Author Topic: Next NPC Show Open Invite Challenge to All Getbiggers  (Read 263946 times)

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
Re: Next NPC Show Open Invite Challenge to All Getbiggers
« Reply #6850 on: April 23, 2023, 08:02:38 PM »
I didn’t make a 1000 bet as I do not believe anyone is going to pay me anything. I will absolutely place top 3. If I don’t place top 3 I will leave getbig forever you guys want me gone show up and beat me

There she is

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #6851 on: April 23, 2023, 08:18:18 PM »
Pics of bhanks on stage in his man panties or we call bullshit.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #6852 on: April 23, 2023, 08:25:05 PM »
I’m so glad that we didn’t hire the Craigslist hecklers to show up, and piss on Bhank’s parade. That would have been a waste of $25.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #6853 on: April 23, 2023, 08:26:15 PM »
Pics of bhanks on stage in his man panties or we call bullshit.

Maybe there will be some pics online in the next few days at the NPC site, but probably only top 5?  Until I see a picture of him on stage, I am not going to accept that he entered.

Indeed as it stands now, there seems to be no picture of anyone in the Over 40 Classic division at all.

keanu

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6854 on: April 23, 2023, 08:26:16 PM »
I couldn't place Hanky's face but it hit me like a frying pan, Macaulay Culkin Hankins!

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #6855 on: April 23, 2023, 08:38:25 PM »
Maybe he discovered that everyone else took non-bioidentical stayroids and as this was against the "Creed of The Manholorian" he quietly removed himself from "the song".

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6856 on: April 23, 2023, 08:41:13 PM »
Let me reiterate,  this asshole didn't diet one day! God damn this really makes my day hahaha! He thinks he's such a hot shit he didn't need to diet or do any cardio. None. Running his mouth for 50+ posts every damn day. All day. Now? Nothing, disappeared. Sometimes life really smiles on you

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #6857 on: April 23, 2023, 08:42:43 PM »
I couldn't place Hanky's facebut it hit me like a frying pan, Macaulay Culkin Hankins!

The “Wet Bandits” finally caught him this morning

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #6858 on: April 23, 2023, 08:47:26 PM »
We don't know exactly what happened or how it plays out, but so far this looks like the most brutal owning in my limited historical knowledge of GetBig history.  Does anything else even come close?

Lartinos

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6859 on: April 23, 2023, 08:49:57 PM »
He probably already held that title for something else he did.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #6860 on: April 23, 2023, 08:52:31 PM »
Vince post any pic to shut him up proving you were there. You delivered Banky just didn’t!
A

keanu

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6861 on: April 23, 2023, 08:54:00 PM »
https://contests.npcnewsonline.com/contests/2023/ifbb_charlotte_pro

Don’t see hanky anywhere.

Hanky never got up on stage it seems. The Clegg fight never happened. He didn't do the contest before this. Noticing a pattern here.

mops

• Getbig IV
  • Never make snow angels in a dog park
« Reply #6862 on: April 23, 2023, 08:54:55 PM »
There she is

here's the screen, in case he denies it anyway ( which would be so unlike him )

also this

I got more medicine, and it is a little better. A lady on the crohns site said fasting really helps her so I am considering fasting Saturday the real question then becomes do I reload but one step at a time. I have decided I am going to enter the over 40 bodybuilding as well as the classic. I found 2 guys that are in it and I am sure there will be more. Focus is classic as the bodybuilder guys are not as cut up but bigger so can try that next time. But I need to do both to really figure out where I fit best going forward.

I mean should I get super lean or load up on carbs right after 3pm weigh ins so I weill be empty Sunday morning I got my backsateg pump ropes from Rogue in today but cant really tell whihc one has mor resitance and while great for curlsd haven't figured out a way to bench yet. Cords are too long and not sure if they double up to shorten. But today was a light calorie day it should be interesting tomorrow morning.

