Author Topic: Next NPC Show Open Invite Challenge to All Getbiggers  (Read 264566 times)

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
Re: Next NPC Show Open Invite Challenge to All Getbiggers
« Reply #5875 on: April 21, 2023, 03:59:48 AM »
This was the most unusual part of the prep to me.

Why did he suddenly start eating Thanksgiving food ???

Are there Holiday meal muscle confusion principles that we don’t know about  ??? Might eat a Christmas ham before bed and will update everyone in the morning if I’m still alive

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #5876 on: April 21, 2023, 04:05:07 AM »

see what a lying little whore you are?.... all of a sudden you just happen to have one?.... grow a dick and stop ur lies.. your father did a horrible job raising your bitch ass.... nothing worse in this world than a fuckin liar brian!!!!!!

When did I ever say I didn’t have one I said I didn’t plan to use one and I don’t I also said I reserve the right to make adjustments at the end if necessary again didn’t lie about anything jackass

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #5877 on: April 21, 2023, 04:07:22 AM »

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #5878 on: April 21, 2023, 04:10:28 AM »
When did I ever say I didn’t have one I said I didn’t plan to use one and I don’t I also said I reserve the right to make adjustments at the end if necessary again didn’t lie about anything jackass

Brian, I think you should take the dieurtic

Really get last bit of water off

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5879 on: April 21, 2023, 04:11:08 AM »
Needs to use a diuretic to do well at the local bb show. 45yrs old with a laundry list of health issues. Sounds like a good idea. You could have just dieted. How about that?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5880 on: April 21, 2023, 04:14:32 AM »
Better than Zane

At 45 years old absolutely

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #5881 on: April 21, 2023, 04:15:14 AM »
He’s clearly already been using shit this whole while.  You don’t drop 30 pounds in a month starting from a baseline that was already fairly lean and dry, eating ~3600 kcals of sodium-bombs per day, without pharmaceutical assistance.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5882 on: April 21, 2023, 04:16:01 AM »
The diuretic was probably delivered to his address on accident.

I have had them for years I was prescribed when I had Edema but again not planning to use one.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #5883 on: April 21, 2023, 04:17:28 AM »

Are you man or mouse ? don't take just the 1 take 10 & be
extra bone dry - that's if you want to stand a chance of Winning
After all you're hard training & dieting why Pussy out Now on diuretics.  ::)

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #5884 on: April 21, 2023, 04:35:38 AM »
Better than Zane

At 45 years old absolutely

Frank Zane is currently 80 years old you worthless, barely ambulatory (mentally and physically) pile of shit.  So your physique, such as it is, should be better.  As far as intelligence, you are no match for Zane.  Success?  Zane.  Marriage?  Zane. 

You are something of the "Missing Link".  You're proof that man first walked upright on two legs to free his hands for masturbating on the run.   Fucking maroon.  I look forward to the obit of your ego.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5885 on: April 21, 2023, 04:37:15 AM »

Frank Zane is currently 80 years old you worthless, barely ambulatory (mentally and physically) pile of shit.  So your physique, such as it is, should be better.  As far as intelligence, you are no match for Zane.  Success?  Zane.  Marriage?  Zane. 

You are something of the "Missing Link".  You're proof that man first walked upright on two legs to free his hands for masturbating on the run.   Fucking maroon.  I look forward to the obit of your ego.

He looked like shit at 45 years old scrawny 170lbs with legs half the size of mine

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5886 on: April 21, 2023, 04:37:58 AM »
Are you man or mouse ? don't take just the 1 take 10 & be
extra bone dry - that's if you want to stand a chance of Winning
After all you're hard training & dieting why Pussy out Now on diuretics.  ::)

I just don’t see the need I am better off being a little fuller with a pump vascularity and energy

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #5887 on: April 21, 2023, 04:50:34 AM »
I have had them for years I was prescribed when I had Edema but again not planning to use one.

I'm guessing you were prescribed Lasik then?

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #5888 on: April 21, 2023, 04:51:45 AM »
Just to confirm, you have had crohns dieases your entire life but decided to start googling cures online all of a sudden?

