Author Topic: Next NPC Show Open Invite Challenge to All Getbiggers  (Read 265316 times)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
Re: Next NPC Show Open Invite Challenge to All Getbiggers
« Reply #7375 on: April 24, 2023, 03:41:23 PM »
HA HA.....you pharmaceutical abusing little bitch.....what happened to "with my workouts and my metabolism" rhetoric

You wouldn't know hard work if it latched onto your gargantuan nipples.....

So if you workout hard you should not try creatine? I am always trying to learn and expand my knowledge and tool base.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7376 on: April 24, 2023, 03:42:32 PM »
Brian, you never listened to the Board members before and called us all haters.

Why would you listen at the 11th hour

Seems like another excuse to me

Just like you won’t admit you have a relaxed 40 inch belly

I taped at 30 the morning of the show

wazhazbin

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7377 on: April 24, 2023, 03:42:56 PM »
Not surprising just like guys don't understand with modern anti estrogens you can run anything into your show the science has changed. They had to discontinue human trials so it will never make it to market but it was very promising in monkeys.

https://www.science.org/doi/10.1126/scitranslmed.3002621#:~:text=They%20test%20their%20peptidomimetic%20called%20adipotide%20in%20obese,blood%20vessels%20that%20support%20subcutaneous%20and%20visceral%20fat.

i asked because i did not know brian.   then i said to disregard as it was addressed while i was typing.

i last competed in 2007.  at that point peptides, sarms and many other things that are now standard did not exist.   

if i don't know something i ask so that i don't continue to not know.  make sense?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #7378 on: April 24, 2023, 03:43:51 PM »

You tapped out w Clegg.    You tapped out yesterday. 

Perennial loser and quitter.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #7379 on: April 24, 2023, 03:43:54 PM »
Would love to hear OMR’s take on all of this. He has a soft spot for Brian

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #7380 on: April 24, 2023, 03:44:20 PM »

You conviently ignored my other questions as usual

Why would you let the “haters” get to you.

You have said yourself you have read everything that has ever been written on boxing and working out.

Why would you let a board filled with people who don’t lift impact your decision making?

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #7381 on: April 24, 2023, 03:44:57 PM »
Brian, what negativity are you referring to?

Emily, was she not supportive ?

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Royalty is a schmoe-cel.
« Reply #7382 on: April 24, 2023, 03:46:17 PM »
FTTP is not an amphetamine and it is perfectly legal`not even sure it workd

It's FTPP you moron

No it isn't

3. FTTP (Fat Targeted Proapoptotic Peptide)
FTTP or adipotide is perhaps one of the best peptides for fat loss. It helps lower body fat levels by specifically targeting the underlying cause of weight gain: fat cells.

3. FTTP (Fat Targeted Proapoptotic Peptide)
FTTP or adipotide is perhaps one of the best peptides for fat loss. It helps lower body fat levels by specifically targeting the underlying cause of weight gain: fat cells.

FTPP you dunce

LOL. This huy is such a dumbfuck, loser, liar, drug abusing, quitter. Can't count, can't spell, doesn't ever know wtf he's talking about.... and those are some of his better qualities 

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7383 on: April 24, 2023, 03:47:20 PM »
i asked because i did not know brian.   then i said to disregard as it was addressed while i was typing.

i last competed in 2007.  at that point peptides, sarms and many other things that are now standard did not exist.   

if i don't know something i ask so that i don't continue to not know.  make sense?

i am not attacking you when you ask just explaining why contest prep has changed since Wes in 1985

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #7384 on: April 24, 2023, 03:48:22 PM »
I just think the high def pics will look better. I never declared myself the winner I do think the guy In The middle was going to win. I do think I might have beaten the other guy and taken 2nd but I felt like shit so I went home vs staying all night which was the right call as we still did t get home until 10pm and we both worked today. And yeah I was loopy incoherent on the way home. I needed fluids

It everything I said was true 3 guys the one was 5 foot 9 and the other was 6 foot 4 I think the guy at 5 foot 9 edges me out and the I probably beat the guy at 6 foot 4 but you guys can decide for yourself. I was sick and wasn’t t going to wait around another 8 hours to find out. But I got in stage I competed I certainly didn’t embarrass myself.

