Author Topic: Next NPC Show Open Invite Challenge to All Getbiggers  (Read 264878 times)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
Re: Next NPC Show Open Invite Challenge to All Getbiggers
« Reply #5375 on: April 18, 2023, 02:58:47 PM »
What's your plan for dieurtics 4 days out?

I have had diarrhea for a month and I am passing blood  I don’t need diuretics. I am already planning to see a Dr next week I do not wish to see the mortician. I am simply dropping the calories the last couple days then again the big plan is to walk the museums on Saturday. My condition is going to be great. I want to feel good and have energy to pose not dead. No diuretics

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5376 on: April 18, 2023, 03:00:40 PM »
I have had diarrhea for a month and I am passing blood  I don’t need diuretics. I am already planning to see a Dr next week I do not wish to see the mortician. I am simply dropping the calories the last couple days then again the big plan is to walk the museums on Saturday. My condition is going to be great. I want to feel good and have energy to pose not dead. No diuretics

Fucks sake hes dying again and isnt even doing a real prep
His diet hasnt changed at all

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #5377 on: April 18, 2023, 03:00:41 PM »
I can imagine it was covered by CNN at the time and a full investigation was launched

This is up there with Lockdowns and Biden stealing the election

indictments are going to be announced soon

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #5378 on: April 18, 2023, 03:03:48 PM »

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #5379 on: April 18, 2023, 03:04:48 PM »
The bloody shits are just bhanks staging his excuse(s) for when he doesn’t show or places poorly.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5380 on: April 18, 2023, 03:05:00 PM »
Dinner

38 returns

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig! BRIAN HANKINS IS TOO SCARED TO PHONE ME
« Reply #5381 on: April 18, 2023, 03:05:56 PM »
gaspari-like dedication
B

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #5382 on: April 18, 2023, 03:13:35 PM »
This pic makes Taffy frisky

Tru dat

Maybe I've got bhanky wrong - I never realised his betrothed was so well-hung!  (Explains the bloody anus too)

T

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #5383 on: April 18, 2023, 03:15:27 PM »
Very starved for attention. What did his father do to him? (Not talking about Taffy  ;D)

Rambone

• Getbig V
« Reply #5384 on: April 18, 2023, 03:17:27 PM »
Both the promoter and the NPC were contacted by myself and others and asked to make any needed corrections. It’s been 2 years they haven’t changed the posted results yet. So until someone shows me a certified score card I would say this is the biggest scandal since the 1980 Olympia and still unresolved clearly someone is wrong but who is wrong? Where are the scorecards people on this site will spend months investigating speeding tickets from 1985 but can’t get this mystery resolved? Who made the mistake the promoter that night or the promoter the next day or the NPC someone made a mistake it wasn’t me and it wasn’t Chuck we both deserve an answer. But as of right now the NPC shows me the winner I agree they gave chuck the trophy that night but also after a pose off am I supposed to believe the scores were tied? I asked the promoter for copies of the scorecards and have received nothing so no I am not validating any results until then. As far as I am concerned they made the mistake that night Chuck and the board thinks they made it the next day what is clear is they made a mistake not me or Chuck but you guys want to attack me for reporting the issue.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #5385 on: April 18, 2023, 03:18:37 PM »
Possession is 9/10ths of the law.  Big Chuck has the trophy = winner

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #5386 on: April 18, 2023, 03:23:56 PM »
Honestly this shot looks better than I expected leg looks better just need to make sure I hit the pose right come Sunday as standing up vs a slight squat makes a difference but knee always has me standing up need to bend you guys say my pics suck and I lost all my size but it doesn’t look that way in this one

Things looks a lot better in the sunlight

Not bad Brian. 

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #5387 on: April 18, 2023, 03:57:43 PM »
Dinner

What is that apple sauce?

Carbing up already?

A little early no?

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5388 on: April 18, 2023, 03:59:27 PM »
Dinner

starvation rations.... fuckin pussy

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5389 on: April 18, 2023, 03:59:32 PM »
I really don’t care about some contest from 2 years ago my focus is this weekend and making sure I can flex my abs and don’t have gas so yeah unfortunately smart or not I have to eat nothing the last 12-18 hours before the show as such I am planning a little different than most. But I just brought the calories down today I will be significantly leaner by Sunday morning. Also when shitting blood with diarrhea it’s really not difficult to eat less. I will be 5% Sunday morning

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #5390 on: April 18, 2023, 04:01:07 PM »
Honestly this shot looks better than I expected leg looks better just need to make sure I hit the pose right come Sunday as standing up vs a slight squat makes a difference but knee always has me standing up need to bend you guys say my pics suck and I lost all my size but it doesn’t look that way in this one

Things looks a lot better in the sunlight

In this pose are the quads supposed to make a straight line from the kneecaps up? Or should they break the plane and protrude outward?

Rambone

• Getbig V
« Reply #5391 on: April 18, 2023, 04:07:45 PM »

Skeletor

• Getbig V
« Reply #5392 on: April 18, 2023, 04:08:55 PM »
In this pose are the quads supposed to make a straight line from the kneecaps up? Or should they break the plane and protrude outward?

That happens if you have developed quads which bhank does not. Hence why he lost to this fella:

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5393 on: April 18, 2023, 04:10:04 PM »

There is a lot of detail in that quad and the hamstring is separated. It also protrudes in the shadow area. I didn't have any of that going on last time. You guys say I have regressed bullshit. And I am a week out there is still much more detail to come. But that leg absolutely looks better than last time

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5394 on: April 18, 2023, 04:14:54 PM »
Even looking at the pic when I was super shredded before the last show I didn't make you can still see there is more leg mass and chest looks bigger as well I look fuller and the leanness is coming in now. I should look my best yet come Sunday not difficult as only have one other show but again I have improved the legs.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #5395 on: April 18, 2023, 04:16:25 PM »
Even looking at the pic when I was super shredded before the last show I didn't make you can still see there is more leg mass.

Who are you smiling for ?   The Middle Ages men at GB or someone else ?   

Spaulding or coop ? 

Skeletor

• Getbig V
« Reply #5396 on: April 18, 2023, 04:17:50 PM »
Even looking at the pic when I was super shredded before the last show I didn't make you can still see there is more leg mass and chest looks bigger as well I look fuller and the leanness is coming in now. I should look my best yet come Sunday not difficult as only have one other show but again I have improved.

You looked leaner the last time, it looks like you didn't bother to diet this time.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #5397 on: April 18, 2023, 04:18:33 PM »
...I will be 5% Sunday morning

5% ?!   The Piana Connection has been made...So let it be written.  So let it be done...

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5398 on: April 18, 2023, 04:18:43 PM »
You looked leaner the last time, it looks like you didn't bother to diet this time.

That is the day before last time for fuck sake it is a week away I am going to be shredded

38 returns

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig! BRIAN HANKINS IS TOO SCARED TO PHONE ME
« Reply #5399 on: April 18, 2023, 04:19:00 PM »
you are a week out?
B