Author Topic: Next NPC Show Open Invite Challenge to All Getbiggers  (Read 264011 times)

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
Re: Next NPC Show Open Invite Challenge to All Getbiggers
« Reply #7150 on: April 24, 2023, 11:23:08 AM »
THIS - it takes at least a couple days off just to get back to normal FFS - just being super sore from posing (because I'm a pussy) fucked me up!  Literally nobody goes to work the next day

He doesn't actually work, so it would probably be okay.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #7151 on: April 24, 2023, 11:30:30 AM »
I was mistaken, according to the schedule the finals actually started at 5pm, haha.

Bhanks wtf were you thinking????

His class was the very final event of the evening...the evening events started with all of the women's divisions.  He would have been there until 930 but then again he left at 2 anyway.  Honestly, he could have slept during the time between events easy
A

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #7152 on: April 24, 2023, 11:31:03 AM »
ALL NPC contests take forever,if you are like most people with a brain,you go back to the hotel lay down and come back later.

This kunt is full of it,you know and I know he would have stayed and got the third place trophy if he was actually in that class,instead he got 10th. place and was embarrased with how he looked so he turned tail and went to the nearest Chinese take out joint.

AFTER I AM DONE RAKING HIM OVER THE COALS,HE GOES ON IGNORE, AND IF YOU GUYS ARE SMART,YOU`D DO THE SAME.....LET HIM POST SHITTY PICS ALL BY HIMSELF........FUCK HIM !

In the meantime in between time,I`m training for my IFBB Pro-Card and will be there early,and finish the show and get my card!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #7153 on: April 24, 2023, 11:31:54 AM »

His class was the very final event of the evening...the evening events started with all of the women's divisions.  He would have been there until 930 but then again he left at 2 anyway.  Honestly, he could have slept during the time between events easy

He is lying about why he quit.  Until I see a pic of him up there im still not even convinced he got on stage. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7154 on: April 24, 2023, 11:33:15 AM »
ALL NPC contests take forever,if you are like most people with a brain,you go back to the hotel lay down and come back later.

This kunt is full of it,you know and I know he would have stayed and got the third place trophy if he was actually in that class,instead he got 10th. place and was embarrased with how he looked so he turned tail and went to the nearest Chinese take out joint.

AFTER I AM DONE RAKING HIM OVER THE COALS,HE GOES ON IGNORE, AND IF YOU GUYS ARE SMART,YOU`D DO THE SAME.....LET HIM POST SHITTY PICS ALL BY HIMSELF........FUCK HIM !

In the meantime in between time,I`m training for my IFBB Pro-Card and will be there early,and finish the show and get my card!

Correct!  if there ere only three and he could have gotten a good medal or trophy - he would have stayed. 

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
« Reply #7155 on: April 24, 2023, 11:34:12 AM »
Yes I agree with SC, I'm suspicious now that he even entered.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #7156 on: April 24, 2023, 11:34:46 AM »
What am I lying about SC I have told you guys everything to the smallest detail wtf else could you possibly want to know when the pics come out I will share them. You keep saying I wasn’t even there who is lying? I got in stage and competed I wasn’t going to win so I didn’t wait around I til 10pm for a 7 hour drive home I rehydrated and hit the road instead and my girl appreciated that as she was the one driving. You keep saying I stuffed my face but again condition was not an issue which you will see when the pics come out. I worked hard I trained hard I prepped and as always I took it too far and got sick. I need to pull It back and go healthy but everytime everyone says get leaner get leaner the. I am sick meanwhile I was lean enough before I started.

what made you go incoherent? if you weren't going to take a dieurtic?

More lies.

mac7000

• Getbig II
« Reply #7157 on: April 24, 2023, 11:35:22 AM »
Your girlfriend didn’t take one picture you can post!?

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #7158 on: April 24, 2023, 11:38:20 AM »
Your girlfriend didn’t take one picture you can post!?

This... why can't emily post the photo's she took battling on stage?

you can post a picture wearing your gf's panties online but she won't post the comp pics?

This liar saw the competition and bolted

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #7159 on: April 24, 2023, 11:38:41 AM »

what was their max curl?

Thanks for asking the important questions

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7160 on: April 24, 2023, 11:38:49 AM »

More lies.
We know it wasn`t from lack of food or water or extremely hard training!!