You are on the left side...judges had you last
A

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #7385 on: April 24, 2023, 03:55:53 PM »
i am not attacking you when you ask just explaining why contest prep has changed since Wes in 1985

Brian, what negativity are you talking about?

Also, my friends wife worked for the event spray tan company. She was applying the tan.

She said no competitor was incoherent or borderline unable to compete.

Do you want to try another lie?

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #7386 on: April 24, 2023, 03:57:52 PM »

More drugs.  Fake tans.  Pussy competitors in their girlfriends undies or ghetto shorts.  Tell us more oh Great Gazoo!

You were too tiny.  Still are.  The Terror of Tiny Town tiny.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #7387 on: April 24, 2023, 03:58:02 PM »

I still have Diarea which causes dehydration. But I hadn't drank more than 6 ounces of fluid friday and maybe 4 on Saturday. I was also taking FTTP to encourage fat loss this can cause mild dehydration. I did not take any diuretics until late Saturday I believe when people didn't think my legs pics looked good is when it got to me so I took a lasix. I had not taken any diuretics prior. This was maybe 8pm? I have been having this issue where I feel I need to pee but cant so I thought it would help but i was already pretty dry. I had been getting up every hour all night the last few weeks thinking I need to poop to only pass gas and blood and was worried I may have a blockage. So after taking the lasix I took some dry carbs figuring with the lasix I wouldnt spill over. Around 2am I still havent urinated and though mayeb lasix was wrong so I checked package and it was 40mgh instead of 100. So then I took 80mg more as was late and wanted to flush pee out before prelims at 9. I took a pain killer because of my digestive issues and was worried this was making me not feel bladder or maybe I had some kind of prostate issue but could not pee. Anyway I was up all night posing and pooping blood but not much pee. They say when passing blood you want to stay hydrated so thats why I hadnt take any diuretics also didnt want to develop an immunity figured one bang at end if needed and it really wasnt. I noticed when I went in to touchups I was acting a little weird like almost manic. I wasnt feeling great but dying at the same time. I just needed to hold it together a few more hours. But the hours kept gettign longer and I was pacing the auditorium still eating and drinking nothing had walked 5 miles before I took the stage. I was only on stage for a minute and I managed to smile and pose. However when I got off I could tell something was really wrong. I was dropping things and really exhausted and in pain after 1 minute. We went upstairs to get a drink and sit down and I passed out trying to sit and talk with emily I was then talking about stuff that wasnt real totally deliruous. Emily goty me some fluids and after sittign for a but ad talkign about it we decided to head home. I don't even remember going to the car or the first half of the trip I would wake up violently kicking the car then demand fludis then pass back out after mumbling stories about cartoon dogs and weird shit. The original plan was for me to drive all night I was not capable. Even several hours later I know I wasn't making sense and kept apologizing to Emily as my brain was not working. So no I didN't stay anothet 8 hours and battle it out with 2 other guys I could see I was competitive buT not winning. I could see the other classes it was a much bigger show than I realized but I still think I looked ok on stage and did not embarrass myself. I said I would get on stage and compete and I did. I should have dropped out a month ago but I said I would get onstage and I did. I have a Dr apt tomorrow

wtf

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #7388 on: April 24, 2023, 03:59:24 PM »
LOL. This huy is such a dumbfuck, loser, liar, drug abusing, quitter. Can't count, can't spell, doesn't ever know wtf he's talking about.... and those are some of his better qualities

He is definitely a dumbfuck

Adipotide FTPP is what fried Bostin Loyds kidneys.

