Author Topic: Next NPC Show Open Invite Challenge to All Getbiggers  (Read 265536 times)

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
Re: Next NPC Show Open Invite Challenge to All Getbiggers
« Reply #2700 on: April 08, 2023, 12:53:00 PM »
Don’t know about you but when I look at bhanks I definitely think “classic physique”.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #2701 on: April 08, 2023, 01:03:35 PM »
Looks like a dreamcatcher, so maybe this creature torments Bhanky in his sleep

It looks to me a bit like a cover up tattoo for something that used to be there like an old girlfriend or something (Rocky?)

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #2702 on: April 08, 2023, 01:05:13 PM »
You said you were going to win as seen here:

Hahahaha, literally 2 days ago

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #2703 on: April 08, 2023, 01:10:24 PM »

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #2704 on: April 08, 2023, 01:11:37 PM »
Lol, ya think?

Nah. I think it’s more of a “lone wolf” kinda deal!

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
« Reply #2705 on: April 08, 2023, 01:20:47 PM »
It looks to me a bit like a cover up tattoo for something that used to be there like an old girlfriend or something (Rocky?)

x2 looks like a revision

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #2706 on: April 08, 2023, 01:41:22 PM »
Clearly a Huge Movie Buff!

Lartinos

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2707 on: April 08, 2023, 01:50:04 PM »
There are so many possibilities for why he wouldn’t show.

Maybe a family emergency or his car breaks down.

A numbered list that we can later reference may help.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #2708 on: April 08, 2023, 02:01:27 PM »
You picked the Classic because you knew no one enters after checking it out and want to gimmick your way to claiming something without hard work, same old story.  Why not enters the over 40 bodybuilding division?

Never said I wasn't going to enter the over 40 bodybuilding division but my main focus is going to be classic that is where my build and physique best fits. I also want to have fun not do 10 divisions running back and forth on stage one after another.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #2709 on: April 08, 2023, 02:07:20 PM »
Never said I wasn't going to enter the over 40 bodybuilding division but my main focus is going to be classic that is where my build and physique best fits. I also want to have fun not do 10 divisions running back and forth on stage one after another.

Bianca we all know you picked the Twink class because you think no one will
enter other than you.  How long were you Trumpeting "I'm a Big Man" So you go & do
The Twink mans Class  :D ;D :D ;D

Bianca I here this Fella's competing hope your backs as big as His.

Scrancer

• Getbig III
  • SOME NICE FRENCH TOAST!!!!!
« Reply #2710 on: April 08, 2023, 02:08:56 PM »

classic is all about balance and lines,...you literally have the worst balance of anyone with a build

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #2711 on: April 08, 2023, 02:19:51 PM »
classic is all about balance and lines,...you literally have the worst balance of anyone with a build

True - he does say he needs help walking up the stairs.   His balance is awful.   ;D ;D ;D ;D :D

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #2712 on: April 08, 2023, 02:26:00 PM »

Lacking symmetry too. His right side is atrophied.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #2713 on: April 08, 2023, 02:40:19 PM »
Brain, if you can’t walk up stairs like you say you can’t.

how will you walk on stage?

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2714 on: April 08, 2023, 03:06:48 PM »
Bianca we all know you picked the Twink class because you think no one will
enter other than you.  How long were you Trumpeting "I'm a Big Man" So you go & do
The Twink mans Class  :D ;D :D ;D

Bianca I here this Fella's competing hope your backs as big as His.
So true. The whole last year he's been talking trash how huge he is. 225lbs! How he was superior to all the competitive veterans on here because even though his shape is garbage he's so much bigger. He "dwarfed" Jeff so he was better. Lo and behold he diets down for a show and he has less muscle than Jeff! What happened?! He lost 15lbs in two weeks. You think that was fat? It's impossible to lose bodyfat that fast. He's all blown up with fluid and pounds of food in his gut. He's not even in shape now. All the shit talking to Wes and how tiny he is.  If he actually got in the contest shape he probably wouldn't weigh much more than Wes. But with his awful shape.
Him doing this show is outstanding.  We're all seeing his actual size. After the show he'll blow up to 230 again like that means anything. He owned himself. Again

