Author Topic: Next NPC Show Open Invite Challenge to All Getbiggers  (Read 264703 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Next NPC Show Open Invite Challenge to All Getbiggers
« Reply #2600 on: April 08, 2023, 07:11:57 AM »

We know Bhank has been on bodybuilding forums for over a decade starting shit, talking trash, bragging and boasting non-stop about himself. You just know everyone there, including the judges, knows what an asshole he is. In fact he's probably insulted a few of them before. Maybe if Brian had an ounce of humility or sportsmanship he'd have done better.

Thats my theory anyway.

His posts on the other forum showed that he is just a delusional miserable nut job    All the decades of drug abuse have made him even worse now that he has little to show for it.  Thousands of injections in his ass for what ?   

Hoping to win a contest with two people in it - and even that is not likely.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #2601 on: April 08, 2023, 07:11:59 AM »
You posted 1 singular win over other people in 63 contest you have 1 single legitimate win congrats you got 1
.....and you have none!!  LOL  ;D

What`s your point,I have a ton of weight and height class wins.....never said I was a pro,but I will be soon.....bank on it bitch!   ;)

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2602 on: April 08, 2023, 07:12:16 AM »
You know you don’t have to open my threads? You don’t have to start arguing with me and making up lies about me then complain when I defend myself
. You also don’t need to be such a pussy bitch afraid to put up an arm I dare you
Its been funny taking the piss out of you for two years but now its getting to the point where I feel its bullying, you dont have the mental capacity for forums

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #2603 on: April 08, 2023, 07:16:17 AM »
It’s the biggest show by far with 47k In Prize money and it’s at the Charlotte convention center a huge stage it’s a 2 day event with an Expo. It’s an Olympia and a National qualifier it’s the biggest show I can do.

Maybe that show is, but you entered the Over 40 Classic and subdivision or a subdivision of that show, it's a gimmick scam and we all know it.  Now it's explicitly exposed and your defending it like just proves the point.  You just want to be able to bullshit some gym kids or other civilians with "Oh, I just won my class in the biggest show in the Carolinas" half-truths.  I'd give you credit for your absolute gift for framing things in the best possible light for yourself except it is a result of your reflexive NPD dishonesty and not actual deliberation

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #2604 on: April 08, 2023, 07:20:31 AM »
Hanky loves to move the goalposts.  LOL  ;D

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #2605 on: April 08, 2023, 07:21:24 AM »
Happy Easter Brian!

Take a day off from the diet and gruelling training.

Put on the elastic khakis and feed the 44 inch belly.

It must be tiring taking pics sucking in your stomach 10 times a day

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #2606 on: April 08, 2023, 07:22:36 AM »
no they werent stop telling lies, there was 5 in my class and you would have placed last

Oh, and the pic you just posted of the guy MM beat, he would beat you as well, hes more balanced.

This is correct (but is he Over 40 Classic?????? LOL)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2607 on: April 08, 2023, 07:22:50 AM »
Maybe that show is, but you entered the Over 40 Classic and subdivision or a subdivision of that show, it's a gimmick scam and we all know it.  Now it's explicitly exposed and your defending it like just proves the point.  You just want to be able to bullshit some gym kids or other civilians with "Oh, I just won my class in the biggest show in the Carolinas" half-truths.  I'd give you credit for your absolute gift for framing things in the best possible light for yourself except it is a result of your reflexive NPD dishonesty and not actual deliberation

I’m still of the opinion he is not showing up.    Or he may try to find out how many are in his class.  If there is 1 or more others he is not showing up. 

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #2608 on: April 08, 2023, 07:26:15 AM »
I’m still of the opinion he is not showing up.    Or he may try to find out how many are in his class.  If there is 1 or more others he is not showing up.

100 percent he isn’t showing.

I’m guessing some made up medical flare up.

Can’t keep food down.

Crohns,  fibromyalgia or restless leg syndrome he admitted needing tren for his restless legs.

One of the three ailments

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2609 on: April 08, 2023, 07:32:25 AM »

To me the excuse he makes will be more entertaining than if he does in fact show up.    He will also possibly come up w the collapse in the hotel room excuse and say he drove there and was ready but he suffered organ failure or something.

100 percent he isn’t showing.

I’m guessing some made up medical flare up.

Can’t keep food down.