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
« Reply #7161 on: April 24, 2023, 11:40:40 AM »
Also "walked 5 miles inside the auditorium while waiting"

wtf why would anyone do that?

wazhazbin

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7162 on: April 24, 2023, 11:41:06 AM »

yes, like almost every other competitor ever does.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #7163 on: April 24, 2023, 11:41:15 AM »

You are just making shit up there were 3 people in my class and I would have probably taken  2nd but what’s the point I knew that at 2pm i wasn’t going to win I didn’t need to wait until 10pm to find out if I was 2nd or 3rd then dive home at 4am. You could just wait for the pics and see 3 people but instead you just want to make up lies

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #7164 on: April 24, 2023, 11:42:02 AM »
HE DIDNT DO ANY HARD WORK - HE ATE LIKE A PIG AND TRAINED LIKE A PUSSY

Give him some credit, he did most of his 21 day prep in a calorie deficit. 😉

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7165 on: April 24, 2023, 11:42:07 AM »

More lies.

I also reserved the right to make adjustments

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7166 on: April 24, 2023, 11:42:51 AM »
Yes I agree with SC, I'm suspicious now that he even entered.

Not a single post in two days:

1)  PJ went well cant wait for night show
2) PJ went went wll but I think I'm in 3rd of 3
3)  PJ didnt go well
4)  My class was stacked but I felt like I looked good. 
5)  I need to do better next time
6)  We forgot to reserve hotel for Sunday night and em got called into work. 
7)  I did my best and lets see what happens . .

No nothing at all despite all these posts leading up to this.  He needed two days to concoct this fantasy thinking we would believe it. 

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #7167 on: April 24, 2023, 11:42:58 AM »
Wow you are putting up pics of someone’s dead father you are a goat ducking piece of shit. The only reason I even posted at all today was to let guys like Mike who were rotting for me know what happened. I am leaving getbig regardless I don’t need this negativity and I don’t need to deal with scumbags

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

goat ducking? Mike rotting for him?

LEAVING GETBIG !!!!!! Hahahahahahahahahha

This site is the best thing going in your life!

Rambone

• Getbig V
« Reply #7168 on: April 24, 2023, 11:43:30 AM »
This was a contest hiccup. Let’s gear up for Nationals to prove the haters wrong once and for all

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #7169 on: April 24, 2023, 11:43:36 AM »
You are just making shit up there were 3 people in my class and I would have probably taken  2nd but what’s the point I knew that at 2pm i wasn’t going to win I didn’t need to wait until 10pm to find out if I was 2nd or 3rd then dive home at 4am. You could just wait for the pics and see 3 people but instead you just want to make up lies

You're suppose to do the evening show.  What you did was disrespectws Johnny's show.   You have no viable excuse for leaving the event.
before its over.  You could have crawled into your nutritional cocoon to get some sleep
A

Rambone

• Getbig V
« Reply #7170 on: April 24, 2023, 11:44:29 AM »
Yes. I heard that Johnny is pissed. He even called you an ice monkey and a honk

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
« Reply #7171 on: April 24, 2023, 11:45:54 AM »
I also reserved the right to make adjustments

Why do you not have a check-in photo here?

https://npcnewsonline.com/2023-ifbb-charlotte-pro-npc-charlotte-cup-friday-check-in-photos/828939/

Was it an option and you declined it?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7172 on: April 24, 2023, 11:46:05 AM »
A bunch of lies from a complete kunt!!

Now he says he was in the Masters Novice with only 2 guys....depleted......ne ed water....help me!!  LOL  :D

He left early when he saw the competiton in the true class he signed up for which had more the 5 guys in it, otherwise he would have gladly took the fictitious 3rd. place trophy!

You fucking cowardly kunt.....afraid to lose fair and square cuz people would know he placed 8th. in his class

WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF NPC NATIONAL LEVEL BODYBUILDING YOU WANNABE!!!!

Again you are making up more stories I never said I was in the novice I was in the master over 40 classic there were 3 guys I would have taken 2nd if I stayed but I wasn’t going to take 1st I felt like shit and it was Long drive so I went home. You are just making up stories

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7173 on: April 24, 2023, 11:47:19 AM »
What am I lying about SC I have told you guys everything to the smallest detail wtf else could you possibly want to know when the pics come out I will share them. You keep saying I wasn’t even there who is lying? I got in stage and competed I wasn’t going to win so I didn’t wait around I til 10pm for a 7 hour drive home I rehydrated and hit the road instead and my girl appreciated that as she was the one driving. You keep saying I stuffed my face but again condition was not an issue which you will see when the pics come out. I worked hard I trained hard I prepped and as always I took it too far and got sick. I need to pull It back and go healthy but everytime everyone says get leaner get leaner the. I am sick meanwhile I was lean enough before I started.
You would only leave if you placed out of the top 5....you kunt!!

....and you trained like a wuss and didn`t even diet.

You`re all washed up here pussy!!

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #7174 on: April 24, 2023, 11:48:06 AM »
You are just making shit up there were 3 people in my class and I would have probably taken  2nd but what’s the point

So you quit, just admit it. You were slayed on the Pro Tan and thong battlefield.