Author Topic: Next NPC Show Open Invite Challenge to All Getbiggers  (Read 264821 times)

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
Re: Next NPC Show Open Invite Challenge to All Getbiggers
« Reply #3325 on: April 10, 2023, 07:34:49 PM »
He actually just offered to meet up one night this week and go through the mandatories and help me figure out how to pose and critique me I should probably take him up on that

Oh Lord!

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #3326 on: April 10, 2023, 08:04:52 PM »
if you saw a pic of Sonny you would not joke about that, I full on believe he likes the cock as much as hanky, dudde looks gay as the day is long

That explains everything- 2 Fagggots .

Bianca is such a Cuckold pussy.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #3327 on: April 10, 2023, 08:56:10 PM »
Everyone looks great alone in their kitchen.

You obviously have never met Shizzo.

May he rest in peace...the fat drunken tub of shit.

Lartinos

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3328 on: April 10, 2023, 09:29:03 PM »
Bhank laughs about driving fast.

Total psycho wanna be race car driver is a danger.

He seriously belongs behind bars with his like minded degenerates.

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Royalty is a schmoe-cel.
« Reply #3329 on: April 10, 2023, 11:55:14 PM »
So they aren’t 20 year best friends

Who the fuck on earth could tolerate Bhank for 20 years. Liars can never keep friends because they can't ever keep their stories straight so they move on to new friends who haven't heard all the lies before.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #3330 on: April 11, 2023, 01:51:22 AM »
I imagine Hankster would think he's in better shape than this guy...

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cq2sBKcAqGe/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #3331 on: April 11, 2023, 02:36:28 AM »

The minute hanks new bff tells him his posing needs a lot of improvement, that relationship is done as well.   Hanks in addition to the physical ailments , has multiple behavioral and personality disorders.   

Exactly.

Just like his best friend arm wrestling bros.

And best friend strict curl world record bros.

That seemed to disappear after a few weeks, probably due to non-payment.

We know he has no friends.

He's paying for services like a normal person.

If anything, this "pro" will be railing Emily while hanky cuckolds in the corner playing with his micro penis.

Cook

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3332 on: April 11, 2023, 03:03:10 AM »
The minute hanks new bff tells him his posing needs a lot of improvement, that relationship is done as well.   Hanks in addition to the physical ailments , has multiple behavioral and personality disorders.
Hell yeah can you imagine when this guy suggests Brian’s posing isn’t absolutely perfect The shitstorm that comes his way.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3333 on: April 11, 2023, 03:08:16 AM »
Hell yeah can you imagine when this guy suggests Brian’s posing isn’t absolutely perfect The shitstorm that comes his way.

That is what likely happened with Coop

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion

38 returns

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig! BRIAN HANKINS IS TOO SCARED TO PHONE ME
« Reply #3335 on: April 11, 2023, 03:53:49 AM »
I've actiually re-registered to deal with this hankins prick. I used to be one of 3 people who posted on here under a different name and stopped about 7 years could be more back in the uncle joon days. I recall Josh and Wes fondly and used to post on Josh' forum from time to time. I unearthed Mattthew Howard and his proclivities.

Anyway I got locked up and then released and life happened. Married divorced 2 kids etc etc. Just got back to the gym about 6 months ago- Prophecy in Liverpool. Jeff a bird who knows you trains there from time to time- you are facebook mates anyway!

Ok enough of the flim flam.

Hankins.

Hankins, hankins, hankins.

What to do about a bitch like Hankins?

Lets start with a quick character assasination.

Hankins is a 'man' who has never achieved anything in his life. He has been handed it all. And therefore values nothing. However when it came to 'real life' because he couldn't buy his success he hated anhyone and everyone who achieved. So his way of settling the score was not to compete. It was to avoid the major sports that the big boys play- boxing, track and field, that 'footballl games you yanks play (gay rugby- joke!), rounders,  powerflifting, basketball. No chance. Too much competition. Too much like hard work. Too much losing. Too much not getting his own way. So instead he set up his own 'sports barometer' of success.

