Author Topic: Next NPC Show Open Invite Challenge to All Getbiggers  (Read 264455 times)

webstar

• Getbig V
Re: Next NPC Show Open Invite Challenge to All Getbiggers
« Reply #2650 on: April 08, 2023, 09:51:53 AM »
I have no doubt I will be on the podium. In fact I will do better if 5 or more people are in my class and I am not top 3 I will leave the board forever. No gimmick (never had one) accounts nothing

Never had a gimmick?

Really, you did on PM

Scrancer

• Getbig III
  • SOME NICE FRENCH TOAST!!!!!
« Reply #2651 on: April 08, 2023, 09:52:08 AM »
Brian,

Are you taking the bet?

Or do you need to work OT at Home Depot?

From appliance sales at Home Depot to working for a national defence contractor
seems believable  ::)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #2652 on: April 08, 2023, 09:53:04 AM »
I entered a show and two competitors and placed 2nd, guy who won placed 4th at the British that year

In reality I placed last
I would never tell anyone I placed 2nd if they asked without explaining the whole story
Im always disappointed if I get to the show and its a small line up.
I would sooner place in a big line up than win a small one
Yup,been there,done that and I feel the same way.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #2653 on: April 08, 2023, 09:55:16 AM »
IF HE DOESNT DO WELL IN PREJUDGING HE WILL THROW A SICKY AGAIN AND NOT TURN UP FOR THE EVENING SHOW

I'd even say if he doesn't do well at the weigh ins.  He may see others there (if he shows).

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #2654 on: April 08, 2023, 09:56:53 AM »
IF HE DOESNT DO WELL IN PREJUDGING HE WILL THROW A SICKY AGAIN AND NOT TURN UP FOR THE EVENING SHOW
And the excuse making machine will be turned on full throttle!  :D

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #2655 on: April 08, 2023, 10:00:29 AM »
If you win your class against no other entries will you be ashamed?   ;D

Were you?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2656 on: April 08, 2023, 10:02:43 AM »
I take this as an acceptance of Scrancer's bet.  I assume you mean "top 3."  I've screenshotted so you won't delete later and Welch on the $1000 bet you made.

I didn’t make a 1000 bet as I do not believe anyone is going to pay me anything. I will absolutely place top 3. If I don’t place top 3 I will leave getbig forever you guys want me gone show up and beat me

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #2657 on: April 08, 2023, 10:04:11 AM »
The funniest part of this whole affair to me is this bonehead has been blasting gear nonstop for decades, culminating in hopes of a “only one person entered my class so I won!” regional victory.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2658 on: April 08, 2023, 10:08:05 AM »
I didn’t make a 1000 bet as I do not believe anyone is going to pay me anything. I will absolutely place top 3. If I don’t place top 3 I will leave getbig forever you guys want me gone show up and beat me

shut the door on your way out

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #2659 on: April 08, 2023, 10:09:28 AM »

Again?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2660 on: April 08, 2023, 10:13:22 AM »
The funniest part of this whole affair to me is this bonehead has been blasting gear nonstop for decades, culminating in hopes of a “only one person entered my class so I won!” regional victory.

I picked this show because I believe it will have 5 guys in my class it is literally the biggest show I could find

wazhazbin

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2661 on: April 08, 2023, 10:24:00 AM »

as a guy who has competed plenty, i have to say it is impossible to say where you will place.

you can control your weight and condition, but if 32 guys show up it is very unlikely you will be top 3

that type of bravado may be why one or two guys here are starting to dislike you.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #2662 on: April 08, 2023, 10:31:49 AM »
He is a natural fatty that is why he has to do 3 hours of cardio a day

I am so confused....for four days you went babbling on and on about how he ISN'T natural.  Fuck me I can't keep up with your idiocy.

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #2663 on: April 08, 2023, 10:32:19 AM »
You enter as many classes as you can! (That's how you avoid the dreaded only 1-2 people in your class) first show I did (I skipped novice because it didn't feel right / I was already " older " And even tho it was my first show Marty and Larry had me peeled to the bone ) so I did open mens bodybuilding/ I think it was mens over 40? I thought there was one more class but I can't remember maybe " masters? .... nothing is worse than no one in your class competing after months and Months of hard dieting and training..  super supps and everything else that goes into it!

