Author Topic: Next NPC Show Open Invite Challenge to All Getbiggers  (Read 264457 times)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Re: Next NPC Show Open Invite Challenge to All Getbiggers
« Reply #3975 on: April 13, 2023, 01:19:25 PM »

I warned Hanky that Krank looked great when he competed.....all he did was laugh at his Natural Pro status......who`s crying now Brian ?  ;D

Hanky says his arms are bigger, like that means anything on stage......another getbig vet who crushes Hanky....it`s becoming the thing to do.  LOL  :D

Cryin` Brian !!  LOL  ;D

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #3976 on: April 13, 2023, 01:23:21 PM »
I bet I look better than you

Bianca - your 197 lb  16yr old Swimmer body would be Lost & Completely Over shadowed
Stood next to me "I'm 232lbs & A Big Man" not a swimmer Twink like You.
25+ yrs of Anabolic & GH to Look like a fat Swimmer 😂🤣😂🤣🤣  Good going 🤡

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3977 on: April 13, 2023, 01:24:35 PM »
Well you guys can argue away I did a 2 mile walk during lunch and I am heading to the beach now for another walk before going to the gym the sun is out so going to start the tanning process.
Any walking or cardio at this point will quickly be negated once you put on the old feedbag and scarf down some Taco Bell or Mickey Dees!!  :D

Shitty Diet Of Peace

wazhazbin

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3978 on: April 13, 2023, 01:26:41 PM »
I agree brian and i have near identical physiques,  but his head is 83.333% the width of his waist.
my head is 50% the width of my waist. 

i've asked him before what is the circumference of his cranium. he is so busy prepping he forgot to answer.

now my head is large, 23.75 around,  i am intrigued to find out how damn large his is.

any type of physical anomaly has always been fascinating to me. hence the inquiry

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #3979 on: April 13, 2023, 01:26:44 PM »
So predictable.

He is a broken record. 

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3980 on: April 13, 2023, 01:30:27 PM »
I agree brian and i have near identical physiques,  but his head is 83.333% the width of his waist.

i've asked him before what is the circumference of his cranium. he is so busy prepping he forgot to answer.

now my head is large, 23.75 around,  i am intrigued to find out how damn large his is.

any type of physical anomaly has always been fascinating to me. hence the inquiry
ha ha ha ha...LOL :D

Damn Rik,you`re gonna` give that boy a complex!!  ;D

38 returns

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig! BRIAN HANKINS IS TOO SCARED TO PHONE ME
« Reply #3981 on: April 13, 2023, 01:40:53 PM »

no disrespect mate but its not worth comparing yourself to brian. he's a freak. a hyper responder. he doesn't obey the rules of science- he can summon his metabolism. he can peel in 3 days. in your day mate you were good. but not brian.

its ironic that monty python did the life of brian about a fella who was mistaken for the son of god. 

and yet here with have the life of brian hankins. the story of an underachiever who nobody followed who was convinced he WAS the son of god. but with no legs and bad baldness.
instead of water to wine he turned it to gatorade fed the masses on peach cobbler and gravy.
he cursed anyone who did good saying 'do unto them anything you can to make yourself feel better about how shit your life is'. the tree wise men left him gifts which he sold on for racing cars (repo'ed) a pool table (covered up) and whatever happened to the harley.
he was betrayed by his crohns disease and his inability to drive to curl contests without throwing up.
and while jesus only got crucified once brian comes here everyday to get the nails driven into his bone on bones spastic knees and his torn pecs.
B

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3982 on: April 13, 2023, 01:41:46 PM »
The way I dieted....I was ready TWO WEEKS OUT....or at least 99% there.

This was the day before a show..

Excellent condition & back double biceps shot & No PED usage !!
Completely on a different level to Bianca & his fat P shape Body
No X frame whatsoever to be seen Bianca-
Just Look at the Shape & Condition of Krank - Thats a Bodybuilder physique.

No Doubt you will be the only person on this forum that can't & won't admit he's
Night & Day difference to your body & non condition.

Delusional Retard of peace Bianca.

wazhazbin

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3983 on: April 13, 2023, 01:43:53 PM »

no disrespect mate but its not worth comparing yourself to brian. he's a freak. a hyper responder. he doesn't obey the rules of science- he can summon his metabolism. he can peel in 3 days. in your day mate you were good. but not brian.

its ironic that monty python did the life of brian about a fella who was mistaken for the son of god. 

and yet here with have the life of brian hankins. the story of an underachiever who nobody followed who was convinced he WAS the son of god. but with no legs and bad baldness.
instead of water to wine he turned it to gatorade fed the masses on peach cobbler and gravy.
he cursed anyone who did good saying 'do unto them anything you can to make yourself feel better about how shit your life is'. the tree wise men left him gifts which he sold on for racing cars (repo'ed) a pool table (covered up) and whatever happened to the harley.
he was betrayed by his crohns disease and his inability to drive to curl contests without throwing up.
and while jesus only got crucified once brian comes here everyday to get the nails driven into his bone on bones spastic knees and his torn pecs.

ya,,,  you're right, heavy sigh.

you know i've drank literally thousands of beer and still don't know calculus?

i withdraw my attempt to ride his coattails.

