Author Topic: Next NPC Show Open Invite Challenge to All Getbiggers  (Read 263957 times)

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Next NPC Show Open Invite Challenge to All Getbiggers
« Reply #3175 on: April 10, 2023, 09:05:30 AM »
he really doesnt, just wait until he stands next to them
That's the thing about competing. And I'm no competitor this is just my observation.  When you get up on stage next to the rest of the lineup you get exposed. On the pro level every guy looks like a world beater in pics all by himself. I don't know if it's as much a thing in these local shows. But every pic of Brian is him finding the absolute best pic and its only his upper body every time

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3176 on: April 10, 2023, 09:10:00 AM »
Everyone looks great alone in their kitchen.
Exactly. My running count of how many days Brian has been posting nonstop all day must have got to him. He's backed it down today

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3177 on: April 10, 2023, 09:16:23 AM »
That's the thing about competing. And I'm no competitor this is just my observation.  When you get up on stage next to the rest of the lineup you get exposed. On the pro level every guy looks like a world beater in pics all by himself. I don't know if it's as much a thing in these local shows. But every pic of Brian is him finding the absolute best pic and its only his upper body every time
I have even seen people backstage and thought they looked great yet when they get onstage under the lights it picks out all your flaws
Some people look shredded and then onstage their shape and proportions are out of whack

Same in clothes, some people look huge and onstage they disappear and vice versa
Back in the 90s you always were wary of guys who looked tiny in clothes..

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #3178 on: April 10, 2023, 09:33:57 AM »
I would be Filming myself doing all the mandatory Poses and asking for honest critiques! .... there is so much more being judged than just a front double bicep pose ..... esp in Classic the flow of the physique....symmetry.... i would try some " classic poses " and ask which looked best ... instead of posting the same pose/ pic over and over again and arguing with board members! ...there is a vast number of competitors on this board that could help and lend some honest criticism and critiques!

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #3179 on: April 10, 2023, 09:55:06 AM »
I would be Filming myself doing all the mandatory Poses and asking for honest critiques! .... there is so much more being judged than just a front double bicep pose ..... esp in Classic the flow of the physique....symmetry.... i would try some " classic poses " and ask which looked best ... instead of posting the same pose/ pic over and over again and arguing with board members! ...there is a vast number of competitors on this board that could help and lend some honest criticism and critiques!

You do realize you are dealing/speaking to narcissist Brian?

Members have tried to help but he think he is better than them.

Any time you offer any constructive criticism you are deemed a hater and challenged to a duel.

There is a reason his friend "Coop" is no longer spoken of. Coop offered Brian curl advise and that was the end of that friendship.

Christ, even for his upcoming wedding he asked "Rocky" to be his best man.

tells you the type of person he is.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #3180 on: April 10, 2023, 10:05:07 AM »
Is Rocky the dog ?

Any time you offer any constructive criticism you are deemed a hater and challenged to a duel.

There is a reason his friend "Coop" is no longer spoken of. Coop offered Brian curl advise and that was the end of that friendship.

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Royalty is a schmoe-cel.
« Reply #3181 on: April 10, 2023, 10:09:26 AM »
Did you shop your head double-sized?  No way that head isn't shopped.

I'm certain he shops his pics.

The way he looked when he competed is what he looks like. He looks fit and muscular.  He looks about 5'10'x and maybe 205-210. He also looks like nothing in street clothes.

His head proportion and left/right imbalance differs regularly from day to day. He also shops pictures of his good arm in those close ups.

Guy is such a putz. Can you imagine.... being told a thousand times that you're an asshole and thinking that posting just one more pic is going to change anyone's mind. Especially when he follows up a pic by spewing insults? On top of that pretty much everyone has told him at one point or another he looks pretty good.

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3182 on: April 10, 2023, 10:13:28 AM »

... I'm hoping he " sees the light" Get-Big is a treasure trove of information/ competitive bodybuilders..... (even " Pros" read and lurk here) use it to your advantage! Fuck man everyone came together for my first show! (In real life even people I wouldn't know unless it was for get big) .... I thought I knew it all too ... I didn't know shit! Just stop arguing and fighting with the board (put those very few insufferable people on ignore) and ask the rest for help and advice!!

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #3183 on: April 10, 2023, 10:15:11 AM »
Is Rocky the dog ?

Rocky is the feral African cat that ran away under Brian's care/abuse.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #3184 on: April 10, 2023, 10:16:40 AM »
I'm certain he shops his pics.

