Author Topic: Next NPC Show Open Invite Challenge to All Getbiggers  (Read 265674 times)

keanu

• Getbig IV
Re: Next NPC Show Open Invite Challenge to All Getbiggers
« Reply #6425 on: April 23, 2023, 05:57:15 AM »

He's claimed 2 people in his class are IFBB pro looking, so we'll see if that is another gaslighting lie.

He's in the old folks division of a small show. No one is going to look good. I wouldn't be surprised if he takes it.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #6426 on: April 23, 2023, 06:00:36 AM »
It’s Time !       :D

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Royalty is a schmoe-cel.
« Reply #6427 on: April 23, 2023, 06:03:28 AM »
The look of a winner....

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6428 on: April 23, 2023, 06:03:47 AM »
I was thinking about what would be the worst case outcome here for Hanky.  Sure, last place would be hilarious and well deserved, but I don't think that's going to happen. 

Unless scrubs show up neither will first place or first in his class. 

He's claimed 2 people in his class are IFBB pro looking, so we'll see if that is another gaslighting lie.

I think his realistic worst case is 4th in a class with 5 or more.
Yes I'm quite curious what they actually look like since he never gives anyone credit for how good they look. He's better than Frank Zane, Wes, Krank. Hazbin barely edges him out but Brian has better arms. So he's saying these guys actually look good?

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #6429 on: April 23, 2023, 06:06:04 AM »
Xmas day

I’m impressed he’s going through with it (assuming no last-minute overnight meltdown).

I give him credit for that, but also don't give him credit because it shows how unbeleivably delusional he is.  If one thing has been established by the phony 4 weeks for contest prep farce it is that.  He is delusional and a massive liar.

He has planned this since January when he rented his hotel.  He just needs to place anything, even last place because he says that qualifies you for the Over 40 Classic Nationals.  So he's willing to go thru with anything in order to say that.

I've lost what little respect I've had for Em also.  She chose this lying and gaslighting.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #6430 on: April 23, 2023, 06:11:27 AM »
He's in the old folks division of a small show. No one is going to look good. I wouldn't be surprised if he takes it.

It’s the biggest show in the Carolina’s it’s a 2 day show with IFBB and NPC divisions also check out the stage looks nice this place is big if I backed up you could see the Charlotte coliseum is really a nice venue

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #6431 on: April 23, 2023, 06:11:55 AM »
I've lost what little respect I've had for Em also.  She chose this lying and gaslighting.

You're very vested in this, huh?
Y

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6432 on: April 23, 2023, 06:13:05 AM »
I am not on steroids just prescribed testosterone steroids are derivatives of test and I am not taking them or any other weird stuff my health matters at this point and classic is 205lbs I do t need a bunch of crap to be in shape at 205lbs
you have been battering drugs for 20 years, all of a sudden your health matters.
You sound like someone saying they are stopping smoking after a lung cancer diagnosis

keanu

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6433 on: April 23, 2023, 06:13:51 AM »
It’s the biggest show in the Carolina’s it’s a 2 day show with IFBB and NPC divisions also check out the stage looks nice this place is big if I backed up you could see the Charlotte coliseum is really a nice venue
  The venue is great but the competitors in your class going back years are flawed as hell. I still think you have a shot at winning. Good luck.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6434 on: April 23, 2023, 06:14:23 AM »

optimistic number of seats of peace...

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #6435 on: April 23, 2023, 06:15:42 AM »

Hankins, show Em how to video some of this for us.

Good luck.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #6436 on: April 23, 2023, 06:23:20 AM »
Brian, you must be in a delusional state from all the  diuretics  you have taken. You do not have legs. You have put one leg in front of the other to try to create an illusion that your legs are not polio ridden.

He's proven his photoshopping and photo manipulation skills in this thread for sure.  100% puts to rest that he does not just post pics/viedos, he's constantly posting manipulated "deep fried" photos.  Heck I'm to the point now with "Semantic Brian" that  I'm starting to think when he says "I've never shopped a pic in my life" that he says that because he sends them to Patrick.

