Author Topic: Next NPC Show Open Invite Challenge to All Getbiggers  (Read 265571 times)

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
Re: Next NPC Show Open Invite Challenge to All Getbiggers
« Reply #4400 on: April 14, 2023, 06:59:44 PM »
I thought being sick 3 weeks ago meant I would be good by now unfortunately things have gotten worse. I am ignoring it and will continue to do so but some concerning things are happening now. Supposedly I am supposed to go to a Dr at this point. That is one reason I will not risk a diuretic or doing anything extreme for weight loss as I am anemic with hydration issues right now. But just going to ignore it for one more week.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #4401 on: April 14, 2023, 07:00:57 PM »

Incredibly awesome!  If I knew how to make that my avatar I would.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #4402 on: April 14, 2023, 07:01:45 PM »
I thought being sick 3 weeks ago meant I would be good by now unfortunately things have gotten worse. I am ignoring it and will continue to do so but some concerning things are happening now. Supposedly I am supposed to go to a Dr at this point. That is one reason I will not risk a diuretic or doing anything extreme for weight loss as I am anemic with hydration issues right now. But just going to ignore it for one more week.
Why,it`s not as if you are really dieting or  depleting yourself.....3000-4000 or more calories with tons of liquid and carbs per day......I can only  imagine that the extreme levels you are taking your prep to are taking their toll.
 ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

Pretender Of Peace

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #4403 on: April 14, 2023, 07:05:30 PM »
Incredibly awesome!  If I knew how to make that my avatar I would.

go to your profile and choose a pic based on the URL....

here : https://i.postimg.cc/JnDmDWyD/diving-into-goodness.jpg

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #4404 on: April 14, 2023, 07:05:39 PM »

We ALL knew this was coming, I mentioned this foolish logic of going in a show right after a flare up just yesterday:

And this was after claiming that because he had a flare up 3 weeks ago, that it'd be smooth sailing for the contest.  He's a hemorrhoid and his whole reason for being is flaring up

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4405 on: April 14, 2023, 07:08:46 PM »
I think it must be due to doing cardio first thing in the AM on an empty stomach,then doing it again post workout!!

Couple this with gruelling training sessions, and a strict Spartanlike dietary regimen and most men would fold their hand! 
:D  ;D

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #4406 on: April 14, 2023, 07:09:10 PM »
go to your profile and choose a pic based on the URL....

here : https://i.postimg.cc/JnDmDWyD/diving-into-goodness.jpg

Thank you!  It worked!  "Some nice french toast"

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4407 on: April 14, 2023, 07:10:32 PM »
Thank you!  It worked!  "Some nice french toast"
Cool !!  LOL  ;D

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #4408 on: April 14, 2023, 07:11:46 PM »

:).

------------------------------

Hanky, baby, don't get crazy
Cobblers, bloody anus's, Don't get defensive
You know we've heard it all before
So you don't have say it anymore
We'll just stand by and let you
Fight your digestive war.....

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4409 on: April 14, 2023, 07:14:30 PM »
Why,it`s not as if you are really dieting or  depleting yourself.....3000-4000 or more calories with tons of liquid and carbs per day......I can only  imagine that the extreme levels you are taking your prep to are taking their toll.

Pretender Of Peace
Hasn't changed his daily routine at all. Soul Crusher called this from 10 miles away. Not a chance in hell he makes the show

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4410 on: April 14, 2023, 07:16:36 PM »
Hasn't changed his daily routine at all. Soul Crusher called this from 10 miles away. Not a chance in hell he makes the show
He dropped a bit of bloat.....other than that,looks exactly the same as always.

Four Week Prep Of Peace  :D

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #4411 on: April 14, 2023, 07:17:03 PM »
This thread may tragically end with a last post from Em tomorrow morning, but's it's pre-marriage so no house windfall.  What happens then?  Maybe a forged will?  The kid gets the house (which means the ex-wife)?  Man that'd be a twist (or the ultimate troll by Bhanky!).