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2715 on: April 08, 2023, 03:19:38 PM »
So true. The whole last year he's been talking trash how huge he is. 225lbs! How he was superior to all the competitive veterans on here because even though his shape is garbage he's so much bigger. He "dwarfed" Jeff so he was better. Lo and behold he diets down for a show and he has less muscle than Jeff! What happened?! He lost 15lbs in two weeks. You think that was fat? It's impossible to lose bodyfat that fast. He's all blown up with fluid and pounds of food in his gut. He's not even in shape now. All the shit talking to Wes and how tiny he is.  If he actually got in the contest shape he probably wouldn't weigh much more than Wes. But with his awful shape.
Him doing this show is outstanding.  We're all seeing his actual size. After the show he'll blow up to 230 again like that means anything. He owned himself. Again

I have more muscle than Jeff speak about what is possible for yourself not others. I cut from 145lbs to 121bs in 7 days when I was 15 years old with no fat to start. I am in great shape right now sitting around 210lbs. Someones cut down weight is not their actually weight are you going to tell me a UFC fighters weight is their weight class bullshit they are all cutting 20lbs or more the last week and lean to start. I absolutely will be 225lbs  a week after the show because that is my walk around weight

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2716 on: April 08, 2023, 03:26:23 PM »
I have more muscle than Jeff speak about what is possible for yourself not others. I cut from 145lbs to 121bs in 7 days when I was 15 years old with no fat to start. I am in great shape right now sitting around 210lbs. Someones cut down weight is not their actually weight are you going to tell me a UFC fighters weight is their weight class bullshit they are all cutting 20lbs or more the last week and lean to start. I absolutely will be 225lbs  a week after the show because that is my walk around weight
You're in ok shape at 210lbs. Jeff is 210lbs in better shape. Do I need to break down what that means you fucking idiot? I know you'll blow up to 225lbs of water, shit, and piss after the show. That's why I said it retard. But it means nothing. Congrats on the gains of fluid and excrement.  You're barely over 200lbs. It's not like you're a drawn out contest 210lbs. You haven't even dieted. If you were to come in actual contest shape you would be 190lbs. All your shit talking and you're not a very big guy. At all. You were already full of shit but you just gave us more confirmation of it. Thank you we appreciate it

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2717 on: April 08, 2023, 03:27:48 PM »
You're in ok shape at 210lbs. Jeff is 210lbs in better shape. Do I need to break down what that means you fucking idiot? I know you'll blow up to 225lbs of water, shit, and piss after the show. That's why I said it retard. But it means nothing. Congrats on the gains of fluid and excrement.  You're barely over 200lbs. It's not like you're a drawn out contest 210lbs. You haven't even dieted. If you were to come in actual contest shape you would be 190lbs. All your shit talking and you're not a very big guy. At all. You were already full of shit but you just gave us more confirmation of it. Thank you we appreciate it

No he isnt by all means lets see a current pic of Jeff and compare he was about 190lbs on stage stop your bullshit and didn't even post any pics I am bigger than Jeff and I have been dieting for 2-3 weeks now just because you don't understand nutrition and my caloric needs doesn't mean I have not been in a deficit

delon

• Getbig III
« Reply #2718 on: April 08, 2023, 03:28:24 PM »
I don't want bhank to leave getbig, on the whole its great reality show entertainment, albeit with diminishing returns

I think rather than a "leave getbig forever" if he doesn't get Top 3, it would be more fun if he committed to making a video where he had to openly concede something that would be painful for him to say eg. Wes, joswift and Soul Crusher etc do indeed have better physiques and are better bodybuilders than me

That would be good for the lol's and hit bhanky where it hurts (his ego, and hence great incentive to not have to do it) in the short term, but at the same time allow things to carry on in getbig world for more fun and games

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2719 on: April 08, 2023, 03:31:27 PM »
I don't want bhank to leave getbig, on the whole its great reality show entertainment, albeit with diminishing returns

