Author Topic: Next NPC Show Open Invite Challenge to All Getbiggers  (Read 264015 times)

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
Re: Next NPC Show Open Invite Challenge to All Getbiggers
« Reply #5125 on: April 17, 2023, 07:00:17 AM »
I still place my chips on Brian not showing up.   He looks worse today than he did 2 months ago!

Same here, as explained above, I'd really like to see him show up and embarrass himself and normally would worry all the criticism would deter him, but nothing gets thru that dumpling head

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #5126 on: April 17, 2023, 07:03:53 AM »
Again if Rambome believes that he is more than welcome to show up next Sunday and prove it I am not competing against pics you people take I am competing against live actual current competitors I am trying to win the Charlotte Cup not the getbig challenge round

It's gone from "I am winning" to "I am going to win" to "I am trying to win"

What did your "posing coach" say about your look?  You won't address it because he surely told you to "drop out now!"

38 returns

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig! BRIAN HANKINS IS TOO SCARED TO PHONE ME
« Reply #5127 on: April 17, 2023, 07:04:15 AM »
brian

according to you your left arm is currently 19 and the right is 18.5- and yet you are 15lb lighter. and not in better condition

prove it bullshit king
B

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #5128 on: April 17, 2023, 07:06:34 AM »
I pray that Vince Goodrum shows up and films this event... and then posts a post-show commentary on his YouTube channel

Raw footage much better than any official vidographer, it's going to be the Blair Witch Project of diaper wearing bloody assholes

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #5129 on: April 17, 2023, 07:06:38 AM »
brian

according to you your left arm is currently 19 and the right is 18.5- and yet you are 15lb lighter. and not in better condition

prove it bullshit king

Actually right now the left is 18.5 cold and the right is a little behind

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #5130 on: April 17, 2023, 07:09:19 AM »

Right, and you want us to take your word for it?

you have been caught in so many lies.

I'm guessing 16 inches.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #5131 on: April 17, 2023, 07:11:16 AM »
The entertainment value he has provided us is incalculable.   The true icing on the cake will be if he shows up in such terrible shape and Goodrum there loud and proud mocking him on YouTube.

Why,you are not in shape right now and you weigh less than 210 ???

Being heavier, after your dumbass so called prep, means you`d look even worse,and you look fucking terrible if you were heavier.....there`s no way that you would want to look any worse than you already do.

Maybe next time Google how to train and diet,as you have no fucking idea what you are doing.....making up insane bro-science scenarios of how this or that will make you look onstage is just a hope and a wish for you......you are nowhere near contest condition ,can`t pose worth a shit,devoid of definition and vascularity...in essence,you look like shit.

38 returns

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig! BRIAN HANKINS IS TOO SCARED TO PHONE ME
« Reply #5132 on: April 17, 2023, 07:12:26 AM »

but brian
you said you have lost no size
if and its a big fucking IF we believe you that means your arms are down at least half an inch

and yet you said you have lost no size.

you have lied to us again Brian. Again.
B

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #5133 on: April 17, 2023, 07:12:32 AM »
I haven’t lost any size but again if you all think you can beat me show up and beat me otherwise you are just talking nonsense
Coming from the guy that for years has equated weight with size, I guess the daily pics have stopped for this last week?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #5134 on: April 17, 2023, 07:14:07 AM »
My vascularity is good right now I am in shape right now you are being fooled by dark bathroom pics but that’s ok
You are not in contest condition....you lost water/bloat by cutting out around 3000 calories of shit carbs, but you are still eating the same bullshit foods which did nothing for you from a "contest shape" point of view.

You lost water which has caused you to lose volume in your muscles....your arms,especially the right one, looks visibly and noticeably smaller,your legs got tiny,abs are visible, but very shallow and underdeveloped as always,pecs.....I won`t even go there.....delts look like one is a flat tire,and the other is a basketball.

At this point,your abdominal wall,chest,delts,quads,should all be vascular,hard and seperated.........yours are nowhere near this,that`s why we diet from anywhere between 12-16 weeks or so depending on how far out you are from a contest to begin with.....SLOWLY dropping fat while retaining muscle.......no need to starve you can eat 6 X a day,or more.......you are training for a show and eating like a 12 year old kid.

If you did the work,we`d all give you credit even though you`re a complete asshole,but you slacked off and tried to coast in.   :(

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #5135 on: April 17, 2023, 07:16:37 AM »
You are not in contest condition....you lost water/bloat by cutting out around 3000 calories of shit carbs, but you are still eating the same bullshit foods which did nothing for you from a "contest shape" point of view.

