Author Topic: Next NPC Show Open Invite Challenge to All Getbiggers  (Read 264925 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Next NPC Show Open Invite Challenge to All Getbiggers
« Reply #5825 on: April 20, 2023, 05:42:03 PM »
x2 lol.... ive never laughed so hard online in my life at someone...priceless hahaha
I honestly have to tone down my laughter at times to not have to explain what it is I’m crying about w the hilarity that goes on here.   No shit.  My insides hurt half the time.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #5826 on: April 20, 2023, 05:55:32 PM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5827 on: April 20, 2023, 05:57:17 PM »

Bro.   I’m trying to go to bed and can’t if my innards are cramping from laughing so hard ! 

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #5828 on: April 20, 2023, 05:57:43 PM »
I am  not pulling out but this is the last time I cut any weight I do not feel good my entire body starts to break down when I don't get enough calories and fluids. I have a headache and I know I am dehydrated I was slow at work today. I don't know if the cutting weight process exacerbated the issue or caused it but not doing it again. The next time you guys see me on stage I will do the bodybuilding division and be fat as fuck. I like my fat look better anyway. The problem is once I start it doesn't stop I was in agony yesterday passing blood. It got so bad I actually made a dr apt with the gastro who killed me on the table last time. There is a reason I eat a lot of calories and drink a lot of fluids. You guys think it is funny but I don't fully process nutrients. My body cant cut weight anymore. The damn strict curl contest at 220lbs was more fun I felt great. Despite keeping my food balanced I am dying and feeling like shit now. I was thinking about doing this and then Nationals in July but screw that its on a weekday in PA so would have to miss work I will do the strict curl at 220lbs instead in July and try and qualify for the Arnold.

HA HA HA.....your constitution is weaker than a new born....

I really want to write a letter to the gastro who "killed you on the table" and ask him why he sucks at his job.

You are the biggest pussy I have ever known....you cry and moan worse than anyone who has ever dieted.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #5829 on: April 20, 2023, 05:58:44 PM »
I did not take any t3 Clen or DNP I normally eat 6-8k calories a day I have been telling you guys that for 2 years maybe now when you see how shredded I am after dropping to 3k a day average you will believe me

The amount of bullshit you spew is too damn high!!!!!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5830 on: April 20, 2023, 06:02:35 PM »

I really want to write a letter to the gastro who "killed you on the table" and ask him why he sucks at his job.

You are the biggest pussy I have ever known....you cry and moan worse than anyone who has ever dieted.

What a hard prep       Doritos and runs the Taco Bell border at night.     Not to mention thanksgiving feast in the middle of April.    But organ failure and systemic breakdown happens less than 4000 calories.   

He is just different than us. 

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #5831 on: April 20, 2023, 06:02:45 PM »

Hanky is willing to utilize Florida pharmacies for some parts of his medical care... For other parts of his medical care he refuses to switch MDs if it requires an hour drive. Even when they kill him on the table. Must be quite the loyal patient...

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5832 on: April 20, 2023, 06:17:40 PM »
I did not take any t3 Clen or DNP I normally eat 6-8k calories a day I have been telling you guys that for 2 years maybe now when you see how shredded I am after dropping to 3k a day average you will believe me

called shit genetics for gaining muscle hankins....hardgainer lmao

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #5833 on: April 20, 2023, 06:18:50 PM »
It’s 9pm this is my nighttime Belly

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #5834 on: April 20, 2023, 06:19:52 PM »
I am  not pulling out but this is the last time I cut any weight I do not feel good my entire body starts to break down when I don't get enough calories and fluids. I have a headache and I know I am dehydrated I was slow at work today. I don't know if the cutting weight process exacerbated the issue or caused it but not doing it again. The next time you guys see me on stage I will do the bodybuilding division and be fat as fuck. I like my fat look better anyway. The problem is once I start it doesn't stop I was in agony yesterday passing blood. It got so bad I actually made a dr apt with the gastro who killed me on the table last time. There is a reason I eat a lot of calories and drink a lot of fluids. You guys think it is funny but I don't fully process nutrients. My body cant cut weight anymore. The damn strict curl contest at 220lbs was more fun I felt great. Despite keeping my food balanced I am dying and feeling like shit now. I was thinking about doing this and then Nationals in July but screw that its on a weekday in PA so would have to miss work I will do the strict curl at 220lbs instead in July and try and qualify for the Arnold.

Congrats on the new book...

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5835 on: April 20, 2023, 06:24:05 PM »

looks like ur lats already went to bed bruh

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #5836 on: April 20, 2023, 06:27:12 PM »

“My nighttime belly”

What grown man talks like this? Bizarre.

