Author Topic: Next NPC Show Open Invite Challenge to All Getbiggers  (Read 264584 times)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
Re: Next NPC Show Open Invite Challenge to All Getbiggers
« Reply #4125 on: April 14, 2023, 05:22:36 AM »
Krank blows you away in every respect.

Correct Krank blows

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #4126 on: April 14, 2023, 05:22:49 AM »
krank does have serial killer glasses.

krank a question........ does bhanks intimidate you at all??????

the best thing on this is hanks ignores the v taper cuts the legs off forgets the abs chest delts and hopes one arm is a different size. the judges clearly didnt think so when giving out pro cards brian

Funny you mention that...I was on the serialkillermeetup.org message board this morning and Brians name came up.  He is #3 on all time list of "normal" people to avoid.

Well...he does have 28" arms....weighs 380lbs....and mocks my 50yo pics....I am ashamed.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4127 on: April 14, 2023, 05:24:34 AM »
Funny you mention that...I was on the serialkillermeetup.org message board this morning and Brians name came up.  He is #3 on all time list of "normal" people to avoid.

Well...he does have 28" arms....weighs 380lbs....and mocks my 50yo pics....I am ashamed.

Just pathetic you guys want to compare 20 year old pics you had an opportunity to stand next to me and prove it you declined and now want to argue about pics where you are tan with a 14 inch arm

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #4128 on: April 14, 2023, 05:24:38 AM »
Krank,
You mentioned the Anabolic Diet.
What was your results with it?

I can't recall when I might have mentioned that....I have done a CKD diet but to be honest...I really started hating the carb up weekends....literally 1200gm of carbs in a day.  My buddy Jeff from school was helping Lyle with the ketogenic book.  Jeff showed me how it really is to be done.

38 returns

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig! BRIAN HANKINS IS TOO SCARED TO PHONE ME
« Reply #4129 on: April 14, 2023, 05:24:52 AM »
everyone hates you brian because you are an obnoxious piece of shit, a coward, a liar, a fantasist and a woman beater who swindled his own family ou of their birthright.

Everyone likes krank becuase he's a cracking fella who helps people and walks the walk and talks the talk

you are the polar opposite of him

hence you are hated.

are you still begging people to come over fo rlunch you friendless moron?
B

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #4130 on: April 14, 2023, 05:25:22 AM »

We`re talking fucking owned in every way!!

Pants on backwards - 1 week out!!!! 

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4131 on: April 14, 2023, 05:26:00 AM »
I am bigger and significantly also his pic is 20 years old and mine is 20 minutes big difference

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #4132 on: April 14, 2023, 05:26:04 AM »
Correct Krank blows

Who doesn't according to you?   Wait...weren't you the one complaining people were talking all "faggy"???

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #4133 on: April 14, 2023, 05:27:51 AM »
Just pathetic you guys want to compare 20 year old pics you had an opportunity to stand next to me and prove it you declined and now want to argue about pics where you are tan with a 14 inch arm

Brian...AGAIN....please just tell me why I should do that when I have done all of that already.

If Dorian yates was saying shit to you....would you say "you look like shit today....come beat me now"????

Wow...your logic is absolutely pathetic.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4134 on: April 14, 2023, 05:28:10 AM »
I am bigger and significantly

Delusional.   

Krank looks healthy, full, natural BB old school look. 

You don't even win Mr. GB today - yet you are a week out in a NPC show?  hilarious 

38 returns

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4135 on: April 14, 2023, 05:28:36 AM »

Brian 4 weeks does not a prep make

I've asked you to come over the UK in 12 months

the NABBA North West is normally May - so I am giving you. a years notice. There is an over 45 section. After the contest I will give you 4 days to refuel then we can have a square go for money.

Up for it coward?
B

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #4136 on: April 14, 2023, 05:29:44 AM »
His left arm is half the size of his right but everyone likes Krank so lets just give him a pass and pretend we don’t see it lol stfu it’s obvious
No,he just crushes you!!

In case you didn`t realize,they judge a show on the overall look and the total package based on certain criteria.....criteria that you don`t possess,like having a proportionate build,being symmetrical,presentation of your physique,balance,muscularity,etc. etc.,all of which he posesses and most are things you do  not have at all.

You KNOW he looks light years better,but as usual you are so pissed off and fuming inside cuz you`re jealous as fuck that you would never admit it.

