Author Topic: Next NPC Show Open Invite Challenge to All Getbiggers  (Read 265883 times)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
Re: Next NPC Show Open Invite Challenge to All Getbiggers
« Reply #4525 on: April 15, 2023, 05:46:07 AM »
I am smooth as fuck at 8 - 10 weeks out but my back STILL looks better....oh, and those are calves I have...not tiny tent spikes.

Again if you want to compete with me the show is this Sunday no one gives a fuck about some 20 year old pic

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #4526 on: April 15, 2023, 05:48:22 AM »
Again if you want to compete with me the show is this Sunday no one gives a fuck about some 20 year old pic
:D  ::) ::) ::)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4527 on: April 15, 2023, 05:49:30 AM »
:D  ::) ::) ::)

Yeah Wes that means you as well you have been sharing the same 3 pics since 1985 stop living in the past that isn't you anymore

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #4528 on: April 15, 2023, 05:54:11 AM »

There's the big thing...I have said it 1,000 times to you....I don't need to...nor want to.

Compete for as long as I did in bodybuilding....then tell me what I should or shouldn't do you blood stained underwear wearing fuck.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4529 on: April 15, 2023, 05:54:47 AM »
Yeah Wes that means you as well you have been sharing the same 3 pics since 1985 stop living in the past that isn't you anymore
Stop scaring me !!  LOL  ;D

I`ll be winning my IFBB Pro-Card in due time and you can bet I won`t do a 4 week "prep" eating candy bars like you are doing.

I hate to break it to you,but you look terrible and are no different looking  than you ever were.....next time maybe you`ll learn how to really prep but I doubt it as you want the reward,but aren`t willing to work for it.

Last place is yours for the taking...............AGA IN!!  ;D

delon

• Getbig III
« Reply #4530 on: April 15, 2023, 06:01:28 AM »
I have 3 meds I am supposed to take daily one of which I am supposed to take after every meal I have shown my crohns test results here but whatever. Since I am not a slave to it and do what I fucking want to do I am lying just because a disease that gives you stomach or colon cancer eventually and requires them to remove your fucking  intestines someday while causing diarea and gas for months on end is awesome to brag about. Fucking idiot if anyone is going to pick any disease to fake IBS would be the last one you would want to pic

It has nothing to do with calories I was sick 3 weeks ago and started losing weight I had thought it would be better by now and would even have a rebound instead it is worse. In addition to the painful gas and bloating I started passing blood a couple days ago. I have now passed at least a cup of blood today. I am going to ignore it and do the show regardles but it is starting to get a little concerning. I have passed blood almost hourly the last 24 hours. But yeah I got my girl a VIP ticket for the show today I am not missing it. The only way I know for sure I can avoid having diaria that also isn't going away  though is probably fasting after weigh ins. It is difficult to flex your abs when you have painful bloating and diaria every hour with blood. I am going to have to be empty.

Why not take your prescribed medicines given this keeps happening

Surely popping a couple of pills wouldnt be that burdensome to your life

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4531 on: April 15, 2023, 06:02:48 AM »
There's the big thing...I have said it 1,000 times to you....I don't need to...nor want to.

Compete for as long as I did in bodybuilding....then tell me what I should or shouldn't do you blood stained underwear wearing fuck.

You don’t want to compete yet you are in a bodybuilding board sharing 20 year old pics trying to compete with them lol

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4532 on: April 15, 2023, 06:04:22 AM »
You don’t want to compete yet you are in a bodybuilding board sharing 20 year old pics trying to compete with them lol
Last Place Of Peace  ;D :D ;D :D :D :D

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #4533 on: April 15, 2023, 06:09:37 AM »

I don't recall needing to stop going to the gym once I was done competing.

I am showing you how badly you suck...and you can't handle it.  Otherwise...I wouldn't have shared.  A natural guy fucking owning you AGAIN

By the way, when are you going to post your swim video showing everyone its been shopped?  Please try and get it done today in between bouts of pissing blood.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4534 on: April 15, 2023, 06:10:45 AM »
You can all say I suck and I do look flatter and smaller I may actually eat the last day but I did try the mandatories in trunks this am 

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #4535 on: April 15, 2023, 06:11:10 AM »
I consider it an honor to somehow make it into Taffy’s spank bank of twisted trannies!