The way he looked when he competed is what he looks like. He looks fit and muscular.  He looks about 5'10'x and maybe 205-210. He also looks like nothing in street clothes.

His head proportion and left/right imbalance differs regularly from day to day. He also shops pictures of his good arm in those close ups.

Guy is such a putz. Can you imagine.... being told a thousand times that you're an asshole and thinking that posting just one more pic is going to change anyone's mind. Especially when he follows up a pic by spewing insults? On top of that pretty much everyone has told him at one point or another he looks pretty good.

I have never shopped a pic in my life. I don’t even hit the auto light flash button anymore since apparently that is now considered shopping. I have no respect for shopping pics that is as low as SEO I may not be Arnold but what you see is all me and yes both my arms are looking massive these days and are on point. Legs back posing yeah may be issues but condition and arms are on point

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3185 on: April 10, 2023, 10:19:27 AM »
... I'm hoping he " sees the light" Get-Big is a treasure trove of information/ competitive bodybuilders..... (even " Pros" read and lurk here) use it to your advantage! Fuck man everyone came together for my first show! (In real life even people I wouldn't know unless it was for get big) .... I thought I knew it all too ... I didn't know shit! Just stop arguing and fighting with the board (put those very few insufferable people on ignore) and ask the rest for help and advice!!

Too many cooks in the kitchen going to trust myself I am leaning out at the pace I want and keeping size not going to listen to a bunch of weird ideas and change whit at the end when eating regular and training is working. Not going to add any weird sups or starve or dehydrate myself going to lose 5 more pounds maybe but also growing lifting hard trying to fill out did hamstrings during lunch training at the gym tonight. Has my son last week but not this week I will be at the gym every night my condition and size will improve at the same time while eating 3k calories a day or more

The idea is to be in such shape that it is undeniable posing routine mandatories be damned I am going to have a very crisp look on stage

keanu

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3186 on: April 10, 2023, 10:25:54 AM »
  Lol. Everyone is different. He'll just blame people if things don't go perfect. Attack them. Burn every bridge. I have never seen a more hated guy anywhere in my life. This guy has been getting beaten since he was a young kid being an asshole in school, and learned nothing.Brain injury? Who knows. 45 years old now, in and out of jail, blew a huge inheritance,  ex.girlfriend found burnt to death, just a disaster.  Bad news. Gets destroyed here daily yet refuses to leave.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #3187 on: April 10, 2023, 10:28:58 AM »
  Lol. Everyone is different. He'll just blame people if things don't go perfect. Attack them. Burn every bridge. I have never seen a more hated guy anywhere in my life. This guy has been getting beaten since he was a young kid being an asshole in school, and learned nothing.Brain injury? Who knows. 45 years old now, in and out of jail, blew a huge inheritance,  ex.girlfriend found burnt to death, just a disaster.  Bad news. Gets destroyed here daily yet refuses to leave.

He definitely had a number done on him at some point.  Whether Clegg beat him senseless , he was dropped on his head as a kid , somewhere at some juncture something went horribly wrong. 

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #3188 on: April 10, 2023, 10:36:11 AM »
You people are retarded no double chin no 44 inch gut just nonsense

Just a 15" neck medium shirt twink with a horrendous comb over.

Take.....a.....picture.. ...not.......flexed.....

Comprehension is really not your strong suit.  (the only time strong should be used by you is when you describe how bad your gas smells)

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #3189 on: April 10, 2023, 10:36:40 AM »
Rocky is greatly missed. He needed a responsible owner

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #3190 on: April 10, 2023, 10:37:49 AM »
Didn’t comb my hair today but weird I post a pic showing I am contest ready and you guys want to talk about my hair and makeup and speeding tickets as always who gives a fuck

women and trannies wear make-up.   Which are you?

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3191 on: April 10, 2023, 10:39:10 AM »
Within the last year I have " Dm'ed" "Wes" (Tim) on Facebook asking him for some advice on my chest ....you only get one shot/ one chance onstage ... be damned sure to cover all your bases ...... just seems pointless arguing with the whole board! Come into the show " inside/ out peeled...., conditioning wins shows! ..  your legs aren't the biggest / but will look a whole lot better if they are sliced / striated...., it's not just an  AB's contest ... it's too late to try to bring any body parts up .., so concentrate on conditioning!!! (That Doesn't mean dieting away to nothing! ) it means keeping what you have and being shredded ..... only way to preserve muscle is to eat every 2-3 hours clean bodybuilding food ...  high protein... moderate carbs .... low fat ... save the junk for after the show! You're still hungry? Have a shake! Or another piece of chicken or steak! It's not a diet contest ... it's a muscle contest ..., be so good there is no question who the winner is! ..  or just argue here all day and night ...  it's all up to you ..,

