Author Topic: Next NPC Show Open Invite Challenge to All Getbiggers  (Read 264136 times)

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
Re: Next NPC Show Open Invite Challenge to All Getbiggers
« Reply #7075 on: April 24, 2023, 10:11:51 AM »
Him being honest is admitting he scammed your credit card.
lol! Probably...    I admitted I got  intimidated at one show  ...  traveled / paid all my entrance fees ..  got spray tanned etc etc when i went backstage I felt like a little kid next to what I perceived as these Monsters! .. I didn't do the show (cost me hundreds/ luckily Laura was competing also ..... when I was In the audience I realized that I really looked great/ peeled! And just caved in to momentary weakness .... there is no shame in that! ) ...... it's mostly a mental game anyways!!!

38 returns

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig! BRIAN HANKINS IS TOO SCARED TO PHONE ME
« Reply #7076 on: April 24, 2023, 10:12:17 AM »
Hankins the most cowardly shitbag to ever disgrace getbig.

the way you act we all know you did the same with clegg

once oyu lost the androgen water you shrunk to a swimmer size

genuinely pathetic

you owe wes jeff and mm a massive apology

and hazbin

and sc
and krank

and

and

everyone n here you fat fraud
B

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Royalty is a schmoe-cel.
« Reply #7077 on: April 24, 2023, 10:12:29 AM »
I was honest and told you exactly what happened and how it went and everyone just called me a liar like wtf I entered prejudging there were 2 other guys one was clearly winning. And the other was 6 foot 4 I think I was in better condition that him and probably in 2nd but it wasnt worth waiting around  another 8 hours. We would have gotten home at 3am and I couldn’t help drive and we both had to work today. I was empty and ready at 9am and had to wait until 2 for prelims I literally walked 5 miles inside the auditorium while waiting meanwhile everyone else is having 2-3 meals in that time. The comparison pics decide the show not the evening ending dance off. This yet again confirmed my belief that I should not prep and cut weight I think I look better heavier I cut weight for the judges not for myself. But I already said as soon as the high def pics are available I will share and you can all judge for yourselves how I looked. No idea why you guys think I am lying about I didn’t think I could win so I didnt Wait around another 8 hours. But yeah my condition was fine I need more fullness which is why Personally I think I look better with a higher body fat and rounder bellies. But again I got on stage I. Front of 1000 people I knew in the back I wasn’t going to win I still went out there. What I didn’t do was wait around 8 more hours to find out if I was 2nd or 3rd.

Translation: as soon as I'm done photoshopping the pics.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #7078 on: April 24, 2023, 10:13:04 AM »
I hope he really let her know how bad of a job she did taking pictures if you know what I mean….

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7079 on: April 24, 2023, 10:13:11 AM »
Please, can people just get this guy on ignore, hes thriving on the attention.

In fact, Im logging off now and not coming back for a month.

be back when I have done my shows,

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #7080 on: April 24, 2023, 10:13:21 AM »
Has he been online today?  Day off from accounts payable?  Maybe that’ll be the excuse. He realized he forgot to put in for Monday leave and had to get home and couldn’t make night show where he was probably not going to win but “in the top 3”

There it is

SGT BARNES

• Getbig IV
  • crush your enemies, see them driven before you
« Reply #7081 on: April 24, 2023, 10:13:56 AM »
Biggest bitch quitter I have ever heard of.  "had to work"  "glycogen"  endless.

You loose at everything you do. keep making excuses from your parents house. scrancer gonna resolve you soon enough

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #7082 on: April 24, 2023, 10:14:11 AM »
They were running 6 hours behind schedule and I had a 7 hour drive home and work today also yeah I am glad I quit because when I did leave I started to realize how bad of shape I was actually in I was zoning in and out of consciousness mumbling shut that didn’t make any sense if I had waited about 6 hours to start rehydrating it. Plus have been much worse

That's from rec drugs you take.

