Author Topic: Next NPC Show Open Invite Challenge to All Getbiggers  (Read 264928 times)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
Re: Next NPC Show Open Invite Challenge to All Getbiggers
« Reply #7025 on: April 24, 2023, 09:30:28 AM »
Thank you the explanation. Now never post again

There were only 3 guys in the class how do you figure I wasn’t top 3?

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7026 on: April 24, 2023, 09:32:20 AM »

you are a quitter

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #7027 on: April 24, 2023, 09:33:26 AM »
The last three times he's competed he's been practically hospitalized.

Maybe this just isn't for him.

No - he is a LIAR.   Why do you always give him benefit of the doubt?  He uses these ailments as a crutch and excuse for poor performance.   

He trained like a fag, ate like a pig, and lied like pinnochio with all of this.   

Let him take his strict curl and shove it up his ass. 

Biggest baby ever on this site.  Ridiculous all around.  Weak, frail, makes excuses, trains like a pussy.   

His wife taking care of him - GTFO!  She is just as dumb as him if she buys into these lies.   

Hanky the FAG could not take losing to two men two decades older than him - out of 3 people - LAST PLACE AGAIN. 

You got Clegged again you KUNT!!!! 

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7028 on: April 24, 2023, 09:34:12 AM »
SO 3 IN CLASS...he would have placed top 3...lol and not would have to leave getbig...but he didn't show and now...what we sit through endless pics and excuses..till the next bhank adventure..this thread should be torched..

I did show I got on stage and did the prejudging against the other 2 guys I will gladly share those pics when they come out. What I didn’t do was wait around another 8 hours to do a 1 minute dance routine by myself. I slept in the car and hydrated myself so I could work today. I don’t care if I got voted 2 or 3rd the one guy was going to win regardless I do think I would have taken 2nd but either way I wasn’t going to win so I left. But I did compete I did get on stage I didn’t back out. I was there.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #7029 on: April 24, 2023, 09:34:23 AM »

Because you got a DNF for not going to finals moron.

Actually keep posting. I need someone I can call a moron everyday. I'm much more pleasant to others once I get it out of my system.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #7030 on: April 24, 2023, 09:34:45 AM »
No - he is a LIAR.   Why do you always give him benefit of the doubt?  He uses these ailments as a crutch and excuse for poor performance.   

He trained like a fag, ate like a pig, and lied like pinnochio with all of this.   

Biggest baby ever on this site.  Ridiculous all around.  Weak, frail, makes excuses, trains like a pussy.   

His wife taking care of him - GTFO!  She is just as dumb as him if she buys into these lies.   

Hanky the FAG could not take losing to two men two decades older than him - out of 3 people - LAST PLACE AGAIN. 

Damn. This is brutal.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7031 on: April 24, 2023, 09:34:51 AM »

Because YOU QUIT YOU FNG RETARDED FAGGET. 

This is probably a new low for even you and that is amazing given your history of being a total bitch. 

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #7032 on: April 24, 2023, 09:35:11 AM »
I was there I competed there were only 3 guys in my class. The scheduling was a shit show as it was 2pm by the time they did the prejudging for my class. I am working today and I was incoherent after the prejudging I needed to recover so I did not stay an extra 6 hours for the finals. I was in no condition to drive and Emily can not drive at 2am due to astigmatism. As such we left after my prejudging. I was actually really sick cutting weight was a huge mistake and I cut too much and took it too far. My brain was not working i had been up all night practicing posing and getting drier and then they extended my prejudging by several hours. I had not planned to go that long without food or water but I had gone so long I didn’t want to switch plans and binge right before they called me. I made the same mistake listening to people telling me I needed to drop 20lbs I look better before I start trying to do that. But I said I would compete and I did. But yeah I got really sick so I left after prejudging being alert and at work today was more important. When they come out with the pics I will share them. But I feel like I emaciated myself again which was a mistake I look better at 220lbs than 200lbs. The competition level was good and I saw what I needed to see and learned a few things. But but 3pm I didn’t care about anything except water. I will say they combined the B and C class so I was competing against one guy that was 59 and another guy that was 64. I do feel I was competitive with Bo to of them but in all likelihood would have taken 2nd if I stayed through the finals and it wasn’t worth staying all night to battle for 2nd. Condition was absolutely not an issue muscle belly fullnes is my issue I need to remember that if I compete again I was in better condition than a lot of people  but I was flat I didn’t have that round muscle belly look and I am never going to have it at 200lbs I just start to get it around 220lbs. Anyway I did get on stage I didn’t back out but yeah I left once I felt I wasn’t going to win and had a 7 hours drive home. I also was not well like I was falling asleep dropping stuff and babbling it wasn’t good thank god for my fiancé taking care of me as I could not drive and was barely functional. She got me fluids she got me home she took care of me.

