Author Topic: Next NPC Show Open Invite Challenge to All Getbiggers  (Read 263920 times)

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
Re: Next NPC Show Open Invite Challenge to All Getbiggers
« Reply #7300 on: April 24, 2023, 01:54:05 PM »
Not making any excuses I showed up and competed just explanning why I didn’t stay all night again though you guys keep talkingmy diet I learned that is not the issue again issue is lack of fullness I need more size to be thicker not leaner I look better at 220lbs than 200lbs cutting weight is a mistake I didn’t not cut enough I but way too much

F*ck off.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #7301 on: April 24, 2023, 01:54:24 PM »
Not making any excuses I showed up and competed just explanning why I didn’t stay all night again though you guys keep talkingmy diet I learned that is not the issue again issue is lack of fullness I need more size to be thicker not leaner I look better at 220lbs than 200lbs cutting weight is a mistake I didn’t not cut enough I but way too much

Moron - you lack real muscle because you dont train properly!!   You will never ever understand.   You train like a BITCH and eat like a BLOB.   

keanu

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7302 on: April 24, 2023, 01:55:14 PM »
I didn’t embarrass myself when you see the pics you will see it was pretty close between me and the guy who won and I do think there was a gap between Me and the next guy. But whatever you guys just want to argue instead waiting a week for the pics
The truth is you couldn't put on your rose coloured glasses and just declare yourself the winner like you always do on Getbig. The judges gave you a dose of reality, you had no control and ran away.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7303 on: April 24, 2023, 01:55:29 PM »
Good,let him talk to himself and look at his own shitty pics.

Idiot makes this thread calling us all out and QUITS his own damn show!   Who does that!!!  No shame whatsoever because he has never worked hard for anything ever.  Grape nailed it 

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #7304 on: April 24, 2023, 01:55:38 PM »
For Fucks sake will you all just stop!
I tried to stay out but you guys are fucking nuts, hes playing you all like a fucking fiddle

Yup,I ain`t going for it........he`s on "IGNORE" !!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7305 on: April 24, 2023, 01:58:51 PM »
Idiot makes this thread calling us all out and QUITS his own damn show!   Who does that!!!  No shame whatsoever because he has never worked hard for anything ever.  Grape nailed it 
Exactly,he has no idea what training hard even is,and no clue what it is to be dedicated.

He`s a fucking joke if you ask me,and should never put down any other competitors like he did here.....guys who paid their dues unlike his sorry quitting self.

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Royalty is a schmoe-cel.
« Reply #7306 on: April 24, 2023, 01:59:01 PM »
Getting 2nd is far better than being a quitter. Any day of tge week. Anyone who's ever worked hard for any kind of contest is often so proud of their effort that they appreciate the recognition of winning silver or bronze even if they miss out on gold/1st.

Who would disrespect their own dedication and discipline by quitting? The answer: someone with NO dignity, someone with no character,  someone who put forth no effort.

I seriously doubt this dildo even went to prejudging.

What are the names of the guys who won in his class? I'd be willing to bet they have pictures on their social media Instagram etc..the contest. If Brian was there he'd be in those pic's.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7307 on: April 24, 2023, 02:00:36 PM »
The truth is you couldn't put on your rose coloured glasses and just declare yourself the winner like you always do on Getbig. The judges gave you a dose of reality, you had no control and ran away.
BINGO

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #7308 on: April 24, 2023, 02:01:27 PM »

No, you didn't cut enough, you just cut too quick.

You gain fullness by carbing up after a real depletion.
Y

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7309 on: April 24, 2023, 02:02:01 PM »
Exactly,he has no idea what training hard even is,and no clue what it is to be dedicated.

He`s a fucking joke if you ask me,and should never put down any other competitors like he did here.....guys who paid their dues unlike his sorry quitting self.

POS puts down my training?   Of F him.  Or Kranks? 

He goes on ignore tomorrow after I get a little more out of system mocking him.   

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7310 on: April 24, 2023, 02:02:16 PM »
No, you didn't cut enough, you just cut too quick.

You gain fullness by carbing up after a real depletion.
BINGO

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #7311 on: April 24, 2023, 02:02:22 PM »
I just think the high def pics will look better. I never declared myself the winner I do think the guy In The middle was going to win. I do think I might have beaten the other guy and taken 2nd but I felt like shit so I went home vs staying all night which was the right call as we still did t get home until 10pm and we both worked today. And yeah I was loopy incoherent on the way home. I needed fluids

It everything I said was true 3 guys the one was 5 foot 9 and the other was 6 foot 4 I think the guy at 5 foot 9 edges me out and the I probably beat the guy at 6 foot 4 but you guys can decide for yourself. I was sick and wasn’t t going to wait around another 8 hours to find out. But I got in stage I competed I certainly didn’t embarrass myself.

delon

• Getbig III
« Reply #7312 on: April 24, 2023, 02:02:34 PM »
When you don't work hard for things, you don't appreciate the payoff.

