Author Topic: Next NPC Show Open Invite Challenge to All Getbiggers  (Read 264219 times)

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
Re: Next NPC Show Open Invite Challenge to All Getbiggers
« Reply #2200 on: April 07, 2023, 05:31:31 AM »
You are going to be severely disappointed

Dorian Yates style. Love it

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #2201 on: April 07, 2023, 05:34:41 AM »
You people just want to argue

OR

We just enjoy watching you contort yourself to jump through our hoops... hmmm?🤔

Edit:

Case in point below

Could you be a bigger Fag it’s bad enough you have to photoshop my photos to make yourself feel better but you add female boobs because you are Fag and that’s really weird fuck off to the fag forums fag

Obvious boob troll is obvious - but your pathology forces you to respond

BTW does your employer know how horribly homophobic you are?  Tut tut young man... (ps - boobs are not ghey)

T

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #2202 on: April 07, 2023, 05:54:33 AM »
Could you be a bigger Fag it’s bad enough you have to photoshop my photos to make yourself feel better but you add female boobs because you are Fag and that’s really weird fuck off to the fag forums fag

You just don't get it....I laugh my ass off every time you post a pic.  I want to see if I can get as good at photoshop as you are.  I feel better about myself knowing you are melting down at every turn.

"Genetics" my ass...all of this shit from previous boards is showing your body was built from the needle.  Nothing more...nothing less.  Now all you have is your distended abs that you love flexing.

Keep calling me a fag....I give ZERO FUCKS.  You seriously think doing that has ANY effect???   You wouldn't have the balls to say it to my face. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #2203 on: April 07, 2023, 06:03:40 AM »
You just don't get it....I laugh my ass off every time you post a pic.  I want to see if I can get as good at photoshop as you are.  I feel better about myself knowing you are melting down at every turn.

"Genetics" my ass...all of this shit from previous boards is showing your body was built from the needle.  Nothing more...nothing less.  Now all you have is your distended abs that you love flexing.

Keep calling me a fag....I give ZERO FUCKS.  You seriously think doing that has ANY effect???   You wouldn't have the balls to say it to my face.

The funny thing - deep down he too knows how little to nothing he has to show for all the pricks he has taken in his ass over decades. 

Pin Cushion of Peace.     

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #2204 on: April 07, 2023, 06:05:52 AM »

Fuck  off you pathetic cripple

FYYFF   Fuck You You Fucking Fuck

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #2205 on: April 07, 2023, 06:16:57 AM »
You people just want to argue

My bad, Bhanky.

5oz with water and 4oz drained weight.

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #2206 on: April 07, 2023, 06:18:00 AM »
Trimming up nicely

Better lay off the soy, Bhanky.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #2207 on: April 07, 2023, 06:18:34 AM »
Better lay off the soy, Bhanky.

Fag

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2208 on: April 07, 2023, 06:19:22 AM »

FYYFF   Fuck You You Fucking Fuck

Pathetic worthless cripple

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2209 on: April 07, 2023, 06:20:01 AM »
The funny thing - deep down he too knows how little to nothing he has to show for all the pricks he has taken in his ass over decades. 

Pin Cushion of Peace.   

I am in better shape than you

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2210 on: April 07, 2023, 06:21:35 AM »

You are a Fag you like to photoshop boobs onto men Fag there is nothing distended about me I am in better shape than you have ever been in your life which is why you hate and photoshop my pics putting boobs on them just makes you a FAG as well

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #2211 on: April 07, 2023, 06:23:31 AM »
You are a Fag you like to photoshop boobs onto men Fag there is nothing distended about me I am in better shape than you have ever been in your life which is why you hate and photoshop my pics putting boobs on them just makes you a FAG as well

STFU you worthless ambisextrous maroon.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #2212 on: April 07, 2023, 06:27:48 AM »

7 "fags" in two posts.....HA HA....pure gold.

I LOVE adding these things to your pics because it is TRULY how you see yourself.  A bloated, distended, emasculated man.  You rely on drugs to show everyone how great you are....and fail miserably at it.