Or he's sending them to Em and she sends back a shopped version, and she's in on the whole con. 

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #6437 on: April 23, 2023, 06:27:14 AM »

I will forever remember the Night of Desperation, Flatbread, and Granola, in Charlotte.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6438 on: April 23, 2023, 06:28:54 AM »
There is a huge line waiting to come in it’s a big venue

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #6439 on: April 23, 2023, 06:29:35 AM »
He's proven his photoshopping and photo manipulation skills in this thread for sure.  100% puts to rest that he does not just post pics/viedos, he's constantly posting manipulated "deep fried" photos.  Heck I'm to the point now with "Semantic Brian" that  I'm starting to think when he says "I've never shopped a pic in my life" that he says that because he sends them to Patrick.

Or he's sending them to Em and she sends back a shopped version, and she's in on the whole con.

Lol brian is the semantics king. He will say he has absolutely never photo shopped a picture. Which in his case is true. Because he sends them to Emily or Patrick, who they then do the photo shopping..

Loop hole Brian  just like he’s not on any anabolic‘s just testosterone derivatives, which comprise of EQ tbol and others

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6440 on: April 23, 2023, 06:30:04 AM »

I have never photoshopped a pic in my life you hateful homo but that’s ok. Getting independent pics in an hour while you sit in The stands spewing lies

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #6441 on: April 23, 2023, 06:31:01 AM »
  The 6000 - 8000 cals of garbage while doing very limited physical activity (gorging tons of processed food and sugar) has absolutely ruined his health. Who the hell shits a cup of blood a day?

I actually think the shitting blood excuse was a lie from Brian. I think he used that as a failsafe just in case he pulled out of the show.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #6442 on: April 23, 2023, 06:31:41 AM »
I have never photoshopped a pic in my life you hateful homo but that’s ok. Getting independent pics in an hour while you sit in The stands spewing lies

You are such a tiny tit.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #6443 on: April 23, 2023, 06:35:29 AM »

Notice how he doesn't say how many are in his division or class.  Instead he posts pics to maintain the illusion and ignore anything he doesn't want to answer. 

How many in the Over 40 Classic?  One class or two?

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #6444 on: April 23, 2023, 06:40:58 AM »
Probably his fiancee did not want to marry another juicehead like her first husband, so member or Mensa bhank over here came up with this testosterone-not-a-steroid theory.

After all of this, I'm convinced she's dumb as a brick

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #6445 on: April 23, 2023, 06:43:48 AM »
After all of this, I'm convinced she's dumb as a brick

She’s probably gone into the evidence locker at the drug court a few times herself.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #6446 on: April 23, 2023, 06:46:16 AM »
You're very vested in this, huh?

I'm having fun following this and I really like to explore the idea of whether a person beleives it or is lying, but yeah, vested, probably more than is healthy.  Glad it's ending because I'm not proud of the part of me all these lies and gaslighting brings out.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6447 on: April 23, 2023, 06:50:14 AM »
Notice how he doesn't say how many are in his division or class.  Instead he posts pics to maintain the illusion and ignore anything he doesn't want to answer. 

How many in the Over 40 Classic?  One class or two?
he wont say, he doesnt want to admit hes bringing up the rear, same way he wount admit to taking it up the rear

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #6448 on: April 23, 2023, 06:53:46 AM »

sit in the stands?  You can post how many are in your class, but instead want to wait for "independent pics" with no back, legs, side relaxed, etc pics because you've discarded them the same as your video of the Clegg fight.  If you buy pump up bands, you buy all the pictures and video, but curiously we've never seen anything to back up any of your claims.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #6449 on: April 23, 2023, 06:55:55 AM »
There is a huge line waiting to come in it’s a big venue

I can imagine.

The reclusive  natural bodybuilding legend  Brian “the Brain” Hankins has decided to compete today! Most of these people have a better shot of catching Bigfoot on trail cams compared to seeing you on stage!

I can literally anticipate the excitement!