Author Topic: Next NPC Show Open Invite Challenge to All Getbiggers  (Read 260653 times)

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
Re: Next NPC Show Open Invite Challenge to All Getbiggers
« Reply #5250 on: April 17, 2023, 11:09:25 PM »
Mesomorph vs Ectomorph

Bianca says she wins , because of poor light / torn & no pecs / no lats / Baldy / & lack of arms
+ uneven nipples & The largest baldy head .

Mike didn't stand a chance against you Bianca did he.

Be honest Bianca that's exactly what your thinking - Yeah I win that comparison- I showed all the
Haters on Getbig.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #5251 on: April 17, 2023, 11:15:37 PM »

The baldness is running a classic pincers movement. Sorry Hankins :(.

You might have actually picked up on "thinning" due to hair transplants.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #5252 on: April 18, 2023, 01:33:31 AM »
You are 180lbs stop it by all means enter a show you are not big enough and you know it also you have the forearms of a 12 year old girl my back traps and delts are twice your size for fuck sake you have 16 inch arms

I weigh more than you right now. Your back is thin and your traps are literally nonexistent. You flex them and there’s nothing there except for those tendons that appear when you strain during a bloody shit. You’re a bag of misshaped, dislocated and torn body parts. You have the IQ of a dead moth and the sex appeal of a school shooter. You have no business on a bodybuilding stage or even a bodybuilding forum for that matter. You better pray that no one enters the show, so you can earn your meaningless, hollow victory. Good luck in your forearm contest this weekend, homo.  :D

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #5253 on: April 18, 2023, 01:50:06 AM »
I weigh more than you right now. Your back is thin and your traps are literally nonexistent. You flex them and there’s nothing there except for those tendons that appear when you strain during a bloody shit. You’re a bag of misshaped, dislocated and torn body parts. You have the IQ of a dead moth and the sex appeal of a school shooter. You have no business on a bodybuilding or even a bodybuilding forum for that matter. You better pray that no one enters the show, so you can earn your meaningless, hollow victory. Good luck in your forearm contest this weekend, homo.  :D

Yikes, Brian is in for a world of hurt once he punches in at 7 am at the call center.

My guess about 25 posts before 9 am.

38 returns

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig! BRIAN HANKINS IS TOO SCARED TO PHONE ME
« Reply #5254 on: April 18, 2023, 02:02:40 AM »
I'm going for 31 by 9.
B

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #5255 on: April 18, 2023, 02:38:15 AM »
Brian was clearly robbed in this contest.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #5256 on: April 18, 2023, 02:41:11 AM »
I weigh more than you right now. Your back is thin and your traps are literally nonexistent. You flex them and there’s nothing there except for those tendons that appear when you strain during a bloody shit. You’re a bag of misshaped, dislocated and torn body parts. You have the IQ of a dead moth and the sex appeal of a school shooter. You have no business on a bodybuilding or even a bodybuilding forum for that matter. You better pray that no one enters the show, so you can earn your meaningless, hollow victory. Good luck in your forearm contest this weekend, homo.  :D

Ouch. 

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #5257 on: April 18, 2023, 02:42:34 AM »

If it was a noggin contest that HGH affected melon would have won

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #5258 on: April 18, 2023, 02:45:33 AM »

Hanky list is from the sides and back.   He has no legs whatsoever.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #5259 on: April 18, 2023, 03:09:54 AM »
Hanky list is from the sides and back.   He has no legs whatsoever.

Nonsense. Brian has good shape in his legs and no hanging loose skin on abdomen. Better taper, bigger arms, etc.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5260 on: April 18, 2023, 03:15:51 AM »
You are 180lbs stop it by all means enter a show you are not big enough and you know it also you have the forearms of a 12 year old girl my back traps and delts are twice your size for fuck sake you have 16 inch arms
Now you're just flat pulling shit out of your ass. His traps DESTROY yours. You have zero lift to your traps whatsoever.  I highly doubt you have a better back since yours is flat as a pancake. Plus he's 6'1". You look like a bridge troll compared to him short frie. As always you lose

Rambone

• Getbig V
« Reply #5261 on: April 18, 2023, 03:32:04 AM »
Now you're just flat pulling shit out of your ass. His traps DESTROY yours. You have zero lift to your traps whatsoever.  I highly doubt you have a better back since yours is flat as a pancake. Plus he's 6'1". You look like a bridge troll compared to him short frie. As always you lose

You’re just a hater! He has prize-winning forearms

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #5262 on: April 18, 2023, 03:34:25 AM »

That is GOLD 😂

Rambone

• Getbig V
« Reply #5263 on: April 18, 2023, 03:38:25 AM »
That is GOLD 😂
:D

Stolen from Don Rickles and slightly tweaked

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #5264 on: April 18, 2023, 03:42:20 AM »
BRUTAL   ;D

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #5265 on: April 18, 2023, 03:47:09 AM »

Jesus man it’s like you actually believe the smoke they are blowing idiot

38 returns

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5266 on: April 18, 2023, 03:49:24 AM »
its 4 a.m. the speed freak can't sleep!

not long until glory now bri!
B

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #5267 on: April 18, 2023, 03:59:32 AM »

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5268 on: April 18, 2023, 04:04:10 AM »
You have one good bicep. Period. That's the sum of your physique. We aren't saying he's got pro bb potential.  But he got a couple bodyparts that pop and thats more than enough to make you look bad. You're a mess. The first thing anyone eyes are drawn to on you is how unbalanced and lopsided you are

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5269 on: April 18, 2023, 04:06:42 AM »
Better shape than Chaos has ever been in his life
You're actually worse now than you were here. You're in worse condition.  A whole year and you regressed

38 returns

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5270 on: April 18, 2023, 04:21:21 AM »
I think its two years!
B

Rambone

• Getbig V
« Reply #5271 on: April 18, 2023, 04:29:27 AM »

You’re thin and brittle like your hair

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5272 on: April 18, 2023, 04:37:56 AM »
Back is starting to condition and fyi I had a pound of taco meat with all the fixings for lunch

frail.....old......man.

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Cruising on caffeine and blasting with melatonin
« Reply #5273 on: April 18, 2023, 05:28:11 AM »

This was a fantastic way to start my day.! :D

delon

• Getbig III
« Reply #5274 on: April 18, 2023, 05:37:14 AM »
I think I looked pretty good last time certainly better than you have ever looked in your life. Not sure who getbig paid to have NPC online put up 4 pics of me looking away walking instead of posing

Not saying I buy into bhanky's conspiracy theory, but there is a rather curious gap in the numbered jpg sequence in his 6 photos uploaded online on the NPC site that doesn't seem to occur for the other men competitors
The photos with numbers ending 72-75 are the walking out pics so masterfully adapted by Taffin, and 92-93 are the 2 actual posing pics. What happened to jpg's 76-91 lol
Brian%20Wood%20Hankins&ids=8417372,8417373,8417374,8417375,8417392,8417393

Compare for example vs the guy he lost to, I mean beat: last 2 digits of each jpg in sequence
Charles%20%20Arena&ids=8417475,8417476,8417477,8417478,8417479,8417480,8417481,8417482,8417483

Same thing for literally every other Men's Bodybuilding entrant: all in sequence

I mean there could of course be any number of logical explanations - a simple screw up most likely, much like him being placed 1st when he really didn't - but maybe there are indeed Machiavellian forces plotting against The Bhank: all the more motivation for him to take the decision out of the judges hands on the 23rd and deliver a knockout Show of Muscle blow

Or if not hope for another online placement mix up

https://contests.npcnewsonline.com/contests/2021/npc_south_carolina_excalibur/