Author Topic: Next NPC Show Open Invite Challenge to All Getbiggers  (Read 263156 times)

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
Re: Next NPC Show Open Invite Challenge to All Getbiggers
« Reply #2475 on: April 07, 2023, 04:05:18 PM »
You guys say my back is my worst part well these are the backs of the guy who won in 2022 and 2021

I have a better back than both those guys I may not win I don’t know who is going to show up but I am not embarrassing myself at all

FFS if that is the level of opposition / previous winners then its a really low level
Of competitors - looking at those 2 I'd be embarrassed to even think about competing at that show,
& yes there is a fair chance you'd marginally look better them.  Great for you - clearly you have very
Low expectations & standard of development. 
Now you've received a bit of positive praise Fuck off & keep Fucking off add infinity

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #2476 on: April 07, 2023, 04:06:17 PM »
Jesus he's so many levels ahead of you when it comes to competitive bb. For fucks sake he wins shows. You're a bug on his windshield.  You're not even in the same zip code as him. This isn't subjective what the fuck are we doing here?! No comparison is needed because every single person with say he's better and you won't acknowledge it! Every single person. Fuck off and die.

I have only done 1 actual show he has done how many? Again if he is better he could post a pic and prove it he can’t because he isn’t. The one time he put up a comparable pic December 12th of his back vs mine and he was narrower and smaller than me. After all the shot he talked he never put up any contest or comparison pics again

wazhazbin

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2477 on: April 07, 2023, 04:06:51 PM »
You guys say my back is my worst part well these are the backs of the guy who won in 2022 and 2021

I have a better back than both those guys I may not win I don’t know who is going to show up but I am not embarrassing myself at all

brian did you say this contest is a national qualifier?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #2478 on: April 07, 2023, 04:08:20 PM »
Almost 1000 calories of fat?

You should be in a deficit,yet you are almost eating enough to gain a pound a day or close to it.

I know it`s far less than what you previously ate.but then again,you were eating anything just to weigh more for a day,it wasn`t muscle gain,just fluid.

You have no clue what you are doing,or you just don`t care.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2479 on: April 07, 2023, 04:10:33 PM »
brian did you say this contest is a national qualifier?

Correct if you look at the actual line ups for the last couple years they have been really good. It’s a big show they had half a dozen guys in the over 40 class 3 years ago just the last 2 years the over 40 classic tall class hasn’t been good. But it’s a pro am a 2 day show and the biggest show around.  The last couple years all the shows have sucked because of Covid. I don’t expect it to suck this year I expect it to be much more competitive. But I have no control over who shows up I sent every single one of you an invite.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2480 on: April 07, 2023, 04:11:35 PM »
Almost 1000 calories of fat?

You should be in a deficit,yet you are almost eating enough to gain a pound a day or close to it.

I know it`s far less than what you previously ate.but then again,you were eating anything just to weigh more for a day,it wasn`t muscle gain,just fluid.

You have no clue what you are doing,or you just don`t care.

I am absolutely in a deficit

wazhazbin

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2481 on: April 07, 2023, 04:13:06 PM »
Correct if you look at the actual line ups for the last couple years they have been really good. It’s a big show they had half a dozen guys in the over 40 class 3 years ago just the last 2 years the over 40 classic tall class hasn’t been good. But it’s a pro am a 2 day show and the biggest show around.  The last couple years all the shows have sucked because of Covid. I don’t expect it to suck this year I expect it to be much more competitive. But I have no control over who shows up I sent every single one of you an invite.

just asking a question.   

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2482 on: April 07, 2023, 04:13:19 PM »
I have only done 1 actual show he has done how many? Again if he is better he could post a pic and prove it he can’t because he isn’t. The one time he put up a comparable pic December 12th of his back vs mine and he was narrower and smaller than me. After all the shot he talked he never put up any contest or comparison pics again
Hey dummy,maybe he isn`t the type of guy to post a zillion pics a day just to appease a fucking tard like you.....in fact, I have never seen him post a pic that he has taken, other than his contest photos....because no one else does it except you!!!!!!

Speaking of,why do you even post pics,you are not progressing and nobody fucking wants to see them.

If you get feedback you don`t like you cry.....solution,stop posting pics......but you can`t can you?

You`re fucking sad man....pathetically sad...so sad,I almost feel sorry for you,but you`re a dickhead !!  :(

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2483 on: April 07, 2023, 04:17:15 PM »

Fucking retard Jeff doesn't need to post pics for you Queer Faggotry obsession
His physique in every area is streets ahead of yours - if you had half the physique Jeff has
You'd be 100% than you are now. 25yrs of Delusional crap - repeating the same ole same one
Rubbish & Excuse - Dose of reality Bianca as far as a bodybuilding physique goes yours
Is awful - narrow clavicles / wide gut & obliques / Stick thin legs / torn& shrivelled  left pec & arm
Thin back & no width - Yeah that one great all round balances physique 😂🤣😂🤣😂😂🤣😂
Delusional Clown 🤡 Bianca.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2484 on: April 07, 2023, 04:17:17 PM »
I am absolutely in a deficit
Yes,compared to your past pigging out,but not to get ripped for a show....you just got smaller,are you blind?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #2485 on: April 07, 2023, 04:17:41 PM »

Let’s hope you at least make it to the stage.