Rambone

• Getbig V
« Reply #7083 on: April 24, 2023, 10:17:09 AM »

Go get ‘em, Jeff!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #7084 on: April 24, 2023, 10:17:42 AM »
1) Schedule a shit show? - welcome to bodybuilding comps fuck face

2) What dipshit doesn't take the next day off KNOWING that there is a big drive.  What would you have done if you (I just threw up in my mouth) might have been in 1st?  Still leave?

3) Love the specificity of "2am + astigmatism".....

4) You left KNOWING you were getting fucking owned

5) Shut the fuck up with your "up all night practicing posing"....had you been doing it prior to that, you wouldn't have to go through that

6) The MIRAD of excuses : brain not working, listening to people (you did NOT listen to anyone here), you emaciated yourself, got sick cutting weight, falling asleep dropping things, babbling, barely functional......fuck off drama queen

7) You were coherent enough to make posts ALLLL sunday.....then KNOWING it was confirmed you looked like shit....your ego couldn't handle it.  IMAGINE how shitty you would feel if you actually took me up on my challenge for December.

Bottom line....you're a pussy...you always have been....you always will be.   Don't fucking EVER talk shit to ANYONE who has competed in the past.  You have the constitution of a pile of cow shit.

Bhanks' time at GB is effectively over. 

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Royalty is a schmoe-cel.
« Reply #7085 on: April 24, 2023, 10:18:29 AM »
This thread has reached a boiling point

Im laughing so hard I'm fucking crying. This is the funniest floundering fail Ive ever had the pleasure of witnessing.

The DUCKING lies OMFG! Not a single pic after spamming the board everyday for years with dozens of pics of your balding bloated ass and now nothing!

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #7086 on: April 24, 2023, 10:18:39 AM »

are you going to do the show? or pull a hankins?

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #7087 on: April 24, 2023, 10:20:07 AM »
bhank,,,all shows are going to be late due to all the freaking classes they march out...either u do it all the way or don't bother..

Rambone

• Getbig V
« Reply #7088 on: April 24, 2023, 10:21:15 AM »
Yes. Be more specific, Jeff. Are you just going the weigh-in and the prejudging or the entire show even if it’s not running on schedule? We demand answers now

Rambone

• Getbig V
« Reply #7089 on: April 24, 2023, 10:23:45 AM »
Im laughing so hard I'm fucking crying. This is the funniest floundering fail Ive ever had the pleasure of witnessing.

The DUCKING lies OMFG! Not a single pic after spamming the board everyday for years with dozens of pics of your balding bloated ass and now nothing!

Mike Arvilla and I are discussing it in private as we speak, and we’re not happy campers. We’re not surprised. We’re just disappointed.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #7090 on: April 24, 2023, 10:25:03 AM »
I was there I competed there were only 3 guys in my class. The scheduling was a shit show as it was 2pm by the time they did the prejudging for my class. I am working today and I was incoherent after the prejudging I needed to recover so I did not stay an extra 6 hours for the finals. I was in no condition to drive and Emily can not drive at 2am due to astigmatism. As such we left after my prejudging. I was actually really sick cutting weight was a huge mistake and I cut too much and took it too far. My brain was not working i had been up all night practicing posing and getting drier and then they extended my prejudging by several hours. I had not planned to go that long without food or water but I had gone so long I didn’t want to switch plans and binge right before they called me. I made the same mistake listening to people telling me I needed to drop 20lbs I look better before I start trying to do that. But I said I would compete and I did. But yeah I got really sick so I left after prejudging being alert and at work today was more important. When they come out with the pics I will share them. But I feel like I emaciated myself again which was a mistake I look better at 220lbs than 200lbs. The competition level was good and I saw what I needed to see and learned a few things. But but 3pm I didn’t care about anything except water. I will say they combined the B and C class so I was competing against one guy that was 59 and another guy that was 64. I do feel I was competitive with Bo to of them but in all likelihood would have taken 2nd if I stayed through the finals and it wasn’t worth staying all night to battle for 2nd. Condition was absolutely not an issue muscle belly fullnes is my issue I need to remember that if I compete again I was in better condition than a lot of people  but I was flat I didn’t have that round muscle belly look and I am never going to have it at 200lbs I just start to get it around 220lbs. Anyway I did get on stage I didn’t back out but yeah I left once I felt I wasn’t going to win and had a 7 hours drive home. I also was not well like I was falling asleep dropping stuff and babbling it wasn’t good thank god for my fiancé taking care of me as I could not drive and was barely functional. She got me fluids she got me home she took care of me.