Bhanky is also talking about feeling like he needs to pee, but can't empty his bladder. Dumbfuck probably fried his kidneys too.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #7389 on: April 24, 2023, 03:59:50 PM »
wtf

He's got diarrhea of the mouth and the camera.  He's full of himself and its gotta come out somehow, somewhere, sometime soon.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #7390 on: April 24, 2023, 04:03:34 PM »
Someone needs to brush up on the Weider Proofreading Principles

wazhazbin

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7391 on: April 24, 2023, 04:08:01 PM »
Someone needs to brush up on the Weider Proofreading Principles

haha the man who created autocorrect has died..

may he rust in piss.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #7392 on: April 24, 2023, 04:09:05 PM »
How does one acquire something like FTTP?  According to wiki it’s a Schedule-II drug in the USA, not something you can get over the counter.  I know bhanks only takes prescription medications for medical issues, what’s this one for?

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
« Reply #7393 on: April 24, 2023, 04:12:40 PM »

You are on the left side...judges had you last

A fitting epitaph for this whole sordid affair.

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
« Reply #7394 on: April 24, 2023, 04:14:35 PM »
He is definitely a dumbfuck

Adipotide FTPP is what fried Bostin Loyds kidneys.

Bhanky is also talking about feeling like he needs to pee, but can't empty his bladder. Dumbfuck probably fried his kidneys too.

Yep... I knew thats where I heard of it. Wow.....just when you thought he couldn't do anything more idiotic....

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #7395 on: April 24, 2023, 04:15:12 PM »
So if you workout hard you should not try creatine? I am always trying to learn and expand my knowledge and tool base.

I wouldn't hide that fact or try and bullshit people like you do with this "elite metabolism" rhetoric of yours.

Don't try and hide the fact that you "just used it for your show".....you're on so much shit....

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #7396 on: April 24, 2023, 04:15:58 PM »
I have never lied about anything the one guy was 44 fyi no idea where you get your made up bullshit from and again I said I would post the pics you can all judges for yourself I don’t think I looked great but that’s because I cut too much weight not too little. I dropped a ton of water and was dry and tight but based in the distance and the lights the damn judges are. It going ti see it anyway better off the have ok condition and more size. Said same thing last time I look better at 220lbs before you idiots convince me I have to drop 20lbs

Unless the hair on your head weighs 20lbs, I didn't convince you of anything else besides simply shaving your hair off for the "WoW" factor. You could have taken this competition Bri Bri, this could have been your moment to shine.

Look, if you gave up, you simply gave up (quit). No excuses necessary and that's no one's decision but your own. Had it been nice for you to go all the way? Sure. That said, it's your life and you do have kids, so it's not worth dying over a potential plastic trophy and the chance of an older gentleman commissioning you for extra "posing" work in his bedroom (by the ice machine).

I can't speak for the rest of the killers on here, as they're savages and will hold you to every last word you wrote, but frankly it makes no difference to me. Maybe this competing stuff is no longer in the books for you and if that's the case, embrace it. If your body is sending you this message, listen to it.

You can always body build, but you don't need to don the thong. There was a young man that posted here many moons ago. He was somewhat of a competitor like you and had all the makings of the next big thing. His name was Shaun (aka Shizzo). Today, I don't know if Shaun is still alive or dead. I worry that maybe he got viciously killed via penile asphyxiation. That said, you're still alive. You're still here. Get up from the floor, dust off your knees and go on to live another day.

"1"

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #7397 on: April 24, 2023, 04:16:15 PM »
Not surprising just like guys don't understand with modern anti estrogens you can run anything into your show the science has changed. They had to discontinue human trials so it will never make it to market but it was very promising in monkeys.

https://www.science.org/doi/10.1126/scitranslmed.3002621#:~:text=They%20test%20their%20peptidomimetic%20called%20adipotide%20in%20obese,blood%20vessels%20that%20support%20subcutaneous%20and%20visceral%20fat.

Well, one monkey was taking it still this past weekend....

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #7398 on: April 24, 2023, 04:17:42 PM »
I thought Brian only took dr prescribed trt of 750 mgs a week?

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #7399 on: April 24, 2023, 04:18:32 PM »

All these “tools” and still can’t fix a skateboard hey Bhanky?