THE HANKINS GUIDE TO SPORTING EXCELLENCE

1- All previous achievements unless undertaken by Hankins are irrelevant.
The only thing that matters is what you are doing the exact second Brian chooses. Thats it. If Brian says front double in 3 seconds and you don't Brian wins. Thats because in return for his silence about touching his down's looking son Brian's dad would buy him anything. So Brian could set the rules. And did. Because of this he had no friends in school. This has carried on into his adult life when people who disagree with him simply laugh and leave.
2- Pick a minority sport.
Small town MMA. Arm -wrasslin'. Kite bollocks. Snowboarding. 'Curl competitions'. I have had genuine fun laughing at his goal post moving on his 'sports career'. The Clegg humiliation. Every other MMA fight since- don't forget he is 0-3. While assisted. The man who could rag doll Mike Tyson. Brian, just to let you know some truth. I used to work doors in london with a man called Trevor Hughroy Currie. A former short term British HW boxing champion. I was a decent amateur level boxer- regional champion etc. During a light sparring session with the 18 oz pillows on he broke my cheekbone and my orbital. With a jab. One day while on the doors a cage guy took it to trevor. He lasted seconds. One hit and night night. That was trevor. Hard hitter. But the attempt to shoot his legs failed dismally and the bloke got one dig to the head and was out cold. I thought dead. There is the difference. If you had ever and i mean ever been around true athletes you would know the difference between a journeyman competitor, a rising star and a champion. And its night and day. You Brian were not even able to make the bell against a journeyman. Not even close. If you had the proof you would post it. You know what happened. That day the only things you had clegg on is trap development and gyno. Well done. But again typical of a bully who thinks you can hop on a course turn up and scare people. You need to learn you scare nobody. You put pics of yourself up as a teen wrestler saying you were a killer. You had dead eyes. Hilarious. You just look like a sad child who is forced to wrestle by his dad and his dads 'paying friends' - hence your acceptance of the spaulding 'cawk' You know nothing of killers. You know nothing of murder. You believe what you think you want to believe. If oyu met me you would have no clue hwagt i have done in my past. 90% of the people in the jug for killing are everyday people who made an impulsive decision and it ended badly. You tell us you have been in the presence of serial killers and they are scared. Really? Which serial killers? Where did you meet them? Take us through the conversation? You won't it all happened in sad little weak Brians head. And as he had the money nobody challenged him they tolerated him. You arm wrasslin went well Bri? 2 sessions? Coop has disowned you too? Spaulding your gay lover is quiet too? People just hate you Brian. You are a repugnant repulsive individual who beats up women.
3- Lie compulsively about every aspect of your sport.
Use semantics to justify stuff. Ignore stuff you posted elsewhere years back admitting systemic drug abuse. Lie about weights you lift. About reps. Even film yourself lying then back track. 5 reps seated- is 10 standing. 13 is 15. 225 is 365. Lie about your training and drug regimen to make it seem like you are a genetic marvel. Brian you put on spray tan and trunks 2 years ago (I'm not going to say competed because you didn't) at a 'monster weight of 205. And will likely hit the stage this year at the same weight. After 2 years more abuse. According to your won shite you were 210 at 21. Oh and Brian the army- a lot of stuff doesn't add up in terms of time lines Brian. Not with your wrestling career which is 'expunged' see what I did Bri two can tango bitch- good of the army to give the mexican jail prison champ prize fighter who scares serial killers the time off to rule the wrestling world but with no records of it. Its almost like its all a lie. As for your upcoming comp I hope you od on diuretics and crash your car on the way to the competition and end up a dribbling veg who VVV can tea-bag for charity.
4- Belittle everyone elses achievements.
Brian don't know how to tell you this but JEFF is widely respected here as a bodybuilder, well known and liked and has a classic bodybuilding physique that anyone would want to have. Except you you lop-sided down's headed waste of a wank. Why? Jealousy. Wes too. Wes it the first to say his physical genetics are not the best for BB but fuck me his mental capacity is miles ahead. Thats why he is known and competes and has done better than you ever will Brian. And for someoen whoo claims not to have the genes he's done his job don't you think? You only don't belittle Robcguns because he is local enough to turn up to you and kick your fucking teeth in. And you know it baby boy don't you? He would and you, as a bully choose your fights. Is Jeff sad enough to come to you? No. Is Wes? Mad enough yes. Sad enough no.  As for Josh. I have always got on with Josh we share a commonality in hating girls. When we got rid of Matt Howard we sort of bonded for a bit. I think there is a mutual respect. Why? Because Josh like myself hates bullies like you. An we know who you are and how you work, I will tell you now if you are ever stupid enough to keep poking the lion don't expect sympathy when it bites your head off.  Josh will comeback time and time again like herpes on your lawyer-slags gaping axe wound. Or your mums mouth. Or your mouth. Daddy gave Bri-Bri mouth boo-boo. Bri-Bri sad Daddy buy Bri-Bri big toys to make him shut mouth. Another one you have a go at is illuminati. Are you real? One of the pre-eminent men in bb and pl both competing and judging walking around today.  Far better than the lad who got last at the excalibur diuretic massacre. I'm not even going to start on SC and Krankenstein, Gym Rat etc- these men are fucking athletes. Athletes. Not turn up twice to try to invent a world record so they can bully their child. God help that kid. I only hope you die soon enough to remain a bad memory in his life.
5- Issue nonsense challenges.
Post a pic now this minute. Ok champ. The best is giving people 4 weeks notice for a competition.16 weeks prep is standard which if you've ever done it you woould know. But you havent so you don't. However you will be grooming kids in the gym saying I challenged a board to a competition and they pussied out.   Love how its a pro am competition which means you will cherry pick a section get 2nd and say you got 2nd in the pro -am and you aren't even a pro. The kids inthe gym will hang off your words buy your bath tub test and you will be for once the king of the kids. But when the kids open their mouths Bri-Bri will be bye-bye from civilised society and on the nonce wing flexing his one arm perched atop flamingo legs.

