Author Topic: Next NPC Show Open Invite Challenge to All Getbiggers  (Read 265112 times)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
Re: Next NPC Show Open Invite Challenge to All Getbiggers
« Reply #3300 on: April 10, 2023, 06:36:35 PM »
me and the trainer had a good chat on IG about hankys criminal charges
hanky of course will spin his own story on what was said

name a single reason hanky brings up the trainer for the first time ever on here other than to lie about the conversation. The trainer found hankys file "very interesting"

I have known the guy for 20 plus years. He went to school with my fiancé you have no idea what you are talking about.

Scrancer

• Getbig III
  • SOME NICE FRENCH TOAST!!!!!
« Reply #3301 on: April 10, 2023, 06:37:18 PM »
I mean the guy is a classic pro I really should learn how to pose yes? I mean I would pay him obviously but he is qualified and I don’t really know how to pose or have any kind of routine.

a fucking monkey could have typed that, post up his name
want me to post up my convo with him?

baby dick woman beater

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3302 on: April 10, 2023, 06:37:46 PM »
Well it’s not an ab contest.

Why didn’t you show him your legs?

Because I wasn’t just going to drop my pants in the middle of the gym but yeah I might the guy offered to help me with my posing which would be embarrassing but I probably do need some help

Scrancer

• Getbig III
« Reply #3303 on: April 10, 2023, 06:38:16 PM »
I have known the guy for 20 plus years. He went to school with my fiancé you have no idea what you are talking about.

ask him to post our convo then
fiancce ahhahaahhah you fucking cuck faccot paying for another mans kids

baby dick woman beater

Scrancer

• Getbig III
« Reply #3304 on: April 10, 2023, 06:41:55 PM »
its all good
i see that Sonny the trainer approves of domestic violence, assault on police, assault on govt officials and multiple other charges. I messaged him. His times as a trainer there will need to be looked at after i messaged him this:

speaks volumes about you that you are so supportive and friendly with a guy who has multiple charges for beating women, assault on police officers, assault on govt officials and on video reckless driving with his kid in the car and physically fighting his ex while holding a child (on video again). Your gym members will need to know where you stand on domestic violence

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3305 on: April 10, 2023, 06:45:34 PM »
its all good
i see that Sonny the trainer approves of domestic violence, assault on police, assault on govt officials and multiple other charges. I messaged him. His times as a trainer there will need to be looked at after i messaged him this:

speaks volumes about you that you are so supportive and friendly with a guy who has multiple charges for beating women, assault on police officers, assault on govt officials and on video reckless driving with his kid in the car and physically fighting his ex while holding a child (on video again). Your gym members will need to know where you stand on domestic violence

Again I have known the guy for 20 years he is friends with my fiancé he knows none of that is true and has agreed to help me I am going to take him up on that no one gives a shit what nonsense you write.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #3306 on: April 10, 2023, 06:47:16 PM »
He actually just offered to meet up one night this week and go through the mandatories and help me figure out how to pose and critique me I should probably take him up on that

Then you should do that if you have any sense at all

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3307 on: April 10, 2023, 06:49:18 PM »
Then you should do that if you have any sense at all

I mean since you posted his name anyway yeah Sonny has agreed to help me and I respect him because he actually represents dude is in shape. I told you guys I was going to step up the pace as it got closer got me a posing coach now woot woot

Scrancer

• Getbig III
« Reply #3308 on: April 10, 2023, 06:52:51 PM »
I mean since you posted his name anyway yeah Sonny has agreed to help me and I respect him because he actually represents dude is in shape. I told you guys I was going to step up the pace as it got closer now got me a posing coach now woot woot

its all good I just told him im going to destroy his career as I will destroy everyone close to you
Ive got all the time in the world and have started messaging members that Sonny supports a proven documented woman beater. You guys think it doesnt make a difference but it will, Im gonna fucking destroy him everyday, simply for helping you

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3309 on: April 10, 2023, 06:54:58 PM »
its all good I just told him im going to destroy his career as I will destroy everyone close to you
Ive got all the time in the world and have started messaging members that Sonny supports a proven documented woman beater. You guys think it doesnt make a difference but it will, Im gonna fucking destroy him everyday, simply for helping you

Blah blah blah get a life loser

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #3310 on: April 10, 2023, 06:55:05 PM »
I mean since you posted his name anyway yeah Sonny has agreed to help me and I respect him because he actually represents dude is in shape. I told you guys I was going to step up the pace as it got closer got me a posing coach now woot woot

At least you have finally realized you only have 1 arm and abs.

