Author Topic: Next NPC Show Open Invite Challenge to All Getbiggers  (Read 265229 times)

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
Re: Next NPC Show Open Invite Challenge to All Getbiggers
« Reply #7275 on: April 24, 2023, 01:27:29 PM »
LOL  ;D

Just talk to chaos or Grape Ape bro,they`ll hook you up with stars.

Bro, I've won titles and I don't even have stars.
Y

poonhead

• Getbig II
« Reply #7276 on: April 24, 2023, 01:28:08 PM »
Where are the pictures
Has he provided proof of anything yet?

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #7277 on: April 24, 2023, 01:28:34 PM »
Bhanks could easily win a transformation contest seeing that he looks drastically different in every single picture I’ve seen.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #7278 on: April 24, 2023, 01:29:30 PM »
There were 3 people how was I not top 3 I am supposed to stay all night just to say I took 2nd or 3rd fuck that I didn’t win and it was late so I went home

You DUMB POS - IMAGINE RUNNING 100 METER DASH W 3 PEOPLE AND YOU STOPPED AT THE 50 METER MARK AND NEVER CROSS THE FINISH LINE.  HINT HINT - YOU DID NOT GET 3RD - YOU GOT VW OR DNF. 

You are finished here. 

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #7279 on: April 24, 2023, 01:32:06 PM »
Whats starting to piss me the fuck off is this fuck stick has a competitors tag, yet he pulls this shit.   I fucking competed pro...and get fuck all.  I think I will change my avatar to my ass seeing as how I am getting fucked in all of this....

Did you eat junk food throughout your contest prep?

Were you lying on the floor of your hotel room helpless and dying only to be discovered by contest officials?

Did the NPC conspire against you by claiming they gave the trophy to the wrong guy?

Did you chicken out and leave before the finals?

If you answered "no" to any of the above you are not a true competitor like bhank.

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #7280 on: April 24, 2023, 01:32:21 PM »
I didn’t embarrass myself when you see the pics you will see it was pretty close between me and the guy who won and I do think there was a gap between Me and the next guy. But whatever you guys just want to argue instead waiting a week for the pics

Sadly, when we see the pics we will realise what you realised at the prelims... you would get creamed.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #7281 on: April 24, 2023, 01:33:30 PM »
Hanky how come posing is now called "gay dancing",you did know that posing was a part of bodybuilding right, and you did enter a bodybuilding contest right,so why try to belittle it by calling it dancing.....is it just because you got crushed and left early....I think it is.

You are supposed to be MENSA SMART but we all can read you like a book,you`re full of fucking shit,we can all plainly see your bullshit excuses are just that......BULLSHIT.

You quit on your stool again.

You have to realize that you are not all that good ............once you hit a contest and you are no longer the big fish in a small pond in Kitty Hawk,you then clearly see that there are levels to this shit, and you asshole are on the bottom rung of the ladder.....aka lowest level....aka novice/beginner level.

Know your role you novice wannabe!

Skeletor

• Getbig V
« Reply #7282 on: April 24, 2023, 01:34:39 PM »
Hanky how come posing is now called "gay dancing",you did know that posing was a part of bodybuilding right, and you did enter a bodybuilding contest right,so why try to belittle it by calling it dancing.....is it just because you got crushed and left early....I think it is.

You are supposed to be MENSA SMART but we all can read you like a book,you`re full of fucking shit,we can all plainly see your bullshit excuses are just that......BULLSHIT.

You quit on your stool again.

You have to realize that you are not all that good ............once you hit a contest and you are no longer the big fish in a small pond in Kitty Hawk,you then clearly see that there are levels to this shit, and you asshole are on the bottom rung of the ladder.....aka lowest level....aka novice/beginner level.

Know your role you novice wannabe!

He even said he did a "posing lesson" with a boardshorts pro from his gym.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #7283 on: April 24, 2023, 01:35:14 PM »
The show was over I never thought about taking 2nd or 3rd I thought about winning. They had the other guy center during prejudging after he started right it was clear he was going to win. I do think I beat the other guy but he was 6 foot 4 so who knows hard to say but I didn’t care enough to stay not an hour another 7 hours they had my division going last they didn’t have our final until 9:30 at night. I work at 7am. I needed to rehydrate and get my mind right not just be a zombie today. I timed myself to peak early in the day and it just dragged on when I was already fasting and dry it wasn’t good I was really confused when we left I kept dropping things and flaking also we and talking nonsense I am lucky my girl took care of me and got me home.  It yeah if I was going to win I would have stayed I wasn’t. If there had been 10 guys and I thought I could get 3rd I would have stayed but there were 3 guys and the one guy had the win it wasn’t worth staying to get 2 pics comparing to a guy 6 foot 4. I saw how I compared to the other divisions and classes I know what I did wrong and weee I need to improve.