I wont hold my breath, though

He'll come up with some bullshit excuse about his health deteriotating so suddenly that he had no other choice but to pull out and call the paramedics
( despite the warning signs he cleverly disseminated throughout this entire thread - true or false )

He'll struttle around like a hero wounded in battle, spinning his self-awarded Purple Heart and call everyone a fa99ot for never maxing out on EZ curls - which look more like "strictly hammer curl" using weird ass "ES bars"

End of story

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Royalty is a schmoe-cel.
« Reply #6863 on: April 23, 2023, 09:01:06 PM »
Did contest officials check with bhank in his room?

You don't think.... Brian and longevity?

Instead of Tony Huge or ascorned tranny maybe Bri was done in by a crohns flare up?

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #6864 on: April 23, 2023, 09:08:52 PM »
Word is Hanky showed up, had the best left bicep there and then he heard rumblings they weren't gonna let an out of towner win.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #6865 on: April 23, 2023, 09:10:44 PM »

Better to be absent and be thought a fool than to appear and to remove all doubt.

Btw, Goodrum pulled the same stunt years ago. He promised to post a recent photo of his condition. We waited and waited but no photo was ever posted.
His excuse was that he tripped going up the stairs at a prepaid legal convention!

Shut the fuck up you old turtle.   I
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #6866 on: April 23, 2023, 09:12:56 PM »
I told Brian he was a quitter and I was right! ;D

Fuck that little bitch !

Yea, that's why I was quiet about it.  I was trying to pull a Kaiser Soze on him.   If I had went on about it, I was afraid that he might not show up.   The plan was to go to the show Saturday then a drag show and spent the night at a hotel.   Instead I just got there in the evening and waited for him then go up and say Avesher sent me.....oh well
A

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #6867 on: April 23, 2023, 09:16:38 PM »

Yea, that's why I was quiet about it.  I was trying to pull a Kaiser Soze on him.   If I had went on about it, I was afraid that he might not show up.   The plan was to go to the show Saturday then a drag show and spent the night at a hotel.   Instead I just got there in the evening and waited for him then go up and say Avesher sent me.....oh well

Oh wait a second, maybe all this time we thought Brian was entering a bodybuilding show.

But in reality Brian was at the drag show!

keanu

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6868 on: April 23, 2023, 09:18:02 PM »

Only Brian would call out everyone to show up and compete against him only to run away from  the stage. He won't recover. RIP, Hanky.

mops

• Getbig IV
  • Never make snow angels in a dog park
« Reply #6869 on: April 23, 2023, 09:23:00 PM »
maybe he finally realised he was literally full of shit ?

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
« Reply #6870 on: April 23, 2023, 09:27:30 PM »
         ;D.                                               ;D

https://npcnewsonline.com/2023-ifbb-charlotte-pro-npc-charlotte-cup-friday-check-in-photos/828939/

;D.                                               ;D

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #6871 on: April 23, 2023, 09:28:30 PM »
  Only Brian would call out everyone to show up and compete against him only to run away from  the stage. He won't recover. RIP, Hanky.

1000 percent.

All that rag dolling bullshit and if he sees Vince it’s on site etc

He ran away like the hair on his head

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #6872 on: April 23, 2023, 09:35:17 PM »

Shut the fuck up you old turtle.   

LOL. Goodrum can bullshit all day and night long. Always has excuses. He was 'spotted' as if he is well known in the industry, and we know the rest. How come Goodrum didn't go up to the officials to find out what happened to Mr Wannabe? No photo of the lineup...nothing. Typical of a buffoon and bser!

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #6873 on: April 23, 2023, 09:37:43 PM »
8 people in Hankys class and no sign of him.
He actually drove all the way there so I'm surprised he bailed tbh

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #6874 on: April 23, 2023, 09:42:10 PM »
LOL. Goodrum can bullshit all day and night long. Always has excuses. He was 'spotted' as if he is well known in the industry, and we know the rest. How come Goodrum didn't go up to the officials to find out what happened to Mr Wannabe? No photo of the lineup...nothing. Typical of a buffoon and bser!

I dont answer to you dusty ass son of a bitch.  How CAN I NOT SHOW???   After all of the stuff he said for like 2 years you bet im going to go.  If you were 4 hours away, i would drive that far to beat your ass and show was only 90 miles away
A