Author Topic: Next NPC Show Open Invite Challenge to All Getbiggers  (Read 265045 times)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
Re: Next NPC Show Open Invite Challenge to All Getbiggers
« Reply #2850 on: April 09, 2023, 06:28:14 AM »
What more confirmation is there this shit isn't close. I don't need anyone to confirm a damn thing. I am winning this shit ain't close no one is going to convince me otherwise. I had the best physique in my class on stage that day and it's not even debatable. I picked the Cahrlotte Cup because it is a bigger show with better judges and more entrants. Less likely for a home town screw job but I can not control the judges what I can clearly say is I had the best physique in my class that day. And as of now the NPC shows me as the winner. I have already requested the official score cards but it really doesnt matter I am winning this comparison and it isn't close

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #2851 on: April 09, 2023, 06:33:19 AM »
What more confirmation is there this shit isn't close. I don't need anyone to confirm a damn thing. I am winning this shit ain't close no one is going to convince me otherwise. I had the best physique in my class on stage that day and it's not even debatable. I picked the Cahrlotte Cup because it is a bigger show with better judges and more entrants. Less likely for a home town screw job but I can not control the judges what I can clearly say is I had the best physique in my class that day. And as of now the NPC shows me as the winner. I have already requested the official score cards but it really doesnt matter I am winning this comparison and it isn't close

No doubt you are killing him in both those shots.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #2852 on: April 09, 2023, 06:39:55 AM »
Negative points for refusal to participate in lat spread against the manlet

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #2853 on: April 09, 2023, 06:41:49 AM »

That's just the point.  Hahahahhaaha, this admits he's a lying gaslighting idjit.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2854 on: April 09, 2023, 06:44:39 AM »
Negative points for refusal to participate in lat spread against the manlet

Even from the front you can tell I have better lats it's not close you guys can write a thesis of bullshit I destroy this guy. If I had more pics I would post them I beat this dude everywhere it is not close

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #2855 on: April 09, 2023, 06:51:55 AM »
Even from the front you can tell I have better lats it's not close you guys can write a thesis of bullshit I destroy this guy. If I had more pics I would post them I beat this dude everywhere it is not close

Sounds like the Clegg situation all over again. 

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #2856 on: April 09, 2023, 06:52:32 AM »
Because there is absolutely no way he would have not insisted on getting one or some other proof positive in writing from NPC confirming his win that he could post here in 2 seconds.

Don`t even think for a split second that the NPC is going to go through all that trouble for a tiny podunk contest that had 9 total contestants in it....they wouldn`t even do it if it was the Nats,Team Universe,or the USA.....it`s history.

It`s a webpage,the NPC could give two fucks if some idiot name Hankins placed third or fourth.

They are not gonna do it even if the contest promoter called and asked them to change the results printed.

Trust me on this.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #2857 on: April 09, 2023, 06:53:49 AM »

?????????

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2858 on: April 09, 2023, 06:58:45 AM »
?????????

Did I stutter I beat him everywhere I do not have any more comparisons between us from the show but again there is no comparison. I expect to be better than this in Charlotte as lean but fuller

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2859 on: April 09, 2023, 07:01:23 AM »
Did I stutter I beat him everywhere I do not have any more comparisons between us from the show but again there is no comparison. I expect to be better than this in Charlotte

Even on Easter you have to subject us to this ? 

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2860 on: April 09, 2023, 07:02:22 AM »
Even on Easter you have to subject us to this ?

I am defending myself from attacks if you are going to call me a liar you godamn right I have a right to defend myself

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #2861 on: April 09, 2023, 07:03:18 AM »

Bullshit you've got none, your girl was there taking pictures you said so yourself, she took the backshots for the Open BB division you sucked in.  It always comes down to your word, never any proof, but you've been discredited 100 times, including already today where you've been shown to be LYING ON EASTER   

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2862 on: April 09, 2023, 07:04:39 AM »
How come it`s OK for you not to have any more contest pics but it isn`t for Jeff?

How can you take photos if you are all alone at the show and onstage posing?

Double Standard Of Peace

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2863 on: April 09, 2023, 07:06:35 AM »
I am defending myself from attacks if you are going to call me a liar you godamn right I have a right to defend myself
LOL @ "attacks"....what a fucking goober!  ;D

Is arguing vehemently over a 2 year old contest gonna change the results?

Everyone is entitled to their opinion,but the point is moot.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #2864 on: April 09, 2023, 07:07:02 AM »
Did I stutter I beat him everywhere I do not have any more comparisons between us from the show but again there is no comparison. I expect to be better than this in Charlotte as lean but fuller

Oh here we go, you lose that shot, like you've lost almost all of your muscle.  What do you weigh there, 180?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2865 on: April 09, 2023, 07:37:53 AM »
How come it`s OK for you not to have any more contest pics but it isn`t for Jeff?

How can you take photos if you are all alone at the show and onstage posing?

Double Standard Of Peace

I posted several straight on contest photos Jeff didn't post 1

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2866 on: April 09, 2023, 07:38:51 AM »
Oh here we go, you lose that shot, like you've lost almost all of your muscle.  What do you weigh there, 180?

I am absolutely diced in that photo and 198lbs

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2867 on: April 09, 2023, 07:39:40 AM »
Bullshit you've got none, your girl was there taking pictures you said so yourself, she took the backshots for the Open BB division you sucked in.  It always comes down to your word, never any proof, but you've been discredited 100 times, including already today where you've been shown to be LYING ON EASTER   

I dont have any more of me and the over 40 guy but again he had no back

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2868 on: April 09, 2023, 07:40:10 AM »
I posted several straight on contest photos Jeff didn't post 1
Where was he supposed to get them you idiot....he was all alone?

He got one pic from a website.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2869 on: April 09, 2023, 07:40:54 AM »
How come you don`t have any more pics?

How come Jeff didn`t have any more pics?

Asshole!!

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Royalty is a schmoe-cel.
« Reply #2870 on: April 09, 2023, 07:57:41 AM »
One of my larger pet peeve 's about Hankins is his constant use and over use of "absolutely."

I don't think he understands what it means. For someone who lies so much and gas lights and changes his story as often as he does it irritates me to no end that he's so "absolute" in all of his self-serving statements. And anything that doesn't serve him well is subject to non-stop, around the clock arguing.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2871 on: April 09, 2023, 07:59:05 AM »

In another week you will be 185.

Scrancer

• Getbig III
  • SOME NICE FRENCH TOAST!!!!!
« Reply #2872 on: April 09, 2023, 07:59:55 AM »
I dont understand something here
If Brian was first place and won, just post the winning medal/trophy
This isnt mensa level rocket science. Im assuming the winner got a different trophy/medal.

Someone get me the name of the other competitor, Ill contact him today and get his side

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2873 on: April 09, 2023, 08:02:08 AM »
One of my larger pet peeve 's about Hankins is his constant use and over use of "absolutely."

I don't think he understands what it means. For someone who lies so much and gas lights and changes his story as often as he does it irritates me to no end that he's so "absolute" in all of his self-serving statements. And anything that doesn't serve him well is subject to non-stop, around the clock arguing.
I love when he says...."Again",blah blag blah blah.....or "It`s not my job to tell you",then proceeds to tell you anyfuckingway.  LOL  ;D

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #2874 on: April 09, 2023, 08:12:33 AM »

Oh really & Like You Do Bianca - Jeez the pic I posted of O'Bumers Husband
he got a Bigger back than you.