Author Topic: Next NPC Show Open Invite Challenge to All Getbiggers  (Read 265088 times)

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
Re: Next NPC Show Open Invite Challenge to All Getbiggers
« Reply #4075 on: April 13, 2023, 10:27:31 PM »

This guy was in such a rush to show off to Getbig, he put his pants on backward (and it looks like he's got a rod going :( ).

wazhazbin

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4076 on: April 13, 2023, 10:45:31 PM »

This guy was in such a rush to show off to Getbig, he put his pants on backward (and it looks like he's got a rod going :( ).

i read that in John's  Madden's voice

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #4077 on: April 14, 2023, 12:02:29 AM »
That was my Rott...and to your point she had zero fucks to give that I was flexing. 

Here is a stage shot....took me until my third pro show to get the hamstrings more shredded.  Not easy as a natty....but the back always came in

Awesome job man.  Amazing build

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #4078 on: April 14, 2023, 03:32:04 AM »
The drywall contractor is being kept busy at the Hankins soon to be Urch residence with all the holes being punched in the wall as of late.

Never punched a single hole in drywall in my life

shame you cant say that about the women in your life.

Brutal.

And true.
T

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #4079 on: April 14, 2023, 03:36:43 AM »
Well, I don't take the shit you're on.  Don't you think it would be fair to give me time to respond?

Heres a year before...I think thats a tricep on that side chest

20 years ago again lol let’s see it today exactly

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4080 on: April 14, 2023, 03:38:05 AM »
This is the funniest part of Bhanks delusions: he thinks he's so important that people just want to conspire bring him down.

I don't give a shit enough about you to make up anything, ya dumb fuck. You're just entertainment because you're so god damned stupid. Everyone here remembers your old posts ya fucking retard.

But you are though you just repeat lies others have said I have never claimed natural that is a lie when you repeat it you are lying

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4081 on: April 14, 2023, 03:39:45 AM »
2006 again....6 - 8 weeks out from what I recall

I know...I look like shit...I am not as big as you....blah blah blah.  I think thats called a v-taper.  Those are called legs....and oh my....theres another tricep.  (alllll the way homo.....if I get so much as ONE dick pic in my DM's from you Wes I will ducking kill you....for not sending 5)

I haven't looked at these in a long time...and it only serves to remind me how much I hate it.

Keep in mind Drug boy.....I was nearly 40 years old....wasn't puking on myself...didn't kill anyone with my gas....and was NEVER...EVER....incapaci tated on the floor.

Did you score 4 touchdowns in a single game for Polk high school 20 year old pics who gives a fuck about 20 years ago and my arms are still bigger

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #4082 on: April 14, 2023, 03:53:58 AM »

We already saw him rape you in the squat video remember ? 

Why do you keep begging for such abuse ? 

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4083 on: April 14, 2023, 03:57:02 AM »
We already saw him rape you in the squat video remember ? 

Why do you keep begging for such abuse ?

The one he decided was a contest after I just posted part of my workout??

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #4084 on: April 14, 2023, 03:57:56 AM »
bhanks: just post a video of 225x20 and put him in his place.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4085 on: April 14, 2023, 04:03:39 AM »
Did you score 4 touchdowns in a single game for Polk high school 20 year old pics who gives a fuck about 20 years ago and my arms are still bigger
Nobody gives a fuck about some 45yr old man who's arrested development dictates everything he does in life. Grow up fucking weirdo. You're 45! You make teenager say "he takes a lot of selfies" Nonstop pics in your underwear all day for anonymous men online. Phaggot. He put up pics at the age you're at. So did Wes, so did Jeff. They all bury you when they were your age. Thats the comparison period. You're not special. All those drugs and you're quite average. You take 3x the amount of TRT you need and have a fast metabolism. Congrats.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4086 on: April 14, 2023, 04:04:44 AM »
Nobody gives a fuck about some 45yr old man who's arrested development dictates everything he does in life. Grow up fucking weirdo. You're 45! You make teenager say "he takes a lot of selfies" Nonstop pics in your underwear all day for anonymous men online. Phaggot. He put up pics at the age you're at. So did Wes, so did Jeff. They all bury you when they were your age. Thats the comparison period. You're not special. All those drugs and you're quite average. You take 3x the amount of TRT you need and have a fast metabolism. Congrats.