You lost water which has caused you to lose volume in your muscles....your arms,especially the right one, looks visibly and noticeably smaller,your legs got tiny,abs are visible, but very shallow and underdeveloped as always,pecs.....I won`t even go there.....delts look like one is a flat tire,and the other is a basketball.

At this point,your abdominal wall,chest,delts,quads,should all be vascular,hard and seperated.........yours are nowhere near this,that`s why we diet from anywhere between 12-16 weeks or so depending on how far out you are from a contest to begin with.....SLOWLY dropping fat while retaining muscle.......no need to starve you can eat 6 X a day,or more.......you are training for a show and eating like a 12 year old kid.

If you did the work,we`d all give you credit even though you`re a complete asshole,but you slacked off and tried to coast in.   :(

:D ;D :D

This is classic Massachusetts humour

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #5136 on: April 17, 2023, 07:16:49 AM »
What full shot I stood outside and took an arm pic in good lighting again that’s my arm yesterday deal with it you have no forearms deal with it

That's a picture from months ago

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #5137 on: April 17, 2023, 07:17:29 AM »
:D ;D :D

This is classic Massachusetts humour
Masshole Of Peace   LOL  ;D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5138 on: April 17, 2023, 07:22:10 AM »
Wes is killing it today. 

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5139 on: April 17, 2023, 07:22:42 AM »
That's a picture from months ago

Yesterday hater

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #5140 on: April 17, 2023, 07:26:46 AM »
Yesterday hater

why not measure your arms?

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #5141 on: April 17, 2023, 07:27:52 AM »
Unless numb nuts is flying - its a 6 hour drive normally.  With all the bathroom breaks and Em needing to air out of the toxic fumes double that. 

No FNG way this happens. 

http://www.distance-cities.com/distance-charlotte-nc-to-kitty-hawk-nc

That's far, who other side of the state.  If it's 6 hours non-stop, it'll be 9 at least with piss, gas and bloody shit stops

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5142 on: April 17, 2023, 07:28:57 AM »
Yesterday hater

You are not ready and not in shape.   Pull out now or you will be in for severe humiliation. 

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5143 on: April 17, 2023, 07:32:04 AM »

You are not ready and not in shape.   Pull out now or you will be in for severe humiliation.

I am more than ready and in shape don’t you worry

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Royalty is a schmoe-cel.
« Reply #5144 on: April 17, 2023, 07:34:51 AM »

No.

He's ready. He needs to keep doing what he's doing. He's on the right track, you'll see.

A few more platefuls of dumplings, french toast, biscuits and sausage gravey and he'll fill out. Then just a little melatonin and Depends for the finishing touch.

He's almost there.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5145 on: April 17, 2023, 07:37:06 AM »

Awesome.   Carb up this week w dumplings and Doritos and Taco Bell.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #5146 on: April 17, 2023, 07:38:00 AM »
Over 40 bodybuilding which I still may do anyway the only issue is energy I would be best fasting for classic and being svelte and probably best eating for bodybuilding and coming in a little fuller. I think for bodybuilding my best weight is about 10lbs heavier than my best look for classic so kind do want to focus on one. Also it is tiring to pose not trying to do 2 posing divisions in a row but will see

Just how pathetic are you Bianca - You threaten to beat any one up
on here & Mike Tyson yet you cannot manage stairs or Compete in 2 Bodybuilding
Classes as it's to much for you & Tiring   ::) - absolutely Pathetic specimen you are.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #5147 on: April 17, 2023, 07:40:17 AM »
If I wanted to just do the bodybuilding I would weigh in around 215 I am dropping to 205 for Classic but regardless it’s still bigger than last time.

Regardless Bianca you're still a Faggott & a Tiny Tit Twink 200lb  :D ;D ;D
Pathetic.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #5148 on: April 17, 2023, 07:46:55 AM »
Just how pathetic are you Bianca - You threaten to beat any one up
on here & Mike Tyson yet you cannot manage stairs or Compete in 2 Bodybuilding
Classes as it's to much for you & Tiring   ::) - absolutely Pathetic specimen you are.

Let’s not forget.

Yesterday he couldn’t squat lower on the side chest pose because it bothers his knees.

Yet he would kill Josh.

Josh would playing pool with Emily while Brian is with the chickens

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5149 on: April 17, 2023, 07:48:46 AM »

for what?