38 returns

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig! BRIAN HANKINS IS TOO SCARED TO PHONE ME
« Reply #3984 on: April 13, 2023, 01:49:49 PM »
in my first mexican jail fight that wasnt in mexico I kicked one of my three assalants in the chest. i was a foot off his face. I will never forgive myself for the shame I have caused my family. God bless the stolen valour of the fake soldier.
B

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3985 on: April 13, 2023, 01:50:53 PM »
LOL  ;D

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #3986 on: April 13, 2023, 01:55:24 PM »
Got in a few MJFs (Mexian Jail Fights) myself back when I lived in Massachusetts.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #3987 on: April 13, 2023, 02:13:57 PM »
This is awesome, the manic listing, the perfunctory "Ok" reply: a tiny island of 2 letter light grey shade amidst an avalanche of blue lol, which still does not stop our Bhanky who is on a childlike roll

Just Excellent

Damn Hankins, she hit you with the "ok" , I'd be less annoyed if she just said "I don't give a fuck".   

Hankins: ":Little kid rambling about food:".

Em: 

.                                                                                                                                                     

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #3988 on: April 13, 2023, 02:15:52 PM »
This thread inspired me to measure my noggin for the first item ever. I stand at 23.1 inches at a height of 6'3

Team Huge Noggin of Peace.

wazhazbin

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3989 on: April 13, 2023, 02:27:07 PM »
This thread inspired me to measure my noggin for the first item ever. I stand at 23.1 inches at a height of 6'3

Team Huge Noggin of Peace.

i smoke you haha!!  i have to stay over 230 so i don't look like a bobblehead. ( no brian that wasn't about you!!)

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #3990 on: April 13, 2023, 02:30:18 PM »
WES..said it again hanky does himself no justice on the fdb pose he shoots it so his torso looks 'too small'to his credit his outside shots are better. and when he does a rdb he does it right 'camera more level'' very strange ..

Lartinos

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3991 on: April 13, 2023, 02:31:32 PM »
Bhank knows when he hold more weight it hides his flaws more.

He has no choice but show up bloated.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3992 on: April 13, 2023, 02:49:57 PM »
Never punched a single hole in drywall in my life
shame you cant say that about the women in your life.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #3993 on: April 13, 2023, 02:51:29 PM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #3994 on: April 13, 2023, 03:01:13 PM »
shame you cant say that about the women in your life.

Brutal. 

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #3995 on: April 13, 2023, 03:13:09 PM »
Get Krank his blue stars NOW

No thanks...also, never did NPC...I was a lowly WNBF pro (natural....like hankins)

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3996 on: April 13, 2023, 03:15:55 PM »
Ok he is also one day out with a tan and I absolutely have much bigger arms than that I am bigger than that also I am 45 years old and showing current pics you people are 45 years old and want to argue about pics when you were in your early 20s get a life it’s 2023 not 1997
And? He competed in the peak of his life. It's not his fault you're taking up competing now that you're 45 and a torn up mess on the decline. You talked shit and he ended it. You've never looked that good. He walked the walk. He has no nerd to abuse his body at 45 like you. First he smoked you with his squat vid now this. How's his dick taste

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #3997 on: April 13, 2023, 03:16:46 PM »
Jesus man are you trying to flex with another 20 year old pic fuck off with that nonsense already you are as bad as Wes

Yes, I was flexing there.....I was showing you what CONDITION looks like....not your watery bloated shit pile you have.

I am not reliving any glory days drug boy.  You see..that condition is done WITHOUT the shit you put in your body.

I couldn't be more happy with my physique now.  I am not obsessed with being the leanest and thinking people give a shit.  I am not looking at the scale 3x an hour like some anorexic.   I have no delusion that I will be a certain weight if i just "try hard enough"

Oh, and its not 20...its just a hair (see what I have on my head?) shy of 16 years.  Couldbe 26....and you STILL would never match that condition.  Done with NO selfie stick and NO photoshopping.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3998 on: April 13, 2023, 03:17:29 PM »

I warned Hanky that Krank looked great when he competed.....all he did was laugh at his Natural Pro status......who`s crying now Brian ?  ;D

Hanky says his arms are bigger, like that means anything on stage......another getbig vet who crushes Hanky....it`s becoming the thing to do.  LOL  :D

Cryin` Brian !!  LOL  ;D
Except he's so far off Kranks condition he has no clue how big his arms would be at this condition.  He just doesn't get it

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3999 on: April 13, 2023, 03:18:07 PM »
No thanks...also, never did NPC...I was a lowly WNBF pro (natural....like hankins)

Judging from that back pic - you had a great physique.
Excellent.
Deserve your stars 😊👊🏻