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #4412 on: April 14, 2023, 07:17:19 PM »

Pretender Of Peace

It has nothing to do with calories I was sick 3 weeks ago and started losing weight I had thought it would be better by now and would even have a rebound instead it is worse. In addition to the painful gas and bloating I started passing blood a couple days ago. I have now passed at least a cup of blood today. I am going to ignore it and do the show regardles but it is starting to get a little concerning. I have passed blood almost hourly the last 24 hours. But yeah I got my girl a VIP ticket for the show today I am not missing it. The only way I know for sure I can avoid having diaria that also isn't going away  though is probably fasting after weigh ins. It is difficult to flex your abs when you have painful bloating and diaria every hour with blood. I am going to have to be empty.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4413 on: April 14, 2023, 07:18:24 PM »
It has nothing to do with calories I was sick 3 weeks ago and started losing weight I had thought it would be better by now and would even have a rebound instead it is worse. In addition to the painful gas and bloating I started passing blood a couple days ago. I have now passed at least a cup of blood today. I am going to ignore it and do the show regardles but it is starting to get a little concerning. I have passed blood almost hourly the last 24 hours.
Dude,just drop out if this is the case.....it`s not worth it.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #4414 on: April 14, 2023, 07:21:50 PM »

I got my girl a VIP ticket for the show today I am not missing it. The only way I know for sure I can avoid having diaria that also isn't going away  though is probably fasting after weigh ins. It is difficult to flex your abs when you have painful bloating and diaria every hour with blood. I am going to have to be empty. But that is why there will be no carb manipulation no depleting no diuretics no refeed I am just going to make weight then fast to be empty I should not be flat as I am not depleting glycogen and the diarea will dehydrate me anyway. I don't need to be full for classic I do need to be crisp

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #4415 on: April 14, 2023, 07:21:57 PM »

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #4416 on: April 14, 2023, 07:22:42 PM »

Very good advice.  @Brian - why don't you try eating cleaner foods next time.  Honestly, whatever you take or do, you don't seem to have an issue being lean.  If you are going to eat 3-4K cal's per day why not make them clean?  If nothing else, you'd probably feel better.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #4417 on: April 14, 2023, 07:23:21 PM »

FUCK YOU OLD MAN!!!   I KNOW WHAT YOU HAD MONEY ON FOR THE LOTTERY OF BHANKS PULLING OUT.

THIS IS CONTEST TAMPERING....THIS WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. 

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #4418 on: April 14, 2023, 07:24:39 PM »
FUCK YOU OLD MAN!!!   I KNOW WHAT YOU HAD MONEY ON FOR THE LOTTERY OF BHANKS PULLING OUT.

And here I thought the Wes was just being a good, compassionate human being. 

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #4419 on: April 14, 2023, 07:24:50 PM »
It has nothing to do with calories I was sick 3 weeks ago and started losing weight I had thought it would be better by now and would even have a rebound instead it is worse. In addition to the painful gas and bloating I started passing blood a couple days ago. I have now passed at least a cup of blood today. I am going to ignore it and do the show regardles but it is starting to get a little concerning. I have passed blood almost hourly the last 24 hours. But yeah I got my girl a VIP ticket for the show today I am not missing it. The only way I know for sure I can avoid having diaria that also isn't going away  though is probably fasting after weigh ins. It is difficult to flex your abs when you have painful bloating and diaria every hour with blood. I am going to have to be empty.

WTF.

Seek help. Seriously.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #4420 on: April 14, 2023, 07:24:58 PM »

I would seriously pay good fucking money to be there with his girl in the "VIP area" when Brian does his abdominal pose and queefs followed by shit and blood pouring out on stage....

HOLY FUCK THE HILARITY!!!!

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #4421 on: April 14, 2023, 07:25:50 PM »
WTF.

Seek help. Seriously.

You need to be more specific.....medical or psychiatric?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #4422 on: April 14, 2023, 07:25:55 PM »
I got my girl a VIP ticket for the show today I am not missing it. The only way I know for sure I can avoid having diaria that also isn't going away  though is probably fasting after weigh ins. It is difficult to flex your abs when you have painful bloating and diaria every hour with blood. I am going to have to be empty. But that is why there will be no carb manipulation no depleting no diuretics no refeed I am just going to make weight then fast to be empty I should not be flat as I am not depleting glycogen and the diarea will dehydrate me anyway. I don't need to be full for classic I do need to be crisp

Oh please.  F off.   You are eating Taco Bell for f sake.  Own it.   

Run the border moron.

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #4423 on: April 14, 2023, 07:26:19 PM »

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4424 on: April 14, 2023, 07:26:33 PM »

;D