Author Topic: Next NPC Show Open Invite Challenge to All Getbiggers  (Read 265101 times)

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Next NPC Show Open Invite Challenge to All Getbiggers
« Reply #4250 on: April 14, 2023, 08:37:12 AM »
You're so far gone inside your own reality you'll probably place next to last and find some grounds to declare yourself the real winner, no matter how ridiculous.

Like with the MMA fight which you really won despite pussying out in the third round because you "beat the shit out of the guy for two rounds" and "the winner is the one who does the most damage".

Get a grip dude.
Do you have any doubts whatsoever that's what is going to happen? The winner will blow him off the stage with superior condition and actually have muscle on his legs. But Brian will say he was the real winner because of his one good arm. He's the least self aware person to ever post on this forum

38 returns

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig! BRIAN HANKINS IS TOO SCARED TO PHONE ME
« Reply #4251 on: April 14, 2023, 08:43:43 AM »
disagree

he is arrogant enough to make the line up

once he knows he wont win he will 'cramp up' up crohns will kick in and he will leave before the evening show claiming he spoke to a judge who had it very close. he will then say this was just to motivate him for the curl contest wherre he is going after a record etc etc etc
B

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #4252 on: April 14, 2023, 08:43:49 AM »
Do you have any doubts whatsoever that's what is going to happen? The winner will blow him off the stage with superior condition and actually have muscle on his legs. But Brian will say he was the real winner because of his one good arm. He's the least self aware person to ever post on this forum

Guy has superior frame though, as in unshakeably strong. Gets trolled to oblivion for 2 years and still keeps going.

That thick a skin can be used to do something really useful, like oh, start a business, climb Kilimanjaro or set a world record in something. Maybe not get a profession - it's a bit late for that and there are obvious cognitive issues. But being so deep inside your own arse can be an advantage, business leaders are very delusional too, see Steve Jobs/Elon Musk.

How about it Hanky, think you can invent the next iPhone or send rockets to Venus? Come on bro, you got this.

wazhazbin

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4253 on: April 14, 2023, 08:49:44 AM »
Omg I just realized this dude has his thumb between his fingers trying to make his hands look bigger lol

Ya, the dumdum is doing it exactly the way Arnold did it. how silly.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #4254 on: April 14, 2023, 08:54:42 AM »
Bro,no shame in stopping,this "sport" is fucked up at times....we both know that.....you have to practically be a fucking monk sometimes.

I wish I was in the CV condition you and SC,and Grape are in......functional training is cool also and much better for you from a fitness point of view.

I miss the camaraderie bigtime...I`m the only one in my town training for BB,and the only reason I want to still do a contest is that at my age,I have jackshit else to do so why not,been there and I know what it takes,so screw it.....plus if I do win a pro-card I`ll never stop reminding Hanky that I have one.  :D

Never got hurt too bad,but my back is fucked.

Any time you want to come to the dark side of "sweating to the oldies" let me or SC know.  You might be surprised at how much you like it.  You might also be surprised at how much your back improves

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4255 on: April 14, 2023, 08:56:40 AM »
disagree

he is arrogant enough to make the line up

once he knows he wont win he will 'cramp up' up crohns will kick in and he will leave before the evening show claiming he spoke to a judge who had it very close. he will then say this was just to motivate him for the curl contest wherre he is going after a record etc etc etc
Negative. It doesn't matter how good the other competitors are. He will think he's better and he's going to win. It's who he is.

wazhazbin

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4256 on: April 14, 2023, 08:58:43 AM »

Not a Rod. This is how Brian keeps his French toast warm

road trip!!

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #4257 on: April 14, 2023, 08:59:15 AM »
I always show current pics as in today so no it doesn’t ducking matter what the fuck you looked like 20 years ago

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #4258 on: April 14, 2023, 09:01:21 AM »
Any time you want to come to the dark side of "sweating to the oldies" let me or SC know.  You might be surprised at how much you like it.  You might also be surprised at how much your back improves
Thanks bud !!  :)

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #4259 on: April 14, 2023, 09:03:26 AM »
I always show current pics as in today so no it doesn’t ducking matter what the fuck you looked like 20 years ago

I suggest moving on from heavy cotton shorts to some synthetics as the weather continues to improve.
Y

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4260 on: April 14, 2023, 09:07:16 AM »
Dude,even though you are trying something new by the uplifted rib cage/semi vaccum,you look fucking terrible !!

Your ripped pec just looks bad.....very thin pecs....have no idea how to pose....I could give you a lot of tips right this second explaining how to improve the pic posted here but fuck that...could also explain how to make it seem as though you have a better taper but fuck that also.

Good luck,you`re gonna need it......the guy below is in your class = you are done.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4261 on: April 14, 2023, 09:10:02 AM »
It matters what they looked like at the same age as you are currently YOU STUPID guy! God fucking damn it I hope your house burns down with your whole family in it. Where the fuck is Shizzo with his "meltdown" comment because I'm losing it. Guys over the age of 50 have different goals you waist of oxygen

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #4262 on: April 14, 2023, 09:11:55 AM »

lol the blatant photoshopping

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4263 on: April 14, 2023, 09:12:09 AM »
Buy some clothes that fit you fucking bum. If I saw you on the street I would give you the change in my pocket. What the fuck is that belt too? Maybe Brian can get an adults belt one day and be a big boy

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #4264 on: April 14, 2023, 09:12:44 AM »
road trip!!

