Author Topic: Next NPC Show Open Invite Challenge to All Getbiggers  (Read 264694 times)

38 returns

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig! BRIAN HANKINS IS TOO SCARED TO PHONE ME
Re: Next NPC Show Open Invite Challenge to All Getbiggers
« Reply #7325 on: April 24, 2023, 02:16:42 PM »
Brian you have no lower body no taper no thickness

Easy 3rd place miles off the other two and you have no back none

All fucking hot air

Hang yourself and your 19 neck haha best self owning in getbig history
B

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #7326 on: April 24, 2023, 02:17:10 PM »
If I were you bro,I`d train with Arvilla and do a contest.

Oh hell yeah

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #7327 on: April 24, 2023, 02:17:21 PM »
Thanks Rob my mind wasn’t working right at the time a lot of negativity and then dehydration and confusion I was just tired and ready to go home also felt bad when I realized I was going to have to get Emily to do all the driving asking her to drive all night seemed a little much. But there were 3 people just like I said and I don’t think I looked that bad in comparison photos but you really can’t see the detail we had in these pics the pro pics should be better. Regardless I did not like dropping that much weight I feel happier and healthier and I like my look better at 220lbs

Mentally and physically frail.

38 returns

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7328 on: April 24, 2023, 02:17:57 PM »
If what you say is right why don’t the other two look miles out like you Brian
B

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #7329 on: April 24, 2023, 02:20:00 PM »
Statute of limitations has passed

You have ZERO credibility quitter

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #7330 on: April 24, 2023, 02:20:13 PM »
Yeah that’s the problem when you upload on to getbig it won’t take a full size image and when it makes them smaller you lose detail add in the pic is from the corner halfway back with an iPhone and that’s why I say what is the point of getting super cut if the judges can’t see the detail anyway up close things look a lot different but they are not that close better to go bigger and fuller

What a clown. Claims mensa IQ, but can't figure out how to link pictures online in their original size.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #7331 on: April 24, 2023, 02:20:17 PM »
Honestly from the front you look like the winner from the side hard to tell. You should have finished Hankins. I give you credit for getting onstage and donning the thong as I couldn’t do it but shouldn’t have left,should have finished and see what you could have got.

Reasonable assessment. That said, Bhanks doesn't have a classic physique. He needs to be bigger. He doesn't seem to have to worry about getting fat. I don't believe a calorie is a calorie. I think he should eat better, healthier foods and do some real cardio next time. Quit looking at the scale and train a little more intensely. I know this won't happen but thought I'd put my 2 cents in.

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #7332 on: April 24, 2023, 02:20:59 PM »
You avatar pic looks great brother....damn good physique!!

No Homo Of Course

Was just about to say the same thing. Rambone looks awesome. All homo.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #7333 on: April 24, 2023, 02:21:51 PM »
Reasonable assessment. That said, Bhanks doesn't have a classic physique. He needs to be bigger. He doesn't seem to have to worry about getting fat. I don't believe a calorie is a calorie. I think he should eat better, healthier foods and do some real cardio next time. Quit looking at the scale and train a little more intensely. I know this won't happen but thought I'd put my 2 cents in.
Funniest stuff I`ve seen on here in ages!  LOL ;D

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #7334 on: April 24, 2023, 02:22:32 PM »
If I were you bro,I`d train with Arvilla and do a contest.

Have someone do a video diary including shower footage ala Arnold and Franco Pumping Iron style.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #7335 on: April 24, 2023, 02:22:35 PM »
Was just about to say the same thing. Rambone looks awesome. All homo.
:D ;D

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7336 on: April 24, 2023, 02:24:00 PM »
Brian - a modicum of humility would benefit you tremendously. Do you not realize that if you didn’t behave like such a tool on GB, you would have friends and supporters rather than a mob carrying pitchforks and torches? Just a quick roll play ….  You’ve just gotten done with prejudging and have decided that you are going to leave and forego the night show… You log in to GB and post something like this - “ Well guys I gotta come clean, I got the bloody shit kicked out of me… 😆 I feel pretty ashamed of my posts over the past month. I’m not really as arrogant and delusional as I come across. Don’t expect anything and I realize many will not forgive, but for any that will forgive me I appreciate. The next contest that I do I would greatly appreciate the help/advices/coaching.”

I’m a bit distracted, but something like that. Stay humble

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #7337 on: April 24, 2023, 02:24:38 PM »
Thanks Rob my mind wasn’t working right at the time a lot of negativity and then dehydration and confusion I was just tired and ready to go home also felt bad when I realized I was going to have to get Emily to do all the driving asking her to drive all night seemed a little much. But there were 3 people just like I said and I don’t think I looked that bad in comparison photos but you really can’t see the detail we had in these pics the pro pics should be better. Regardless I did not like dropping that much weight I feel happier and healthier and I like my look better at 220lbs

You bring it on yourself....

You have ZERO ownership of your actions or lack there of.

NO ONE likes dropping weight...no matter how much.  YOU WILL feel like shit.  You just can't handle it.  Your ego can't handle it.  You're a little bitch now.  Always have been. 

You "look better and feel healthier" at higher weight.  Well, no shit sherlock.  Why the fuck do you think SC, myself, and others don't fucking do shows anymore????  We don't want to feel like shit for a fucking trophy.  I don't a flying fuck what you think of my physique....what I do for a workout to stay FIT.  I enjoy the fuck out of what I do...and don't obsess about a fucking number on a scale like you.