I have not taken a diuretic

Mm looked like dog shit

He did finish the show tho? MM>Bhanks

I got to say I thought about dieting then had sushi on the way to the gym and mcdonalds on the way home I could have taken it easy but nope double quarter pounder fries wasabi roll spicy tuna roll and salmon nigiri plus the chicken coconut soup also had kung bo chicken with extra chicken and white rice for lunch and yogurt with 3 egg omelet with cheese for breakfast plus two coffees and some gatorade and a sprite with grenadine plus 4 pieces of candy. My appetite came back a little today. Stomach still aint right but was hungry

All I am doing right now is not bulking if I do that for a couple weeks I will lean out. When I start adjusting calories and keeping track depends on how quickly I lean out but just not bulking will lean me out for another week or two. Then I will probably increase my movement the last two weeks start walking the dog more maybe even ride my stationary bike for 10 minutes at lunch. I don’t need to do anything drastic I am lean right now

I am not eating like a pig or doing anything awful to my body I eat very well and I exercise regularly all I am planning to do is lighten up the calories and drop about 10lbs in a month that’s it

Whatever I walked the dog again today. You guys have been claiming I have a 40 inch gut for weeks now you claim I have been dieting for weeks lol. All I am doing right now is not trying to gain weight. I am too far out to start counting calories and trying to diet. It doesn't take much for me to lean out. I am also going to make sure I lift more days a week to increase my metabolism and get in good condition. If I am too heavy when it gets close I will just enter the bodybuilding division but I believe my best size and condition mix is going to be around 212lbs the classic limit. So I am going to just going to keep eating and training hard about 2 weeks out I will adjust if needed. But adding more activity as in lifting and walking is my main plan not calorie restriction.

What show did Wes win??? I know my metabolism better than anyone else

Three years later and still the same result

This was the night before I did it wrong drying out too low to make weight was too dehydrated to keep food down and then adding 8lbs of water overnight this time I will weigh in heavier the day before and then dry out to this for the show. But make no mistake my arms and legs are both bigger than last time the change in weight class is going to help immensely. I am also not going to kill myself doing 3 classes

little sprinkle of a foreseeable issue.

I am having stomach problems now so kind of just thinking I should be recovered by then

Guessing this did't work out.

In reality that’s all it really comes down to did you make improvements from last time. I think I have made some and I do think it will show. Also just doing 1-2 classes and not killing my self at the end then feeling sick the day of the show  will make it much more enjoyable.  There could be half a dozen guys and I could wind up mid pack but whatever did I get in shape if the answer is yes it’s all good.

Rambone

• Getbig V
« Reply #7091 on: April 24, 2023, 10:26:13 AM »

He did finish the show tho? MM>Bhanks

Wouldn’t this be classified as a “hater”  ???

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #7092 on: April 24, 2023, 10:27:10 AM »
I did show I got on stage and did the prejudging against the other 2 guys I will gladly share those pics when they come out. What I didn’t do was wait around another 8 hours to do a 1 minute dance routine by myself. I slept in the car and hydrated myself so I could work today. I don’t care if I got voted 2 or 3rd the one guy was going to win regardless I do think I would have taken 2nd but either way I wasn’t going to win so I left. But I did compete I did get on stage I didn’t back out. I was there.