By all means let’s see what you look like today since I suck so bad exactly

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #4087 on: April 14, 2023, 04:05:45 AM »

Hankins, explain why you had your pants on backward. It's a hard thing not to realize.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4088 on: April 14, 2023, 04:06:50 AM »
What's it matter what he decided? He can out squat you any day of the week so best to leave it alone. You can't even perform one rep properly.  Krank owns you in ever way possible.  Keep it moving. You took the L. You can argue. Change the narrative,  etc. Just know everyone knows you got destroyed by him

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4089 on: April 14, 2023, 04:08:13 AM »
By all means let’s see what you look like today since I suck so bad exactly
Apparently you take the L in reading comprehension also dummy

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4090 on: April 14, 2023, 04:09:13 AM »
Hankins, explain why you had your pants on backward. It's a hard thing not to realize.
I'm more concerned by he's sporting a chub. Fucking pervert gets excited to send getbig a selfie

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #4091 on: April 14, 2023, 04:12:35 AM »

17 years....

I have you by 10 years...

Brian...why is it thats your only response?  What part of : "I did it already...I have no desire to do it again"  is the most difficult for you to comprehend?

Just answer that question....you've been told it by me....SC....grape...etc etc....

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #4092 on: April 14, 2023, 04:15:50 AM »

No, why would you ask that?  I never said I was a football player.

As you like to claim "Is this a chin contest?"  "Is this an abs contest"....I do not believe you 'win' because you have bigger arms. 

I had...and always will have....bigger legs than you....oh, and I have more hair...I also never was "incapacitated on the floor"

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #4093 on: April 14, 2023, 04:18:01 AM »

YOU posted a video of yourself doing something....

YOU gassed out at 11 reps.

YOU had a minimum of 3 excuses (vaping, you had the sniffles, you're not into cardio, blah blah blah)

I showed you how it was done...easier and without gassing.

I owned you.  Don't you say "its the contest of life"?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4094 on: April 14, 2023, 04:20:23 AM »
I have bigger arms than you now then and forever that’s why you always accuse me of photoshopping them and then photoshop tits on me because you do miss being in shape which is why you post 20 year old pics

Sorry if you want credit for beating me you need to show up april 23rd you were given plenty of notice you declined 

38 returns

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig! BRIAN HANKINS IS TOO SCARED TO PHONE ME
« Reply #4095 on: April 14, 2023, 04:23:51 AM »
flattening out nicely bri bri

your right arm looks 15.75

only a week now until we get to have a laugh regardless of the result you will look like shite.

no leg shots????
lets see the back lat spread?

come on lets go all in on the comedy stakes.
B

38 returns

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig! BRIAN HANKINS IS TOO SCARED TO PHONE ME
« Reply #4096 on: April 14, 2023, 04:28:40 AM »
I have bigger arms than you now then and forever that’s why you always accuse me of photoshopping them and then photoshop tits on me because you do miss being in shape which is why you post 20 year old pics

Sorry if you want credit for beating me you need to show up april 23rd you were given plenty of notice you declined

liar

4 weeks notice is not a real prep you tard. but you've never done one so you wouldn't know.
B

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4097 on: April 14, 2023, 04:30:34 AM »

You would think you had great arms with how you chest thump over them. They're pretty average. You have one decent peak and it's not that good. Zero triceps. Man it really burns you up that Kranks build owned the shit out of you. Maybe if you squatting properly you would have wheels like his instead of those feeble matchsticks you have. Off topic but why do you always look like a bum? Look like Nad me down clothes, they don't fit, they have holes in them. Have some self respect

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4098 on: April 14, 2023, 04:32:17 AM »
You would think you had great arms with how you chest thump over them. They're pretty average. You have one decent peak and it's not that good. Zero triceps. Man it really burns you up that Kranks build owned the shit out of you. Maybe if you squatting properly you would have wheels like his instead of those feeble matchsticks you have. Off topic but why do you always look like a bum? Look like Nad me down clothes, they don't fit, they have holes in them. Have some self respect

A 20 year old pic is not Kranks build and his arms are significantly smaller than mine even then 

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4099 on: April 14, 2023, 04:34:23 AM »
Also you guys want to talk size disparity and balance holy shot his right arm is 16 and his left looks to be 14 my right arm is bigger than either and my left arm is Twice the size of his. He has less balance between his arms than I do