A classic. Would love to take a road trip to the Charlotte Cup with various Getbiggers (nh)

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #4265 on: April 14, 2023, 09:12:53 AM »

Why aren’t you showing your polio legs? I’m guessing you’re doing Mens physique

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #4266 on: April 14, 2023, 09:14:03 AM »

I am not fucking doing a show....so I dont have to show pics.  I also don't need daily affirmation from a wanna be like you.

20+ years of drugs and you still look like some drugged out beach goer.   Congrats.....I think.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #4267 on: April 14, 2023, 09:14:44 AM »
Buy some clothes that fit you fucking bum. If I saw you on the street I would give you the change in my pocket. What the fuck is that belt too? Maybe Brian can get an adults belt one day and be a big boy

Easy answer Emily is draining his bank account dry.

He’s taking care of two kids that are not his and his paycheque is garnished for child Support Miss payments. There is a reason he goes with a deadbeat. Dad look. Because he actually is one.

There was a reason he was working Presidents’ Day a national holiday. He needed the overtime hours. Because 3/4 of his check goes to child support the other quarter Emily syphons off

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #4268 on: April 14, 2023, 09:16:03 AM »

I was explaining to someone - by changing my style of training in my mid thirties and doing more of the endurance stuff, and now BJJ, I have had now a decade plus of getting so many cool experiences, meeting awesome people,  doing a variety of shit I never used to even dream possible.   F - I did the Boston Marathon and got the Unicorn.  All the GR events, all the OCR stuff, etc. 

The BJJ stuff now is fun too - all cool people and good stuff because I broke out of that myopic BB thinking like Bhanks cant rid himself from. 

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #4269 on: April 14, 2023, 09:19:20 AM »
I was explaining to someone - by changing my style of training in my mid thirties and doing more of the endurance stuff, and now BJJ, I have had now a decade plus of getting so many cool experiences, meeting awesome people,  doing a variety of shit I never used to even dream possible.   F - I did the Boston Marathon and got the Unicorn.  All the GR events, all the OCR stuff, etc. 

The BJJ stuff now is fun too - all cool people and good stuff because I broke out of that myopic BB thinking like Bhanks cant rid himself from.

Because we aren't "in shape".....we can't jump on stage right now.

Funny thing he isn't realizing.....I KNOW how to get in stage condition....and if I had to do an NPC show I WOULD jump on pharmaceuticals....which would be even worse for him.  My receptors aren't burnt out from 35 years of abusing drugs like he has.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4270 on: April 14, 2023, 09:24:25 AM »

...and you still can`t open a bottle of water!!  LOL  ;D

I kid....I kid!!   ;) 8) :) ;)

38 returns

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4271 on: April 14, 2023, 09:24:45 AM »
brian

you are losing size far too quickly

a lack of density or thickness

what pecs? what tie ins? minimal v? a decent but diminished left arm a 16' right arm

you should have peeled you are going to be so flat under. the lights

no legs?

they must be awful
B

38 returns

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4272 on: April 14, 2023, 09:25:48 AM »
blurry serratus too

15-20 lb out easy
B

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #4273 on: April 14, 2023, 09:26:09 AM »
Because we aren't "in shape".....we can't jump on stage right now.

Funny thing he isn't realizing.....I KNOW how to get in stage condition....and if I had to do an NPC show I WOULD jump on pharmaceuticals....which would be even worse for him.  My receptors aren't burnt out from 35 years of abusing drugs like he has.

At the end of the day - we did the BB thing - we loved it for that time and got out of it all we put in.  But we moved on to other things and goals and pursuits.  He can't seem to grasp that. 

For myself, i appreciate the friendships and connections more than anything as of late via the goals I pursue.  Its not limited to "beating everyone else to prove im the best" at 47 yo.   At the GR events - I am an old hand an love helping others nervous and struggling on the verge of giving up and keeping them in the game to the end.   BJJ - an entire new endeavor and challenge and again, an entire new community of cool people. 

I'm glad I did BB when I did, but its a much more singular and insular pursuit.  Don't get me wrong, im a far stronger and better and more disciplined person for doing that, but different goals at 47 than when I was 22 

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #4274 on: April 14, 2023, 09:34:22 AM »
At the end of the day - we did the BB thing - we loved it for that time and got out of it all we put in.  But we moved on to other things and goals and pursuits.  He can't seem to grasp that. 

For myself, i appreciate the friendships and connections more than anything as of late via the goals I pursue.  Its not limited to "beating everyone else to prove im the best" at 47 yo.   At the GR events - I am an old hand an love helping others nervous and struggling on the verge of giving up and keeping them in the game to the end.   BJJ - an entire new endeavor and challenge and again, an entire new community of cool people. 

I'm glad I did BB when I did, but its a much more singular and insular pursuit.  Don't get me wrong, im a far stronger and better and more disciplined person for doing that, but different goals at 47 than when I was 22

I had a new kid in my class a couple weeks ago.  It was a partner workout.  I decided to be his partner.  He was all worried about lagging and being slow.  I reassured him that I have to slow down and watch my shoulders.  He had the young guy push, I was the older smarter approach.  At the end he was thanking me...but I told him I needed to be pushed my him.  He didn't think I would crank the assault bike that hard nor be that fast on power cleans.  His box jumps were INSANELY fast.  You don't get that with bodybuilding anymore.

You can learn discipline from bodybuilding....but it took me almost 10 years to overcome the eating disorder bullshit I got from it.  Worried about every little gram of protein...worrying about what time to eat....the Bhanks bullshit looking at my leanness every day, multiple times a day.