Dude ate 3000 cals for a month as prep, and relied on drugs and his goober metabolism to get him "ready".

It wasn't hard, so he didn't care to stick around for the medal / trophy.

If he dieted for 12-14 weeks and suffered, he'd damn sure want that 2nd place.

A+ grade insight, encapsulates both the inexplicable bailing out , and a big chunk of the broader problem with bhank

His not sticking it out for another couple of hours than originally scheduled is proof his prep was a joke, no way you would do that if you put your heart and soul into it

Guy is a quitter and still doesn't get it , or is in denial about it  - either way it makes no difference to the end (no) result

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #7313 on: April 24, 2023, 02:05:03 PM »
I just think the high def pics will look better. I never declared myself the winner I do think the guy I. The model was going to win. I do think I might have beaten the other guy and taken 2nd but I felt like shit so I went home vs staying all night which was the right call as we still did t get home until 10pm and we both worked today. And yeah I was loopy incoherent on the way home. I needed fluids

It everything I said was true 3 guys the one was 5 foot 9 and the other was 6 foot 4 I think the guy at 5 foot 9 edges me out and the I probably beat the guy at 6 foot 4 but you guys can decide for yourself. I was sick and wasn’t t going to wait around another 8 hours to find out.

Edges you out?   Geezus.....

I just can't....I am off this site unless I get my fucking stars.   If this fucking guy has them....I fucking get them

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #7314 on: April 24, 2023, 02:05:08 PM »
He even said he did a "posing lesson" with a boardshorts pro from his gym.

Posing song choice never answered yet!

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #7315 on: April 24, 2023, 02:07:25 PM »
I just think the high def pics will look better. I never declared myself the winner I do think the guy In The middle was going to win. I do think I might have beaten the other guy and taken 2nd but I felt like shit so I went home vs staying all night which was the right call as we still did t get home until 10pm and we both worked today. And yeah I was loopy incoherent on the way home. I needed fluids

It everything I said was true 3 guys the one was 5 foot 9 and the other was 6 foot 4 I think the guy at 5 foot 9 edges me out and the I probably beat the guy at 6 foot 4 but you guys can decide for yourself. I was sick and wasn’t t going to wait around another 8 hours to find out. But I got in stage I competed I certainly didn’t embarrass myself.

Honestly from the front you look like the winner from the side hard to tell. You should have finished Hankins. I give you credit for getting onstage and donning the thong as I couldn’t do it but shouldn’t have left,should have finished and see what you could have got.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7316 on: April 24, 2023, 02:08:07 PM »
Posing song choice never answered yet!
It doesn`t matter bro,he didn`t stay long enough to even use it.  ;D

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7317 on: April 24, 2023, 02:08:18 PM »

I just can't....I am off this site unless I get my fucking stars.   If this fucking guy has them....I fucking get them

Statute of limitations has passed

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #7318 on: April 24, 2023, 02:08:24 PM »

I will initiate the stars procurement process.
Y

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #7319 on: April 24, 2023, 02:10:54 PM »
he beats you,,his muscle sits on frame better  and you have long torso his lats come fuller 'shorter torso'legs at least the i see on him have full sweep.tall guy u could have beat...

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #7320 on: April 24, 2023, 02:12:08 PM »
You avatar pic looks great brother....damn good physique!!

No Homo Of Course

Thanks, Wes! It means a lot coming from a master of the iron game  :)

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Royalty is a schmoe-cel.
« Reply #7321 on: April 24, 2023, 02:12:24 PM »
Honestly from the front you look like the winner from the side hard to tell. You should have finished Hankins. I give you credit for getting onstage and donning the thong as I couldn’t do it but shouldn’t have left,should have finished and see what you could have got.

I have to disagree. He looks flat and smooth.

Both those guys are beating him. The guy next to him makes Brian look like an AIDS patient.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7322 on: April 24, 2023, 02:12:41 PM »

Thanks Rob my mind wasn’t working right at the time a lot of negativity and then dehydration and confusion I was just tired and ready to go home also felt bad when I realized I was going to have to get Emily to do all the driving asking her to drive all night seemed a little much. But there were 3 people just like I said and I don’t think I looked that bad in comparison photos but you really can’t see the detail we had in these pics the pro pics should be better. Regardless I did not like dropping that much weight I feel happier and healthier and I like my look better at 220lbs

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7323 on: April 24, 2023, 02:14:26 PM »
I have to disagree. He looks flat and smooth.

Both those guys are beating him. The guy next to him makes Brian look like an AIDS patient.

Yeah that’s the problem when you upload on to getbig it won’t take a full size image and when it makes them smaller you lose detail add in the pic is from the corner halfway back with an iPhone and that’s why I say what is the point of getting super cut if the judges can’t see the detail anyway up close things look a lot different but they are not that close better to go bigger and fuller

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7324 on: April 24, 2023, 02:15:43 PM »
Thanks, Wes! It means a lot coming from a master of the iron game  :)
If I were you bro,I`d train with Arvilla and do a contest.