Author Topic: Next NPC Show Open Invite Challenge to All Getbiggers  (Read 265844 times)

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
Re: Next NPC Show Open Invite Challenge to All Getbiggers
« Reply #7400 on: April 24, 2023, 04:18:52 PM »
Yep... I knew thats where I heard of it. Wow.....just when you thought he couldn't do anything more idiotic....

It was all worth it I’m sure

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #7401 on: April 24, 2023, 04:19:53 PM »
How does one acquire something like FTTP?  According to wiki it’s a Schedule-II drug in the USA, not something you can get over the counter.  I know bhanks only takes prescription medications for medical issues, what’s this one for?

not according top brian

FTTP is not an amphetamine and it is perfectly legal`not even sure it workd

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #7402 on: April 24, 2023, 04:21:32 PM »
Unless the hair on your head weighs 20lbs, I didn't convince you of anything else besides simply shaving your hair off for the "WoW" factor. You could have taken this competition Bri Bri, this could have been your moment to shine.

Look, if you gave up, you simply gave up (quit). No excuses necessary and that's no one's decision but your own. Had it been nice for you to go all the way? Sure. That said, it's your life and you do have kids, so it's not worth dying over a potential plastic trophy and the chance of an older gentleman commissioning you for extra "posing" work in his bedroom (by the ice machine).

I can't speak for the rest of the killers on here, as they're savages and will hold you to every last word you wrote, but frankly it makes no difference to me. Maybe this competing stuff is no longer in the books for you and if that's the case, embrace it. If your body is sending you this message, listen to it.

You can always body build, but you don't need to don the thong. There was a young man that posted here many moons ago. He was somewhat of a competitor like you and had all the makings of the next big thing. His name was Shaun (aka Shizzo). Today, I don't know if Shaun is still alive or dead. I worry that maybe he got viciously killed via penile asphyxiation. That said, you're still alive. You're still here. Get up from the floor, dust off your knees and go on to live another day.

"1"

How much money can be made with this....asking for a friend

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #7403 on: April 24, 2023, 04:23:34 PM »
Not surprising just like guys don't understand with modern anti estrogens you can run anything into your show the science has changed. They had to discontinue human trials so it will never make it to market but it was very promising in monkeys.

https://www.science.org/doi/10.1126/scitranslmed.3002621#:~:text=They%20test%20their%20peptidomimetic%20called%20adipotide%20in%20obese,blood%20vessels%20that%20support%20subcutaneous%20and%20visceral%20fat.

Does it concern you that they had to discontinue human trials?

Rambone

• Getbig V
« Reply #7404 on: April 24, 2023, 04:23:45 PM »
Brutal and quick owning with the whole FTPP debacle by the beakdoctor AKA the doc

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #7405 on: April 24, 2023, 04:24:29 PM »
Would love to hear OMR’s take on all of this. He has a soft spot for Brian

Or a hard one.
Y

Rambone

• Getbig V
« Reply #7406 on: April 24, 2023, 04:25:04 PM »

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7407 on: April 24, 2023, 04:25:20 PM »
Someone catch me up with what's going on. When I was on this morning Brian was still hiding. So it was a month of Brian talking shit. He drives 12hrs round trip, drags his girl there, sees that he's going to get smoked so he just packed up and left? What a pathetic loser. The whole tough guy act really is hilarious considering he has zero fight in him. Zero! Doesn't fight and struggle through a diet. Just eats like a slob. Doesn't fight through hard training. Only does fun arms totally quits on back and legs. Goes to this show and after seeing his competition he doesn't fight. He just up and quits. Not like he had any credibility to begin with but now it's just pitiful. What kind of man are you? Oh yeah the kind that beats women and quits

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #7408 on: April 24, 2023, 04:26:19 PM »

