, 2008
Messages2,776

Jan 11, 2015
ajdos said:

So it looks like maybe you have some money? or at least you front that you do.
Big deal, anyone can buy women.

Smoking dope...medical or not you werent forthright about, that and as this EPIC thread goes on and on, more and more lies come out.

Seriously, its become your lifes ambition to prove what to us?

That you are a bodybuilder?

The thing I notice from the pics more and more is your are fucking average.

Like Trinity said...you look like 1/2 the guys in the gym...unremarkable.

You are definitely not bodybuilding material- you lack quality size everywhere.

The Viking pic is a good example of what I said earlier, swap out that outfit for jeans and a t-shirt and all you see is one skinny ass arm.

No once notices shit then, they think maybe he plays golf, or badmitten, possibly amateur ping-pong...sure as hell no one thinks 'bodybuilder'.

On that frame with your genetics, 15-20 lbs of pure muscle would be needed to give you that look.
Carry on with your overcompensation and delusional posts, you just keep digging a deeper and deeper hole with your lies and insecurity.

And another thing- did you stay up all night posting in this thread? lmfao...well I slept awesome. Waking up to this is just a great start to my day haha.

No AJ you are wrong here man... He doesn't have money - his boat is his JOB... He takes tourists out that have money and they pay him to take them "kiting"... Absolutely fine if that's ones goal in life... He thinks that the customers who take pics with him really like him...

This is freaking getting sad.. The guy rents a shack near the beach and has a little boat.. He is a " Bohemian" and again there is NOTHING wrong with that... If he was not a delusional cock sucker he would be fine by me.. WHO freaking takes so many "selfies" at 37 and posts them?????? I will tell you who - a guy that's been humiliated by girls telling him EXACTLY what we have been telling him and its making him insane.. The guy is now seeing his lungs in pictures?? WTF??? and he is going to "I told you so you bitches"???? He is skinny but has reverse body dimorphism and instead of wanting to get bigger he sees things that aren't there - like muscle..

I am praying he gets some help... This is the kind of cat that gets so frustrated that he can't convince anyone or even get a chick to stay around more than a day.. Then hr nuts out and takes out a boat full of chicks - hits on one and she rejects him - and he fuckig kills the entire group..

I am not screwing around - this dude is unstable guys and we are actually culpable for knowing this and continuing to f with him...

Holy lollolol

Even in 2015 Brian was being told he’s not a bodybuilder and all drugs lol

Nothing has changed except his dosages

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #2102 on: April 06, 2023, 08:27:01 AM »
Day 4 of Brian responding to every troll post about him. 50+ posts on their way! This dude is as dumb as a bag of hammers

It's been going on for months, but it's steadily been ramping up.

Weird thing is he posted less when he was just home alone with nothing to do. He gets a full time job, has another mans family living with him, split custody of his kid and he starts posting more!

He can't be very happy with his new life.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2103 on: April 06, 2023, 08:28:08 AM »
fucking hell , this is some ESFitness level bullshit right there.

"Jan 9, 2015  (ikite103 / MrMaui)

There is no offseason there is no retirement from bodybuilding. Bodybuilding is a lifestyle first then a competitive sport that is the part you all seem to have forgotten. Everyday counts but no day ever counts more than today.

And who said I have never been to jail or in a jail fight? I have lost track of the times I have been to jail I was in my first mexican jail fight as a teenager and yes I beat 2 dudes badly. I had to get 28 waivers to get into the army Infantry because the Marines would not take me. I don't even care if you believe it or not. I said I was smart enough not to go to prison big difference."

"I am an asshole as you can agree I am sure so my entire life everyone has wanted to fight me. That is why I started wrestling in 5th grade tired of getting jumped by the entire class everyday for years I can't count the fights."

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #2104 on: April 06, 2023, 08:30:21 AM »
fucking hell , this is some ESFitness level bullshit right there.

Reminds me of myself as I never was.

Inspiring.

Makes me want to hit the gym in a cut off sweatshirt and sweatpants.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #2105 on: April 06, 2023, 08:37:29 AM »
You had it all - wait till your fiance sees this thread - wedding canceled.  Josh saving the day to object. 

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2106 on: April 06, 2023, 08:39:06 AM »
You had it all - wait till your fiance sees this thread - wedding canceled.  Josh saving the day to object.
all either toothless or dead...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2107 on: April 06, 2023, 08:42:10 AM »
"Jan 11, 2015

This thread is unbelievable. ikite, here's the deal bro. Honestly, you do have a good physique, and from what you describe it sounds like you do have a nice life. Heck, I wish I owned a boat on Maui and went surfing everyday, that definitely sounds awesome.

BUT, a little humility goes a long way. I guarantee you, if you had showed a little restraint and tact, most likely this thread would be full of guys telling you how good you looked instead of the pissing match it is.

Your attitude doesn't bother me because it doesn't effect me and I don't have time to waste arguing with people I'll never meet. This is just genuinely heartfelt advice. People don't like braggarts. It's much more admirable to downplay yourself and be humble. Imagine if you posted a pic and instead said, "I'm nothing special but I stay lean from my lifestyle." Think how totally different the responses would be.