I think rather than a "leave getbig forever" if he doesn't get Top 3, it would be more fun if he committed to making a video where he had to openly concede something that would be painful for him to say eg. Wes, joswift and Soul Crusher etc do indeed have better physiques and are better bodybuilders than me

That would be good for the lol's and hit bhanky where it hurts (his ego, and hence great incentive to not have to do it) in the short term, but at the same time allow things to carry on in getbig world for more fun and games

I will place top 3 in classic of course now you guys want me to do the bodybuilding division as well and there are years I would have taken 2nd but it certainly is a more difficult ask than classic for me I don't see myself winning the bodybuilding division. If I wanted to focus on that I would go heavier but idea is to qualify and do Nationals and for Nationals I am a classic guy not Open I do believe I would have taken top 5 in classic at Masters in Ca or in Pa in bodybuilding or Classic based on last years over 45 photos

But can I try to get a win in my division at this show first before I am told it doesnt count anyway and have to compete in multiple national divisions one step at a time

Scrancer

• Getbig III
« Reply #2720 on: April 08, 2023, 03:39:33 PM »
I will place top 3 in classic of course now you guys want me to do the bodybuilding division as well and there are years I would have taken 2nd but it certainly is a more difficult ask than classic for me I don't see myself winning the bodybuilding division. If I wanted to focus on that I would go heavier but idea is to qualify and do Nationals and for Nationals I am a classic guy not Open I do believe I would have taken top 5 in classic at Masters in Ca or in Pa in bodybuilding or Classic based on last years over 45 photos

But can I try to get a win in my division at this show first before I am told it doesnt count anyway and have to compete in multiple national divisions one step at a time

nobody gives a fuck if you do bodybuilding division. My god you are the king of twisting words to what suits you. Do the Classic, if theres 5 or more people in the division and you dont place in the top 3, then fuck off this board forever. Man, cant you comprehend what is written?

delon

• Getbig III
« Reply #2721 on: April 08, 2023, 03:40:01 PM »

I think you just wrote what you wanted to write there and my post just happened to be the most recent one for you to reply to lol

So how about the video if not Top 3 Classic idea? Conceding your main gb adversaries have better physiques

Of course it's just a thought bubble from one person, the Leave Forever is the current agreed bet

Scrancer

• Getbig III
« Reply #2722 on: April 08, 2023, 03:41:13 PM »

for me thats useless as we all know those 3 are miles ahead of hanks. Sure it would be brutal for him to have to say it, but in reality whats the punishment in speaking the truth. We should have a poll, I would vote for him to fuck off forever.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2723 on: April 08, 2023, 03:43:31 PM »
No he isnt by all means lets see a current pic of Jeff and compare he was about 190lbs on stage stop your bullshit and didn't even post any pics I am bigger than Jeff and I have been dieting for 2-3 weeks now just because you don't understand nutrition and my caloric needs doesn't mean I have not been in a deficit
Whatever you have to tell yourself Tiny. You barely outweigh Wes you tiny tit. We all gave you a small bit of respect for at least weighing 225. It wasn't much but a tablescrap of respect. You shape is AWFUL. You have a giant hole in your chest. No back no legs. One arm. Atrophy everywhere.  But you weighed 225. Now that gone. You're a nothing. A zero. You're whole life dedicated to being big and it's a total failure. How's your son? Maybe go check on him. You been on here all day you deadbeat

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
« Reply #2724 on: April 08, 2023, 03:47:09 PM »

California Over 40 had five competitors in Mens Classic Physique last year, and Pennsylvania had two, so yes you probably could have been “Top 5”.

Here are the “Top 3” from North Carolina Over 45 in 2022:

#1 this guy looks pretty good
https://contests.npcnewsonline.com/contests/2022/npc_carolina_state_championships/ezz9/greg_hayden

#2 bad gyno, love handles
https://contests.npcnewsonline.com/contests/2022/npc_carolina_state_championships/ezza/victor_porco

#3 is a senior citizen
https://contests.npcnewsonline.com/contests/2022/npc_carolina_state_championships/ezya/peter_mueller