I LOVE that you are so full of yourself that you post "progress" pics here.  YOU are the one showing dick root, underwear, girlfriends panties, etc etc. 

I LOVE you melting down.  I truly do.  Everyone else LOVES it too.

I will LOVE it even more when the excuse train pulls into town that you either didn't make it to your show, or come up with some outlandish conspiracy theory on why you didn't win, or how one of your 1,000 ailments decided to rear its ugly head and prevent you from stepping on stage.

My bet is that your knees gave out and you were unable to walk up a flight of stairs to get on stage.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2213 on: April 07, 2023, 06:28:10 AM »
I am in better shape than you

Yeah - im not hurting after walking a flight of stairs or walking across the parking lot pushing a cart.   Cough cough cough . . . .

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #2214 on: April 07, 2023, 06:28:44 AM »
Fag

Don't put yourself down, my son.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2215 on: April 07, 2023, 06:29:02 AM »
thats strange logic right there,,,,,

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #2216 on: April 07, 2023, 06:29:36 AM »

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2217 on: April 07, 2023, 06:30:50 AM »
why would a homosexual add breasts to a photo?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2218 on: April 07, 2023, 06:30:58 AM »
Don't put yourself down, my son.

Goodrum is going to deliver him the ole brazzole at the show after attacking him - that is - if he shows up at all.   

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #2219 on: April 07, 2023, 06:44:54 AM »
Back looks better a decade ago:

Y

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2220 on: April 07, 2023, 06:47:52 AM »
7 "fags" in two posts.....HA HA....pure gold.

I LOVE adding these things to your pics because it is TRULY how you see yourself.  A bloated, distended, emasculated man.  You rely on drugs to show everyone how great you are....and fail miserably at it.

I LOVE that you are so full of yourself that you post "progress" pics here.  YOU are the one showing dick root, underwear, girlfriends panties, etc etc. 

I LOVE you melting down.  I truly do.  Everyone else LOVES it too.

I will LOVE it even more when the excuse train pulls into town that you either didn't make it to your show, or come up with some outlandish conspiracy theory on why you didn't win, or how one of your 1,000 ailments decided to rear its ugly head and prevent you from stepping on stage.

My bet is that your knees gave out and you were unable to walk up a flight of stairs to get on stage.

You like adding boobs because you are a fag putting boobs on my pics doesn’t put me down it exposes you as a FAG

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2221 on: April 07, 2023, 06:55:15 AM »
Back looks better a decade ago:

Yeah because the drugs were working better back then.   He is a lazy slug and doesnt do the work, so the effect of his drug abuse is wearing thinner and thinner as time goes on.

There is literally ZERO muscle there 6 months once he goes off the drugs.   He knows it too.   That is why he is so angry and melts down daily. 

Bhanky - go off EVERYTHING for 6 months and lets compare to everyone else?   Deal?  No TRT, no tren, no GH, no anadrol, nothing. 

Pin Cushion Pussy! 

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2222 on: April 07, 2023, 06:55:21 AM »
why would a homosexual add breasts to a photo?

It’s a photo of a man Fag

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2223 on: April 07, 2023, 06:56:39 AM »
Yeah because the drugs were working better back then.   He is a lazy slug and doesnt do the work, so the effect of his drug abuse is wearing thinner and thinner as time goes on.

There is literally ZERO muscle there 6 months once he goes off the drugs.   He knows it too.   That is why he is so angry and melts down daily. 

Bhanky - go off EVERYTHING for 6 months and lets compare to everyone else?   Deal?  No TRT, no tren, no GH, no anadrol, nothing. 

Pin Cushion Pussy!

Talk all the shit you want what you won’t do is put up a comparable pic today always 6 months what about today exactly pussy it’s always if this if that in 6 months post up today or shit the fuck up bitch

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2224 on: April 07, 2023, 06:56:59 AM »
It’s a photo of a man Fag

No, its a photo of a fag man.