Author Topic: Next NPC Show Open Invite Challenge to All Getbiggers  (Read 264469 times)

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: Next NPC Show Open Invite Challenge to All Getbiggers
« Reply #3600 on: April 12, 2023, 06:58:05 AM »
What music will you be posing to?

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #3601 on: April 12, 2023, 06:59:32 AM »
I had COVID recently, was a great way to dry up and drop a little weight, maybe bhanks should try this.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #3602 on: April 12, 2023, 07:00:42 AM »
Something from George Michael or wham for sure.

He will doubtless pose to Wham's woke version, called "Whack Me Off(!) Before You Go Go (No Homo)".

38 returns

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig! BRIAN HANKINS IS TOO SCARED TO PHONE ME
« Reply #3603 on: April 12, 2023, 07:02:48 AM »
go to be this

B

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #3604 on: April 12, 2023, 07:03:57 AM »
He will doubtless pose to Wham's woke version, called "Whack Me Off(!) Before You Go Go (No Homo)".

Lol !   

38 returns

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3605 on: April 12, 2023, 07:04:50 AM »
or this

B

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #3606 on: April 12, 2023, 07:05:04 AM »

He’s got no back but does have a big ass

38 returns

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3607 on: April 12, 2023, 07:19:38 AM »
rumour is he wil take a double dose of hydroxycut and cell tech with cybergenics phase 1 to give him the winning edge.
B

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #3608 on: April 12, 2023, 07:40:48 AM »
What if they do consider arms and Abs???  Am I the only one tired of seeing guys on stage with blown up quads and backs with 14 inch arms? Classic is about the 70s look less leg more arms less bloated stomach that is what I am bringing.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3609 on: April 12, 2023, 07:48:16 AM »
Here we go. So the reason Brian doesn't have legs or a back is because that's what HE considers the Classic look. Sorry but the 70's bb's did have legs and backs. And current Classic judging certainly requires it. So just because that's all that you can about, arms and abs, means nothing. Way to slowly backtrack before the show. First he was going to win now its "well I'm bringing the package I consider Classic." Well played sir. Well played

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #3610 on: April 12, 2023, 07:50:40 AM »
What if they do consider arms and Abs???  Am I the only one tired of seeing guys on stage with blown up quads and backs with 14 inch arms? Classic is about the 70s look less leg more arms less bloated stomach that is what I am bringing.

The hair looks to be getting even thiner. Sorry for your loss Bhanky

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3611 on: April 12, 2023, 07:52:11 AM »
Yes Brian, Im sure you are exactly what they are looking for  ::)

You look like someone whos been put back together after stepping in a landmine.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #3612 on: April 12, 2023, 07:52:54 AM »
The hair looks to be getting even thiner. Sorry for your loss Bhanky

Yeah I need to brush it but again the point is you can see my condition in the upper arm and the forearm looks vascular as well not flat not wasted away strength is still 100% just leaner all is going as planned can I add more legs and back the next week and a half no but can I get in shape and stay full to show off what I have the best I can yes

I hope it will be enough but I am not going to embarrass myself I will look good and do well and hopefully get the W but I am not going to  Get beat by multiple guys over 40 no way

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #3613 on: April 12, 2023, 07:56:38 AM »
lol.   

You got to be fng kidding.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3614 on: April 12, 2023, 07:57:00 AM »
Yeah I need to brush it but again the point is you can see my condition in the upper arm and the forearm looks vascular as well not flat not wasted away strength is still 100% just leaner all is going as planned can I add more legs and back the next week and a half no but can I get in shape and stay full to show off what I have the best I can yes

I hope it will be enough but I am not going to embarrass myself I will look good and do well and hopefully get the W but I am not going to  Get beat by multiple guys over 40 no way
that foream vascularity is way less than it should be a week out from a show
You look flooded with water

Press the forarm and then let it go, if it goes white and then changes colour again then you have water under your skin

Oh, and your face is bloated.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #3615 on: April 12, 2023, 07:58:18 AM »

Press the forarm and then let it go, if it goes white and then changes colour again then you have water under your skin

He'll be just fine as he's had gills grafted to his butt cheeks.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3616 on: April 12, 2023, 07:58:51 AM »

you simply cant get embarrassed, it isnt in your make up
You will just tell yourself you were the best and the judges were wrong

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #3617 on: April 12, 2023, 08:00:27 AM »

What the hell is wrong with this guy, just 100% unmitigated delusion. You think you have abs?

These are abs that win shows, he got 1st in your last show. I guarantee there will multiple people bringing this in the upcoming show, too.

then there is you.

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #3618 on: April 12, 2023, 08:01:27 AM »
I was throwing 275lbs heavyweights when I was wrestling at 140 I would toy with them that’s actually how I blew out my knee I threw a 275lb heavyweight over it when I was 145lbs. We tan into each other at a party then his buddies got bad that I threw him and attacked me like the 275lb varsity wrestler couldn’t handle himself against a 145lb guy that just blew out his knee

How do you defend yourself against multiple people with a blown out knee? And if you tried to use the Hankins toss against Goodrum wouldn't you be worried about injuring your knee again? I think he's quite a bit larger than you.

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #3619 on: April 12, 2023, 08:24:23 AM »
They musta thought they were in a steven seagal style demo? Rushing in offering the wrist to help flip themselves over.

How do you defend yourself against multiple people with a blown out knee? And if you tried to use the Hankins toss against Goodrum wouldn't you be worried about injuring your knee again? I think he's quite a bit larger than you.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3620 on: April 12, 2023, 08:31:32 AM »

Oh, and your face is bloated.
My forearms are vascular at 18-20% bf. His conditioning hasn't changed since he started prep at all. He's 12% bf. Nowhere near contest shape

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #3621 on: April 12, 2023, 08:35:21 AM »
70'S condition ,,hey 70's were great love boat/charlies angels.threes company i like to see that look again...

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #3622 on: April 12, 2023, 08:38:45 AM »

Boom! Look at this hunk of a man.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3623 on: April 12, 2023, 08:39:46 AM »
What the hell is wrong with this guy, just 100% unmitigated delusion. You think you have abs?

These are abs that win shows, he got 1st in your last show. I guarantee there will multiple people bringing this in the upcoming show, too.

then there is you.

Cmon man that's the 70's look. Waist as wide as shoulders. Legs and arms the same size. That's what symmetry was back then. Arms measure the same as thighs and back flat as a pancake. Brian said so

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #3624 on: April 12, 2023, 08:40:44 AM »

Well at the least décor in your house is 70's themed.

You do realize for classic you need lines and symmetry,

you standing sideways or titled doesn't do anything for you.

you have wide child bearing female hips and narrow shoulders.

You have the Pear body type.