Author Topic: Next NPC Show Open Invite Challenge to All Getbiggers  (Read 265183 times)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
Re: Next NPC Show Open Invite Challenge to All Getbiggers
« Reply #4175 on: April 14, 2023, 06:19:29 AM »
I missed this gem.

Brian how close were you to qualifying for US Olympic team?

I qualified for the Team trials in freestyle and Greco when I won the European Military invitational at Hanau military base in a Germany.  I then got deployed to Kosovo and they wouldn’t send me back they sent a Captain back for the trials who got 3rd.

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4176 on: April 14, 2023, 06:20:52 AM »
No one here is comparing with you Brian,we have crushed you as you needed to be crushed,and as you will get crushed in your contest.....hopefully soon you will learn that YOU are the only one who thinks you`re the shit.

Egotistical Prick Of Peace

i had a rottweiler who learned at a faster pace than this bum..

38 returns

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig! BRIAN HANKINS IS TOO SCARED TO PHONE ME
« Reply #4177 on: April 14, 2023, 06:21:08 AM »
Legit questions for you to answer:

1) Why didn't you announce this 3 - 4 months before doing it?  You made a big deal that you weren't told the squat was a contest....was that too short of a notice?

2) As far as you're concerned??  What part of "we don't care to do that bullshit anymore" is so fucking hard for you to understand.  You are simply a cry baby that no one is giving you praise.  You have a propensity for dropping out of these things...why would anyone take you up on this when you can't get the job done?

3) What gets summed up is that you will never reach my level...never reach wes'...never reach hazbins....etc etc etc. 

You have a drugged up beach body.   Congrats....sooooooooo impressive.

mate he knows 4 weeks is not enough time so nobody can take him up on it.

Its like me saying I will beat tyson fury blondfolded at 3 o clock in my garden and when he doesnt show claiming i am now the HW champ.

I have given him a year to prep for a competiiton then a good old fashioned kick his fucking head in contest. He's bottled it. With a year to prep.
B

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #4178 on: April 14, 2023, 06:21:49 AM »
It’s weird too Krank says he doesn’t care that I am competing yet has posted how many times in my competition thread? He says he doesn’t want to compete anymore but is posting old pics of himselve he wants to compare to me. If he wanted to compare to me so bad all he has to do is show up next Sunday. I mean for fuck sake it is a Sunday show wtf else are you people doing? You don’t get to decline the show then demand to be compared based in 20 year old pics. If you want to be compared so bad enter the show

Brian, what are your plans to loose the back fat?

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4179 on: April 14, 2023, 06:22:22 AM »
I qualified for the Team trials in freestyle and Greco when I won the European Military invitational at Hanau military base in a Germany.  I then got deployed to Kosovo and they wouldn’t send me back they sent a Captain back for the trials who got 3rd.

had a tantrum and broke the trophy lmao hahaha.....

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #4180 on: April 14, 2023, 06:22:42 AM »

right,

but you had the shakes since childhood?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #4181 on: April 14, 2023, 06:24:00 AM »
Brian, what are your plans to loose the back fat?

LOL  ;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4182 on: April 14, 2023, 06:25:19 AM »
had a tantrum and broke the trophy lmao hahaha.....
Probably broke it last night after seeing Kranks pics!!  LOL  ;D

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #4183 on: April 14, 2023, 06:29:15 AM »
Am I interpreting this correctly that bhanks claims he qualified for the United States Olympic Wrestling Team?

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #4184 on: April 14, 2023, 06:29:21 AM »
Blocked or not you still click on his posts and read them,don`t even try to deny it.  LOL  ;D  :D

My post must have hurt you really bad,you quoted it twice. 

Sorry,not sorry!! :)

20+ years of bodybuilding and in 2008 I said "enough of this bullshit"...I realized I was missing out on a lot because of "show prep".  No disrespect to anyone still competing....except 14-head....but to me its not healthy, its not fun, no one gives a fuck about it.

Make fun of me all day long with crossfit but there is a camaraderie there with people you train with that is reminiscent of the old days of bodybuilding.  We have fun...we talk shit...we push each other.  In the end you know you are more fit.  Hell, twice a month on sundays we train hard and hit an all you can eat brunch.  I wouldn't do that if I was in bodybuilding...too ocd and body compulsive.

I know at 54 I am 100x more fit than guys my age.  Swim a mile?  No problem...I will grab my goggles and my suit.  Run 3 miles...let me grab my shoes.   Olympic lift?  yep (although I need 20 mins of mobility prep to do so). 

My "ailments"  :

1) Pec tear (bodybuilding)
2) Left hamstring rupture (flag football)
3) tricep tear (bodybuilding)
4) torn plantar fascia - not sure when
5) rotator repair (all the years of gymnastics, swimming, bodybuilding, crossfit)
6) partial knee replacement (see #5)
7) thumb extensor tendon transfer from rupture (landscaping.....yeah I know)
8 ) meniscus tear (bodybuilding)

delon

• Getbig III
« Reply #4185 on: April 14, 2023, 06:31:05 AM »
Bhanky has blocked Krankenstein

But directly replied to him 7 times yesterday lolol

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #4186 on: April 14, 2023, 06:32:22 AM »
It’s weird too Krank says he doesn’t care that I am competing yet has posted how many times in my competition thread? He says he doesn’t want to compete anymore but is posting old pics of himselve he wants to compare to me. If he wanted to compare to me so bad all he has to do is show up next Sunday. I mean for fuck sake it is a Sunday show wtf else are you people doing? You don’t get to decline the show then demand to be compared based in 20 year old pics. If you want to be compared so bad enter the show

I said I don't care to compete....