So just like the Clegg fight quit.

Lol how were you incoherent ? If you didn’t take a dieurtic ?

You said you wrestled all your life and cut weight a few hours without food and water you can’t speak?

People have gone without food or water for 10 hours, working construction jobs or any type of job when you have a busy schedule and they are able to function at a high-level. You absolutely got petrified of the competition and hightailed it out of there. This is exactly like the Clegg fight

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #7033 on: April 24, 2023, 09:36:43 AM »

You do realize you did not place in the top three. You are going to get a DNP. Which means did not place. I know you are used to using DNP but this means did not place aka you and Vince placed the same

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7034 on: April 24, 2023, 09:38:22 AM »
I did show I got on stage and did the prejudging against the other 2 guys I will gladly share those pics when they come out. What I didn’t do was wait around another 8 hours to do a 1 minute dance routine by myself. I slept in the car and hydrated myself so I could work today. I don’t care if I got voted 2 or 3rd the one guy was going to win regardless I do think I would have taken 2nd but either way I wasn’t going to win so I left. But I did compete I did get on stage I didn’t back out. I was there.

but you quit hankins!!!

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7035 on: April 24, 2023, 09:38:28 AM »

I have never lied about anything the one guy was 44 fyi no idea where you get your made up bullshit from and again I said I would post the pics you can all judges for yourself I don’t think I looked great but that’s because I cut too much weight not too little. I dropped a ton of water and was dry and tight but based in the distance and the lights the damn judges are. It going ti see it anyway better off the have ok condition and more size. Said same thing last time I look better at 220lbs before you idiots convince me I have to drop 20lbs

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7036 on: April 24, 2023, 09:38:36 AM »
Damn. This is brutal.

100% true. 

Realizes he is going to get last - makes up some fake medical ailment.  The dingbat he is getting married to goes along with it - or that might be a lie too in fact, and here this sad sack of shit is here with this.  Uh huh - just like the last time the fake organ failure lies. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7037 on: April 24, 2023, 09:40:31 AM »
I have never lied about anything the one guy was 44 fyi no idea where you get your made up bullshit from and again I said I would post the pics you can all judges for yourself I don’t think I looked great but that’s because I cut too much weight not too little. I dropped a ton of water and was dry and tight but based in the distance and the lights the damn judges are. It going ti see it anyway better off the have ok condition and more size. Said same thing last time I look better at 220lbs before you idiots convince me I have to drop 20lbs

BLAMING GB!!!!   

GTFO!!!! 

I thought you had this in the bag, had a plan, knew what you were trying to accomplish?   

All a lie - as Wes says - YOU DON'T KNOW S@@$%$ ABOUT BB! 

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7038 on: April 24, 2023, 09:41:08 AM »
but you quit hankins!!!

They were running 6 hours behind schedule and I had a 7 hour drive home and work today also yeah I am glad I quit because when I did leave I started to realize how bad of shape I was actually in I was zoning in and out of consciousness mumbling shut that didn’t make any sense if I had waited about 6 hours to start rehydrating it. Plus have been much worse

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7039 on: April 24, 2023, 09:43:38 AM »
They were running 6 hours behind schedule and I had a 7 hour drive home and work today also yeah I am glad I quit because when I did leave I started to realize how bad of shape I was actually in I was zoning in and out of consciousness mumbling shut that didn’t make any sense if I had waited about 6 hours to start rehydrating it. Plus have been much worse

said no real man ever bro..... grow some balls,, you have a son for gods sake..