Why did you do this when the finals were not scheduled to even start until 5pm and yours was the last division?  Did you not read the schedule?

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #7284 on: April 24, 2023, 01:35:59 PM »
When you don't work hard for things, you don't appreciate the payoff.

Dude ate 3000 cals for a month as prep, and relied on drugs and his goober metabolism to get him "ready".

It wasn't hard, so he didn't care to stick around for the medal / trophy.

If he dieted for 12-14 weeks and suffered, he'd damn sure want that 2nd place.
Y

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7285 on: April 24, 2023, 01:37:07 PM »
He even said he did a "posing lesson" with a boardshorts pro from his gym.
I have no clue as to how that would happen as those boardshort guys just stand there like models doing quarter turns.  :D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7286 on: April 24, 2023, 01:37:55 PM »

Dude ate 3000 cals for a month as prep, and relied on drugs and his goober metabolism to get him "ready".

^^^^YUP !!

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #7287 on: April 24, 2023, 01:39:17 PM »
Why did you do this when the finals were not scheduled to even start until 5pm and yours was the last division?  Did you not read the schedule?

They changed the order and the start time and they gave my division a full minute of stage it was a mess with them adding and yanking people from lineups 30 seconds before they went on stage. I didn’t the comparisons they should have pics of me when it’s all said and done I didn’t need to wait around all damn night for an individual routine it wouldn’t have changed anything

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7288 on: April 24, 2023, 01:39:20 PM »
He didn`t time himself for anything.....he`s lucky he knows how to even breathe.  LOL  ;D

What a fucking clown.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
« Reply #7289 on: April 24, 2023, 01:40:21 PM »

Spot on.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7290 on: April 24, 2023, 01:42:24 PM »

Exactly.   Instead moron is eat a Thanksgiving feast a week out.   

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7291 on: April 24, 2023, 01:43:48 PM »
They changed the order and the start time and they gave my division a full minute of stage it was a mess with them adding and yanking people from lineups 30 seconds before they went on stage. I didn’t the comparisons they should have pics of me when it’s all said and done I didn’t need to wait around all damn night for an individual routine it wouldn’t have changed anything

Excuses excuses excuses.  If you were properly prepared - nothing would have stopped you.   

You realize your credibility on this site is completely finished right? 

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #7292 on: April 24, 2023, 01:43:50 PM »

Did you eat junk food throughout your contest prep?

Were you lying on the floor of your hotel room helpless and dying only to be discovered by contest officials?

Did the NPC conspire against you by claiming they gave the trophy to the wrong guy?

Did you chicken out and leave before the finals?

If you answered "no" to any of the above you are not a true competitor like bhank.

I am sorry bro....

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7293 on: April 24, 2023, 01:46:18 PM »
Well I put him on "IGNORE"....you guys should follow suit....a quitter attention whore doesn`t deserve any attention.

Bye Hanky,see you in Pittsburgh......err ...........oh........... ... WAIT!!  LOL  ;D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7294 on: April 24, 2023, 01:47:12 PM »
Well I put him on "IGNORE"....you guys should follow suit....a quitter attention whore doesn`t deserve any attention.

Bye Hanky,see you in Pittsburgh......err ...........oh........... ... WAIT!!  LOL  ;D

Doing tomorrow after I kick him a little more while he is down.  Deserves it.   Every last Clegg to the head. 

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7295 on: April 24, 2023, 01:49:24 PM »
For Fucks sake will you all just stop!
I tried to stay out but you guys are fucking nuts, hes playing you all like a fucking fiddle

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #7296 on: April 24, 2023, 01:49:50 PM »
Not making any excuses I showed up and competed just explanning why I didn’t stay all night again though you guys keep talkingmy diet I learned that is not the issue again issue is lack of fullness I need more size to be thicker not leaner I look better at 220lbs than 200lbs cutting weight is a mistake I didn’t not cut enough I but way too much

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #7297 on: April 24, 2023, 01:50:35 PM »
Doing tomorrow after I kick him a little more while he is down.  Deserves it.   Every last Clegg to the head.

Please don’t leave dents. He’s a model. Remember?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7298 on: April 24, 2023, 01:52:59 PM »
Bhanks could easily win a transformation contest seeing that he looks drastically different in every single picture I’ve seen.
You avatar pic looks great brother....damn good physique!!

No Homo Of Course

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7299 on: April 24, 2023, 01:54:02 PM »
Good,let him talk to himself and look at his own shitty pics.