Author Topic: Next NPC Show Open Invite Challenge to All Getbiggers  (Read 264876 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Next NPC Show Open Invite Challenge to All Getbiggers
« Reply #6975 on: April 24, 2023, 07:19:27 AM »
This is Clegg fiasco all over again only far worse.   

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #6976 on: April 24, 2023, 07:21:09 AM »
From what I am seeing the show ran long...or totally off schedule.  You guys know what this means right?

It was history repeating itself.  Johnny had the event staff go and look for Bhanks.  With no answer at his hotel room door they were forced to call management for a wellness check.  Upon entering they found Bhankers INCAPACITATED on the floor...bottles of cranapple juice and a half eaten flat bread pizza near his head.  The words "I (heart) coop / SCN / spauld....." scrawled in cornbread gravy on the floor next to him...

The maid immediately recognized Bhanks' double organ failure and proceeded to try and administer a dose of a bio-identical pill her sister gave this man in KittyHawk.  Unfortunately it didn't help.   Bhanks was rushed again to the hospital and the gastroenterologist who killed him before was flown in by private jet.  The doctor was able to use the hospital generator and jumper cables attached to Bhanks' titanium bolts....Bhanks was revived at 2:38pm Sunday.  He is receiving IV gatorade for the next 48 hrs.

It wasn't until this morning at 7:45am that Em came out of the bedroom and said "Brian...we're done, you can come to bed now.  My ex is in the shower. He will be leaving soon"
Identical twin North Carolinian maids dispensing bio-identical adderall. Excellent. Please call Matlock or Murder she wrote and tell them we got a spec script.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #6977 on: April 24, 2023, 07:25:13 AM »
This is Clegg fiasco all over again only far worse.   

Much worse. For Clegg there wasn’t at least a month of mouth running ahead of time (as far as I know, there may be an MMA board account we don’t know about). Also here there will be better proof over the next few days whereas Clegg he can still lie and maintain his BS because he won’t release the video.

In the back of my mind I’m wondering if it is possible that this is all a catfish by Patrick who has assumed Bhanky’s identity long ago.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #6978 on: April 24, 2023, 07:40:16 AM »
Has he been online today?  Day off from accounts payable?  Maybe that’ll be the excuse. He realized he forgot to put in for Monday leave and had to get home and couldn’t make night show where he was probably not going to win but “in the top 3”

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #6979 on: April 24, 2023, 07:49:09 AM »

So the host hotel was :

Hilton Garden Inn Charlotte Uptown Charlotte

Use Group Code CPC

Host Hotel Room Pics:

Conveniently enough Brian‘s room had hardwood flooring. Totally normal for one room to have hardwood and all other 344 rooms have carpeting. Prob ran out of carpet.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #6980 on: April 24, 2023, 07:51:50 AM »

Also, this doesn't look like a hotel especially with sink in the middle of the room.

Web what are you thinking, that Hankins created into some type of medical facility, or probably more likely a mental asylum ?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6981 on: April 24, 2023, 07:54:04 AM »
Maybe he died for all we know at this point. 

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #6982 on: April 24, 2023, 07:57:31 AM »
Web what are you thinking, that Hankins created into some type of medical facility, or probably more likely a mental asylum ?

There are more holes in this story then Brian's physique and that says a lot.

We now know he did not stay at the host hotel...odd as the guests are given a discount/promo code to save a few bucks. We all know Brian's financial situation is dire.

Maybe he is still trying to get on the jumbotron?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6983 on: April 24, 2023, 08:02:22 AM »
I called it a month ago - no way he was showing up.   Especially looking like and eating crap 24/7.  Goodrum in the audience to mock him mercilessly. 

Bhanks is finished here. 

He can stick his strict curl up is cooper for all anyone cares. 

Coward and TWINK! 

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #6984 on: April 24, 2023, 08:03:54 AM »

So the host hotel was :

Hilton Garden Inn Charlotte Uptown Charlotte

Use Group Code CPC

Host Hotel Room Pics:

I love seeing the Getbig detectives working overtime and relieving Hulkotron of his daily duties. He must be asleep at the keyboard. Literally. Stayed up all night investigating this debacle that is slowly becoming the who shot JFK of Getbig. We may never get the real answer to all of this. Right when you think you found the missing evidence, you step in a big puddle of bloody diarrhea. Something really stinks in Charlotte!

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #6985 on: April 24, 2023, 08:08:29 AM »
I’m so glad that we didn’t hire the Craigslist hecklers to show up, and piss on Bhank’s parade. That would have been a waste of $25.

