Author Topic: Next NPC Show Open Invite Challenge to All Getbiggers  (Read 265515 times)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Re: Next NPC Show Open Invite Challenge to All Getbiggers
« Reply #2450 on: April 07, 2023, 02:30:08 PM »
So there are no nutrients in the slop you are eating?

I don`t get it  ???
???

Scrancer

• Getbig III
  • SOME NICE FRENCH TOAST!!!!!
« Reply #2451 on: April 07, 2023, 02:30:11 PM »
Your ego is fragile enough as it is
If I looked like Dorian at his best you would say I looked shit

Your brain wont let you see the truth.

I cant actually wrap my head around that he believes that he is better than you,...like,.,...no matter how much I think about it, my brain cant find any reasoning where he has a better build than you and does better in competitions. Its bizarre and actually frustrating at times that I cant comprehend what he is thinking

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2452 on: April 07, 2023, 02:32:18 PM »
I cant actually wrap my head around that he believes that he is better than you,...like,.,...no matter how much I think about it, my brain cant find any reasoning where he has a better build than you and does better in competitions. Its bizarre and actually frustrating at times that I cant comprehend what he is thinking
Its his narcissism, it blinds you to the possibility that you could be wrong about anything

Scrancer

• Getbig III
« Reply #2453 on: April 07, 2023, 02:34:51 PM »
Its his narcissism, it blinds you to the possibility that you could be wrong about anything

oh ya for sure, I need to read up more on its traits cause my brain cant comprehend how far gone he is in what he sees.  Ive never seen it this bad online or in person so I have to learn it better to get   a grip on it

wazhazbin

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2454 on: April 07, 2023, 02:59:34 PM »
oh ya for sure, I need to read up more on its traits cause my brain cant comprehend how far gone he is in what he sees.  Ive never seen it this bad online or in person so I have to learn it better to get   a grip on it

it's a mindboggling disorder,   99 percent of the people just think it means you are in love with yourself,

but that's the tip of the iceburg. causes the most mindbending processing of thoughts, comments, actions. 

kinda fascinating unless you are personally attached to someone with it.

Lartinos

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2455 on: April 07, 2023, 03:06:07 PM »
You have to read between the lines with a liar like Bhank.

If he did collapse or feel like shit and he gave no further info it’s because he took a drug like DNP and it scared him to the point he thought he destroyed his organs.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #2456 on: April 07, 2023, 03:20:55 PM »
Your ego is fragile enough as it is
If I looked like Dorian at his best you would say I looked shit

Your brain wont let you see the truth.

Just seems strange you keep saying you are so much better and I look like shit yet we are the same height and weight both prepping for a show and you are unwilling to compare

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2457 on: April 07, 2023, 03:25:44 PM »
it's a mindboggling disorder,   99 percent of the people just think it means you are in love with yourself,

but that's the tip of the iceburg. causes the most mindbending processing of thoughts, comments, actions. 

kinda fascinating unless you are personally attached to someone with it.

If I am so confused and delusional and Jeff is so much better why can’t he put up a pic and prove it? Dude is my weight and height and in prep should be simple enough let’s compare but he won’t do it because he is my bitch and he knows it and yet you all claim he is so much better. By all means have him throw up a front double he won’t do it I own him and he knows it the rest of you are delusional ass kissers living in the past let him put up a pic today and prove he is better he can’t because he isn’t

wazhazbin

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2458 on: April 07, 2023, 03:29:40 PM »
If I am so confused and delusional and Jeff is so much better why can’t he put up a pic and prove it? Dude is my weight and height and in prep should be simple enough let’s compare but he won’t do it because he is my bitch and he knows it and yet you all claim he is so much better. By all means have him throw up a front double he won’t do it I own him and he knows it the rest of you are delusional ass kissers living in the past let him put up a pic today and prove he is better he can’t because he isn’t

What?   i saw a post on narcissism.  for some reason i've been watching a lot of videos on it.   

i didn't mention your name or even suggest i was talking about you or anyone in specific. 

i can't understand why you thought i meant you just because i replied to a word about a psychological disorder? fascinating. 

which guy is Jeff?

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #2459 on: April 07, 2023, 03:29:59 PM »

Hankins, as you may or may not know, I'm a fan of trying to decipher your tattoos. Is this one -

a) A bear popping out of a dreamcatcher?

b) A wolf popping out of a Christmas wreath?

Its a fucking mess & an eyesore just like his god awful body is.

Scrancer

• Getbig III
« Reply #2460 on: April 07, 2023, 03:31:06 PM »
What?   i saw a post on narcissism.  for some reason i've been watching a lot of videos on it.   

i didn't mention your name or even suggest i was talking about you or anyone in specific. 

i can't understand why you thought i meant you just because i replied to a word about a psychological disorder? fascinating.

its superwild, I took your post as just a general comment not directed at anyone. It really wasnt, and seemed more like a statement for me to read up more about it cause its fascinating

how in the hell does he make that post about your comment?

wazhazbin

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2461 on: April 07, 2023, 03:33:31 PM »
its superwild, I took your post as just a general comment not directed at anyone. It really wasnt, and seemed more like a statement for me to read up more about it cause its fascinating

how in the hell does he make that post about your comment?

