Author Topic: Next NPC Show Open Invite Challenge to All Getbiggers  (Read 265126 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
Re: Next NPC Show Open Invite Challenge to All Getbiggers
« Reply #2376 on: April 07, 2023, 11:31:04 AM »
damn hank i hope you don't get abducted seeing how people react to these
perfectly believable stories.

i'm thinking they might not believe that either.

Hawaii is not the mainland they do actually care about and look out for others my buddy won the show everyone was at the same hotel they were worried when I didn’t show up and yeah we were the only 2 heavyweights so they came looking for me no idea why that seems suspect to anyone

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #2377 on: April 07, 2023, 11:33:01 AM »

He eats like Joey Chestnut and trains like Richard Simmons. 
Yeah right!!  LOL ;D

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #2378 on: April 07, 2023, 11:33:15 AM »
Guys serious question.

I just placed an order for pick up with Uber eats.

I’m afraid I won’t be able to pick up the order.

Will the Uber ceo come check on my well being?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2380 on: April 07, 2023, 11:35:53 AM »
This is going to be no different.   He is going to blame Em or the brats - count on it.   Is he really going to risk death and organ failure again right before the wedding?   No.  That will be the excuse.   He has zero intentions of competing unless he is just going there to try to hook up w goodrum in the hotel for one last hurrah before the ceremony.   

I am taking a half day on Friday and driving down with my girl. Kids are all going elsewhere for the weekend. Weigh ins are Saturday afternoon between 1-3pm the show is Sunday. I am not going to dehydrate or starve myself. I am going to show up healthy and strong feeling good. The extra weight and hydration is going to make it a much more enjoyable time. It’s right next to the nascar museum so will do some walking on Saturday to dial it in.  Peaks are on point right now. I am not just going to look good I am going to relax and have fun and feel good

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2381 on: April 07, 2023, 11:38:39 AM »
Hawaii is not the mainland they do actually care about and look out for others my buddy won the show everyone was at the same hotel they were worried when I didn’t show up and yeah we were the only 2 heavyweights so they came looking for me no idea why that seems suspect to anyone
So they stopped the entire contest and Robert Stack and all the contestants and judges went to look for you.....OK,I`ll buy that.

Anybody seen Richie Brian ?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2382 on: April 07, 2023, 11:40:24 AM »
So they stopped the entire contest and Robert Stack and all the contestants and judges went to look for you.....OK,I`ll buy that.

Anybody seen Richie Brian ?

I don’t have any idea what they did or didn’t stop all I know is they came to my door and knocked I didn’t even know who it was my buddy told me the next day they came looking for me and were worried. I remember hearing knocking and being unable to respond

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2383 on: April 07, 2023, 11:41:06 AM »
I am taking a half day on Friday and driving down with my girl. Kids are all going elsewhere for the weekend. Weigh ins are Saturday afternoon between 1-3pm the show is Sunday. I am not going to dehydrate or starve myself. I am going to show up healthy and strong feeling good. The extra weight and hydration is going to make it a much more enjoyable time. It’s right next to the nascar museum so will do some walking on Saturday to dial it in.  Peaks are on point right now. I am not just going to look good I am going to relax and have fun and feel good

Congrats - its not a Left bicep contest.  There are things called back, legs, etc correct? 

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2384 on: April 07, 2023, 11:41:39 AM »
I am taking a half day on Friday and driving down. Weigh ins are Saturday afternoon between 1-3pm the show is Sunday. I am not going to dehydrate or starve myself. I am going to show up healthy and strong feeling good. The extra weight and hydration is going to make it a much more enjoyable time. It’s right next to the nascar museum so will do some walking on Saturday to dial it in.  Peaks are on point right now
Peaks or peak?

If you`re in contest condition,and you are gonna compete on stage in front of an audience,and you love showing off your pics,where the duck are all the mandatory poses at?

You hit two poses, and a shot of your left arm....you do know that won`t work on stage right?

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2385 on: April 07, 2023, 11:41:51 AM »
[/quote

fist is bigger than whole upper arm lol.... shitty pic hankins...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2386 on: April 07, 2023, 11:44:17 AM »
Peaks or peak?

If you`re in contest condition,and you are gonna compete on stage in front of an audience,and you love showing off your pics,where the duck are all the mandatory poses at?

You hit two poses, and a shot of your left arm....you do know that won`t work on stage right?

He gets destroyed from the back.  Has Bhanks EVER posted a shot from his last show from the back or side? 

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2387 on: April 07, 2023, 11:44:29 AM »
Peaks or peak?

Patience grasshopper all will be revealed soon enough

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2388 on: April 07, 2023, 11:44:29 AM »
That sux,I bet you would have won otherwise.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2389 on: April 07, 2023, 11:45:15 AM »
He gets destroyed from the back.  Has Bhanks EVER posted a shot from his last show from the back or side? 
He never posted any pics,the NPC website did.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2390 on: April 07, 2023, 11:47:00 AM »
He never posted any pics,the NPC website did.

The stilts he hobbles around on are a distraction from all else. 

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #2391 on: April 07, 2023, 11:50:08 AM »
Patience grasshopper all will be revealed soon enough

No need

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #2392 on: April 07, 2023, 11:54:10 AM »
I don’t have any idea what they did or didn’t stop all I know is they came to my door and knocked I didn’t even know who it was my buddy told me the next day they came looking for me and were worried. I remember hearing knocking and being unable to respond

Shithead.....that wasn't officials knocking.   Why would officals for the show say "housekeeping"?????

Sooooo officals came looking for you, but your buddy didn't.  Some "friend" you have there.

You were unable to respond because you were either hiding your coke....or on the shitter doing what you normally do....piss blood out your ass.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2393 on: April 07, 2023, 11:57:05 AM »
Shithead.....that wasn't officials knocking.   Why would officals for the show say "housekeeping"?????

Sooooo officals came looking for you, but your buddy didn't.  Some "friend" you have there.

You were unable to respond because you were either hiding your coke....or on the shitter doing what you normally do....piss blood out your ass.

It wasn’t housekeeping but again why do you want to argue with me?? I was on the floor unable to move having trouble breathing and they came to my door looking for me no reason to lie but you just want to argue

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2394 on: April 07, 2023, 11:57:47 AM »

Or doing the Hanky Panky with another man.   :D

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2395 on: April 07, 2023, 11:59:00 AM »
Or doing the Hanky Panky with another man.   :D

Ok all you people want to do is argue I got better stuff to do I have already shown I am getting very lean very quickly despite you all claiming I am doing everything wrong and eating too much

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2396 on: April 07, 2023, 12:06:40 PM »
Ok all you people want to do is argue I got better stuff to do I have already shown I am getting very lean very quickly despite you all claiming I am doing everything wrong and eating too much
You lost a lot of muscle from doing it too quickly.

You`ll learn come contest day.

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #2397 on: April 07, 2023, 12:08:10 PM »
Maybe getting leaner but far from contest condition and given no time to build some lats, quads, even out biceps etc etc

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #2398 on: April 07, 2023, 12:10:19 PM »

79 posts in the last 24 hours. You've definitely earned yourself a break.

FYI no one said you're eating too much, so stop making shit up. They said you don't know how to eat whilst in preparation for a show.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #2399 on: April 07, 2023, 12:13:21 PM »
How did they know how to find you?

Also you said it wasn’t a sanctioned show?

Why would officials come looking for you

It was the police coming to arrest him.