Brian nobody likes you. Nobody believes you. Nobody wants you here. Nobody wnats you alive. The world for everyone who encountered you would be better if it was Brian Hanging no Hankins.

Oh also you will notice a pro has suddenly appeared giving 'advices'...... things that make you go hmmmmmm. Get your money back Brian you look like shite.

I cant travel to your country Brian. But you can to mine. Well as you said you have no convictions you can. So here is my challenge. I am an out of shape 250lb now today. Just to let you know at my 'best' I was 238 at 10% at 5.10. I've had no gear in a decade so will grow like a weed and can train as a job now. So come on tough guy. Lets pick a competition in the UK 12 months from now. We can surely arrange for your air fares to compete. Once that is done we can go to a ring and have a straightener. 25k English per man as the entry winner takes all. Competition and fight to be filmed.

Just to warn you I doubt i am going to feel scared by your 'aura', your left arm or your fucking slap head. The Kittyhawk Cocksucking Chemo Cranium Kiddy Cancer. That could be your fighting name.

Over to you girl fuck.

If anyone wants to pm me info about this man lets do a number on him properly eh.

Thanks for reading. And Brian in fairness thanks for actually getting me so full of hate and venom I am focused on training. In return for that I wish a curse on you and everyone related to you. Slow and painful please for you all!
B

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #3336 on: April 11, 2023, 04:03:33 AM »

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3337 on: April 11, 2023, 04:09:24 AM »
I've actiually re-registered to deal with this hankins prick. I used to be one of 3 people who posted on here under a different name and stopped about 7 years could be more back in the uncle joon days. I recall Josh and Wes fondly and used to post on Josh' forum from time to time. I unearthed Mattthew Howard and his proclivities.

Anyway I got locked up and then released and life happened. Married divorced 2 kids etc etc. Just got back to the gym about 6 months ago- Prophecy in Liverpool. Jeff a bird who knows you trains there from time to time- you are facebook mates anyway!

Ok enough of the flim flam.

Hankins.

Hankins, hankins, hankins.

What to do about a bitch like Hankins?

Lets start with a quick character assasination.

Hankins is a 'man' who has never achieved anything in his life. He has been handed it all. And therefore values nothing. However when it came to 'real life' because he couldn't buy his success he hated anhyone and everyone who achieved. So his way of settling the score was not to compete. It was to avoid the major sports that the big boys play- boxing, track and field, that 'footballl games you yanks play (gay rugby- joke!), rounders,  powerflifting, basketball. No chance. Too much competition. Too much like hard work. Too much losing. Too much not getting his own way. So instead he set up his own 'sports barometer' of success.