I still have Diarea which causes dehydration. But I hadn't drank more than 6 ounces of fluid friday and maybe 4 on Saturday. I was also taking FTTP to encourage fat loss this can cause mild dehydration. I did not take any diuretics until late Saturday I believe when people didn't think my legs pics looked good is when it got to me so I took a lasix. I had not taken any diuretics prior. This was maybe 8pm? I have been having this issue where I feel I need to pee but cant so I thought it would help but i was already pretty dry. I had been getting up every hour all night the last few weeks thinking I need to poop to only pass gas and blood and was worried I may have a blockage. So after taking the lasix I took some dry carbs figuring with the lasix I wouldnt spill over. Around 2am I still havent urinated and though mayeb lasix was wrong so I checked package and it was 40mgh instead of 100. So then I took 80mg more as was late and wanted to flush pee out before prelims at 9. I took a pain killer because of my digestive issues and was worried this was making me not feel bladder or maybe I had some kind of prostate issue but could not pee. Anyway I was up all night posing and pooping blood but not much pee. They say when passing blood you want to stay hydrated so thats why I hadnt take any diuretics also didnt want to develop an immunity figured one bang at end if needed and it really wasnt. I noticed when I went in to touchups I was acting a little weird like almost manic. I wasnt feeling great but dying at the same time. I just needed to hold it together a few more hours. But the hours kept gettign longer and I was pacing the auditorium still eating and drinking nothing had walked 5 miles before I took the stage. I was only on stage for a minute and I managed to smile and pose. However when I got off I could tell something was really wrong. I was dropping things and really exhausted and in pain after 1 minute. We went upstairs to get a drink and sit down and I passed out trying to sit and talk with emily I was then talking about stuff that wasnt real totally deliruous. Emily goty me some fluids and after sittign for a but ad talkign about it we decided to head home. I don't even remember going to the car or the first half of the trip I would wake up violently kicking the car then demand fludis then pass back out after mumbling stories about cartoon dogs and weird shit. The original plan was for me to drive all night I was not capable. Even several hours later I know I wasn't making sense and kept apologizing to Emily as my brain was not working. So no I didN't stay anothet 8 hours and battle it out with 2 other guys I could see I was competitive buT not winning. I could see the other classes it was a much bigger show than I realized but I still think I looked ok on stage and did not embarrass myself. I said I would get on stage and compete and I did. I should have dropped out a month ago but I said I would get onstage and I did. I have a Dr apt tomorrow

Girls and sons who have not been loved by their fathers seek attention once teens and adults to compensate for what they didn't have originally. Fathers either left them alone, or were distant most of the time and not encouraging them.

Some even despised them which would shape their personality and the way they they interact with others for the rest of their life.
They are extremistic in everything they do, always looking exaggeratly for attention (Hello Goodrum), and have troubles adapting to society's rules, because they also have troubles defining their own identity and respecting authority and hierarchy.

Also boys who got picked on by others during childhood and adolescence -often sons without a father figure- try to compensate by lifting weights, to develop muscles and survive in ther male world.
They're insecure because they're girly, childish, feminine having been raised by a single mom.
They lift obsessively hoping it will transform them into men, to compensate for their lack of influence from a father figure that was not there. Unfortunaltey they can get as big as they can it doesnt cure their insecurity and who they truly are, how they grew up being raised by a single mom. They re no as manly as other men whatever they do, and they often have a big lack of masculine presence they dont know how to balance, hence often being borderline homosexuals while trying to get their manhood back thru various manly activities (mma, cars, weight lifting etc).

They are often the ones that, in order to get respect from other males will go the steroids route to get even "bigger" attemptint to cure their insecurity , but being natural not being "enough", they still feel "too small", insecure, amongst other males. The lack of a father figure also often means they didnt have guidance to continue studies and are often working shitty manual jobs.
Y

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #7409 on: April 24, 2023, 04:29:36 PM »
How much money can be made with this....asking for a friend

Rates vary, but NPC competitors can get as much as $500-$1000/night, whereas Olympia top 10 IFBB pros can get as high as $5,000-$10,000/night (pictures and videos must be included).

These are the old rates as far back as I can remember from the circa 2010 era. I never took part in that kind of debauchery, but it was present back in the day.

I once met a savage homosexual that would tie up IFBB pros in leashes and walk them around in his suite during the Olympia weekend. This shouldn't come as a surprise, we've seen top IFBB pros of yesteryears dressed up as leather slaves for photoshoots.

"1"

wazhazbin

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7410 on: April 24, 2023, 04:36:54 PM »
Rates vary, but NPC competitors can get as much as $500-$1000/night, whereas Olympia top 10 IFBB pros can get as high as $5,000-$10,000/night (pictures and videos must be included).