Fuck off quitter...thats my new avatar message

38 returns

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7338 on: April 24, 2023, 02:25:41 PM »
He skates everybody all the time and can’t even do the show - coward laughable shithouse
B

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #7339 on: April 24, 2023, 02:27:03 PM »
For Fucks sake will you all just stop!
I tried to stay out but you guys are fucking nuts, hes playing you all like a fucking fiddle

Agreed - I'm done with responding to him
Not even to Abuse or Poke fun at the Pussy Khvnt
FFS can't even complete a Physique contest.

Pathetic Weak Faggott that he is.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #7340 on: April 24, 2023, 02:27:21 PM »
I just want to know what the posing routine song was going be and I’ll go away forever

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #7341 on: April 24, 2023, 02:31:22 PM »
I just want to know what the posing routine song was going be and I’ll go away forever

Out of touch by Hall & Oates

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #7342 on: April 24, 2023, 02:32:39 PM »
Brian - a modicum of humility would benefit you tremendously. Do you not realize that if you didn’t behave like such a tool on GB, you would have friends and supporters rather than a mob carrying pitchforks and torches? Just a quick roll play ….  You’ve just gotten done with prejudging and have decided that you are going to leave and forego the night show… You log in to GB and post something like this - “ Well guys I gotta come clean, I got the bloody shit kicked out of me… 😆 I feel pretty ashamed of my posts over the past month. I’m not really as arrogant and delusional as I come across. Don’t expect anything and I realize many will not forgive, but for any that will forgive me I appreciate. The next contest that I do I would greatly appreciate the help/advices/coaching.”

I’m a bit distracted, but something like that. Stay humble

But I didn’t get the shit kicked out of me win lose or draw I was competitive in my lineup I do think I would have taken 2nd but again I wasn’t going to wait around another 8 hours to find out. Meanwhile I don’t recall seeing any of you backstage. I learned a few things and will be better prepared next time but the guy at the begging said don’t worry about your placings worry about your build. I am happy with my build I think I looked pretty good can you say the same?

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #7343 on: April 24, 2023, 02:36:49 PM »

Brian, why wasn’t your mind working right?

You keep ignoring the part or addressing the part why you are incoherent.

What drug did you take? Not eating or drinking for 12 hours does it make someone incoherent

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #7344 on: April 24, 2023, 02:37:59 PM »

The thing is....a calorie IS a calorie.   Thats like saying an ounce isn't an ounce.  Its just a unit of measurement. 

Now, are there better quality foods that could be eaten?  Yep.   People would be shocked to see what I eat....

If I am training first thing in the a.m.

40gm protein powder
90gm cocoa pebbles (or something similar)

during training:
20gm protein pwd
45gm sour patch kids
liquid IV powder

post training:
50gm protein pwd
3 rice krispy treats
8oz banana

wazhazbin

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7345 on: April 24, 2023, 02:40:10 PM »
I just think the high def pics will look better. I never declared myself the winner I do think the guy In The middle was going to win. I do think I might have beaten the other guy and taken 2nd but I felt like shit so I went home vs staying all night which was the right call as we still did t get home until 10pm and we both worked today. And yeah I was loopy incoherent on the way home. I needed fluids

It everything I said was true 3 guys the one was 5 foot 9 and the other was 6 foot 4 I think the guy at 5 foot 9 edges me out and the I probably beat the guy at 6 foot 4 but you guys can decide for yourself. I was sick and wasn’t t going to wait around another 8 hours to find out. But I got in stage I competed I certainly didn’t embarrass myself.

how many diuretics did you end up taking?

robcguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #7346 on: April 24, 2023, 03:00:34 PM »
Out of touch by Hall & Oates

That’s one of my favorite songs.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #7347 on: April 24, 2023, 03:02:49 PM »
But I didn’t get the shit kicked out of me win lose or draw I was competitive in my lineup I do think I would have taken 2nd but again I wasn’t going to wait around another 8 hours to find out. Meanwhile I don’t recall seeing any of you backstage. I learned a few things and will be better prepared next time but the guy at the begging said don’t worry about your placings worry about your build. I am happy with my build I think I looked pretty good can you say the same?

Competitive with 3 people...geezus

You actually COULD have had some of us backstage if you weren't a tool box of bullshit.  You learned NOTHING. 

Regarding your last line....fuck off quitter

robcguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #7348 on: April 24, 2023, 03:02:58 PM »
The thing is....a calorie IS a calorie.   Thats like saying an ounce isn't an ounce.  Its just a unit of measurement. 

Now, are there better quality foods that could be eaten?  Yep.   People would be shocked to see what I eat....

If I am training first thing in the a.m.

40gm protein powder
90gm cocoa pebbles (or something similar)

during training:
20gm protein pwd
45gm sour patch kids
liquid IV powder

post training:
50gm protein pwd
3 rice krispy treats
8oz banana

How come so much protein? How much protein you take in a day?

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #7349 on: April 24, 2023, 03:04:03 PM »
How come so much protein? How much protein you take in a day?

My protein is the weight of the powder....I don't ever go by the full scoop.

I take in 190 - 200gms a day.  I add all sources together.