Finals were 60 bucks
A

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #6986 on: April 24, 2023, 08:08:43 AM »
Vince, are you still there? Can you check the local hospitals? Start with the ER, but don’t forget to check the battered women ward

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #6987 on: April 24, 2023, 08:14:11 AM »
CAN'T wait list of what happened here...unless it was catastrophic and he seriously fell ill which i would feel bad for him if he was hospitalized ,if it wasn't just skipped out screw him on this board forever..

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6988 on: April 24, 2023, 08:20:23 AM »
I called it a month ago - no way he was showing up.   Especially looking like and eating crap 24/7.  Goodrum in the audience to mock him mercilessly. 

Bhanks is finished here. 

He can stick his strict curl up is cooper for all anyone cares. 

Coward and TWINK!
Why all this massive build up just for nothing though?  This contest thread, the endless shit talking. I mean he was on here for weeks straight every day posting for 15hrs at a clip responding to every "hater." Just for the attention? Guaranteed when he comes back it's going to be an elaborate story of major health issues. Right before the show he was shitting a gallon of blood, puking. He's a warrior he tried to still do the show but they wouldn't let him compete. He still showed up and proved the haters wrong blah, blah, blah. Brian wins again. Guaranteed! Then he will lunch into he's putting size on he's already 220lbs again. This is a seriously damaged individual.  Mental illness like this board has never seen and we've had some fucking wackadoos on here

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #6989 on: April 24, 2023, 08:22:22 AM »
Vince, are you still there? Can you check the local hospitals? Start with the ER, but don’t forget to check the battered women ward

I got work to do but Bhanks will reappear
A

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6990 on: April 24, 2023, 08:22:58 AM »
CAN'T wait list of what happened here...unless it was catastrophic and he seriously fell ill which i would feel bad for him if he was hospitalized ,if it wasn't just skipped out screw him on this board forever..
You already know it's going to be some health bs! How does someone just happen to have these major issues whenever they happen to plan a show or some kind of competition? He's a compulsive liar. He's going to come back with more lies!

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #6991 on: April 24, 2023, 08:23:26 AM »

We now know he did not stay at the host hotel...odd as the guests are given a discount/promo code to save a few bucks. We all know Brian's financial situation is dire.

He said in January he booked the host hotel and did it then so early because they fill up quick. Maybe there’s other type room?

Also he did post a pic out the window supposedly from his room looking at the Convention Center at night (Friday?). Now there are other hotels there, looks like a big Embassy Suites right next door too that would overlook.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #6992 on: April 24, 2023, 08:23:43 AM »
WELL BOTTOMLINE....he prepped for as show alledgedly in 4 weeks and talked down to many posters here with better builds...

SC...BEAT HIM

RAMBONE ..BEAT HIM.

WES OLDER PICTURES SMOKED HIM

JOSWIFT NOW AND OLDER PICS SCHOOLED HIM,,,

HE SHITALKED FOR NO REASON AND DIDNT BACK IT UP ..

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #6993 on: April 24, 2023, 08:24:40 AM »

This whole hoax is illogical.

Obviously Brian wants to know as a bodybuilder. And it appears he will go to all ends of the earth to prove he is a bodybuilder, outside of actually competing in a show.

He’s destroyed what little credibility he had here.  I don’t think any of us would have assumed his compulsive lying would have crossed over into the one area he so desperately craves recognition for….. but he wanted to be a MMA fighter so bad he was willing to allow his pumpkin size head to be used as a  piñata for Clegg’s roundhouse kicks, suffering so much brain damage that he thinks he won that fight.

After considering all the facts I guess this no show to the contest should not a surprise.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #6994 on: April 24, 2023, 08:24:55 AM »
If I were him I’d wait a couple of days for people here to float possible explanations/excuses then pick the best one and run with it.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6996 on: April 24, 2023, 08:29:39 AM »
If I were him I’d wait a couple of days for people here to float possible explanations/excuses then pick the best one and run with it.

Between 6 am when he posted vs prejudging at 9 am what possibly could have happened other than him getting scared and running w tail between his legs? 

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #6997 on: April 24, 2023, 08:33:08 AM »
He logged and then logged back out just over an hour ago. No posts  :D

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #6998 on: April 24, 2023, 08:34:42 AM »
He logged and then logged back out just over an hour ago. No posts  :D
BUILDING THE DRAMA....

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #6999 on: April 24, 2023, 08:37:46 AM »
You already know it's going to be some health bs! How does someone just happen to have these major issues whenever they happen to plan a show or some kind of competition? He's a compulsive liar. He's going to come back with more lies!

And when he claims this will there be any proof like a hospital document or will it just be his word?