These are the old rates as far back as I can remember from the circa 2010 era. I never took part in that kind of debauchery, but it was present back in the day.

I once met a savage homosexual that would tie up IFBB pros in leashes and walk them around in his suite during the Olympia weekend. This shouldn't come as a surprise, we've seen top IFBB pros of yesteryears dressed up as leather slaves for photoshoots.

"1"

damn i was a naive kid.   i had no idea any of that was going on.

i guess thats one benefit of being an ugly fukkker,  no one approached me for that shit.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #7411 on: April 24, 2023, 04:40:10 PM »
Cliffs? Not reading 20 pages of bhanks lies.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #7412 on: April 24, 2023, 04:41:46 PM »

He would've placed last and chickened out. Claims health issues.

balsac69

• Getbig III
« Reply #7413 on: April 24, 2023, 04:43:16 PM »
I thought Brian only took dr prescribed trt of 750 mgs a week?

500mg test per week. Proper "TRT" dosage.
750mg would be classed as "abuse"!

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7414 on: April 24, 2023, 04:44:33 PM »
But I didn’t get the shit kicked out of me win lose or draw I was competitive in my lineup I do think I would have taken 2nd but again I wasn’t going to wait around another 8 hours to find out. Meanwhile I don’t recall seeing any of you backstage. I learned a few things and will be better prepared next time but the guy at the begging said don’t worry about your placings worry about your build. I am happy with my build I think I looked pretty good can you say the same?
Hahaha! I would be disappointed if you weren't so predictable. You'll be better prepared next time? That won't be hard. You didn't even prep or suffer one day. You were eating shit right up until the show. Everyone wondering why you quit its an easy answer. It's easy to quit when you didn't even put any work into it. It's crazy a grown man actually admits to what you do. It's downright embarrassing

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #7415 on: April 24, 2023, 04:46:35 PM »

"1"

Soooooo

45yo male....balding...lean-ish....some digestive issues....knees arthritic and can potentially have a hard time navigating stairs...loves to hit FDB and abs poses....oh, also LOVES strict curling

Whats he gonna make?

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #7416 on: April 24, 2023, 04:47:18 PM »
I predict that in Pittsburgh he'll be 235 bone dry pounds of sheer granite.

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #7417 on: April 24, 2023, 04:51:46 PM »

With or without Goodrum helping him prep?

38 returns

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig! BRIAN HANKINS IS TOO SCARED TO PHONE ME
« Reply #7418 on: April 24, 2023, 04:52:02 PM »
brian you know that thing about not needing diuretics because of your rmetabolism

erm lasix....... what was that for

lying scum
B

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #7419 on: April 24, 2023, 04:52:28 PM »
Pounding Lasix, pain killers, kidney destroying peptides and Flatbread forced him to quit so Em wouldn’t have to drive in the dark.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #7420 on: April 24, 2023, 04:54:57 PM »

He’s not qualified for Pittsburgh, DNF doesn’t qualify.  After not telling anyone he was leaving and forcing room to room search parties, Johnny will see to that.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #7421 on: April 24, 2023, 04:55:10 PM »
Thanks! I assume he was near death and doesn't remember beating his future ex-wife on the ride home?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #7422 on: April 24, 2023, 04:56:32 PM »
Thanks! I assume he was near death and doesn't remember beating his future ex-wife on the ride home?

He remembers kicking something in the car

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #7423 on: April 24, 2023, 04:57:37 PM »
Someone catch me up with what's going on. When I was on this morning Brian was still hiding. So it was a month of Brian talking shit. He drives 12hrs round trip, drags his girl there, sees that he's going to get smoked so he just packed up and left? What a pathetic loser. The whole tough guy act really is hilarious considering he has zero fight in him. Zero! Doesn't fight and struggle through a diet. Just eats like a slob. Doesn't fight through hard training. Only does fun arms totally quits on back and legs. Goes to this show and after seeing his competition he doesn't fight. He just up and quits. Not like he had any credibility to begin with but now it's just pitiful. What kind of man are you? Oh yeah the kind that beats women and quits

Amazingly - it’s far worse than any of us ever imagined.     

Rambone

• Getbig V
« Reply #7424 on: April 24, 2023, 05:00:06 PM »

Summarized in 10 words. And beautifully done I might add!