THE HANKINS GUIDE TO SPORTING EXCELLENCE

1- All previous achievements unless undertaken by Hankins are irrelevant.
The only thing that matters is what you are doing the exact second Brian chooses. Thats it. If Brian says front double in 3 seconds and you don't Brian wins. Thats because in return for his silence about touching his down's looking son Brian's dad would buy him anything. So Brian could set the rules. And did. Because of this he had no friends in school. This has carried on into his adult life when people who disagree with him simply laugh and leave.
2- Pick a minority sport.
Small town MMA. Arm -wrasslin'. Kite bollocks. Snowboarding. 'Curl competitions'. I have had genuine fun laughing at his goal post moving on his 'sports career'. The Clegg humiliation. Every other MMA fight since- don't forget he is 0-3. While assisted. The man who could rag doll Mike Tyson. Brian, just to let you know some truth. I used to work doors in london with a man called Trevor Hughroy Currie. A former short term British HW boxing champion. I was a decent amateur level boxer- regional champion etc. During a light sparring session with the 18 oz pillows on he broke my cheekbone and my orbital. With a jab. One day while on the doors a cage guy took it to trevor. He lasted seconds. One hit and night night. That was trevor. Hard hitter. But the attempt to shoot his legs failed dismally and the bloke got one dig to the head and was out cold. I thought dead. There is the difference. If you had ever and i mean ever been around true athletes you would know the difference between a journeyman competitor, a rising star and a champion. And its night and day. You Brian were not even able to make the bell against a journeyman. Not even close. If you had the proof you would post it. You know what happened. That day the only things you had clegg on is trap development and gyno. Well done. But again typical of a bully who thinks you can hop on a course turn up and scare people. You need to learn you scare nobody. You put pics of yourself up as a teen wrestler saying you were a killer. You had dead eyes. Hilarious. You just look like a sad child who is forced to wrestle by his dad and his dads 'paying friends' - hence your acceptance of the spaulding 'cawk' You know nothing of killers. You know nothing of murder. You believe what you think you want to believe. If oyu met me you would have no clue hwagt i have done in my past. 90% of the people in the jug for killing are everyday people who made an impulsive decision and it ended badly. You tell us you have been in the presence of serial killers and they are scared. Really? Which serial killers? Where did you meet them? Take us through the conversation? You won't it all happened in sad little weak Brians head. And as he had the money nobody challenged him they tolerated him. You arm wrasslin went well Bri? 2 sessions? Coop has disowned you too? Spaulding your gay lover is quiet too? People just hate you Brian. You are a repugnant repulsive individual who beats up women.
3- Lie compulsively about every aspect of your sport.
Use semantics to justify stuff. Ignore stuff you posted elsewhere years back admitting systemic drug abuse. Lie about weights you lift. About reps. Even film yourself lying then back track. 5 reps seated- is 10 standing. 13 is 15. 225 is 365. Lie about your training and drug regimen to make it seem like you are a genetic marvel. Brian you put on spray tan and trunks 2 years ago (I'm not going to say competed because you didn't) at a 'monster weight of 205. And will likely hit the stage this year at the same weight. After 2 years more abuse. According to your won shite you were 210 at 21. Oh and Brian the army- a lot of stuff doesn't add up in terms of time lines Brian. Not with your wrestling career which is 'expunged' see what I did Bri two can tango bitch- good of the army to give the mexican jail prison champ prize fighter who scares serial killers the time off to rule the wrestling world but with no records of it. Its almost like its all a lie. As for your upcoming comp I hope you od on diuretics and crash your car on the way to the competition and end up a dribbling veg who VVV can tea-bag for charity.
4- Belittle everyone elses achievements.
Brian don't know how to tell you this but JEFF is widely respected here as a bodybuilder, well known and liked and has a classic bodybuilding physique that anyone would want to have. Except you you lop-sided down's headed waste of a wank. Why? Jealousy. Wes too. Wes it the first to say his physical genetics are not the best for BB but fuck me his mental capacity is miles ahead. Thats why he is known and competes and has done better than you ever will Brian. And for someoen whoo claims not to have the genes he's done his job don't you think? You only don't belittle Robcguns because he is local enough to turn up to you and kick your fucking teeth in. And you know it baby boy don't you? He would and you, as a bully choose your fights. Is Jeff sad enough to come to you? No. Is Wes? Mad enough yes. Sad enough no.  As for Josh. I have always got on with Josh we share a commonality in hating girls. When we got rid of Matt Howard we sort of bonded for a bit. I think there is a mutual respect. Why? Because Josh like myself hates bullies like you. An we know who you are and how you work, I will tell you now if you are ever stupid enough to keep poking the lion don't expect sympathy when it bites your head off.  Josh will comeback time and time again like herpes on your lawyer-slags gaping axe wound. Or your mums mouth. Or your mouth. Daddy gave Bri-Bri mouth boo-boo. Bri-Bri sad Daddy buy Bri-Bri big toys to make him shut mouth. Another one you have a go at is illuminati. Are you real? One of the pre-eminent men in bb and pl both competing and judging walking around today.  Far better than the lad who got last at the excalibur diuretic massacre. I'm not even going to start on SC and Krankenstein, Gym Rat etc- these men are fucking athletes. Athletes. Not turn up twice to try to invent a world record so they can bully their child. God help that kid. I only hope you die soon enough to remain a bad memory in his life.
5- Issue nonsense challenges.
Post a pic now this minute. Ok champ. The best is giving people 4 weeks notice for a competition.16 weeks prep is standard which if you've ever done it you woould know. But you havent so you don't. However you will be grooming kids in the gym saying I challenged a board to a competition and they pussied out.   Love how its a pro am competition which means you will cherry pick a section get 2nd and say you got 2nd in the pro -am and you aren't even a pro. The kids inthe gym will hang off your words buy your bath tub test and you will be for once the king of the kids. But when the kids open their mouths Bri-Bri will be bye-bye from civilised society and on the nonce wing flexing his one arm perched atop flamingo legs.

