Author Topic: Next NPC Show Open Invite Challenge to All Getbiggers  (Read 264269 times)

Scrancer

• Getbig III
  • SOME NICE FRENCH TOAST!!!!!
Re: Next NPC Show Open Invite Challenge to All Getbiggers
« Reply #2800 on: April 08, 2023, 07:17:15 PM »
Better? I am also trying to figure out if I should vacuum the front double to enlarge the rib cage and spread the lats of if I should scrunch to show the ab flex

ok stick legs, heres a vacuum pose. Do this, take a pic of you bringing in your abdominal area like this. Oh and hey pics with legs cause hey, its not called an upper body contest

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #2801 on: April 08, 2023, 07:19:32 PM »
For a split second I thought that was Hankins

keanu

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2802 on: April 08, 2023, 07:24:53 PM »
Looking at the top Masters guys in North America, Haz could win his pro card easily.

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2803 on: April 08, 2023, 07:32:22 PM »
Better? I am also trying to figure out if I should vacuum the front double to enlarge the rib cage and spread the lats of if I should scrunch to show the ab flex

hell yeah its better

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #2804 on: April 08, 2023, 07:47:53 PM »
I am harder and leaner than every single one of them right now tell me again how I lost all my size idiots and this is after I just broke down and had another bowl of chili with Doritos chips for fuck sake I am competing against men my age they all have issues I am in better shape than these dudes right now

You're delusional if you think these look anywhere near good. Classic Brianland fantasies.

Keep munching on those Doritos with chili, I hear it does wonders for Crohns.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #2805 on: April 08, 2023, 07:49:17 PM »
I beat him

LOL!

You brushed your hair for us? ;D

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #2806 on: April 08, 2023, 07:53:25 PM »
This is my actual class over 45 classic physique class C at nationals I absolutely feel I would be competitive in that lineup

https://contests.npcnewsonline.com/contests/2022/npc_teen_collegiate__masters_national_championships/drt8/comparisons-mcphysique-masters-over-45-class-c

You'd place last or close to last like your last show. Sorry.

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #2807 on: April 08, 2023, 07:54:56 PM »
When is the wedding bro? Wife needs to make sure you take meds and remember to breathe from nose, not mouth.

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Royalty is a schmoe-cel.
« Reply #2808 on: April 08, 2023, 08:39:55 PM »
I beat him my meat with my left arm, my bitch with my right.

Fixed.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #2810 on: April 09, 2023, 02:22:04 AM »
My god the symmetry is just getting worse and worse.

Your entire one side is atrophied and half the size.

I wonder which of the A-Z ailments caused that.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #2811 on: April 09, 2023, 02:27:08 AM »

First, there is no way you can do a vacuum with your 44 inch gut

Secondly, you don’t have have Lats so nothing is flaring.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2812 on: April 09, 2023, 02:40:45 AM »
First, there is no way you can do a vacuum with your 44 inch gut

Secondly, you don’t have have Lats so nothing is flaring.

This is going to be another fiasco either way.   No way he shows up looking like this.   Especially now seeing the level of the likely competition.   

My best guess - he calls up the promoter this week to see how many are in the class.   If it’s more than 1 being himself - he conveniently has some of any one of the A-Z afflictions in his back pocket to pull out and blame.   

Or maybe he will blame the fiancé and say she did not want him risking the wedding. 

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2813 on: April 09, 2023, 02:43:50 AM »
I am harder and leaner than every single one of them right now tell me again how I lost all my size idiots and this is after I just broke down and had another bowl of chili with Doritos chips for fuck sake I am competing against men my age they all have issues I am in better shape than these dudes right now
you are under your best Kamali kitchen lights and they are on under harsh stage lights

You cant compare the two, you thought you were the shit last time out

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #2814 on: April 09, 2023, 03:51:55 AM »
you are under your best Kamali kitchen lights and they are on under harsh stage lights