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #7040 on: April 24, 2023, 09:45:12 AM »

Instead of making excuses why not tell your fans how you intend to redeem yourself?

You can start by throwing up a Monday morning arm shot

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #7041 on: April 24, 2023, 09:46:03 AM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7042 on: April 24, 2023, 09:46:59 AM »
So just like the Clegg fight quit.

Lol how were you incoherent ? If you didn’t take a dieurtic ?

You said you wrestled all your life and cut weight a few hours without food and water you can’t speak?

People have gone without food or water for 10 hours, working construction jobs or any type of job when you have a busy schedule and they are able to function at a high-level. You absolutely got petrified of the competition and hightailed it out of there. This is exactly like the Clegg fight

THIS IS WORSE, FAR WORSE THAN CLEGG MESS. 

None of us were around when that fiasco occurred but we are here now. 

Remember Hanky Panky - you called everyone out on this and you quit! 

Biggest BBBIIITTTCCHHHH in GB history without a close second.   

Good mofofng lord are you a joke of a man, a disgrace to your family, a fag to your wife, a laugh line to GB, and forever finished here. 

All it would have taken was for you to get up on stage and let the chips fall where they may.  No, you could not do that - because you were frightened of Goodrum, of Josh, the cameras, and GB laughing at you.   

Own it QUITTER. 

This is you

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #7043 on: April 24, 2023, 09:48:38 AM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7044 on: April 24, 2023, 09:51:07 AM »

YOU FNG FAG!!! 

If you planned on doing well and night show was at 5 you have to have planned for another night there since your finals would go on say at 8 or 9?   

You are a liar, a sad sack of crap, lazy, a disgrace to your son, a limp dick to your soon to be ex.  etc. 

One damn excuse after the other.   

Its over for you here now.   Go find another board to sell your les and sad ssack excuses to.  You had MONTHS to figure this all out.   MONTHS.   

Now you come back here with these pathetic excuses for quitting because you were getting demolished in a field of 3 men of which you were the youngest BY Far OF THE OTHER TWO? 

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #7045 on: April 24, 2023, 09:51:37 AM »
As always, the list of excuses is legendary. Sickness non-stop, yet you say "you're in great shape".
Everyone else made it thru the event. You tapped out yet again, like a "Clegg beating".
When the going gets tough, you get going (away from it).
The self-ownings need to stop. Its horribly embarrassing at this point.
A fucking stiff breeze would knock you into next week.
Yet you talk like the toughest guy on earth???
Please for gods sake, STOP...  ???

Cook

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7046 on: April 24, 2023, 09:51:40 AM »
oh it’s our fucking fault.oh brother

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #7047 on: April 24, 2023, 09:51:49 AM »
I'm glad you didn't go through with it Brian. You have a family to think of. Hopefully you've given up on this classic physique fantasy and will head to the masters national's this summer as a super heavyweight. You must play to your strengths.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #7048 on: April 24, 2023, 09:51:51 AM »
21 days will I be in shape in 21 days I don't know every year the body responds a little less and I did start rather bloated but what I will do is be in better shape than if I hadn't done the show. And its a 2 day pro am with a fitness expo it will be fun.  I was having bad stomach issues anyway so it was time to lean out may as well step on stage.  I am entering the over 40 classic division not the Olympia I should be ok. Not planning to starve and dehydrate want to enjoy the weekend. No diuretics no weird stuff at the end no gear just going to train hard and eat a little less. I want to feel healthy strong and have fun

What getbiggers steered him away from his master plan  ??? All I know is that it’s somebody else’s fault. Probably multiple people. Wes, I’m looking in your general direction!

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7049 on: April 24, 2023, 09:53:09 AM »
As always, the list of excuses is legendary. Sickness non-stop, yet you say "you're in great shape".
Everyone else made it thru the event. You tapped out yet again, like a "Clegg beating".
When the going gets tough, you get going (away from it).
The self-ownings need to stop. Its horribly embarrassing at this point.
A fucking stiff breeze would knock you into next week.
Yet you talk like the toughest guy on earth???
Please for gods sake, STOP...  ???

lmao, well said hahaha