Brian nobody likes you. Nobody believes you. Nobody wants you here. Nobody wnats you alive. The world for everyone who encountered you would be better if it was Brian Hanging no Hankins.

Oh also you will notice a pro has suddenly appeared giving 'advices'...... things that make you go hmmmmmm. Get your money back Brian you look like shite.

I cant travel to your country Brian. But you can to mine. Well as you said you have no convictions you can. So here is my challenge. I am an out of shape 250lb now today. Just to let you know at my 'best' I was 238 at 10% at 5.10. I've had no gear in a decade so will grow like a weed and can train as a job now. So come on tough guy. Lets pick a competition in the UK 12 months from now. We can surely arrange for your air fares to compete. Once that is done we can go to a ring and have a straightener. 25k English per man as the entry winner takes all. Competition and fight to be filmed.

Just to warn you I doubt i am going to feel scared by your 'aura', your left arm or your fucking slap head. The Kittyhawk Cocksucking Chemo Cranium Kiddy Cancer. That could be your fighting name.

Over to you girl fuck.

If anyone wants to pm me info about this man lets do a number on him properly eh.

Thanks for reading. And Brian in fairness thanks for actually getting me so full of hate and venom I am focused on training. In return for that I wish a curse on you and everyone related to you. Slow and painful please for you all!

And another ex convict jealous slob hater out of the woodwork motivated to start working out and get back in shape by me just like Jeff and Wes let me know when you get back in shape 6 weeks is the normal claim. Personally I am in shape today

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3338 on: April 11, 2023, 04:10:14 AM »
I have bigger arms than him

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CqsnCv-ACXx/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

What are you a freaking crab or a damn lobster going
On and on about your one claw ?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3339 on: April 11, 2023, 04:11:09 AM »
And another ex convict jealous slob hater out of the woodwork motivated to start working out and get back in shape by me just like Jeff and Wes let me know when you get back in shape 6 weeks is the normal claim. Personally I am in shape today

One week out !   Ha ha ha ha. ! 

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3340 on: April 11, 2023, 04:12:12 AM »

What are you a freaking crab or a damn lobster going
On and on about your one claw ?

You guys want to make the comparison I have bigger arms I am leaner with better abs yeah he has stronger legs but upper body bell no

38 returns

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3341 on: April 11, 2023, 04:13:10 AM »
Lopsided and 20 pounds over.

Cant wait!

I take it you are shitting out of the challenge.

Everyone has seen this Bri-bri.
B

38 returns

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3342 on: April 11, 2023, 04:14:14 AM »
'ex-convict'

so you have no convictions?

So come over and let me serve you up
B

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3343 on: April 11, 2023, 04:14:33 AM »
Lopsided and 20 pounds over.

Cant wait!

I take it you are shitting out of the challenge.

Everyone has seen this Bri-bri.

20lbs over lol you guys want me to amputate a leg

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3344 on: April 11, 2023, 04:15:16 AM »
'ex-convict'

so you have no convictions?

So come over and let me serve you up

I have one single misdemeanor you served time and can’t leave the country Loser

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #3345 on: April 11, 2023, 04:16:21 AM »

Jesus Christ Brian.

you are legit lopsided.

It’s getting worse and worse.

Your torn chest is getting worse.

How are you going to hide this on stage?

I’m guessing the wheel chair?

38 returns

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3346 on: April 11, 2023, 04:17:17 AM »
brian

which serial killers did you meet? the ones who were scared of you?
B

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #3347 on: April 11, 2023, 04:18:26 AM »
I have bigger arms than him

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CqsnCv-ACXx/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Too bad you can’t say the same about

His legs
Arms
Chest
Back

You have one good arm and you see e trying a bodybuilding competition not a 1 arm measuring contest   

38 returns

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3348 on: April 11, 2023, 04:19:04 AM »
don't amputate your legs silly? That would only be about 11 lbs.

How about the head?

40lbs of water there
B

38 returns

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3349 on: April 11, 2023, 04:20:10 AM »
I have one single misdemeanor you served time and can’t leave the country Loser

I can leave the country just won't get into the states.
Now mexican jail fights...... do tell us?
B