Maybe you just like confrontation, and if that's the case, carry on. I prefer to have more amicable interactions with people though.

ps. That's a pretty epic beard"

Yeah  - this moron is hopeless

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #2108 on: April 06, 2023, 08:45:00 AM »
"Jan 11, 2015

This thread is unbelievable. ikite, here's the deal bro. Honestly, you do have a good physique, and from what you describe it sounds like you do have a nice life. Heck, I wish I owned a boat on Maui and went surfing everyday, that definitely sounds awesome.

BUT, a little humility goes a long way. I guarantee you, if you had showed a little restraint and tact, most likely this thread would be full of guys telling you how good you looked instead of the pissing match it is.

Your attitude doesn't bother me because it doesn't effect me and I don't have time to waste arguing with people I'll never meet. This is just genuinely heartfelt advice. People don't like braggarts. It's much more admirable to downplay yourself and be humble. Imagine if you posted a pic and instead said, "I'm nothing special but I stay lean from my lifestyle." Think how totally different the responses would be.

Maybe you just like confrontation, and if that's the case, carry on. I prefer to have more amicable interactions with people though.

Gosh, that's so negative.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #2109 on: April 06, 2023, 08:47:02 AM »

And here’s Brian cutting a wrestling promo with former friend, Muscle Matters prior to things going south

HUSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #2110 on: April 06, 2023, 08:49:07 AM »
Laugh all you want my condition is going to be on point 1/3lb cheeseburger with a fresh egg

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2111 on: April 06, 2023, 08:49:26 AM »

And here’s Brian cutting a wrestling promo with former friend, Muscle Matters

HUSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!

Mr. Fuji was the best

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2112 on: April 06, 2023, 08:50:20 AM »

And here’s Brian cutting a wrestling promo with former friend, Muscle Matters

HUSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!

Wait till Em see this all 

Rambone

• Getbig V
« Reply #2113 on: April 06, 2023, 08:50:57 AM »
Mr. Fuji was the best

So evil. So good!

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #2114 on: April 06, 2023, 08:51:13 AM »
"Jan 11, 2015

He no longer has that good physique or lifestyle. Sad times for Hankins. I guess being delusional and lying to himself are his coping mechanisms now.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2115 on: April 06, 2023, 08:53:29 AM »
So evil. So good!

The little salt tosses were the best! 

Rambone

• Getbig V
« Reply #2116 on: April 06, 2023, 08:59:55 AM »
The little salt tosses were the best!

Very effective

But sometimes backfired

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2117 on: April 06, 2023, 09:05:30 AM »
Very effective

But sometimes backfired

:D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2118 on: April 06, 2023, 09:06:35 AM »

He no longer has that good physique or lifestyle. Sad times for Hankins. I guess being delusional and lying to himself are his coping mechanisms now.

Maybe Bhanks can cash in on a docudrama of the downfall 

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2119 on: April 06, 2023, 09:06:44 AM »

its the only thing in his life.... if he got banned from here, he would be suicidal.
Does his girl know he's on hear yammering away like this? My gf would question my sanity if I was responding to trolls for 4 straight days. I think this thread grew 3 pages since I posted that. Dude is a fucking loooosa!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2120 on: April 06, 2023, 09:08:45 AM »
TrinityD
TrinityD
Banned
Kilo Klub Member
JoinedMay 19, 2014
Messages1,629
Jan 11, 2015
Ikite is that honestly a picture of you?
bro i was expecting a ridiculous physique for everything you have been saying. You look like half my gym. This can't be for real.

Bro i am leaner than you RIGHT NOW with over 20 pounds more muscle and I'm just a physique guy.
you have to be trolling. You can't be serious.

None of us look like you right now? Yeah you're right,because we look better.

This isn't even a pissing contest brother. I hate ego,I hate pride,I hate all of that kind nonsense garbage. I'm simply stating FACTS. if you want to proclaim a fact that nobody is as lean as you right now you're wrong. I am leaner than you YEAR ROUND 365. Can't believe the whole thread came to this.

Just some VERY AVERAGE gym BRO troll.
what a waste...
Last edited: Jan 11, 2015
Aiming for Mr.Olympia IFBB Men's Physique

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2121 on: April 06, 2023, 09:13:15 AM »
Ok credit where it's due. That beard is epic

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #2122 on: April 06, 2023, 09:16:19 AM »
I wonder Brian if someone else was prepping for a contest and eating the exact diet  you are and wondering why they aren't getting in shape what would you say?

Laugh all you want my condition is going to be on point 1/3lb cheeseburger with a fresh egg

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #2123 on: April 06, 2023, 09:21:16 AM »
Epic beard! (Epic life renting whatever it was lol to tourists!)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2124 on: April 06, 2023, 09:22:45 AM »
Ok credit where it's due. That beard is epic

Goodrum and Josh at the wedding together to object is going to be timeless epic GB lore,.   He attacked both and both are showing up to the ceremony at Waffle House next month - its on.   

Just wait Bhanks - when the minister asked if anyone objects - the GB collective is showing up.