Horseshit Healy is back to being Wives tales Wood.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #5889 on: April 21, 2023, 04:58:01 AM »
He looked like shit at 45 years old scrawny 170lbs with legs half the size of mine

Your recent photos put on display here suggest you are quite tiny.  Effeminately so.  How do you explain the quick loss overnight of your muscles of might?  You got off the juice for a couple of weeks?   You really are tiny with toothpick legs and no lats.  Your arms are like bendy-straws.  How did this happen?

Whatever you do, don't stand on stage with ILS like all idiots do now in the "front relaxed pose".  You will look ridiculous.   Tiny and ridiculous.  Ridiculously tiny.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #5890 on: April 21, 2023, 05:24:27 AM »

see what a lying little whore you are?.... all of a sudden you just happen to have one?....

Maybe he innocently picked a dandelion and kept it?
Y

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #5891 on: April 21, 2023, 05:27:58 AM »
Just to confirm, you have had crohns dieases your entire life but decided to start googling cures online all of a sudden?

Horseshit Healy is back to being Wives tales Wood.

He didn't even know stress can trigger Crohns. It was like 4 or 5 weeks back that he was getting really stressed out by getbig (forgot the reason) and his Crohns flared up. This was also roughly the time he started manic posting.

He wants to quit getbig as he knows it's fucking with him up mentally and physically, but he's in too deep and doesn't have the willpower. That's why he's issuing those ultimatums to himself. I'll leave getbig if blah blah blah.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5892 on: April 21, 2023, 05:30:35 AM »
impossible

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #5893 on: April 21, 2023, 05:34:07 AM »
He’s clearly already been using shit this whole while.  You don’t drop 30 pounds in a month starting from a baseline that was already fairly lean and dry, eating ~3600 kcals of sodium-bombs per day, without pharmaceutical assistance.

It's always lies, lies, lies with him, then it later comes out and he tries to ridiculously defend it gaslighting with stuff like melatonin is the same as TRT, Home Depot is across the street, I lost count, I lost by one point, I contacted the promoter, nat taking GH, etc.  Heck his TRT claim is in itself a lie. 

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #5894 on: April 21, 2023, 05:35:42 AM »

You think a 2 year old or older diuretic pill will still work?  Maybe?  Is it safe?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5895 on: April 21, 2023, 05:37:27 AM »
Maybe he innocently picked a dandelion and kept it?
;D

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5896 on: April 21, 2023, 05:38:24 AM »
It's always lies, lies, lies with him, then it later comes out and he tries to ridiculously defend it gaslighting with stuff like melatonin is the same as TRT, Home Depot is across the street, I lost count, I lost by one point, I contacted the promoter, nat taking GH, etc.  Heck his TRT claim is in itself a lie.

the "real" thing hankins has is that bald spot.....everything else is a bullshit lie...dudes a liar.. period

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5897 on: April 21, 2023, 05:38:44 AM »
You think a 2 year old or older diuretic pill will still work?  Maybe?  Is it safe?

The laughter is already starting.   Its almost getting sad now just how abused Brian is day after day.  He has been beaten into a bloody stool pulp yet still delivering comedy and entertainment for the rest of us. 

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #5898 on: April 21, 2023, 05:38:55 AM »

You are now scrawny too after this disastrous diet and certain to get even worse, you never had legs, much less now.  If Zane died, his 6 month dead corpse would still look better.

What time are you leaving for Charlotte today?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5899 on: April 21, 2023, 05:46:34 AM »
You are now scrawny too after this disastrous diet and certain to get even worse, you never had legs, much less now.  If Zane died, his 6 month dead corpse would still look better.

What time are you leaving for Charlotte today?

Hey Brian - got the hotel room set?   Food prep done?   How has the posing practice gone?   Music picked out yet?   Routine?  Trunks all set - nohomo. 

Contingency for shitting yourself in the car?   Fumigation plan for poor Em sitting with you in the car?  Weigh in today -  tomorrow?

Who is taking care of the brats this weekend? 

How is the cold going? 

Can't wait to see the pics.   ;)