Author Topic: Next NPC Show Open Invite Challenge to All Getbiggers  (Read 265578 times)

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Next NPC Show Open Invite Challenge to All Getbiggers
« Reply #4275 on: April 14, 2023, 09:37:49 AM »
At the end of the day - we did the BB thing - we loved it for that time and got out of it all we put in.  But we moved on to other things and goals and pursuits.  He can't seem to grasp that. 

For myself, i appreciate the friendships and connections more than anything as of late via the goals I pursue.  Its not limited to "beating everyone else to prove im the best" at 47 yo.   At the GR events - I am an old hand an love helping others nervous and struggling on the verge of giving up and keeping them in the game to the end.   BJJ - an entire new endeavor and challenge and again, an entire new community of cool people. 

I'm glad I did BB when I did, but its a much more singular and insular pursuit.  Don't get me wrong, im a far stronger and better and more disciplined person for doing that, but different goals at 47 than when I was 22
Nope. Are you 4wks off of being able to do a bb show? That's all the matters and if you aren't you're a failure in life. If you have different goal that don't align with that change them. Post a shirtless selfie right now!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #4276 on: April 14, 2023, 09:41:10 AM »
I had a new kid in my class a couple weeks ago.  It was a partner workout.  I decided to be his partner.  He was all worried about lagging and being slow.  I reassured him that I have to slow down and watch my shoulders.  He had the young guy push, I was the older smarter approach.  At the end he was thanking me...but I told him I needed to be pushed my him.  He didn't think I would crank the assault bike that hard nor be that fast on power cleans.  His box jumps were INSANELY fast.  You don't get that with bodybuilding anymore.

You can learn discipline from bodybuilding....but it took me almost 10 years to overcome the eating disorder bullshit I got from it.  Worried about every little gram of protein...worrying about what time to eat....the Bhanks bullshit looking at my leanness every day, multiple times a day.

I get it if for a show or event on the calendar but what Bhanks does not grasp - he is lean because of genetics and drugs, not effort. 

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #4277 on: April 14, 2023, 09:45:01 AM »
I always show current pics as in today so no it doesn’t ducking matter what the fuck you looked like 20 years ago

Good call having the right bicep in the light and left in the shadows. Hides the asymmetry. Is there a way to duplicate this on the stage next week?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4278 on: April 14, 2023, 09:48:23 AM »
I had a new kid in my class a couple weeks ago.  It was a partner workout.  I decided to be his partner.  He was all worried about lagging and being slow.  I reassured him that I have to slow down and watch my shoulders.  He had the young guy push, I was the older smarter approach.  At the end he was thanking me...but I told him I needed to be pushed my him.  He didn't think I would crank the assault bike that hard nor be that fast on power cleans.  His box jumps were INSANELY fast.  You don't get that with bodybuilding anymore.

You can learn discipline from bodybuilding....but it took me almost 10 years to overcome the eating disorder bullshit I got from it.  Worried about every little gram of protein...worrying about what time to eat....the Bhanks bullshit looking at my leanness every day, multiple times a day.

Amen brotha - in the BJJ place - I'm one of the oldest people in there.  I still feel clueless but getting better fast.   And in some way - I'm really proud that I can still hang in there w people half my age.   They ask me tons of questions and there is a great deal of elder statesmen type stuff.  Its great and positive experiences with a wide variety of ages, demographics, etc. 

As you age , as we age, if one is smart and connected, you come to value the human interactions that improve and add to your life.  That is what I am trying to do, not some BS vanity pursuit to avenge a loss when i was 13 yo   

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4279 on: April 14, 2023, 09:50:28 AM »
I always show current pics as in today so no it doesn’t ducking matter what the fuck you looked like 20 years ago

You are not even going to show up - no one cares. 

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #4280 on: April 14, 2023, 09:55:30 AM »
At the end of the day - we did the BB thing - we loved it for that time and got out of it all we put in.  But we moved on to other things and goals and pursuits.  He can't seem to grasp that. 

For myself, i appreciate the friendships and connections more than anything as of late via the goals I pursue.  Its not limited to "beating everyone else to prove im the best" at 47 yo.   At the GR events - I am an old hand an love helping others nervous and struggling on the verge of giving up and keeping them in the game to the end.   BJJ - an entire new endeavor and challenge and again, an entire new community of cool people. 