Crohns,  fibromyalgia or restless leg syndrome he admitted needing tren for his restless legs.

One of the three ailments

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #2610 on: April 08, 2023, 07:38:34 AM »

His posts on the other forum showed that he is just a delusional miserable nut job    All the decades of drug abuse have made him even worse now that he has little to show for it.  Thousands of injections in his ass for what ?   

Hoping to win a contest with two people in it - and even that is not likely.

You are just mad because you have no abs I know it you know it keep sweating to the oldies fattie

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2611 on: April 08, 2023, 07:40:05 AM »

How is entering the over 40 division a scam gimmick when I am 45 years old?? If I go to nationals I will be in the same division should do a show in that division first don’t you think

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2612 on: April 08, 2023, 07:45:26 AM »
You are just mad because you have no abs I know it you know it keep sweating to the oldies fattie

Wtf you babbling about ?   Mad ?    The non stop entertainment and laughter this thread provides is worth its weight in gold. 

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #2613 on: April 08, 2023, 07:50:17 AM »
So SC has striations and veins but no abs? What would bring you to such a silly conclusion? Because he doesn’t feel like flaunting his superior physique to a bunch of message board men  ???

Scrancer

• Getbig III
  • SOME NICE FRENCH TOAST!!!!!
« Reply #2614 on: April 08, 2023, 08:01:06 AM »

Wtf you babbling about ?   Mad ?    The non stop entertainment and laughter this thread provides is worth its weight in gold.

quiet fatty  :D :D :D
he calls you fatty, ahhahahah my god i wish i was that fat

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2615 on: April 08, 2023, 08:03:34 AM »
So SC has striations and veins but no abs? What would bring you to such a silly conclusion? Because he doesn’t feel like flaunting his superior physique to a bunch of message board men  ???

He has no abs

Scrancer

• Getbig III
« Reply #2616 on: April 08, 2023, 08:04:57 AM »
He has no abs

you have chicken legs

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #2617 on: April 08, 2023, 08:08:48 AM »
He has no abs

Unless he’s Boyer Coe, I doubt this

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2618 on: April 08, 2023, 08:31:43 AM »
Unless he’s Boyer Coe, I doubt this

He is a natural fatty that is why he has to do 3 hours of cardio a day

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #2619 on: April 08, 2023, 08:33:20 AM »
He is a natural fatty that is why he has to do 3 hours of cardio a day

Brian, we have seen your belly relaxed.

6 pack right?

Scrancer

• Getbig III
« Reply #2620 on: April 08, 2023, 08:34:23 AM »
solid day of watching chicken legs lose his mind again and also watching The Masters (Go Koepka)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2621 on: April 08, 2023, 08:34:30 AM »
Just to recap I get no credit if I win a show that hasn't happened yet and I sure as hell haven't won yet because the competition that hasn't shown up yet has been deemed inferior prior to even stepping on stage. Funny considering, we started 3 weeks ago with a 44 inch gut and back fat then its I just have abs now getbig has me winning do to inferior competition. Glad you guys have all bases covered just in case. I wonder what the story will be a week from now

Scrancer

• Getbig III
« Reply #2622 on: April 08, 2023, 08:35:50 AM »
Just to recap I get no credit if I win a show that hasn't happened yet and I sure as hell haven't won yet because the competition that hasn't shown up yet has been deemed inferior prior to even stepping on stage. Funny considering, we started 3 weeks ago with a 44 inch gut and back fat the its I just have abs now getbig has me winning do to inferior competition. Glad you guys have all bases covered just in case. I wonder what the story will be a week from now

listen chicken legs
Ill bet you a grand that, if the division you are in has 5 or more, you dont finish better than 2nd last
Onemorerep can hold the money, ill send today

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2623 on: April 08, 2023, 08:38:00 AM »
listen chicken legs
Ill bet you a grand that, if the division you are in has 5 or more, you dont finish better than 2nd last
Onemorerep can hold the money, ill send today

As a matter of principle I don't respond to you but you don't have a grand stop lying

Scrancer

• Getbig III
« Reply #2624 on: April 08, 2023, 08:39:05 AM »
As a matter of principle I don't respond to you but you don't have a grand stop lying

haha are you kidding
Ill send right now
you literally have no clue about my life
Take the bet if you are so confident

OMR hop in this thread and send me your paypal info, then screenshot that I sent the money