You cant compare the two, you thought you were the shit last time out

And according to the NPC I won my class but right I keep forgetting that is some kind of conspiracy. There is going to be another conspiracy in 2 weeks. Weirdest thing ever I did 3 classes and mandatories for all of them yet somehow they have 4 pics of me looking away not posing out of 6 online. Not the original pics they posted of me either so I assume someone at getbig knows someone at NPC online as my pics were changed. Yet the results still say 1st place over 40 even the NPC could not get behind the local promoters trying to give it to the local guy. I actually said something at the event I asked to see the score cards. Looks like the Npc got it right to me. I was the best over 40 that day and I plan to be again in 2 weeks.

https://contests.npcnewsonline.com/contests/2021/npc_south_carolina_excalibur/

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #2815 on: April 09, 2023, 04:10:31 AM »
hanky, this guy was middle to bottom of pack, 4th or 5th in what would be your division
so you genuinely think you beat this guy?

Sure. Why not?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2816 on: April 09, 2023, 04:15:04 AM »
F off you already posted that it was a typo.   Where is your gold medal or 1st place trophy to show huh ?

And according to the NPC I won my class but right I keep forgetting that is some kind of conspiracy. There is going to be another conspiracy in 2 weeks. Weirdest thing ever I did 3 classes and mandatories for all of them yet somehow they have 4 pics of me looking away not posing out of 6 online. Not the original pics they posted of me either so I assume someone at getbig knows someone at NPC online as my pics were changed. Yet the results still say 1st place over 40 even the NPC could not get behind the local promoters trying to give it to the local guy. I actually said something at the event I asked to see the score cards. Looks like the Npc got it right to me. I was the best over 40 that day and I plan to be again in 2 weeks.

https://contests.npcnewsonline.com/contests/2021/npc_south_carolina_excalibur/

delon

• Getbig III
« Reply #2817 on: April 09, 2023, 04:44:21 AM »
F off you already posted that it was a typo.   Where is your gold medal or 1st place trophy to show huh ?

Can't see a 1st place medal here, presumably he got sent one though after the NPC overruled the local promoters in this gross miscarriage of justice:

I lost out on winning the over 40 by 1 point I kind of throught I had the over 40. I took 3rd in the Open and 3rd in the true novice. I was 205lbs on stage. I was worried they were going to give me 4th in open and I thought I deserved 3rd so glad I got that . Only issue is I did think I should have won the over 40 but it’s a subjective sport.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2818 on: April 09, 2023, 04:47:02 AM »

According to the NPC I won the show by all means register a complaint if you feel otherwise. It was an NPC contest and the NPC has me as the winner not complicated.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2819 on: April 09, 2023, 04:50:05 AM »
According to the NPC I won the show by all means register a complaint if you feel otherwise. It was an NPC contest and the NPC has me as the winner not complicated.

See below post.   Not good to start your day being dishonest on Easter.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2820 on: April 09, 2023, 04:50:26 AM »

Can't see a 1st place medal here, presumably he got sent one though after the NPC overruled the local promoters in this gross miscarriage of justice:

I complained at the show as I knew something was fishy sure enough when the official NPC results came out I was the winner. If you don't like it take it up with the NPC. I clearly had the best build in my class and the official record books when they turned the scorE cards into the NPC show me as the winner not sure what you guys want to argue about.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2821 on: April 09, 2023, 04:52:38 AM »
See below post.   Not good to start your day being dishonest on Easter.

How am I being dishonest by all means look up the results it clearly shows me winning. If you or anyone else feels that is incorrect send the NPC a protest but until they rule otherwise those are the official results. I wonder what nonsense you idiots are going to say when it happens again.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2822 on: April 09, 2023, 05:03:34 AM »
How am I being dishonest by all means look up the results it clearly shows me winning. If you or anyone else feels that is incorrect send the NPC a protest but until they rule otherwise those are the official results. I wonder what nonsense you idiots are going to say when it happens again.

Whose hand was raised in victory on the stage the day of the show ? 

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2823 on: April 09, 2023, 05:05:40 AM »

Typos get corrected the NPC added up the official scorecards. They had some kind of pose off between us after the scorecards were already done. I thought that was not correct and I asked about it. Apparently it was not correct as the NPC shows me as the winner.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2824 on: April 09, 2023, 05:07:04 AM »

How many Tour de Frances did Lance Armstrong win? The NPC has me as the winner