Author Topic: Next NPC Show Open Invite Challenge to All Getbiggers  (Read 264432 times)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
Re: Next NPC Show Open Invite Challenge to All Getbiggers
« Reply #2775 on: April 08, 2023, 06:17:39 PM »
Yes the older Mens Classic Physique guys look like they forgot to train or at least forgot to diet or juice.

Here’s the 5th place BB from mens 45+ heavyweight in the other show, bhanks do you think you smoke this guy?

https://contests.npcnewsonline.com/contests/2022/npc_masters_usa_championships/f0xf/ian_alexander

I beat him

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2776 on: April 08, 2023, 06:19:35 PM »
I gave him a puncher’s chance against the fifth-place guy in men’s classic physique in both contests. In bodybuilding no way, top-five is out of the question.

So you are pretty much confirming you believe classic physique is the better division for me which is why I am going to try it

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #2777 on: April 08, 2023, 06:21:29 PM »
I beat him

Are you aware that’s not a pose in Mens Physique Classic?

Also the photos you’re comparing to are stage photos, not the single-best frame chosen from thousands of frames of video in self-selected lighting plus “auto-adjusting”. 

So you are pretty much confirming you believe classic physique is the better division for me which is why I am going to try it

You are the one that said you would be top five in either one.  I don’t know who you are looking at in BB here who you think you are anywhere close to.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2778 on: April 08, 2023, 06:22:37 PM »
This is my actual class over 45 classic physique class C at nationals I absolutely feel I would be competitive in that lineup

https://contests.npcnewsonline.com/contests/2022/npc_teen_collegiate__masters_national_championships/drt8/comparisons-mcphysique-masters-over-45-class-c

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2779 on: April 08, 2023, 06:23:24 PM »
Are you aware that’s not a pose in Mens Physique Classic?

Also the photos you’re comparing to are stage photos, not the single-best frame chosen from thousands of frames of video in self-selected lighting plus “auto-adjusting”. 

You are the one that said you would be top five in either one.  I don’t know who you are looking at in BB here who you think you are anywhere close to.

It is a pose in classic one arm up one arm down its classic pose I get to pic one classic pose to do and that’s my pic I believe that is the best one for me

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #2780 on: April 08, 2023, 06:25:42 PM »
It is a pose in classic one arm up one arm down its classic pose I get to pic one classic pose to do and that’s my pic I believe that is the best one for me

I will try to keep it simple for you since you are super-dense: the guy you are comparing to is not judged on that pose.

This is my actual class over 45 classic physique class C at nationals I absolutely feel I would be competitive in that lineup

https://contests.npcnewsonline.com/contests/2022/npc_teen_collegiate__masters_national_championships/drt8/comparisons-mcphysique-masters-over-45-class-c

Delusion.  These guys all have legs or at least quads.

Scrancer

• Getbig III
  • SOME NICE FRENCH TOAST!!!!!
« Reply #2781 on: April 08, 2023, 06:25:58 PM »
fuckkkkkkkkkkk
why does he wear his pants like a 16 year old guy gangster wannabe
WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU/?????????????????????????????
youre 45 fucking years old,...what is your general fucking mental issue?

goddddddddddddddddddddd please die, just please please please die

is it fucking September yet?

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2783 on: April 08, 2023, 06:28:29 PM »
I beat him
God another new pic. You're so fucking weird. But since you posted it, you know you can't do the show in shorts right. You conveniently forgot about your legs absolutely sucking. We don't. We know exactly what you're doing with your waist up photos. How's the hammys coming in?

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2784 on: April 08, 2023, 06:29:08 PM »
fuckkkkkkkkkkk
why does he wear his pants like a 16 year old guy gangster wannabe
WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU/?????????????????????????????
youre 45 fucking years old,...what is your general fucking mental issue?

goddddddddddddddddddddd please die, just please please please die

is it fucking September yet?
I hate him

Scrancer

• Getbig III
« Reply #2785 on: April 08, 2023, 06:31:12 PM »
I hate him

did you read that pm i sent you?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2786 on: April 08, 2023, 06:32:28 PM »
I will try to keep it simple for you since you are super-dense: the guy you are comparing to is not judged on that pose.

Delusion.  These guys all have legs or at least quads.

I am harder and leaner than every single one of them right now tell me again how I lost all my size idiots and this is after I just broke down and had another bowl of chili with Doritos chips for fuck sake I am competing against men my age they all have issues I am in better shape than these dudes right now

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #2787 on: April 08, 2023, 06:33:00 PM »
Not taking any stimulants or diuretics other than one daily cup of coffee no thyroid no Clen no dyazide no hgh nothing like that honestly just reduced calories and decreasing rest days and regular TRT I know you guys want more sorry that’s it

500 mg/wk plus Anadrol and probably Danazol.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #2788 on: April 08, 2023, 06:35:16 PM »
I am harder and leaner than every single one of them right now tell me again how I lost all my size idiots and this is after I just broke down and had another bowl of chili with Doritos chips for fuck sake I am competing against men my age they all have issues I am in better shape than these dudes right now

Terrible symmetry. The difference between your right and left side is even more pronounced now.

Scrancer

• Getbig III
« Reply #2789 on: April 08, 2023, 06:37:56 PM »

you like the term "right now" hey? Just show up to the show Nancy, we have all seen your stage shape before after you hyped yourself up during that "right now" phase. Also, lets not look past you have full blown chicken matchstick toothpick legs

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #2790 on: April 08, 2023, 06:43:06 PM »

My god the symmetry is just getting worse and worse.

Your entire one side is atrophied and half the size.

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2791 on: April 08, 2023, 06:43:34 PM »

in all seriousness lol.....flex your right trap more and dont worry about the bi... switch ur hand position right above left

Scrancer

• Getbig III
« Reply #2792 on: April 08, 2023, 06:46:56 PM »
in all seriousness lol.....flex your right trap more and dont worry about the bi... switch ur hand position right above left

shhhhhh
go away and tell boss the plane is coming or something

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2793 on: April 08, 2023, 06:51:02 PM »
shhhhhh
go away and tell boss the plane is coming or something

lol!! this fuckin retard isnt gonna listen!!!

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2794 on: April 08, 2023, 06:55:49 PM »

Better? I am also trying to figure out if I should vacuum the front double to enlarge the rib cage and spread the lats of if I should scrunch to show the ab flex

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #2795 on: April 08, 2023, 06:57:29 PM »
I beat him

What exactly is this pose called?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2796 on: April 08, 2023, 07:00:21 PM »
What exactly is this pose called?

That’s is a classic single arm bicep pose you get to hit 5 mandatories and a classic pose of your choice that’s the one I am choosing and no one said I can’t put my own flare on it

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2797 on: April 08, 2023, 07:01:55 PM »
I think you are right I do think it’s better engaging the trap it’s just when I do that it tends to expose the tear but it does look better if I hit it right I think better to show tear with muscle than not show the muscle yes?

keanu

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2798 on: April 08, 2023, 07:11:17 PM »

These guys look like they forgot their PEDs. You would be up there for sure.

keanu

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2799 on: April 08, 2023, 07:12:46 PM »
I think you are right I do think it’s better engaging the trap it’s just when I do that it tends to expose the tear but it does look better if I hit it right I think better to show tear with muscle than not show the muscle yes?
  You look much better flexing the traps, delts and chest. Flex everything.  For the rear double bi, turn your head one way or another to bring out the traps as well.