Scrancer

• Getbig III
« Reply #3311 on: April 10, 2023, 06:56:20 PM »
Blah blah blah get a life loser

you actually think I cant make a difference
hhaa baby dick pedo woman beater

other people will suffer because of you

I wont stop coming after you until my dying day
yup, obsessed

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3312 on: April 10, 2023, 07:00:17 PM »
you actually think I cant make a difference
hhaa baby dick pedo woman beater

other people will suffer because of you

I wont stop coming after you until my dying day
yup, obsessed

Loser

Scrancer

• Getbig III
« Reply #3313 on: April 10, 2023, 07:01:18 PM »
Loser

haha wow that will stop me hahahahahahahh
Sonny thinks blocking me on IG when i have over 100 social media accounts and well over 200 gmail accts
Im going to fuck his world up

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3314 on: April 10, 2023, 07:03:40 PM »
haha wow that will stop me hahahahahahahh
Sonny thinks blocking me on IG when i have over 100 social media accounts and well over 200 gmail accts
Im going to fuck his world up

Have fun with that I am going to watch some tv in bed with my fiancé you cans stay up plotting vengeanceagainst strangers

Only 2500 calories today which is weird as feel like I ate all day

Scrancer

• Getbig III
« Reply #3315 on: April 10, 2023, 07:06:21 PM »
Have fun with that I am going to watch some tv in bed with my fiancé you cans stay up plotting vengeanceagainst strangers

Only 2500 calories today which is weird as feel like I ate all day

im having tons of fun, ive messaged multiple members that Sonny is supportive of woman beaters/domestic abusers. I will probably stay up all night doing everything I can to destroy you and anyone near you. The big one is this fall though. Ill never stop Brian, youre finished. Enjoy your summer

Scrancer

• Getbig III
« Reply #3316 on: April 10, 2023, 07:08:45 PM »
hahhaha jsut dropped a beauty on outer banks sports club page, cant wait for Sonny and hanks to go there tomorrow.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #3317 on: April 10, 2023, 07:09:18 PM »
im having tons of fun, ive messaged multiple members that Sonny is supportive of woman beaters/domestic abusers. I will probably stay up all night doing everything I can to destroy you and anyone near you. The big one is this fall though. Ill never stop Brian, youre finished. Enjoy your summer

Sonny probably accepting some G4P in return for posing advice.   ;D

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #3318 on: April 10, 2023, 07:12:11 PM »
So, hanky is paying a "friend he's known for 20 years" to teach him how to pose and is excited about it?

Am i missing something here?

hanky do you understand anything about life?

Scrancer

• Getbig III
« Reply #3319 on: April 10, 2023, 07:12:29 PM »
Sonny probably accepting some G4P in return for posing advice.   ;D

if you saw a pic of Sonny you would not joke about that, I full on believe he likes the cock as much as hanky, dudde looks gay as the day is long

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #3320 on: April 10, 2023, 07:16:44 PM »
So, hanky is paying a "friend he's known for 20 years" to teach him how to pose and is excited about it?

Am i missing something here?

hanky do you understand anything about life?

I don’t think Hanky  knows how friendship works. There’s no way he is known this guy for 20 years.

If you did know him for 20 years, he would message him on text message not Instagram DM. Brian just met him  in the  gym and that’s the only way he knows him.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #3321 on: April 10, 2023, 07:21:33 PM »
I don’t think Hanky  knows how friendship works. There’s no way he is known this guy for 20 years.

If you did know him for 20 years, he would message him on text message not Instagram DM. Brian just met him  in the  gym and that’s the only way he knows him.

Exactly.

Just like his best friend arm wrestling bros.

And best friend strict curl world record bros.

That seemed to disappear after a few weeks, probably due to non-payment.

We know he has no friends.

He's paying for services like a normal person.

If anything, this "pro" will be railing Emily while hanky cuckolds in the corner playing with his micro penis.

Scrancer

• Getbig III
« Reply #3322 on: April 10, 2023, 07:23:53 PM »

when I talked to Sonny he made it clear he knew who Brian was but was clear he had no interaction with him at all, none positive or negative. Was just some guy at the gym

but fuck Sonny anyways

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #3323 on: April 10, 2023, 07:27:34 PM »
when I talked to Sonny he made it clear he knew who Brian was but was clear he had no interaction with him at all, none positive or negative. Was just some guy at the gym

but fuck Sonny anyways

So they aren’t 20 year best friends

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #3324 on: April 10, 2023, 07:32:29 PM »
It's not whatever. It just shows you lie and exaggerate. You say you can do 15 reps with 225 squat and it's less. You say you do 10 reps of 155 press and its less. You say this and that. You lie and make shit up. It's not "whatever." It's exactly the point. You say you don't wear your gf's thongs yet you clearly wear them like a phaggot. You = a bitch

You say that the judges score sheets showed you the winner but you never saw them and you got 2nd.
You say that you don't eat junk food and you eat Doritos and Fritos and Gatorade and McDonald's
You say you beat Clegg but you didn't answer the bell.
You say you don't lie on Easter but you spent 10 pages defending half-truths