You were on here last night and saw Kranks pics but didn`t post anything.....were you crying,or dreaming up an excuse to trash his build cuz he is better than you,focus on getting slaughtered at your contest,not on pics that keep you up all night sobbing into your pillow like a jealous little twat.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #4137 on: April 14, 2023, 05:30:49 AM »
I am bigger and significantly also his pic is 20 years old and mine is 20 minutes big difference

1) Bigger because you are a drug fiend.   I am drug free there.

2) Its 17 years old.....you have a problem with numbers (as we have seen....*cough* 225 x 11 is NOT 15 *cough*)

3) I went through with the show...a PRO show at that....you?  Odds are you'll be incapacitated on the floor again

4) I own you yesterday, today, and tomorrow....I don't crave respect and admiration like you do.   

5) I concede I didn't show enough dick root....and don't have the hair loss you do at that age

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4138 on: April 14, 2023, 05:34:55 AM »

Notice - no double chin!   

Krank just sunk your battleship! 

you = destroyed again!!!     

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4139 on: April 14, 2023, 05:35:17 AM »
Omg I just realized this dude has his thumb between his fingers trying to make his hands look bigger lol
Tons of people put their hands like that when posing you novice!

38 returns

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4140 on: April 14, 2023, 05:35:33 AM »
Brian Krank has you on everything- V Taper Abs, Pecs, Delts ,flow- I will give you the left bicep but everything else you lose.
B

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #4141 on: April 14, 2023, 05:35:39 AM »
I feel like the fact that bhanks takes tons of drugs to look like this is not given enough emphasis.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #4142 on: April 14, 2023, 05:39:35 AM »
No,he just crushes you!!

In case you didn`t realize,they judge a show on the overall look and the total package based on certain criteria.....criteria that you don`t possess,like having a proportionate build,being symmetrical,presentation of your physique,balance,muscularity,etc. etc.,all of which he posesses and most are things you do  not have at all.

You KNOW he looks light years better,but as usual you are so pissed off and fuming inside cuz you`re jealous as fuck that you would never admit it.

You were on here last night and saw Kranks pics but didn`t post anything.....were you crying,or dreaming up an excuse to trash his build cuz he is better than you,focus on getting slaughtered at your contest,not on pics that keep you up all night sobbing into your pillow like a jealous little twat.

Funny thing is that I believe I was about 196 there (from what I recall).  I competed at 189lbs.  I was 7th at that show....I knew I wasn't top 5 the second we walked out on stage.  No delusion...It was a different kind of game thats for sure.

I have won best poser at 3 of my shows.  Does that mean anything?  Nope!!!

I just love that he is getting more and more pissed with every post.  The whole "what about today" is his only retort.  I am not worried about the scale...haven't been in years.  I enjoy my life and my training and couldn't give a shit if people look at me and are in awe or jealous. 

38 returns

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4143 on: April 14, 2023, 05:40:05 AM »
Brian - a question

Do oyu feel you could reach Kranks size and condition if you werent taking drugs?
B

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #4144 on: April 14, 2023, 05:40:20 AM »
Brian Krank has you on everything- V Taper Abs, Pecs, Delts ,flow- I will give you the left bicep but everything else you lose.

Only jerked off with right hand....my downfall

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4145 on: April 14, 2023, 05:42:38 AM »
His left arm is half the size of his right
Oh the irony!!!!!!!!11111111111   :D

38 returns

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4146 on: April 14, 2023, 05:43:30 AM »
in fairness krank you only jerk yourself too

Brian has years oif experience wanking off his dad, dads friends, wrestling coach,Coop, Spaulding, the arm wrassler 'bears', anyone in a non mexican mexican jail for phonecards, the buss boys at Aspen, his car mechanics, judges, the person at home depot, the tramp begging oputside home depot, the list goes on. And on. And on.
B

delon

• Getbig III
« Reply #4147 on: April 14, 2023, 05:43:59 AM »
Hopefully bhanks gets so pissed off that others can't see how superior his build is to krankenstein's* that he impulsively starts another poll thread ...the last one having gone so well for him n all

* it isn't

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4148 on: April 14, 2023, 05:44:08 AM »
I feel like the fact that bhanks takes tons of drugs to look like this is not given enough emphasis.

100%.....look at the type of person he is.... loads of gear and still doesnt look like a bodybuilder... and it kills him lol.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4149 on: April 14, 2023, 05:47:21 AM »

100%.....look at the type of person he is.... loads of gear and still doesnt look like a bodybuilder... and it kills him lol.

Because he is lazy and does not want to do hard work. 

Krank just put the final nails in the coffin today.