Scrancer

• Getbig III
  • SOME NICE FRENCH TOAST!!!!!
« Reply #2486 on: April 07, 2023, 04:18:26 PM »
Hey dummy,maybe he isn`t the type of guy to post a zillion pics a day just to appease a fucking tard like you.....in fact, I have never seen him post a pic that he has taken, other than his contest photos....because no one else does it except you!!!!!!

Speaking of,why do you even post pics,you are not progressing and nobody fucking wants to see them.

If you get feedback you don`t like you cry.....solution,stop posting pics......but you can`t can you?

You`re fucking sad man....pathetically sad...so sad,I almost feel sorry for you,but you`re a dickhead !!  :(

I genuinely feel that Brian offers nothing positive to this planet, and Im not exaggerating, absolutely zero positive, and as they say in poker is extremely high minus EV (expected value). Its my opinion that someone like him would be better off "not in this world" due to contributing nothing positive nor making anyones life better. Theres seriously no rational explanation for him to exist.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2487 on: April 07, 2023, 04:21:11 PM »
I genuinely feel that Brian offers nothing positive to this planet, and Im not exaggerating, absolutely zero positive, and as they say in poker is extremely high minus EV (expected value). Its my opinion that someone like him would be better off "not in this world" due to contributing nothing positive nor making anyones life better. Theres seriously no rational explanation for him to exist.
I can`t say that I disagree with you.

He needs to see a therapist to get his shit together in a huge fucking way.  :(

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #2488 on: April 07, 2023, 04:21:52 PM »

What is that?  That’s not the back of a baseball cap is it?  Looks like a Muslim Kufi.
Asalam Alaykum

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #2489 on: April 07, 2023, 04:23:29 PM »
See that's the catch 22 with POS liars like you. People always think you're lying. Get it? Fucking idiot

It’s a Cassandra curse

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2490 on: April 07, 2023, 04:24:50 PM »

X2 Agreed
He's a vacuous waste of Good air & food.
All he does all day is emit noxious abominations from either his arse or mouth
And likely both at the same time.

He's not even as relevant as 2 cells pond life.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #2491 on: April 07, 2023, 04:25:12 PM »
If I am so confused and delusional and Jeff is so much better why can’t he put up a pic and prove it? Dude is my weight and height and in prep should be simple enough let’s compare but he won’t do it because he is my bitch and he knows it and yet you all claim he is so much better. By all means have him throw up a front double he won’t do it I own him and he knows it the rest of you are delusional ass kissers living in the past let him put up a pic today and prove he is better he can’t because he isn’t

He proves it on stage.....you DO realize that is where the decisions are made when you compete......right?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2492 on: April 07, 2023, 04:27:37 PM »
Brian is so  intent on losing weight and making a certain weight class on the high end of it,that he thinks he`s getting ripped.

The point that he is missing is that if he would have given himself more time,instead of 4 weeks  LOL  ;D he might actually have gotten shrinkwrapped,hard,defined,and dense.....all he has done is to drop water/bloat, and he has lost considerable size in his torso as well as in his beloved arms.  :(

Now he`ll post a pic measuring his arms.....don`t bother, as I was never one to give a fuck about measurements as they are completely misleading......it`s all about the look.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #2493 on: April 07, 2023, 04:28:07 PM »

You almost died at 2 of your 3 last shows, organ failure, hotel room collapse. But those count, you just ducked up and couldn’t make the stage

Scrancer

• Getbig III
  • SOME NICE FRENCH TOAST!!!!!
« Reply #2494 on: April 07, 2023, 04:28:24 PM »
I can`t say that I disagree with you.

He needs to see a therapist to get his shit together in a huge fucking way.  :(

as someone whos seen a lot of therapist,...there is a zero percent chance he would see one as he thinks there is nothing wrong with him. Thats why I say he is minus ev, he will 100% do something awful/hurt/kill someone and say it isnt his fault. Its coming for sure. All we can do is hope he meets his end before it happens, hopefully his heart or other organs pack it in soon

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #2495 on: April 07, 2023, 04:29:19 PM »

He could post a pic from a SHOW and it shows he owns you.....why does he have to show you one right now?

You will NEVER admit someone looks better than you.

Your ego is more fragile than your knees.

Btw...I'm a pro....and I out squatted your photoshopping ass

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #2496 on: April 07, 2023, 04:29:26 PM »

Hankins, as you may or may not know, I'm a fan of trying to decipher your tattoos. Is this one -

a) A bear popping out of a dreamcatcher?

b) A wolf popping out of a Christmas wreath?
Clearly it's a cat high on catnip.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #2497 on: April 07, 2023, 04:30:11 PM »

Where did you send mine to?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #2498 on: April 07, 2023, 04:30:50 PM »
You almost died at 2 of your 3 last shows, organ failure, hotel room collapse. But those count, you just ducked up and couldn’t make the stage

And wedding coming up right after.   Just brilliant. 

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2499 on: April 07, 2023, 04:31:08 PM »
as someone whos seen a lot of therapist,...there is a zero percent chance he would see one as he thinks there is nothing wrong with him. Thats why I say he is minus ev, he will 100% do something awful/hurt/kill someone and say it isnt his fault. Its coming for sure. All we can do is hope he meets his end before it happens, hopefully his heart or other organs pack it in soon
LOL  ;D

I`d be in a nuthouse without my therapist.