Hahaha!  Not entirely certain your true meaning was expressed there - you didn't make it into my twisted tranny folder (due to lack of synthetic tits) - you initiated my new IOGIYWITB folder (due to your Marky-Mark level of lower pec definition... ... did I just say that out loud..?..!..?..!  :o :P

;D
T

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4536 on: April 15, 2023, 06:11:17 AM »
It could have been worse I need to squat more to bring out the hamstrings but it bothers my knees to stand half squatted so I stand up tall will try to get lower at the show

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4537 on: April 15, 2023, 06:15:02 AM »
You can all say I suck and I do look flatter and smaller I may actually eat the last day but I did try the mandatories in trunks this am

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha   LOL  ;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4538 on: April 15, 2023, 06:16:40 AM »

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha   LOL  ;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4539 on: April 15, 2023, 06:17:44 AM »

I`m fucking dying......ha ha ha ha ha ha !!   LOL  ;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4540 on: April 15, 2023, 06:20:42 AM »
It could have been worse I need to squat more to bring out the hamstrings but it bothers my knees to stand half squatted so I stand up tall will try to get lower at the show

Thanks for the laughs man.....funniest shit I`ve seen in ages....now post your real pre-contest pics!  LOL  ;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4541 on: April 15, 2023, 06:22:49 AM »

I`m fucking dying over here..dude you look like a tard who is pleased as punch that his mom bought him a new baseball cap!!  LOL  ;D

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #4542 on: April 15, 2023, 06:23:28 AM »
According to get big my hamstrings and back are my weak points so this is my worst pose

Jesus christ.

You know Brian is insecure he is wearing a hat in the fucking bathroom now.

Back is utter shit

as flat as a sheet of paper and hamstrings are non existent.

LOL at the hat in the bathroom.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4543 on: April 15, 2023, 06:24:00 AM »
Thanks for the laughs man.....funniest shit I`ve seen in ages....now post your real pre-contest pics!  LOL  ;D

The bathroom never looks as good as the living room or outside it's coming together. I am dehydrated in the am though as calf cramps so maybe a waffle and some fluids for breakfast will be in order show day. I just had a waffle a glass of gatorade and a coffee and still feel drained yesterday took its toll. Thinking of training back today regardless also going to the beach and plan to walk 4-5 miles today

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #4544 on: April 15, 2023, 06:24:40 AM »
Oh I am sorry you guys want a pic of my 10 bloody shits today would that be better who the fuck would like about that

The same person who said the show officials came looking for you.

stopped the show and came searching for you.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #4545 on: April 15, 2023, 06:29:10 AM »

Legs despite them being non existent look 12 weeks out

You are actually loosing size Brian. What is your weight in these pics? I'm guessing 180? if you loose another 20 lbs you should be in contest shape.

You might want to do a high carb day today and tomorrow and see how you look monday,

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4546 on: April 15, 2023, 06:31:14 AM »
The bathroom never looks as good as the living room or outside it's coming together. I am dehydrated in the am though as calf cramps so maybe a waffle and some fluids for breakfast will be in order show day. I just had a waffle a glass of gatorade and a coffee and still feel drained yesterday took its toll. Thinking of training back today regardless also going to the beach and plan to walk 4-5 miles today
It`s too late now,you`re fucked.......ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha   ;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4547 on: April 15, 2023, 06:34:02 AM »

Epic 12 inch right arm......you should be glad I`m not entering instead of calling me out!!   LOL  ;D  :D

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #4548 on: April 15, 2023, 06:37:36 AM »

Epic 12 inch right arm......you should be glad I`m not entering instead of calling me out!!   LOL  ;D  :D

LOL the hat in the bathroom.

Brian has finally realized he is bald.

Strips down to posing trunks but puts a hat on LOL

38 returns

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig! BRIAN HANKINS IS TOO SCARED TO PHONE ME
« Reply #4549 on: April 15, 2023, 06:40:14 AM »
your legs are worse than your back

seriously have you no shame?
B