I posted pics showing I KNOW how to get in stage condition....

I want you to know you CAN'T compare to my superior level....

I challenged you to come to Chicago and train with me and show me up.   You never accepted.  So now I have to prep for a show (which I fucking wouldn't do again in my life), pay for flight, hotel, food, coverage for my office, etc....JUST to revel in the fact WE WOULDN'T BE IN THE SAME FUCKING CLASS you dumb fuck.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #4187 on: April 14, 2023, 06:34:41 AM »
Again I can only see his comments if I click on them I didn’t see it last night is that a crime now?? A lot of people posted I missed it

You click on every single one of mine.  If I left the board you lose a little bit of attention I give you...you lose that self worth that someone is talking to you.   Basically you would die a little more inside.

Pathetic wanna be that never was

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #4188 on: April 14, 2023, 06:35:19 AM »
YOU posted a video of yourself doing something....

YOU gassed out at 11 reps.

YOU had a minimum of 3 excuses (vaping, you had the sniffles, you're not into cardio, blah blah blah)

I showed you how it was done...easier and without gassing.

I owned you.  Don't you say "its the contest of life"?

He gassed out at 11 reps on a video HE HIMSELF titled "225x15".  And then he still claimed he was stronger in a single rep squat than you.  Normal rational people cannot understand that level of delusion.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #4189 on: April 14, 2023, 06:36:00 AM »

IRRELEVANT.....THATS FROM 40 YEARS AGO

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #4190 on: April 14, 2023, 06:36:48 AM »
Brutal landscaping injury

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #4191 on: April 14, 2023, 06:36:54 AM »

i had a rottweiler who learned at a faster pace than this bum..

Thats INCREDIBLY disrespectful to rotts.....they actually are pretty damn smart.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4192 on: April 14, 2023, 06:37:42 AM »
20+ years of bodybuilding and in 2008 I said "enough of this bullshit"...I realized I was missing out on a lot because of "show prep".  No disrespect to anyone still competing....except 14-head....but to me its not healthy, its not fun, no one gives a fuck about it.

Make fun of me all day long with crossfit but there is a camaraderie there with people you train with that is reminiscent of the old days of bodybuilding.  We have fun...we talk shit...we push each other.  In the end you know you are more fit.  Hell, twice a month on sundays we train hard and hit an all you can eat brunch.  I wouldn't do that if I was in bodybuilding...too ocd and body compulsive.

I know at 54 I am 100x more fit than guys my age.  Swim a mile?  No problem...I will grab my goggles and my suit.  Run 3 miles...let me grab my shoes.   Olympic lift?  yep (although I need 20 mins of mobility prep to do so). 

My "ailments"  :

1) Pec tear (bodybuilding)
2) Left hamstring rupture (flag football)
3) tricep tear (bodybuilding)
4) torn plantar fascia - not sure when
5) rotator repair (all the years of gymnastics, swimming, bodybuilding, crossfit)
6) partial knee replacement (see #5)
7) thumb extensor tendon transfer from rupture (landscaping.....yeah I know)
8) meniscus tear (bodybuilding)
Bro,no shame in stopping,this "sport" is fucked up at times....we both know that.....you have to practically be a fucking monk sometimes.

I wish I was in the CV condition you and SC,and Grape are in......functional training is cool also and much better for you from a fitness point of view.

I miss the camaraderie bigtime...I`m the only one in my town training for BB,and the only reason I want to still do a contest is that at my age,I have jackshit else to do so why not,been there and I know what it takes,so screw it.....plus if I do win a pro-card I`ll never stop reminding Hanky that I have one.  :D

Never got hurt too bad,but my back is fucked.

38 returns

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4193 on: April 14, 2023, 06:38:13 AM »
Am I interpreting this correctly that bhanks claims he qualified for the United States Olympic Wrestling Team?

yes

howwever his medals are for an invitational military closed tournament

the actual 2002 european tournament he implies he was involved in was here

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2002_European_Wrestling_Championships

No US particpation

So what he MEANS is he wrestled for an invitational military base team.
B

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #4194 on: April 14, 2023, 06:39:45 AM »
Brutal landscaping injury

Had a branch in left hand....swung the DULL ax down on the branch thinking I could Paul Bunyon the fucker....instead I heard a loud pop at the base of my thumb.  30 mins later it was swollen to the size of a racquetball.  Do stupid shit...get stupid results

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4195 on: April 14, 2023, 06:40:21 AM »
IRRELEVANT.....THATS FROM 40 YEARS AGO
:D

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #4196 on: April 14, 2023, 06:41:03 AM »

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #4197 on: April 14, 2023, 06:42:04 AM »
I can't recall when I might have mentioned that....I have done a CKD diet but to be honest...I really started hating the carb up weekends....literally 1200gm of carbs in a day.  My buddy Jeff from school was helping Lyle with the ketogenic book.  Jeff showed me how it really is to be done.

Maybe it was Keto Kid who mentioned it.

38 returns

• Getbig IV
B

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #4199 on: April 14, 2023, 06:45:31 AM »

No I qualified with the Army to go to the US Team trials you have to win that tourney to qualify. But then I got deployed and they wouldn’t send me back from Kosovo they did let a Captain go back for the trials who placed 3rd in the tourney I won in Freestyle and Greco so I have been kind of mad about it for 20 years