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #2664 on: April 08, 2023, 10:36:25 AM »
Just to recap I get no credit if I win a show that hasn't happened yet and I sure as hell haven't won yet because the competition that hasn't shown up yet has been deemed inferior prior to even stepping on stage. Funny considering, we started 3 weeks ago with a 44 inch gut and back fat then its I just have abs now getbig has me winning do to inferior competition. Glad you guys have all bases covered just in case. I wonder what the story will be a week from now

Just to recap....because your comprehension on things is so fucking poor...

NOBODY.....(look that word up)....NOT ONE PERSON on here said you didn't have abs.  You DO, however, have a bloated gut.  The same type of bloated midsection that has been witnessed 1,000,000 times before when guys compete and have done a SHIT LOAD of drugs.  I could post an endless supply of pics showing this. 

Your last line is ironic in that we all ask you that every week.   Story after story after story....

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #2665 on: April 08, 2023, 10:38:34 AM »
No need for any diuretic my morning condition is already there

Funny how you glossed over what web, me, and everyone has said about you having abs but a distended gut.

Why can't you just take ONE pic where you aren't flexing your abs Brian?   Why?   It shouldn't be that hard

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2666 on: April 08, 2023, 10:39:24 AM »
You enter as many classes as you can! (That's how you avoid the dreaded only 1-2 people in your class) first show I did (I skipped novice because it didn't feel right / I was already " older " And even tho it was my first show Marty and Larry had me peeled to the bone ) so I did open mens bodybuilding/ I think it was mens over 40? I thought there was one more class but I can't remember maybe " masters? .... nothing is worse than no one in your class competing after months and Months of hard dieting and training..  super supps and everything else that goes into it!

I may enter an additional class I have not decided yet. I did too many classes the first time got tired lost my pump and concentration. I want to focus my energy but yes I may do a 2nd class but not 4

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2667 on: April 08, 2023, 10:42:16 AM »
as a guy who has competed plenty, i have to say it is impossible to say where you will place.

you can control your weight and condition, but if 32 guys show up it is very unlikely you will be top 3

that type of bravado may be why one or two guys here are starting to dislike you.

4 guys could show up and they could all blow me out of the water but I didn’t pic this show because I thought it would be easy. I picked it because I thought it was my best chance to find a decent lineup to compete against. My son demanded a happy meal so I just had a double quarter pounder with cheese so who knows

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #2668 on: April 08, 2023, 10:42:29 AM »
I may enter an additional class I have not decided yet. I did too many classes the first time got tired lost my pump and concentration. I want to focus my energy but yes I may do a 2nd class but not 4
Yea I would do at least two! (All that hard work / you want to show it off and if no one's in one of your classes you have another shot at it)

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #2669 on: April 08, 2023, 10:45:04 AM »
I have no doubt I will be on the podium. In fact I will do better if 5 or more people are in my class and I am not top 3 I will leave the board forever. No gimmick (never had one) accounts nothing

Covering all bases here....this is in effect even when you do not show up for the evening show.  Right?   It is ON YOU to obtain a copy of the prejudging score card.  If you don't by default you lose your bet even IF there were only FOUR people.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2670 on: April 08, 2023, 10:50:20 AM »

you can control your weight and condition, but if 32 guys show up it is very unlikely you will be top 30

fixed

wazhazbin

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2671 on: April 08, 2023, 10:50:55 AM »
4 guys could show up and they could all blow me out of the water but I didn’t pic this show because I thought it would be easy. I picked it because I thought it was my best chance to find a decent lineup to compete against. My son demanded a happy meal so I just had a double quarter pounder with cheese so who knows

That’s a really cool story. But it’s got nothing to do with the facts I pointed out

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2672 on: April 08, 2023, 10:52:31 AM »
great parenting skills

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2673 on: April 08, 2023, 10:53:24 AM »
Yea I would do at least two! (All that hard work / you want to show it off and if no one's in one of your classes you have another shot at it)

I really do think there will be multiple entrants in my class though

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2674 on: April 08, 2023, 10:54:39 AM »
I really do think there will be multiple entrants in my class though
that way you will be able to cry about being overlooked.