Did you get narrowerer? Zero lats here. They’re barely wider than your blocky obliques. Thank god this is strictly a forearm contest this weekend.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #5837 on: April 20, 2023, 06:38:20 PM »
Unlike most here I will offer sensible advices...Brian should shave the 'beard' and what is left of his head hair so that he looks bigger on stage.

mops

• Getbig IV
  • Never make snow angels in a dog park
« Reply #5838 on: April 20, 2023, 06:42:29 PM »
Brian should shave the 'beard'

he cant, he is marrying it soon

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #5839 on: April 20, 2023, 06:53:04 PM »
Unlike most here I will offer sensible advices...Brian should shave the 'beard' and what is left of his head hair so that he looks bigger on stage.

If he was really smart, he should've gotten in early and fixed the judging, right Vince ;).

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #5840 on: April 20, 2023, 06:53:23 PM »

I'll take it a step further. He should shave the beard and shave his head with a razor. He will look way more symmetrical and will land more eyes on him.

Definitely needs to shave the beard and if he doesn't shave the head clean, he should certainly get an edgy haircut, something like a fade and make it look like an inner city Puerto Rican or black guy. He needs to spice it up a bit to get the judges' attention.

I'm thinking something like this for the WOW factor:

Some might think I am messing around here, but I know many of these NPC judges fairly well and they like something different.

"1"

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5841 on: April 20, 2023, 06:54:37 PM »
It’s not a beard I just haven’t shaved in a couple days and absolutely I plan to shave prior

delon

• Getbig III
« Reply #5842 on: April 20, 2023, 06:56:19 PM »
You still look to have some facial bloat you didn't have last time when you were 198lbs, so still some tinkering to be done,on stage weight will be interesting

Nb maybe lower your arms a bit on the fdb (upper arms more parallel to ground) to bring out the lats more hopefully

wazhazbin

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5843 on: April 20, 2023, 07:07:14 PM »

getting there brian,,  are you still colicky?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5844 on: April 20, 2023, 07:27:45 PM »
getting there brian,,  are you still colicky?

I got more medicine, and it is a little better. A lady on the crohns site said fasting really helps her so I am considering fasting Saturday the real question then becomes do I reload but one step at a time. I have decided I am going to enter the over 40 bodybuilding as well as the classic. I found 2 guys that are in it and I am sure there will be more. Focus is classic as the bodybuilder guys are not as cut up but bigger so can try that next time. But I need to do both to really figure out where I fit best going forward.

I mean should I get super lean or load up on carbs right after 3pm weigh ins so I weill be empty Sunday morning I got my backsateg pump ropes from Rogue in today but cant really tell whihc one has mor resitance and while great for curlsd haven't figured out a way to bench yet. Cords are too long and not sure if they double up to shorten. But today was a light calorie day it should be interesting tomorrow morning.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #5845 on: April 20, 2023, 07:32:14 PM »

Lartinos

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5846 on: April 20, 2023, 07:35:34 PM »
I got more medicine, and it is a little better. A lady on the crohns site said fasting really helps her so I am considering fasting Saturday the real question then becomes do I reload but one step at a time. I have decided I am going to enter the over 40 bodybuilding as well as the classic. I found 2 guys that are in it and I am sure there will be more. Focus is classic as the bodybuilder guys are not as cut up but bigger so can try that next time. But I need to do both to really figure out where I fit best going forward.

I mean should I get super lean or load up on carbs right after 3pm weigh ins so I weill be empty Sunday morning I got my backsateg pump ropes from Rogue in today but cant really tell whihc one has mor resitance and while great for curlsd haven't figured out a way to bench yet. Cords are too long and not sure if they double up to shorten. But today was a light calorie day it should be interesting tomorrow morning.

What about your water intake? Are you cutting it out?

If your head looks like that as you get close consider a diuretic.

Knowing your diet I’m thinking the fasting could be a bit rough emotionally for you.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5847 on: April 20, 2023, 07:38:55 PM »
What about your water intake? Are you cutting it out?

If your head looks like that as you get close consider a diuretic.

Knowing your diet I’m thinking the fasting could be a bit rough emotionally for you.

I have a diuretic, but I do not plan to use it plan is to simply drop all water Saturday.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #5848 on: April 20, 2023, 07:40:56 PM »

I have a diuretic, but I do not plan to use it plan is to simply drop all water Saturday.

You'll use it, this is more progressive truth telling.  You planned on squatting 405.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #5849 on: April 20, 2023, 07:42:43 PM »

I thought you were not going to use one? now all of a sudden you have one handy?

aren't you worried about organ failure?