That's a shame, you could have met me.  Not sure why you didn't stick around and awarded but oh well.  It counts as a DNF.  Given all the work done, I would have stuck around and had that big medal over your head to show everyone here.
A

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7093 on: April 24, 2023, 10:28:05 AM »
I was there I competed there were only 3 guys in my class. The scheduling was a shit show as it was 2pm by the time they did the prejudging for my class. I am working today and I was incoherent after the prejudging I needed to recover so I did not stay an extra 6 hours for the finals. I was in no condition to drive and Emily can not drive at 2am due to astigmatism. As such we left after my prejudging. I was actually really sick cutting weight was a huge mistake and I cut too much and took it too far. My brain was not working i had been up all night practicing posing and getting drier and then they extended my prejudging by several hours. I had not planned to go that long without food or water but I had gone so long I didn’t want to switch plans and binge right before they called me. I made the same mistake listening to people telling me I needed to drop 20lbs I look better before I start trying to do that. But I said I would compete and I did. But yeah I got really sick so I left after prejudging being alert and at work today was more important. When they come out with the pics I will share them. But I feel like I emaciated myself again which was a mistake I look better at 220lbs than 200lbs. The competition level was good and I saw what I needed to see and learned a few things. But but 3pm I didn’t care about anything except water. I will say they combined the B and C class so I was competing against one guy that was 59 and another guy that was 64. I do feel I was competitive with Bo to of them but in all likelihood would have taken 2nd if I stayed through the finals and it wasn’t worth staying all night to battle for 2nd. Condition was absolutely not an issue muscle belly fullnes is my issue I need to remember that if I compete again I was in better condition than a lot of people  but I was flat I didn’t have that round muscle belly look and I am never going to have it at 200lbs I just start to get it around 220lbs. Anyway I did get on stage I didn’t back out but yeah I left once I felt I wasn’t going to win and had a 7 hours drive home. I also was not well like I was falling asleep dropping stuff and babbling it wasn’t good thank god for my fiancé taking care of me as I could not drive and was barely functional. She got me fluids she got me home she took care of me.

You can't even keep your lies straight you drug addicted crack head,   you typed it!    59 and 64. 

And STFU about leaving early.   You said you planned on winning so that means you planned on being at the night show and booked the hotel, took time off, etc for the next day.   

You didnt compete, you didnt show up, you just scammed other people yet again.   Another Clegg on your belt that you will never live down  here.  EVER. 

You realize that?  As bad as the Clegg mess and organ failure lies of the past -  this takes the cake.   

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #7094 on: April 24, 2023, 10:29:30 AM »
Sad excuses.

Very sad.

Huge FAIL.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #7095 on: April 24, 2023, 10:29:37 AM »
That's a shame, you could have met me.  Not sure why you didn't stick around and awarded but oh well.  It counts as a DNF.  Given all the work done, I would have stuck around and had that big medal over your head to show everyone here.

I'm guessing you didn't follow this thread..

Cardio 1 dog walk around the block.. prior to that the dog was locked in cage

Chest Day
Training 5 sets of bench press x 11 shaky reps
Finish

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #7096 on: April 24, 2023, 10:32:40 AM »
I'm getting all these weird charges on my Credit Card?!?!?!! Wtf is " hustler Hollywood?" https://hustlerhollywood.com/pages/store-charlotte-north-carolina?utm_medium=organic&utm_source=YELP

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7097 on: April 24, 2023, 10:34:57 AM »

I'm still placing bets on him never even stepping on stage.   Bhanks is a liar and scammer who always tries to take the easy way out.   He planned on no one else signing up for his division and when a 59 and 64 yo man destroyed him at the weigh in  - he got scared and tucked tail and ran. 

Biggest KUNT in GB history

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #7098 on: April 24, 2023, 10:35:24 AM »
There were only 3 guys in the class how do you figure I wasn’t top 3?

The biggest question should have been....did you have bigger arms than they did....and if the answer is "yes" then you screwed up by leaving.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #7099 on: April 24, 2023, 10:35:59 AM »
I'm really down on her now, honestly.  I think she's complicit in all of this cheering him on.  Has to be bonkers to be with him.

There's no evidence she actually went either.  She's not in any of the pics, except the one of him in the car leaving friday with new haircut where she's reflected in his sunglesses

This is the kind of detectivework we need around here.