I'm glad I did BB when I did, but its a much more singular and insular pursuit.  Don't get me wrong, im a far stronger and better and more disciplined person for doing that, but different goals at 47 than when I was 22

And yet you are on a bodybuilding board all day everyday. Newsflash I moved  to Hawaii and kitesurfed and Spearfished I snowboard and I raced cars. I  have done more than bodybuild. However yeah now that I am older I remember it’s what I like to do so you guys keep showing old pics and talk about back in the day. If I am going to spend all day in a bodybuilding board I am occasionally going to get up on stage. Not my fault you all lost your way

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4281 on: April 14, 2023, 09:57:43 AM »
And yet you are on a bodybuilding board all day everyday. Newsflash I moved  to Hawaii and kitesurfed and Spearfished I snowboard and I raced cars. I  have done more than bodybuild. However yeah now that I am older I remember it’s what I like to do so you guys keep showing old pics and talk about back in the day. If I am going to spend all day in a bodybuilding board I am occasionally going to get up on stage. Not my fault you all lost your way

I lifted more this am than you have in a year - stay in your lane slim. 

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #4282 on: April 14, 2023, 10:00:26 AM »
Everyones goals are not the same as yours are Brian,for instance I know I will win my IFBB Pro-Card,and I know that you never will.

Once I win it, I will compete at the Pittsburgh Pro just to say that I did, then I will just train to be in  good shape and to look light years better than other older guys.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4283 on: April 14, 2023, 10:01:08 AM »
I lifted more this am than you have in a year - stay in your lane slim. 
LOL  ;D

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #4284 on: April 14, 2023, 10:05:56 AM »

You were into strict curling....on a fucking bodybuilding board.....STFU

Woooooow you played with kites and went fishing.  Super talent that requires.  Did you wear your waterwings?

I didn't lose my way.  I achieved my goal.   What have you achieved in bodybuiding?

1) incapacitated on the floor..."allegedly" the promotors had to come look for you
2) lying in your yard puking and shitting yourself but couldn't call for help even though you were near death
3) supposedly were in a hotel room with "organ AND kidney failure"
4) puking and shitting yourself in a car after your "maid" gave you the wrong meds.

Yep....you're one accomplished bodybuilder

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4285 on: April 14, 2023, 10:06:05 AM »

I lift heavier and more than you while I take a dump than you do in a year.

1 week out - LMFAO!!!! 

Please please please show up like that so Goodrum can get revenge on you.     

38 returns

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig! BRIAN HANKINS IS TOO SCARED TO PHONE ME
« Reply #4286 on: April 14, 2023, 10:08:44 AM »
Brian

You irritated everyone on prof muscle 10 years ago

You come here and do the same

Do oyuthink, just maybe you are a waste of fcuking skin.
B

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4287 on: April 14, 2023, 10:10:07 AM »
Everyones goals are not the same as yours are Brian,for instance I know I will win my IFBB Pro-Card,and I know that you never will.

Once I win it, I will compete at the Pittsburgh Pro just to say that I did, then I will just train to be in  good shape and to look light years better than other older guys.

Hanky is like Don Qiuoxte - just that there is not Sancho Panza for him on GB. 

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4288 on: April 14, 2023, 10:13:29 AM »
Hanky is like Don Qiuoxte - just that there is not Sancho Panza for him on GB. 
Jousting With Windmills Of Peace  ;D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4289 on: April 14, 2023, 10:21:38 AM »
Jousting With Windmills Of Peace  ;D

Art imitates life 

wazhazbin

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4290 on: April 14, 2023, 10:43:07 AM »
...and you still can`t open a bottle of water!!  LOL  ;D

I kid....I kid!!   ;) 8) :) ;)

hey it only cost him 20 bucks to get it opened

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4291 on: April 14, 2023, 10:48:20 AM »
...and you still can`t open a bottle of water!!  LOL  ;D

I kid....I kid!!   ;) 8) :) ;)

So mean!!! 

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #4292 on: April 14, 2023, 10:49:47 AM »

Why are you mixing ducking and fucking? Are you using a TTS program that can't understand your voice?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4294 on: April 14, 2023, 10:53:08 AM »
Why are you mixing ducking and fucking? Are you using a TTS program that can't understand your voice?
its a childs phone with auto correct

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #4295 on: April 14, 2023, 10:55:12 AM »
I  have done more than bodybuild.

Everything apart from working a real job apparently.

No, "day trading" does not count.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #4296 on: April 14, 2023, 10:55:31 AM »

This all sounds really frustrating

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #4297 on: April 14, 2023, 10:57:33 AM »

His voice keeps breaking during his meltdowns so TTS can't always figure him out.

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #4298 on: April 14, 2023, 10:59:14 AM »
Padilla shows the correct way to pose a side tri

wazhazbin

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4299 on: April 14, 2023, 11:14:42 AM »