Right?   another word that popped in my head is ironic.  another cool word.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2462 on: April 07, 2023, 03:41:04 PM »

which guy is Jeff?

Again I have no problem with a fair comparison but when you guys just want to declare your buddies superior without a comparative pic it’s fucking nonsense

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #2463 on: April 07, 2023, 03:45:37 PM »

Fuck off Bianca - your tired old body is crap - you can say 1000x oh I'm in shape & ??
You're physical shape / frame is fucking awful you've been told so many that you don't have the bone
Structure or genetics to be a decent bodybuilder thats fact & you fucking well. Know it - 25+ yrs of you
Taking various anabolic substances to look the way you do !!  No Legs , No Back , A torn & witherd right arm
& pec - yeah Fucking one helluva symmetrical physique.
oh but you do have a bloated midsection with reasonably low body fat around 11/12% Thats it.
stop the incessant rubbish of asking others to post pics - keep you queer Faggottry to yourself.
And Plenty on here at your age won lots of high level comps - You you've Won Fuck all, Zero , Nada
And unless no one shows up or your numbnuts doppelganger turns up you not likely to win yet again.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2464 on: April 07, 2023, 03:45:42 PM »
You guys say my back is my worst part well these are the backs of the guy who won in 2022 and 2021

I have a better back than both those guys I may not win I don’t know who is going to show up but I am not embarrassing myself at all

Scrancer

• Getbig III
« Reply #2465 on: April 07, 2023, 03:47:19 PM »
Again I have no problem with a fair comparison but when you guys just want to declare your buddies superior without a comparative pic it’s fucking nonsense

although you skip my posts
why, like WHY is that so important to you. Jeff is across the ocean, doesnt affect your life, who actually cares who looks better.

See, with me, for example, Im bipolar with a huge dose of antisocial personality disorder. I full on admit my brain doesnt operate correctly. My thing is arrogant people and has been for, well, ever. I despise them on the same level I despise animal abusers. So you, being full on arrogant, all I think about its how Id like to crush your skull in. Is that reasonable thinking? Of course not, you dont affect my life, but my fucked up brain drives these thoughts.

So why does your brain place such importance on who looks better, you or SC, you or Jeff. Do you think thats normal? And dont just lay up this is a bodybuilding board. Its not a contest on here. Why are you unable to just live life and not freak out over these other people?

anyways, someone else can answer this cause he just skips my posts and only reads what he thinks he sees

Scrancer

• Getbig III
« Reply #2466 on: April 07, 2023, 03:49:19 PM »
and now hes wearing a beanie to cover his baldness. Im gonna have a nervous breakdown trying to figure out what goes on in his head.

wazhazbin

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2467 on: April 07, 2023, 03:49:27 PM »

I don't understand.  i've done nothing but praise you and have never compared you to anyone?

but hey - good luck with your show!!  i'll be rooting for you.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #2468 on: April 07, 2023, 03:55:47 PM »
What hope I shows up weighed in and the. Collapsed in my room they came by to check on me and I couldn’t answer the door no holes no story that is what happened but you just want to argue

Did you have a stroke?

Sooooo they checked on you...but they didn't do anything with you not answering the door.  Riiiiiiiiight.

So they figured you did what you always do and pussy out and run home with your tail between your legs?  Sort of a "Same old Brian"

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2469 on: April 07, 2023, 03:57:28 PM »
It’s not a lie you dumb fuck I could say the sky is blue and you claim I am lying why for what purpose ??
See that's the catch 22 with POS liars like you. People always think you're lying. Get it? Fucking idiot

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #2470 on: April 07, 2023, 03:58:17 PM »
I lost interest after that and got into different things then I had some bad inutile to my knees again and spent 9 months on a cane I am now 45 years old and coming back into it and yeah I think I am doing great

drugs....drugs...and more drugs

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2471 on: April 07, 2023, 03:58:22 PM »
Why would you want to be further embarrassed by Jeff when you are gonna get crushed in your contest?

Glutton for punishment  ???

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2472 on: April 07, 2023, 04:00:05 PM »
You guys say my back is my worst part well these are the backs of the guy who won in 2022 and 2021

I have a better back than both those guys I may not win I don’t know who is going to show up but I am not embarrassing myself at all
Hey dickhead it`s 2023!!

Asking people for pics and comparing yourself to past competitors means absolutelty nada!

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2473 on: April 07, 2023, 04:02:35 PM »
Hey I am more than willing to compare we are both in contest prep but you are a bitch you know I own you so you don’t want to compare be real for a minute
Jesus he's so many levels ahead of you when it comes to competitive bb. For fucks sake he wins shows. You're a bug on his windshield.  You're not even in the same zip code as him. This isn't subjective what the fuck are we doing here?! No comparison is needed because every single person with say he's better and you won't acknowledge it! Every single person. Fuck off and die.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2474 on: April 07, 2023, 04:03:31 PM »
You guys claim I eat so much sugar but even after putting my Gatorade in I have been under the sugar goals everyday

3200 calories today and a little more carbs than yesterday as my son wanted max and cheese for lunch then didn’t eat it

This thing is shockingly easy has every food you can think of even by brand with all the nutritional info I am at where I though I would be eating a little less at 3k calories a day which makes me wonder how much I normally eat or when bulking forget writing everything down this app is way better