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #3192 on: April 10, 2023, 10:41:23 AM »
Too many cooks in the kitchen going to trust myself I am leaning out at the pace I want and keeping size not going to listen to a bunch of weird ideas and change whit at the end when eating regular and training is working. Not going to add any weird sups or starve or dehydrate myself going to lose 5 more pounds maybe but also growing lifting hard trying to fill out did hamstrings during lunch training at the gym tonight. Has my son last week but not this week I will be at the gym every night my condition and size will improve at the same time while eating 3k calories a day or more

The idea is to be in such shape that it is undeniable posing routine mandatories be damned I am going to have a very crisp look on stage

When are you starting the SEO? i wouldn't pin anything the final week of the show to be safe

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #3193 on: April 10, 2023, 10:42:01 AM »
I will let you guys argue about my hair and driving the rest of the day my work here is done goodbye

Well that last 4 hrs

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #3194 on: April 10, 2023, 10:46:25 AM »
I will let you guys argue about my hair and driving the rest of the day my work here is done goodbye

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3195 on: April 10, 2023, 10:48:30 AM »
Within the last year I have " Dm'ed" "Wes" (Tim) on Facebook asking him for some advice on my chest ....you only get one shot/ one chance onstage ... be damned sure to cover all your bases ...... just seems pointless arguing with the whole board! Come into the show " inside/ out peeled...., conditioning wins shows! ..  your legs aren't the biggest / but will look a whole lot better if they are sliced / striated...., it's not just an  AB's contest ... it's too late to try to bring any body parts up .., so concentrate on conditioning!!! (That Doesn't mean dieting away to nothing! ) it means keeping what you have and being shredded ..... only way to preserve muscle is to eat every 2-3 hours clean bodybuilding food ...  high protein... moderate carbs .... low fat ... save the junk for after the show! You're still hungry? Have a shake! Or another piece of chicken or steak! It's not a diet contest ... it's a muscle contest ..., be so good there is no question who the winner is! ..  or just argue here all day and night ...  it's all up to you ..,

I am not eating junk my nutrition is really good right now and my condition is going to be on point you guys act like it hasn’t changed meanwhile this is the last 5 days alone look how much tighter I have gotten I am going to continue to tighten up but what I am doing is working so not going to change it now. Low fat makes no sense if you are trying to get the body to burn fat for energy. I also need to eat what I can digest I has turkey with stuffing why because stuffing is bland and will soak up acid in my stomach. Again you all keep telling me I am doing it wrong meanwhile my condition has improved rapidly the last 2 weeks and I still have 2 to go

My entire structure looks better as I bring in the waist and Abs and maintain the arms the back looks bigger the taper is better everything changes

All I need to do is not get sick and I will look the best I have ever looked by far

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3196 on: April 10, 2023, 10:51:10 AM »
I don't see a difference conditioning wise between those two pics..... but do your thing and hopefully it works out for you! (Just trying to help )

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #3197 on: April 10, 2023, 10:53:52 AM »
Top pic looks very good there ^^^

Bottom pic looks like a balloon-head super-imposed on the torso of a 10-yr old boy.

Either way, right arm seems to be catching up w/ the other one...

keanu

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3198 on: April 10, 2023, 10:53:53 AM »
  Once his bodyfat gets under 9 or 10 percent he gets very sick he claims so he can't come in conditioned. He'll come in at 9 % BF and go from there.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #3199 on: April 10, 2023, 10:54:32 AM »
I am not eating junk my nutrition is really good right now and my condition is going to be on point you guys act like it hasn’t changed meanwhile this is the last 5 days alone look how much tighter I have gotten I am going to continue to tighten up but what I am doing is working so not going to change it now. Low fat makes no sense if you are trying to get the body to burn fat for energy. I also need to eat what I can digest I has turkey with stuffing why because stuffing is bland and will soak up acid in my stomach. Again you all keep telling me I am doing it wrong meanwhile my condition has improved rapidly the last 2 weeks and I still have 2 to go

My entire structure looks better as I bring in the waist and Abs and maintain the arms the back looks bigger the taper is better everything changes

All I need to do is not get sick and I will look the best I have ever looked by far

There is zero difference.

Aside from you stepping closer to the camera.

Your face is holding more water so kudos on that.